Stuff falling and breaking recently

So much going on with everyone!!! Thought I'd add my 2 cents. When this conversation started I had no broken things going on but after reading comments here things DID start breaking lol! Looks like some small part of me wanted to be part of the breaking stuff group and I became careless a number of times with dishes and cups. This affect(the power of suggestion) was picked up by my 6 yr old grandson who also started knocking things over and breaking things in my presence.

I did have a spat with clocks/time again which I've mentioned here in the past, thats caused confusion and disorientation.My computer changed times twice for one. But this has been minor compared to what I experienced a few months ago with not knowing what day it was (missing a full day and showing up to work on a Sunday!)and looking at the wall clock and it not making any sense to me. I must remind myself a lot what day it is and what is to be done for those days. Time seems to be moving very quickly but thats been the case for years now. People around me are going thru major changes in their inner world with conflicts arising and I have been helping there where I can.

Lilalic, what a very strange experience!I wonder how this happened. Maybe a overlap of timelines occurred. In one you left the book outside. Your home has been the focus of some unusual energies lately. Maybe your placed over a water source or ley line conjunction thats getting ampted up now. I've also had things disappear and reappear in odd places a few times over the years and the mechanism here is really curious to me. In these cases my own error in being careless was ruled out.

We must stay vigilant for sure!

Lilyalic said:
I woke up last night around 3:59 really thirsty and disorientated. Apparently Carl woke up in the middle of the night thirsty too.
This morning when we both got up, Carl noticed outside the back door Amazing Grace (the book) was faced down in the back garden. It was literally opened up, faced down, a little ruffed up.

Immersion slept over here Saturday night and used my bed, my room is above the back garden, and Immersion said that he had opened the window. However, the book was on my bedside table or inside my draws, the blinds where infront of the window and so was a Wallhanging to try and black it out. So I'm super confused. We haven't noticed it since this morning and it's very clear to see outside the back door as it's in our living room. I was even stood at the back door on Sunday morning and it wasn't there, I have not opened my window. Considering the rain and the weather, it was rather well kept and not at all wet (you can tell it has got a little wet, but not as much as it should have!)

RedFox said:
For those that have broken/dropped phones - do you tend to carry the phone around with the signal turned on?
Perhaps this applies: The zombie apocalypse is here: People have merged with their smartphones

Probably what I needed to read today. I tend to have the signal on. When I dropped and broke the phone about two weeks ago, I had wi-fi on as I was listening to Gregorian chant type music on YouTube. I had only so much time to get ready for work, and along with that the music I was listening to had me feeling reflective/sad.

About the video linked to above: frightening stuff. May try out one of the apps in the article that it linked to: http://www.sott.net/article/315784-The-Complete-Guide-to-Breaking-Your-Smartphone-Habit

Some stuff "falling down" recently at my flat. My Wife and I have a number of pictures/paintings in our flat - and last night our picture of Stonehenge fell down from the wall. Its strange because that picture has been quite stable for the last 5 years, and has never moved. We have had occasionally over the years some "trouble" with our other paintings/pics - where we have had to make adjustments, or strengthen the hook/bolts at the back of them, but this pic has been stable for sometime....

Also last week, we have misplaced a couple of items at our flat, and they always "appear" somewhere else. After we find it again, we both could have sworn we didn't put it there earlier. Hence im hoping its more a case of forgetfulness than related to Earth Changes.....lets see how the next few weeks goes at home...

Lol, just poured water into a glass cup. Lifted the glass up. Lower half decided not to cooperate and broke away from the upper half of the glass. Now my socks are wet.

There's a lot of people in work who seem to be making mistakes, lawyers deleting full systems of data... Even my work mates are dropping things on the floor a lot, Phil dropped a glass this morning, I then dropped a coffee cup then I dropped a whole desk on things on my head! The wheel WAS broke to be fair, but I'd been working on it all day. Cheese, salad, bread etc all fell on top of me.

The bright spot to breaking things: The recent broken cup, dish and chipped drinking glasses left me feeling/being depleted of useful items. I went to Peir One Imports and they had a sale going on. I now have some BEAUTIFUL goblets and matching drinking glasses that are really a joy to drink from. They are faceted in a diamond shape, heavy glass in turquoise and lavender. The turquoise is especially lovely to drink from giving the water a patterned look with the light shining through. Really a inspiration for charging water and maybe using to charge crystals. I am being VERY careful with them! :)

Also this had me considering charging water in different colored glass, sitting in the sun perhaps. I've read about this in the past, the various colors charge water with properties of the color. Red would give energy as an example. I don't know if any of this is valid.

Symbolically, attention is being brought to my diet which I have been careless about recently. More respect, appreciation and considered thought need to be applied and here the focus is on water.

Hi All,
Likewise, had stuff falling recently, both in another room and off my hands. Also, a few days ago, i was constantly getting zapped for no obvious reason, touching my car door, was one, but the worst was while at shop, my hands touching the metal frame of trolley, and i kept being zapped! Every 15, 20 seconds, zap! Even when my wife was touching my arm or back, zap! Both of us! Is anyone else having something similar going on?

Early in the year 4 coffee cups, 3 plates and if i remember 1 bowl.

Thought at first it was just fatigue or just not concentrating on what i was doing. So bought a few extras of each just in case. Not much lately though.

bjorn said:
Finally I dropped something. It was a fork, nothing spectacular. But still :D

jeje, you are so funny. You make me laugh. :lol2:

Yesterday I broke a mug, right there on the floor it went. Strange! And my new lenses fall on the floor, broke but they are repaired now, and in the bus a woman dropped her Iphone making a noise so hard! Also a tea pot lid fall and broke.

I also see, from the side of my eyes, sometimes, like a shadow, a movement, a presence. Usually is while I read before sleep, in my room. It is like a filigrame of a presence, I stop to read and wait. Nothing. The presence is gone. But it happens very often. Sometimes I say aloud: leave me alone! Others times I say nothing, wait and continue to read. Also two or three times I felt a pressure on the bed, I thought it was my dog but then no, not at all, the dog was not there, so what it was on my bed? Very strange yes indeed!

Some things disappear ( this is something that makes me crazy), I give them to the devil and they reappear. :P

Cleo said:
RedFox said:
For those that have broken/dropped phones - do you tend to carry the phone around with the signal turned on?
Perhaps this applies: The zombie apocalypse is here: People have merged with their smartphones

Probably what I needed to read today. I tend to have the signal on. When I dropped and broke the phone about two weeks ago, I had wi-fi on as I was listening to Gregorian chant type music on YouTube. I had only so much time to get ready for work, and along with that the music I was listening to had me feeling reflective/sad.

About the video linked to above: frightening stuff. May try out one of the apps in the article that it linked to: http://www.sott.net/article/315784-The-Complete-Guide-to-Breaking-Your-Smartphone-Habit

Did you read "Cell" by master Stephen King? Usually fans of King don't love this book, I really don't understand why. Or maybe yes, people don't like to see how our phones are possessing us. But Cell talks about this subject: how people suddenly are possessed by their phones, and became zombies. It is a very interesting book abut this subject, apocalyptic scenario very real!

Lilyalic said:
There's a lot of people in work who seem to be making mistakes, lawyers deleting full systems of data... Even my work mates are dropping things on the floor a lot, Phil dropped a glass this morning, I then dropped a coffee cup then I dropped a whole desk on things on my head! The wheel WAS broke to be fair, but I'd been working on it all day. Cheese, salad, bread etc all fell on top of me.
It's the same in my work too. People are making a LOT of silly mistakes; much more than usual. Then at college there are some people who have severe brain fog. They are saying that this year they can't concentrate, they can't take in the information, it's been the hardest year etc. and my flatmate is saying the same. She is visibly all over the place, confused and forgetful.
It's scary to see the amount of mental decline in the people around me.

lainey said:
It's the same in my work too. People are making a LOT of silly mistakes; much more than usual. Then at college there are some people who have severe brain fog. They are saying that this year they can't concentrate, they can't take in the information, it's been the hardest year etc. and my flatmate is saying the same. She is visibly all over the place, confused and forgetful.

Yeah absolutely - we've had a lot of this in work as well, it seems like everything is suddenly more difficult than it should be. I've also been feeling kind of brain-dead on and off recently. I've found it's more important now to be careful what I eat, to keep my cortisol low and to spend time relaxing.

Carl said:
lainey said:

Yeah absolutely - we've had a lot of this in work as well, it seems like everything is suddenly more difficult than it should be. I've also been feeling kind of brain-dead on and off recently. I've found it's more important now to be careful what I eat, to keep my cortisol low and to spend time relaxing.

Yes I found that too. Somehow it feels like the energies are increasing and it becomes ever more important and far reaching where you stand in life and how you react. It feels like things are heating up "out there" as well as "within us".

Back
Top Bottom