Tekki died

I am so sorry for your loss XPan and Sal. Thank you for so many wonderful photos. Like Perlou, I have tears running down my face as well. Such a beautiful gift in your life wrapped in a beautiful doggie body. Part of her will live in your hearts forever and will always be with you. :hug2:

I am so very sad for the loss of your dog Tekki. What a beautiful face!!! At one point in my life, not too long ago, I had three dogs. They were all family. So, I do know how sad one can be. Wherever Tekki is, I am sure she is giving thanks that she had such a loving family to spend her life with. Sending hugs! :hug2:

Thank you for this extraordinary tribute to Tekki. The pictures are fantastic. It is no easy to talk about our dogs, it is so intimate the relation, the link.

I am very sorry, and even very sad because my friends' dogs are part of the family, our family. And we are all united, and the dogs or cats are an integral part of this union, of this chain. My sincere condolences. Tekki is beautiful. And photogenic. What a beautiful dog! And I say all this in the present tense because our dogs never quite leave, they have a corner in our heart, how could our heart forget that corner or ignore it? And then they have been our teachers, our guides, our counselors, our psychiatrists and psychologists, our guardian angels, our friends, how could all this can disappear? But not at all. They are part of us, they are a little light that is there, in us. Until we die here on earth.

Thank you for all this. 🌺 :hug2:

Dear Xpan I'm sorry for your loss. It's so hard to let them go, to live without their presence.

You gave her a good life, you and your husband opened your hearts to her and that was the most beautiful gift she could receive. And it appears she loved the two of you too, you could see the love in her sweet eyes on the photos you shared.

You gave her a beautiful tribute. I'm sure you'll get to meet her again.

I am so sorry for yours and your family's loss XPan.... Tekki is Beautiful! It's heart breaking.... I am happy for the memories and love you've shared... Our furry family members are sooo special and teach us so much, often times not until they're gone do we fully realize it. Thanks for sharing her beautiful life with us. Her soul is free and happy! You'll see her again :) Best to you and yours XPan...

You have written a lovely tribute to Tekki. Thank you for sharing your grief, which we all feel. It also reminds us to love and appreciate those around us in the moment. Aren’t you glad for all those hugs and doggie-shared adventures? Our dog, who is 15 now, is really slowing down and starting to have more issues. We know her end is coming, but I am grateful for every day she remains with us. Such joy and sorrow! And grattitude for what she continues to teach us through her unconditional love and focus on the present.

Back
Top Bottom