Tekki died

Everything others said! What a nice tribute. May she rest in peace. Love is also a contract, a commitment, and I think you honored it with your puppy. She will be in your heart forever now.

Oh, Xpan, I am so sorry for the loss of your and Sal's beautiful Tekkie. I was so shocked when I saw the title of the thread as you have consistently shared photos with Tekkie in them and she always looked so healthy. It's like we all got to meet her through your photos. Your tribute to her is beautiful. May she rest in peace. A :hug: to you and Sal.

My heart goes out to you Xpan and Sal. I know how that kind of moment must be very difficult to go through. May Tekki rest in peace.

When our four-legged companions leave us for the afterlife the void they leave behind eventually fills up again with the passing of time, days and nights that follow one another, but they are filled with the memories we have of them and of their interactions with us. All that unconditional love doesn't go into the "void", it fills that "hole" we feel when we no longer have them with us on a daily basis.

They teach us a lot, on ourselves and always seem to share our lifes with us for one or more good reasons.

Thank you Xpan for sharing with us such a beautiful tribute of Tekki, full of shared love, it moved me a lot; And in doing so, she will not only live on in your memories and hearts, but in ours as well. :hug2:

I am so sorry, XPan. I have a dog and two cats (the ones you see in my icon) and I cannot imagine the going of any of them, although I know it will come. My heart is with you. When they die, they are still here, but not in this dimension. Keep the ears up, all is part of life. Feel hugged!

Oh Ralf and Sal 💗
Such exquisite love, light and profound gifts these precious souls bring us!!! Their presence in the physical - or in spirit - reminding us every day how important it is to be present... to remember to play... to exercise... to be in nature and close to the Earth... to rest... to observe... to pay attention... to listen... to trust our instincts... to LOVE!! To truly enjoy and be a part of the beauty of life, as well as exploring a deep connection with ourselves and with others.

The beautiful gifts Tekki gave and received endlessly from a centre of love and trust between the three of you will always remain. I know that does absolutely nothing to ease your terrible pain at all, right now... there are going to be endless triggers but also I feel many 'treasures' for you that will lead you back to happy memories. Perhaps for now, in some tiny way, it might help to honour Tekki's delightful, joyous, loving presence - by creating a little altar - with candles lit, some flowers, crystals and some beautiful photos of her (I am sure it would be impossible to choose just one!). Then you will have a space to sit quietly with your thoughts and feelings of her and the life you all shared in this realm and consciously connect with her energetically if you choose.

I know one moment she was here and the next she was transitioning, but perhaps this was in some way a 'kindness', a 'gift', for you both and for herself - that she was here in joy, health, full mobility, then suddenly a new path opened up. I am SO grateful you had that extra special deep 'I REALLY love you' connection with Tekki on her last day, and that Sal was able to wake you in those last moments - oh, my heart aches so much thinking of the pain, shock and deep distress for both of you - before her last breaths began to fill with light as she began her transition. Personally, I feel that on some level, when a soul is transitioning, there are all kinds of things going on that 'protect' them - that they are often 'out of their body' and experiencing their passing in a completely different way to how we perceive or what we believe to be happening. There is often so much grief and distress for us in 3D, but it doesn't mean it is like that for the one passing. I feel they know we are there, they know how much they are loved - but they are having a completely different experience to what may be witnessed by us in 3D. If they could communicate directly with us to reassure us that they are ok, they did not suffer, I am sure they would, and do, in their own way.

Looking at her photos, I see that the beautiful frequency Tekki embodies is also a reflection of the way she has been so deeply loved - by the two of you - and the way she loved you both (and others) in return. Thankyou for the beautiful way you shared aspects of your sweet, darling, super intelligent, mischievous Tekki and her many 'faces' - I could definitely see a wolf in one photo! May she find a new 'pack' (human or other) to love, adore and care for her, we know she will give the same abundantly in return. Take care of yourselves, and give this time to morph into a different, lighter way of seeing and being, when you are ready. Gentle love and hugs to you both xx :hug2:✨🐺💞

I'm so sorry for your loss X-pan. Thank you for sharing such a glowing tribute - I feel like I know her and what a joy she was! I laughed so much at your video - thank you. Love hurts - its as simple as that and the suffering that implicitly comes with the potential loss is all part of the bargain we make. But we still love and I'm sure you know, she gave that gift to you - and though she has passed over she's still with you in your heart and will never leave you. Take care of yourself. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom