Stuff falling and breaking recently

One question, whether to Schumann Resonance could affect our "clumsiness"?
In Russian
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

on English:
https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=7

Lilyalic said:
MusicMan said:
Hello Lilyalic, I read about your dream in the other thread, and it does sound ominous. Luckily you have the Forum and the C's for your protection. I suggest you clean house, salt your windowsills, use the EE breathing and the Prayer of the Soul, and try the spinning / Celtic dancing. Not all at once. On the thread with the latest transcription is a Youtube clip with a song using Gurdjieff's theme, it's lovely, you might meditate to that.
Do not fear.
Thankyou MusicMan, I've just purchased some Smudge (sage) sticks (who knows if they work, but the intent is there) - I'm going to clean my mini Amethyst crystal today in the sunlight and do other necessary cleansing things. :)
I found this quote about sage:
goyacobol said:
I think that Laura has used salt as a protective measure in the past and asked the Cs about it.

Here are some examples:

Session 28 October 1994
Q: (L) The ideas of candle burning, salt, sage, shamanistic rituals and so forth? Is all this useless?
A: Maybe.
Q: (L) Is sage not useful?
A: You are learning; remember when we say "good no ritual"?
Q: (L) In other words, your knowledge and your strength which comes from your knowledge and
knowing is the point and the protection?
A: Precisely. This is extremely important.

Here's a humorous Cs answer:

Q: (L) Well, this article I was reading said that different people used several techniques where they
think it has helped them to halt or avoid abduction by "aliens." One is to generate an "internal" sound,
a high-pitched "thought hum," and another is to invoke angelic spirits such as the Archangel Michael,
and another is to "Just Say No," and these people think they have avoided being abducted thereby. Are
any of these usable techniques?
A: Potpourri.
Q: (T) Sweet smelling dried flowers are potpourri.
A: Sage, salt, ooohm, any other rituals you like?
Q: (L) In other words, nothing works? (T) It's not going to stop them! I keep a heavy shield around the
house and all that stuff and they still get through!
A: How about the hula hoop dance with green peppers stuck up your nose! [Hilarious laughter]

Laura would have to explain how she feels about the way salt may be used as a protective/preventative measure I think.

The Ra material which was mentioned by the Cs does talk about salt in The Law of One, Book IV, Session 95:

Questioner: I am assuming that we would prepare the blessed water the
same as we prepare the water for the instrument to drink after a session and
would then wipe the windows and doors with this water. This would
probably have to be done in a bucket. I would like to know if this is correct,
and what was meant by salting the windows and doors?
Ra: I am Ra. Firstly, you may bless the water yourselves or may request socalled
holy water from any blessed place; that is, blessed by intention.
Secondly, the water shall be carefully shaken from the fingers along the sills
of all windows and doors as they have been opened. Thirdly, prior to the
sprinkling of this cleansing, blessing sacrament of water, the salt shall be
trailed along these sills in a line and again allowed to exist in this
configuration for 36 to 48 hours. Then the virgin broom may ritually sweep
the salt out of each window and doorway, sweeping with each stroke the less
fortunate of the vibrations within the dwelling which might find
coexistence with group difficult.
Questioner: I assume that you mean that we should put the salt only on the
outer doorway sills and not on the inner doorway sills in the house. Is that
correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We cannot express the nature of salt and water
and garlic with clarity enough to inform you as to the efficacy with which
salt absorbs vibrations which have been requested to move into salt when
salt has been given water. We cannot express the full magical nature of your
water, nor can we express the likeness and attractiveness of the garlic cut to
lower astral forms. The attractiveness is negative and no service-to-self astral
form will accept coexistence with the cut garlic.

Therefore, we offer the suggestions. We also request, carefully, that the
broom be clean and that the garlic be burned. The virginity of the broom is
most efficacious.

The above bold portion seems to hint at some property of salt combined with water that can absorb vibrations. Garlic was mentioned as well.

I couldn't find the percentage of accuracy for the Ra material mentioned by the Cs but here is a reference to the Ra material:

Session 23 October 1994
Q: (L) We want to know about the Ra Material by Elkins, Rueckert and McCarty, where is the Ra Material coming from?
A: Us.
Q: (L) Would you say that the Ra Material comes through a clear channel?
A: Yes.
So I guess it doesn't do much.

I've had some things going on lately. I've been feeling a strong urge to 'clean house' of things that no longer serve. I asked an old friend whom consumes much of my mind to never contact me again because I find him a huge distraction the other day and I haven't been able to stop thinking about him since, very intense what felt like all night dream about him last night.
This morning I closed my Facebook account because I find that a distraction too. My best friend suddenly unfriended me for no reason a few days ago- dunno what I did and I don't really care much, I think she needed to be 'cleaned'

Today I broke a glass jar by pouring hot oil into it, I always do this but today it didn't work out and the bottom fell out of the jar perfectly. Then I cut myself twice, the first time I was cleaning a pair of scissors and didn't even realise that I was slicing into my finger til it started bleeding, the second time I was scoring some pork skin.
I've just been outside for the past hour watching a star looking object under the moon wobbling about, every one here agrees it was wobbling, it's the brightest thing in the sky beside from the moon, I called my mum who is a few hours away to see if she could see it and to ask her psychic friends what it might be.. By the time she messaged her friends it had stopped wobbling yet I watched it for an hour.. It's wobbling again now and seems to be moving with the moon.. May be it a satellite. I hope it's a comet..

lainey said:
So I guess it doesn't do much.

This reminded me of when someone asked the C's whether a dream catcher worked and they said no, and were quite disheartened! Same with how I feel about all the little things like sage/smudge sticks.

IDK, I think it's more to do with the intent of doing those things, like locking the door for example. When I "smoke" around with the stick, I just picture putting barriers up and cleansing, I'd like to think that at least does something, I hope :/

Also, a lot of things have been messing up with my accounts like internet, Paypal, debit card etc. My broadband accidentally overcharged me £60, then I had to get it back myself, then they were going to cancel my internet because I apparently hadn't paid (I had)... A lot of little nuisances going round.

Well, I haven't managed to break anything, but I was in the hospital the other day, visiting my son who was in there. Anyway a nurse brought a wheelchair and left it there so I sat in it and talked to my son for a while, then the nurse came back for her wheelchair and as I climbed out of it I gouged a chunk of skin out of my shin and proceeded to bleed all over the place. Karma, I thought, for using the wheelchair. I became a patient as a nurse dressed my wound.
As for my son, it turns out he may have a thyroid problem.

Sorry to hear about your wheelchair incident MusicMan. As for your son having a thyroid issue, depending on what it is, perhaps iodine might be of some help. Hope he is ok and gets out of hospital soon.

MusicMan said:
Well, I haven't managed to break anything, but I was in the hospital the other day, visiting my son who was in there. Anyway a nurse brought a wheelchair and left it there so I sat in it and talked to my son for a while, then the nurse came back for her wheelchair and as I climbed out of it I gouged a chunk of skin out of my shin and proceeded to bleed all over the place. Karma, I thought, for using the wheelchair. I became a patient as a nurse dressed my wound.
As for my son, it turns out he may have a thyroid problem.

Sorry to hear about your injury, and your son MusicMan, wishing him a fast recovery :hug2:

Arwenn said:
Sorry to hear about your wheelchair incident MusicMan. As for your son having a thyroid issue, depending on what it is, perhaps iodine might be of some help. Hope he is ok and gets out of hospital soon.
I'm sorry, what was your son's diet?
Hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism?

Speaking off things breaking all off a sudden, this morning i was cleaning my room, then cleaned my laptop, after a few minutes i turned it on and realized that the keyboard doesent work(now i'm typing on the window's virtual keyboard), a few minutes later trying to open up the rolling shutter of my window, it broke off causing a lot of noise...

I've had several peculiar events occur.

Starting from most normal, my fridge light died about a week ago.

A few weeks ago at work, one of my co-workers was vacuuming near an office desk and the cord somehow got stuck behind one of the office legs/peg. There was only an inch squared of space behind the peg and the table weighed more than 200 pounds. I had to pull the cord while lifting the table quite hard to remove it after three of us could not figure out how it inserted itself there. Could be a bleed through or something we missed.

I had 4 piles of himalayan salt in my room (forgot I had put them there a while ago) and they all partly liquefied (not sure when as I just remembered to clean them up about 4/5 days ago). According to google "With enough temperature and/or pressure, yes, Sodium Chloride (table salt) will melt and become a liquid. So with other salts, such as Potassium Chloride. At atmospheric pressure, the melting temperature of Sodium Chloride is 1,474F, or 801C." I live in a basement suite and the temp does not go up or down very high...

Strangest one was a few days ago, I'm moving this weekend to a new apartment and have several boxes around. One of the boxes was near my bed and when I was browsing the net the box shook three times as I watched it. First movement was very slight, second was more pronounced, and the third time the box shook about 2 centimeters back and forth. I listened and quickly removed the box hoping to find a mouse or something but found absolutely nothing.

Thinkingfingers said:
I had 4 piles of himalayan salt in my room (forgot I had put them there a while ago) and they all partly liquefied (not sure when as I just remembered to clean them up about 4/5 days ago). According to google "With enough temperature and/or pressure, yes, Sodium Chloride (table salt) will melt and become a liquid. So with other salts, such as Potassium Chloride. At atmospheric pressure, the melting temperature of Sodium Chloride is 1,474F, or 801C." I live in a basement suite and the temp does not go up or down very high...
As far as I know the salt probably absorbed humidity from the air which would have collected in the bowl as liquid, the rest of the salt probably dissolved in the liquid as time passed. Especially seeing as you stay in a basement which would probably be more humid.
I have a salt lamp which sits in my room and I frequently have to pour water out of it as it absorbs humidity from the air.

lainey said:
Thinkingfingers said:
As far as I know the salt probably absorbed humidity from the air which would have collected in the bowl as liquid, the rest of the salt probably dissolved in the liquid as time passed. Especially seeing as you stay in a basement which would probably be more humid.
I have a salt lamp which sits in my room and I frequently have to pour water out of it as it absorbs humidity from the air.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know. I hope the other events are also more down to earth than what I perceived.

Things must have settled down for everyone since nothing has been posted here in awhile, thats good.

I had a freaky thing happen last night that sent me back to this conversation remembering the C's where asked about the increase in dropping/breaking things. I was sitting in my living room, reading Laura's latest post on "Phosphorus and The Frequency of Light" when I heard a loud crash of glass and objects falling, very startling! I went to the kitchen thinking it was the clean dishes falling over in the drainage rack by the sink but all was fine there. Still hearing small sounds of cracking and popping I followed this to the room where my studio is. Turning on the light, I saw the glass top on a computer table had shattered into a thousand pieces. As I watched, it continued to crack and move with a life of its own, shooting out small pieces of glass here and there. It was creepy and I felt I should cover my face in case a glass bit may fly at me, so was frightening. I wondered what happened. A flaw in the glass giving way? The glass was only a few years old, nothing heavy on it but a few books and a mug of pencils. It was a large, thick and heavy piece of glass.

A warning to get myself together more? Or just a meaningless incident involving a flawed piece of glass. As I write this, I've heard a few more small, pops of the glass moving that fell against the wall I haven't cleaned up yet. Fortunately, it wasn't my actual computer table I'm sitting at now (which is also made of glass). So, Maybe the falling/breaking thing is on its way back.

:scared:

When this thread first started I had a few incidents of things breaking but nothing has happened for awhile. Then last night I knocked another glass cup over while doing dishes and this thread came to mind. Its curious that you also had something happen SummerLite, though I imagine cleaning that up was a headache. Im glad you werent nearby when it happened, that glass has an amazing ability to shoot itself across the room.

Back
Top Bottom