Stuff falling and breaking recently

I've followed this thread and was going to post some weeks ago. I refrained from doing as I'd not broken anything. My sleep pattern has broken down and I'm waking up/3 or 4 hours sleep is all I'm getting and I feel exceptionally tired. I think the sleep pattern started been effected when the clocks changed in the UK for me. It seems to be gettin worse I'm trying to meditate more to help me with this.

Breaking glasses is a norm for me so nothing unusual except for two instances last week. A glass exploded on the shelf no one near it. Then the strangest one as I was serving a drink, I picked the glass up and it just exploded in my hands it almost disintegrated. The energies are definitely intense in my opinion and it's linked on a larger scale to the earth changes and probably on a universal level. It's happening now this shift or wave and it looks like it's progressing with more notable effects.

Before reading this thread, I was dropping sooo many things and I thought to myself "Wow I've been really clumsy recently". Then I came on the forum and saw this thread! Might be coincidence.. might not be but either way it's interesting to note that a lot of people are experiencing the same thing :)

Thebull said:
I've followed this thread and was going to post some weeks ago. I refrained from doing as I'd not broken anything. My sleep pattern has broken down and I'm waking up/3 or 4 hours sleep is all I'm getting and I feel exceptionally tired. I think the sleep pattern started been effected when the clocks changed in the UK for me. It seems to be gettin worse I'm trying to meditate more to help me with this.

Breaking glasses is a norm for me so nothing unusual except for two instances last week. A glass exploded on the shelf no one near it. Then the strangest one as I was serving a drink, I picked the glass up and it just exploded in my hands it almost disintegrated. The energies are definitely intense in my opinion and it's linked on a larger scale to the earth changes and probably on a universal level. It's happening now this shift or wave and it looks like it's progressing with more notable effects.

Hi Thebull,

I've been experiencing the same things. My sleep pattern is way off.. I always wake up after 3-4 hours of sleep also and I feel constantly exhausted/tired. I tried doing EE and it did help me sleep at night.

Same with the glass, a couple nights ago I had a glass on the floor beside my bed and I heard it shatter out of no where! I thought it was weird because I hadn't done anything myself to break the glass. The top half was completely shattered while the bottom half was fine.. still on the floor beside my bed.. untouched. It definitely feels like a lot of people are experiencing the same things recently... but on a much larger scale than before.

Yes I found that too. Somehow it feels like the energies are increasing and it becomes ever more important and far reaching where you stand in life and how you react. It feels like things are heating up "out there" as well as "within us".

Same thing here. I didn't notice myself breaking or dropping things but i definitely feel an increased energy at my disposal, so to speak; and it's the kind of crude, messy energy one doesn't exactly know how to deal away with. I find it harder to focus on things and have to put more effort into completing mental tasks. It's somewhat disturbing as it starts to feel like a gradual decline of mental abilities. Also noticed an increase in OCD tendencies which, in recent months, became most noticeable since my childhood.

Zapping is also an "issue". Actually it has been for several years but now it tends to happen even more often. There are days when i feel like Zeus throwing thunders at everything. One day, in a media shop, i thought i'd damaged a laptop at the exposition after a strong discharge occured between it and my hand, from the distance of 2-3cm. The days when i'm prone to collecting electrical charge seem to correspond with poor night's sleep and general malaise.

[quote author= lostinself]It's somewhat disturbing as it starts to feel like a gradual decline of mental abilities. Also noticed an increase in OCD tendencies [/quote]

Same here. I am restless and have a continuity amount of OCD tendencies. I had these episodes before but it's different this time. I could control it but now everything is packed up together, nothing is left untouched. I can hardly put it aside. It's tense and no stopping it.

I can't imagine how to cope with it for a significant amount of time. I have to figure it and deal with it.

I regret that I am falling behind on my translation work I promised to do. But I just didn't saw this coming.

The pass 3 days I've been camping in the mountains, away from everything - no Wifi, no phone signal etc. I've felt wonderful and nothing out of the ordinary has happened at all. Last night I came back home, had one of the worse nightmares that woke me up absolutely terrified. I slept in until 10am which is totally unusual, I'm constantly roasting or freezing body temp wise. I've nearly smashed a cup, the washing machine has leaked after me putting my washing in, the internet has been playing up etc. I have the worse mental fatigue and brain fog, omg.. What is going on???

Hello Lilyalic, I read about your dream in the other thread, and it does sound ominous. Luckily you have the Forum and the C's for your protection. I suggest you clean house, salt your windowsills, use the EE breathing and the Prayer of the Soul, and try the spinning / Celtic dancing. Not all at once. On the thread with the latest transcription is a Youtube clip with a song using Gurdjieff's theme, it's lovely, you might meditate to that.
Do not fear.

MusicMan said:
Hello Lilyalic, I read about your dream in the other thread, and it does sound ominous. Luckily you have the Forum and the C's for your protection. I suggest you clean house, salt your windowsills, use the EE breathing and the Prayer of the Soul, and try the spinning / Celtic dancing. Not all at once. On the thread with the latest transcription is a Youtube clip with a song using Gurdjieff's theme, it's lovely, you might meditate to that.
Do not fear.
Thankyou MusicMan, I've just purchased some Smudge (sage) sticks (who knows if they work, but the intent is there) - I'm going to clean my mini Amethyst crystal today in the sunlight and do other necessary cleansing things. :)

Tonight it was 5 o'clock and I was incapable to fall asleep. Maybe it is something to do with Iodine? Yesterday I took my ration, just one drop. I think also that people are becoming nuts because of their Iphones. Me myself if I am many hours in front of the computer I feel I am becoming nuts. Too much information, and wifi is not good, we know. But I don't have any electronic appliance in my bed room. But outside there are thousand of antennaes. So we are doomed. What can save us is eat the best we can, take iodine, meditate and read good books. ;D

Things still disappear and the devil does not give it back. We really live in a strange world. :P

loreta said:
Cleo said:
RedFox said:
For those that have broken/dropped phones - do you tend to carry the phone around with the signal turned on?
Perhaps this applies: The zombie apocalypse is here: People have merged with their smartphones

Probably what I needed to read today. I tend to have the signal on. When I dropped and broke the phone about two weeks ago, I had wi-fi on as I was listening to Gregorian chant type music on YouTube. I had only so much time to get ready for work, and along with that the music I was listening to had me feeling reflective/sad.

About the video linked to above: frightening stuff. May try out one of the apps in the article that it linked to: http://www.sott.net/article/315784-The-Complete-Guide-to-Breaking-Your-Smartphone-Habit

Did you read "Cell" by master Stephen King? Usually fans of King don't love this book, I really don't understand why. Or maybe yes, people don't like to see how our phones are possessing us. But Cell talks about this subject: how people suddenly are possessed by their phones, and became zombies. It is a very interesting book abut this subject, apocalyptic scenario very real!

Hi Loreta, nope I haven't read the book but plan to look up info on it. A pretty eerie topic for sure. What you mentioned above reminded me of this session, although the topic is technology in general:

Laura said:
Session Date: March 21st 2015
Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

:shock: my reaction then and still after reading this part of the session as I'm a Mac user.

loreta said:
Tonight it was 5 o'clock and I was incapable to fall asleep. Maybe it is something to do with Iodine? Yesterday I took my ration, just one drop. I think also that people are becoming nuts because of their Iphones. Me myself if I am many hours in front of the computer I feel I am becoming nuts. Too much information, and wifi is not good, we know. But I don't have any electronic appliance in my bed room. But outside there are thousand of antennaes. So we are doomed. What can save us is eat the best we can, take iodine, meditate and read good books. ;D

I get that feeling as well..of information overload, at times. Also, I don't know if what I experienced the other day is any way related to computer usage, but it's left me wondering what I experienced. Was shortly after laying down to go to sleep, went into a sort of panic that was mental more than physical (no palpitations or hyperventilating). Closest I can otherwise describe it, is a sort of pressure in the head where things feel sped up. Then fearful thoughts worried that it'd continue. Happened only very briefly (maybe a minute if that) and it subsided after I attempted to do some belly breathing.

Another thing I've noticed, is a slightly itchy burning sensation around my eyes, and forehead area. I usually feel a level of fatigue along with it, like today. I use to wear a silk scarf and plan to start doing so again.

Sooo, having said all that..wonder if it's all the more important to be aware of some of the possible drawbacks and affects of technology (computer/phone usage in particular) and how to shield from it when and if possible, because of the changing times were in.

I've broken two glass pieces in the past 2 weeks, one oven pan and one mini refrigerator magnet bottle. I'm sleeping fine but I'm have much trouble completing usual tasks. I fell off the keto diet for a week but came back, and I'm feeling energetically drained most of the time.

Cleo said:
Sooo, having said all that..wonder if it's all the more important to be aware of some of the possible drawbacks and affects of technology (computer/phone usage in particular) and how to shield from it when and if possible, because of the changing times were in.

This would indeed be useful, I've read that getting rid of your wifi in your home is a great step. I've also grown accustom to leaving my phone at home when I'm out or leaving it at lease 4 meters from me to reduce radiation, but this is not for everyone.

I have not broken any glasses, sleep has only been a problem on occasion. However, I have a large blue heavy crystal bowl that sits on my window sill and three times over the last three weeks it has moved to a book case twelve feet away! This bowl is heavy and it is just me and my two dogs in the house. Always moves at night, very strange!

scotseeker said:
I have not broken any glasses, sleep has only been a problem on occasion. However, I have a large blue heavy crystal bowl that sits on my window sill and three times over the last three weeks it has moved to a book case twelve feet away! This bowl is heavy and it is just me and my two dogs in the house. Always moves at night, very strange!

That is really strange! Sounds like a good time to have some sort of surveillance camera in the room, just to see what's going on.

Hesper - "That is really strange! Sounds like a good time to have some sort of surveillance camera in the room, just to see what's going on."

Thanks for the advice Hesper, I do have a camera in my living room but hardly ever turn it on, only when I leave the house with the dogs, never at night! Will have to turn it on to see what is going on!

Cleo said:
loreta said:
Cleo said:
RedFox said:
For those that have broken/dropped phones - do you tend to carry the phone around with the signal turned on?
Perhaps this applies: The zombie apocalypse is here: People have merged with their smartphones

Probably what I needed to read today. I tend to have the signal on. When I dropped and broke the phone about two weeks ago, I had wi-fi on as I was listening to Gregorian chant type music on YouTube. I had only so much time to get ready for work, and along with that the music I was listening to had me feeling reflective/sad.

About the video linked to above: frightening stuff. May try out one of the apps in the article that it linked to: http://www.sott.net/article/315784-The-Complete-Guide-to-Breaking-Your-Smartphone-Habit

Did you read "Cell" by master Stephen King? Usually fans of King don't love this book, I really don't understand why. Or maybe yes, people don't like to see how our phones are possessing us. But Cell talks about this subject: how people suddenly are possessed by their phones, and became zombies. It is a very interesting book abut this subject, apocalyptic scenario very real!

Hi Loreta, nope I haven't read the book but plan to look up info on it. A pretty eerie topic for sure. What you mentioned above reminded me of this session, although the topic is technology in general:

Laura said:
Session Date: March 21st 2015
Q: (L) So, basically by having so much technology, microwaves, and all that kind of stuff, we're basically feeding entities in other realms and enabling them to enter ours?

A: Pretty much! Fun for materialists galore!

Q: (L) In other words, people who believe only in technology are in for a big surprise?

Q: (L) Well, that's interesting.

Q: (Chu) Well, geez! Apple takes on a whole new meaning now!

(Data) Poor Apple users.

(Perceval) Is it because those kinds of microwaves and other kinds of waves transcend, or are perceived in other dimensions?

:shock: my reaction then and still after reading this part of the session as I'm a Mac user.

loreta said:

I get that feeling as well..of information overload, at times. Also, I don't know if what I experienced the other day is any way related to computer usage, but it's left me wondering what I experienced. Was shortly after laying down to go to sleep, went into a sort of panic that was mental more than physical (no palpitations or hyperventilating). Closest I can otherwise describe it, is a sort of pressure in the head where things feel sped up. Then fearful thoughts worried that it'd continue. Happened only very briefly (maybe a minute if that) and it subsided after I attempted to do some belly breathing.

Another thing I've noticed, is a slightly itchy burning sensation around my eyes, and forehead area. I usually feel a level of fatigue along with it, like today. I use to wear a silk scarf and plan to start doing so again.

It happens often to me, like a wave that enter your brain with images, ideas, fears, scenarios, remorse, etc. It is like our brain, that is a sort of computer, was rebooting itself and everything is there, very fast. Sometimes ghosts appear, dead people you know, people or animals that are dead and you miss them, stories that you have forgotten, that you think they are set up . Sometimes it stop in a particular memory or feeling, than continue. What I do is go to for a cigarette. Read a little. But when this happens is when I have insomnia. :shock:

Back
Top Bottom