Tekki died

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful friend, Tekki. Thanks for sharing those lovely pictures of her life too. Some bonds are so deep with the animals in our care which makes the loss of them so deep as well. My prayer for her is that she finds everything she is looking for on the other side and that you find some comfort in the memories of having such a great friend. Take care. :hug2:

I'm so sorry for your loss XPan. It looks like Tekki had a wonderful life filled with as much love and joy as you could give her. Now she's back in the arms of mother Earth. We can be thankful for the time the Universe gives us to love, and be loved by, our little 2d family. ❤️

You guys and gals are just incredible 💞; really, truly - and in the most humble warm way, thank you for all the words your hearts have written down here. I am truly humbled - and i will let Sal read what each of you have written.

You are right about time heals wounds over time, the natural way. Already now i feel the sorrow starting to ebb a bit, while the so many fun and dear moments with Tekki as memories start to take over. Lots of grins, believe me.

Also, you are right about the honor; to actually take part in a beloved animals life is an honor to take part in. This, i thought a lot about in the past 12 month while she was still alive… i had never dreamed about having a dog coming so close into my life, and then suddenly - there she was !

It was the best thing Sal did, taking her to Stockholm. All the love and additional laughter in the house, oh my, oh my, so beautiful. To take part in all that up front, was a unique experience for me. Like a tribute to all pet owners; life and love truly expands with an animal ! And now I truly understand that…

We will remember Tekki simply because she is a part of our hearts, like a beloved presence, the kind of love that just IS, as if written into the DNA. No altar necessary.

Thank you all. Really, truly and with all my heart, Thank You !! 💞

Ps. I may post a few photos of Tekki while browsing through my photo archive in the near future. Can be of the loving kind, goofy-fun or posted as comics.

🙏

Ralf & Sal

.... Like a tribute to all pet owners; life and love truly expands with an animal ! And now I truly understand that…

We will remember Tekki simply because she is a part of our hearts, like a beloved presence, the kind of love that just IS, as if written into the DNA. No altar necessary.
...''

Ps. I may post a few photos of Tekki while browsing through my photo archive in the near future. Can be of the loving kind, goofy-fun or posted as comics.

🙏

Ralf & Sal
You so well articulate for pet owners XPan, I've experienced a huge change when we first took in a dog that needed somewhere to go nearly 2 decades ago. With that dog, a whole new world opened up, the sense of who and what the dog is and what he or she actually feels. One sometimes gets a glimpse into the actual fabric of the feelings and it's mind-blowing how much love and loyalty and trust they have (once acclimatized to a new home, anyway).

I am happy for you that you had the relationship with Tekki.

My sense is they continue to communicate after they leave the body, but that's debatable. I felt it strongly and still do. 'All time is now' maybe explains that if we are still with these fantastic creatures in another slide on the eternal slide projector. Of maybe the post-mortem realm is not that unreachable!

And I'm so glad she had the place to be herself and give of herself. Bless you and your husband!

Sorry to hear you lost your beautiful dog XPan. Our four legged friends are just as precious as any family member. The fact that she had a chance to live with someone who cared so much was a great blessing for this spirit.

Thank You for sharing the beautiful pictures of your departed friend.

I'm so sorry about Tekki! Thank you for sharing the wonderful pictures of her.
It looks like she lived life to the full. May she have as much success and joy in her future endeavours!
I also hope that your sadness will soon fade and you will be able to simply treasure her memory. Best wishes to you!

I'm sorry for your loss, XPan! Thank you for your marvelous tribute to Tekkie.

May she rest in peace for a little while and then have big fun in doggy heaven!

blogs_posts-All_Your_Friends-100.jpg

I loved reading your stories of Tekki, XPan, and the ways Tekki was able to help you open your perceptions. I’m so sorry for your loss :hug2:

I can feel your grief as it reminds me of coming home after our dog Murphy’s last appointment. I saw crumbs on the kitchen floor, and it was a very rude reminder of how out of place everything seemed without him - as though we and our things were left in an off-kilter universe suddenly. I hadn’t had to clean food from the floor in years, really, and the fact that they stayed there undisturbed by a sniffing Murphy felt like an insult.
Balance, of course, returns. But in the meantime, grief has an incredible ability to saturate. I feel like it is a very common or crowded space in the mammal experience, so there is love and comfort even there.
Anyway, my heart is with you and your family. It sounds like you all had a beautiful life together, and that is what lasts, I think 💗

Back
Top Bottom