Stuff falling and breaking recently

Pierre said:
Windmill knight said:
The lines from the session right before your quote read:

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

I took Pierre's question to be a follow-up from the one before, so earth changes would be the cause for much of people's energetic weirdness, if I read that correctly. As you all know, earthquakes and volcanoes have been going on like crazy this week.

Yes this question was a follow-up. I would not be surprised if the culprit is EM 'anomalies' that cause both Earth Changes and the symptoms described in this thread.

Yes you are right. I was thinking about situations in which one can find himself in, like letting things fall out of the hands over and over again, thanks to not being in the process of handling the object. The post was about situations like that and not really about weird stuff that can actually happen (and seem to happen more) like things breaking and falling without yourself physically/mentally contributing to it.

I haven't noticed things falling and breaking lately but a couple of days ago there were two similar and strange episodes that happened to me in the same day. I had an appointment and accidentally left my keys in my locked house. This has never happened to me before but I still considered it just spaciness on my part. With no other option, I gathered some stools, piled them on top of each other, opened a window and with some difficulty, climbed in. I went on my way and it wasn't until dark that I returned.
This time, for the first time ever, my house key would not open my door. It was the right key but only would go in half way. I live in a forest without neighbors nearby. I remembered that I had left the step stools under the window so I did the exact same thing as earlier and climbed through the window for the second time that day...this time in the dark.
It is also interesting that I have been feeling powerless lately and the feeling I had after mastering this dilemma left me feeling resourceful and stronger. I do laugh to myself though with the vision of a slightly plump 68yr old grandma climbing through the window 2 times!

Nothing new just that I have a little insomnia. And I lost my glasses the other day. My glasses were in my pocket and I walked with my dogs in a parking lot. Then I checked for my glasses, they were not there anymore.I checked all the parking lot and the store of the parking lot, no more glasses. As if someone took them. So now no glasses till next month. Very strange.

So every night it is hard to sleep, not because I am nervous but I feel my brain very wake up. Than I sleep but wake up every night around 4.

I am sure these planetary changes do something to us. Just looking the realm of animals, we can see that something is happening. And we are animals, also.

Pashalis said:
Pierre said:
Windmill knight said:
The lines from the session right before your quote read:

Q: (Galatea) Why have we all been so exhausted lately? And not just us, but people all over the world?

A: Earth changes bring many changes to humans that are energetic.

Q: (Pierre) In the forum, several members reported that they've been dropping and breaking things in an unusual way. Is the cause the same?

A: Yes

I took Pierre's question to be a follow-up from the one before, so earth changes would be the cause for much of people's energetic weirdness, if I read that correctly. As you all know, earthquakes and volcanoes have been going on like crazy this week.

Yes this question was a follow-up. I would not be surprised if the culprit is EM 'anomalies' that cause both Earth Changes and the symptoms described in this thread.

Yes you are right. I was thinking about situations in which one can find himself in, like letting things fall out of the hands over and over again, thanks to not being in the process of handling the object. The post was about situations like that and not really about weird stuff that can actually happen (and seem to happen more) like things breaking and falling without yourself physically/mentally contributing to it.

I don't think one excludes the other. When I read your post on the session thread, my thought was "Pashalis is into something here!". So earth changes can have some sort of EM effect on people, which in turn may make them (among other things) less in touch with the present and their immediate surroundings, leading to accidents. And going through the Valley of the Shadow may mean, for some people, to exercise their awareness of handling objects and practical stuff.

In my post above I was just pointing out that a key piece of information was missing from the session quote. If you read it without the first lines about the earth changes, it sounds like "the cause is the same for everyone", but what was meant was that the cause was the same as above, i.e. earth changes.

Another one last night, reacted by kicking out. It wasn't real... It was a dream and I was in a situation of self defense which meant I kicked out in the dream. But I also kicked out in real life. Shifted across my bed with my left leg hanging up in the air.

Seems like I'm acting out physically to some dreams during sleep.

This happens to me so much recently, I am also knocking against corners, walls and things in general. Was beginning to wonder if I had lost my sense of space :D

luke wilson said:
Another one last night, reacted by kicking out. It wasn't real... It was a dream and I was in a situation of self defense which meant I kicked out in the dream. But I also kicked out in real life. Shifted across my bed with my left leg hanging up in the air.

Seems like I'm acting out physically to some dreams during sleep.

Every now and then I do the same or similar with an arm or a leg and it does seem linked to a dream, but I can never retain the dream memory long enough to ponder it. It's been an infrequent occurrence for me but I've done it on occasion from the time I was a kid. I've never made anything of it in my case though, because I figured the nature of the process of going to sleep requires the body to kick out or discharge excess energy or tension from time to time in some way or another.

Your case may be different, I don't know. Just thought I'd join you in mentioning that.

Whup. I spoke too soon.

A heavy glass restaurant-quality mug, one I've had and loved for fifteen years, made a "Pop!" sound while I was mixing some rock salt water. A crack appeared through the entire bottom third of the mug. It didn't shatter, but it's now basically two pieces stuck together by material tension. I put it in the recycling bin. RIP, favorite mug.

To be fair, I had just finished washing it under hot water, scrubbing off grime and built-up dried salt residue. The room-temp water I poured in probably did it in. -But the funny thing is...

I was exploring some weird abrasions at the bottom of the mug, (from the rock salts being mixed regularly with a metal spoon??), and I was thinking, "I wonder if these scratches are related to stuff breaking like people have been experiencing on the SOTT forum?" And that's when it happened!

I also had a headache at the time. I'd also been drinking, (something I almost never do), at a friend's house. He makes his own beer.

So now I'm out one mug and I can add myself to the "Bursting glass" club. Oh boy.

This week I've been super emotional up and down... not being able to deal with small stresses easily at all. I actually broke down crying to my Boss in work and had to come up with a story why.. because I just didn't have a clue. My menstrual cycle is wayyy over a months due, Can the Earth changes be effecting emotions and biology at all?

Lilyalic said:
This week I've been super emotional up and down... not being able to deal with small stresses easily at all. I actually broke down crying to my Boss in work and had to come up with a story why.. because I just didn't have a clue. My menstrual cycle is wayyy over a months due, Can the Earth changes be effecting emotions and biology at all?

Yeah, I experience the same. And speaking of menstrual cycles, just recently had an early period after only 17 days. Usually my period is very regular. The only time I got it early was when I was in the hospital with pneumonia and received antibiotics in IV. So have no idea why this time. Maybe due to iodine, some other hormonal disbalance? My stress levels are not particularly different from before. :huh:

Finally I dropped something. It was a fork, nothing spectacular. But still :D

Lilyalic said:

Perhaps increasing cosmic rays? Cosmic rays reaching Earth increase 10% in just one month as Solar acivity continues decreasing

I Don't know if any of this is related but the meat grinder we use for cat food broke about two months ago have it 4 years never a problem with it
plastic wheel that spins around the teeth worn down on it so wasn't spinning the part were the meat comes out
ordered new part online fixed it, two days ago it broke again same part teeth worn down haven't a clue why,
have to order another one now.
Ive been waking up in the middle of the night aswell falling straight back asleep, been late for work a few times in the last few months enough to
get a caution from my boss and a lot of people have left my job six new people started this week and im just feeling more tired than normal.
anyway just thought I would share this with you guys.

Altair said:
Lilyalic said:

Perhaps increasing cosmic rays? Cosmic rays reaching Earth increase 10% in just one month as Solar acivity continues decreasing

I have no idea tbh, it was just a speculation considering all the bizarre things that occurring in people's lives. I guess these earth changes can affect everybody differently

Puck said:
Odd, I dropped and broke my phone on Friday which has never happened to me before. Cracked the screen, it fell 'just right.' Thankfully I was due for an upgrade anyway, so the difference between replacing it with insurance and getting a better one was $40. Needless to say, I got a protective case with the new one.

I've had more vivid dreams and waking up between 3-6am as well. Thought it was just me until I read the new session.

Same thing happened to me. I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time and it was like it just flew out of my hands. I'm really careful with it so it was pretty shocking.

What is really bizarre is my son's phone is completely shattered. He swears it was in his front pocket of his pants all night and took it out to check the time. To look at, you'd think it was thrown against a brick wall or something. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom