Tekki died

I'm so sorry XPan and Sal.. What a beautiful tribute to Tekki! Reading your words I felt like I was there, seeing her do her Tekki things.. Thanks for sharing.. How lucky for you to have your lives graced by her. And how lucky for her to have had such a good life with you! Very big hugs :hug2:

I am so sorry for your loss, Xpan. The pictures you shared show the soul of such a sweet countenance and a companion that was well-loved. Thank you for sharing the pictures of Tekki's life and journey. Big hugs to you and your family. :hug2: Know that Tekki's spirit will be with you always.

So sorry for the loss of dear Tekki, May she live on your your heart. I know personally your heartache as I have lost 3 of my beloved Rottweilers over the last years. They teach us so much if we let them and give us complete unconditional love. Your eulogy to Tekki along with the pictures is quite moving and shows the love you had for Tekki. I am sure she knows that she was loved dearly @XPan, you can take solace (along with Sal) knowing the happiness she shared with both of you. She was a very special dog and by the sound of your words she will remain in a very special place in your heart. Take care and be well, Tekki is now watching over you.

I am so sorry to learn about your loss Xpan,

Our doggie companions are indeed part of the family, and the loss of their lives is a unique loss that cannot be replaced. I feel your pain, please accept my sincere condolences.

It sounds like your pup had a happy life, with a loving family and left enough in yours to live on for as long as you all remember Tekki.

Hang in there. Big hugs!

Very sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful canine friend. She looks lovely and alert and happy in her photos. It is so very hard to lose an animal friend. They truly are part of the family. I have only ever lost dearly loved cats but the grief is just as real as if it were a human who was lost. It does pass though and eventually you can look back at memories and photos with happiness that they were part of your physical journey on this planet. :hug2:

Oh, little Tekki. I'm so sorry for your loss XPan, that must have been very difficult to go through. Time is a great healer and the rawness you feel right now will subside. I hope writing about Tekki and sharing your pictures helped a little, we can all see and share in the joy Tekki brought to your life so thank you for sharing and I hope you feel better soon. :hug2:

Big big hugs to both you and Sal, Xpan :hug2: I too know the heartache that comes with the loss of a dear furry friend. It's so quiet in the house, though at the same time it is filled with all the memories. Take care of each other, as this loss will bring up, inevitably, grief from the past too.

Tekki is such a beautiful dog and I am glad to have known her through your words. Thank you for your stories and the pictures. At least she didn't suffer, she exited the world very gracefully. And all the love she gave and received in this life will be with her for her next adventures, in the afterlife, and her new incarnations. :flowers:🙏🐾

I am so sorry for your loss, XPan. Thank you for sharing this portrait of Tekki with us. What a beautiful took she was, with very expressive eyes. I had to smile a lot while reading it, being reminded of my own interactions with our dog and his quirks. I wish you lots of energy, and that you can help each other through this hard time of sudden loss. tekki leaves you with beautiful memories and the experience of a very special emotional connection. What a gift. I wish her all the best for her journey. Take care! :hug:

I'm deeply moved by your sorrow, XPan. The depart of our pets always leaves us in quite a disconsolate state that no words can translate, and although they know so well how to make us aware of the relevance of their companionship, once their time comes the hole left within us seems quite unbearable for a while, I know.

Thank you for the cheerful pics, what a lovable Tekki he was, and will remain as part of the most genuine experiences of your life. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom