Teleportation

Well, you could integrate the information yourself. Or just quote word for word like the Scribes and Pharisees. (I didn't look it up because it's obvious to me that this is psychic technology). It was said somewhere that the Grail is a technology. Not a machine, not a device, but a technology. Also, it was said that the Grail does every possible thing. EVERYTHING. Including teleportation.
In Ra's materials I also see the word "technology" applied to human superpowers. Then Hok, in the Grail thread, voices his hypothesis that perhaps the Grail is human. Bingo! In ancient legends, the Grail is associated with bloodlines, with special genetics (hence, with special abilities, possessing special technologies).
Obviously, Pierre thought the same way - "the 4th way Obviously Castaneda, Gurdjieff, Mouravieff propose the same Graal : fully developing our physical, intellectual and emotional capacities and then harmonizing / uniting them. Then something greater than the addition of the different elements appears the "I"......"(с)Pierre
MJF is thinking along the same lines here - ://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/alton-towers-sir-francis-bacon-and-the-rosicrucians.50391/page-84#post-1117737

Q: (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?
A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?
A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?
A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?
A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Q: (L) When did that planet break apart into the asteroid belt?
A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.

Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars, you said was destroyed by psychic energy?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) What was the source of this psychic energy?
A: Beings inhabiting the planet.

Q: (L) Do beings in this area of the galaxy just sort of destroy their planets from time to time? Is this getting to be a habit?
A: Close. Has been.

Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?

Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?
A: Blond and blue eyed descendants.

Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?
A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?
A: Yes. Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.

Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Anunnaki.

The lizards only delivered some.

Others could move on their own, using some kind of psychic technology they possessed.
was looking for that specific quote , ty , was wondering if i was confabulating or something , this puts it in more a possible understanding of something like stonehenge and the eneagram being circular (imo)

Well, you could integrate the information yourself. Or just quote word for word like the Scribes and Pharisees. (I didn't look it up because it's obvious to me that this is psychic technology). It was said somewhere that the Grail is a technology. Not a machine, not a device, but a technology. Also, it was said that the Grail does every possible thing. EVERYTHING. Including teleportation.
In Ra's materials I also see the word "technology" applied to human superpowers. Then Hok, in the Grail thread, voices his hypothesis that perhaps the Grail is human. Bingo! In ancient legends, the Grail is associated with bloodlines, with special genetics (hence, with special abilities, possessing special technologies).
Obviously, Pierre thought the same way - "the 4th way Obviously Castaneda, Gurdjieff, Mouravieff propose the same Graal : fully developing our physical, intellectual and emotional capacities and then harmonizing / uniting them. Then something greater than the addition of the different elements appears the "I"......"(с)Pierre
MJF is thinking along the same lines here - ://cassiopaea.org/forum/threads/alton-towers-sir-francis-bacon-and-the-rosicrucians.50391/page-84#post-1117737

Q: (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?
A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things... (R ) Is this the Merkabah?

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

Q: (L) When did that planet break apart into the asteroid belt?
A: 79 thousand years ago approximately.

Q: (L) The planet that was destroyed between Jupiter and Mars, you said was destroyed by psychic energy?

Q: (L) What was the source of this psychic energy?
A: Beings inhabiting the planet.

Q: (L) Do beings in this area of the galaxy just sort of destroy their planets from time to time? Is this getting to be a habit?
A: Close. Has been.

Q: (L) Did any of those beings leave that planet and come to earth?

Q: (L) Who were they? Were they humans like us?
A: Blond and blue eyed descendants.

Q: (L) Was that a colder planet?
A: No.

Q: (L) Was that planet much like earth?
A: Yes. Blue eyes. Eye pigment was because planet was farther from Sol.

Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?
A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and they are the Anunnaki.

Others could move on their own, using some kind of psychic technology they possessed.
It seems that this searching and reading about the Grail made me dream about it, after all it can give us a clue: I was in a dining room, a room and there were some relatives and they were desperately focused on looking for something. I saw my aunt named Rosa, the one I recognized the most in the scene, which makes me relate it to the Rosy Cross, but I was looking at a wall above next to a door ( I don't know why I focused my gaze there) I thought but there is nothing? then I see some hands trying to get something out of a wall on the side then I look back and look at what seemed to be my grandmother (an older woman) and she hands me the box this could relate to something they hid from the Nazis when they were I think a wooden box was also hidden in Spain, well I continue with the dream then a telepathic voice speaks to me in my mind and says (Grail)! As if I were presenting it or having a presentation, suddenly the box opens by itself and I see a blue gem like an incandescent blue stone with a lot of blue light. It opens before my eyes and I observe and I take my index finger and proceed to touch that luminous stone and It feels cold, very cold on my finger, it melts upon contact and I continue looking suddenly at my side in front of me, a huge portal opens and I see the head of a giant being and there I wake up.

Ka-50 (product “800”, according to NATO codification - Hokum A, known as “Black Shark”, and in the West as “Werewolf” and “Deceiver”. [Hokum) is a Soviet/Russian single-seat attack helicopter designed to defeat enemy combat vehicles, fire points and manpower on the battlefield.
The coaxial arrangement of the main propellers was first used on land combat vehicles.
The high maneuverability of the helicopter was achieved by the design of the propellers, the blades of which rotated in different directions.
It's already a prototype of the Merkaba. ;)

February 26, 2002:

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

(I didn't look it up because it's obvious to me that this is psychic technology). It was said somewhere that the Grail is a technology. Not a machine, not a device, but a technology.
Contradictory with the 1st answer given by the Cs : "this object"...

Psychic techniques helped/supported by an object, the "Mother Stone", which was created on Kantek : maybe a special cristal ?

Session 31 May 1997 :

Q: Let's back up here. You said that the Celts came from Kantek. They were transported by the Lizzies... brought here, correct?

---
yet to find an explicit grail mention in this regard though

February 26, 2002:

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

Neither one of these say it was the Grail.

Contradictory with the 1st answer given by the Cs : "this object"...

Psychic techniques helped/supported by an object, the "Mother Stone", which was created on Kantek : maybe a special cristal ?
Session Date: February 26th 2022

Q: (Artemis) What is it about it that's so coveted?
(Joe) Because it's an ancient site of the landing of the Kantekkians? Why does that make it highly coveted? Some element of the population? But...
A: The geological profile complemented the energy profile making it ideal for transference.
Q: (L) Is that suggesting that the landing happened via some means other than just getting on a spaceship and flying and plopping down?
A: Yes
Q: (L) So, it was some kind of transference that involved some kind of technology that we may not understand?
A: Yes

Back
Top Bottom