Telesio Galilei Academy of Science a Fraud?

Laura said:
Sure looks like we've got a live one here! Not what we expected to find, of course CIA fronts are so much more fun! This guy is just a plain old con-artist! But, judging by his writing style, how he has managed to get eminent scientists to call him "Brother" (I would laugh if it wasn't so transparently pathetic), looks like we have a real, live psychopath on the loose doing exactly the things that all the books say they do and doing it the way the books describe it.

In short, we have here a case study in real time, so we should certainly take advantage of it!
Yep Laura, a feisty one indeed. But judging from what he has written not the brightest bulb, IMO:
ark said:
I find it difficult that such an illogical mind can be such a respected scientist !!
Well, i find it difficult to understand how you have been able to scam for so long judging by your ability to form words into sentences
ark said:
We are dealing with reptilian DNA in this case !! As you now all living organism run on the same software and share the same sequence of amino acids and nucleotides and that certain sequences from time to time are shifted back by millions of years, hence feeding in certain individuals reptilian or and lower form of ancient sequences present today in lower form of animal life such as reptilians life, altering in them the limbic system behavioural functions to mimic its predecessors. well, Mr Ark has exactly the reptilian DNA sequence of nucleotides
Actually Mr.Don't know what the hell i am talking about. All living organisms do not share the same sequence of amino acids & nucleotides, they are different hence the different forms of life. The specific amino acid sequence of any given organism, is coded for by the DNA of that organism. The DNA is translated to RNA, then ribosomes assemble amino acids in the specific order that is coded in RNA, thus making a protein.

What you show is the exact opposite of a mind that purports to even approximate science. How do you know that "Ark has exactly the reptilian DNA sequence of nucleotides," huh, would appreciate you explaining that one.
ark said:
It is a good specimen for my research in human behaviour.
:lol: boy i love it when they tell the truth, but it is most often applying to them more than another.
ark said:
Please send this email and the attached to the world I will post all data to a dedicated website for research in Reptlian DNA inversions in humans DNA and or correlations in nucleotide sequences in reptilian and human DNA !!!
Now that is what i call the ravings of a delusional person! Didn't know that there was a website dedicated to the research on reptilian DNA inversions in humans. "Oh, he sounds so scientific Larry, "and or" plus "correlation" too, gawd "that's a scientific genius if ever i heard one Moe."
http://www.cassiopaea.com/cassiopaea/psychopath.htm said:
Psychopaths just have what it takes to defraud and bilk others: they can be fast talkers, they can be charming, they can be self-assured and at ease in social situations; they are cool under pressure, unfazed by the possibility of being found out, and totally ruthless. And even when they are exposed, they can carry on as if nothing has happened, often making their accusers the targets of accusations of being victimized by THEM.
Btw as to the possible language barrier explanation to the poor quality of his writings, i am doubting that, as i had to look up what coprolite means because i had never heard it before. But who knows, maybe some people learn fancy potty mouth language in a foreign tongue, before they learn how to string words into meaningful and coherent sentences in that tongue.

Guess this is also a demonstration of the consequences of wishful thinking, "the Achilles heel of STS" to quote the C's. It is a tragicomic manifestation, as there are humans and human looking beings, walking around on the surface of the planet that actually mentate like this.

Another company and info:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:_DAMI01AKXoJ:https://www.fsa.gov.uk/register/firmBasicDetails.do%3Bjsessionid%3D3968b95c3c814fcf8bab86d2fedb6796.s6fNml1Ka38InBbv-ArJrwTPoNCNa30Ocybtah0IaNuIahiIbh0IaNfwmxiInxiObk9ynhvybMSHc30Ka2aToi5hch0Na2TSn7bvq70KawTAqQ4InQXQ-BjF8NaQch8Ma2bMnkrDqRfzqwbMnkrDqRfzqwbynknvrkLOlQzNp65In0__%3Fsid%3D195090+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&client=firefox-a

Atis Corporate Finance Ltd
Current status: Appointed Representative - Former
Effective Date: 29/11/2007
Tied Agent:
Undertakes Insurance Mediation:
Registered under Money Laundering Regulations:
Address: 120 Fenchurch Street
London
EC3M 5BA
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
020 79299010
020 79291501

What is Atis Corporate Finance? Sounds like a new player to me, in my opinion:

http://www.cdrex.com/atis-corporate-finance-limited-562963.html

Company Status Dissolved Gift Hut
Company Type Private Limited Company
Incorporation Date 17/07/2007
Dissolution Date 12/05/2009
Nature of Business 7414 - Business & management consultancy
Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) in London
Appointments Show Company documents

http://companycheck.co.uk/company/06314690

ATIS CORPORATE FINANCE LIMITED

Directors and Secretaries
Current Directors
Mr Oliver Andrew Weeks Passmore

That is a name that rings a bell....

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/913516819

Mr Oliver Andrew Weeks Passmore

Mr Oliver Andrew Weeks Passmore has 5 company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - Oliver Passmore
Director ID : 913516819
Month/Year of Birth: 08/1983

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)
Address
2 Beacon End Courtyard, London Road
Stanway
Colchester
United Kingdom
CO3 0NU

Advertise on this website

Company Summary
Company Name Company Status
THEIA LTD Active
TBIA FLIX LIMITED Dissolved
ATIS CORPORATE FINANCE LIMITED Dissolved
ASCENSION SECURITIES LIMITED Dissolved
ASCENSION CORPORATE FINANCE LIMITED Dissolved

THEIA LTD

More info that can be ordered on Atis Corporate Finance Limited:

http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/4a4e0620d10676eab3717a055b9674f9/wcprodorder?ft=1

Document
GAZ2(A) 12/05/2009 FINAL GAZETTE: DISSOLVED VIA VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF

Document
GAZ1(A) 20/01/2009 FIRST GAZETTE NOTICE FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF

Document
652a 16/12/2008 APPLICATION FOR STRIKING-OFF

Document
288b 16/12/2008 APPOINTMENT TERMINATE, DIRECTOR MAGNUS NWANKWO LOGGED FORM

Document
288a 28/11/2008 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR OLIVER PASSMORE

Document
288b 28/11/2008 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED DIRECTOR MAGNUS NWANKWO

Document
363a 04/07/2008 RETURN MADE UP TO 03/07/08; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS

Document
288b 25/04/2008 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED SECRETARY TEREZA FUCILLA

Document
288b 25/04/2008 APPOINTMENT TERMINATED DIRECTOR ROBERT FUCILLA

What a great thread! Francesco throws around the weight of being this multinational scientist/business/self-promoter and yet his letters read like that of a person who never made it through high school. The whole topic of penny-stock scams is very enlightening and I swear it only got better when Waldyr claimed that he talked to the C's through his radio! :lol: You can't make this stuff up! And now that Francesco has been exposed for who he truly appears to be, his rants are showing just how unglued he is becoming. Before long, he'll be threatening to sue everybody on the planet. I've shared this with my friends on facebook. Everyone should read this to learn a thing or two about con artists.

The rabbit hole gets deeper. I'm sure looking forward to Guardians databased listing of all companies, names, dates, and notes related to same. I suspect that, as we keep digging we'll be finding more and more. We can make a big wall chart and show who is connected to whom and possibly figure out where all the money is going.

findit said:
What a great thread! Francesco throws around the weight of being this multinational scientist/business/self-promoter and yet his letters read like that of a person who never made it through high school. The whole topic of penny-stock scams is very enlightening and I swear it only got better when Waldyr claimed that he talked to the C's through his radio! :lol: You can't make this stuff up! And now that Francesco has been exposed for who he truly is his rants are showing just how unglued he is becoming. Before long, he'll be threatening to sue everybody on the planet. I've shared this with my friends on facebook. Everyone should read this to learn a thing or two about con artists.

Agreed. There's nothing like observing psychopathology in action in real life to really "get it". What's more, this particular case includes a whole lot of ponerization of the minds of susceptible individuals. But it's a little bit difficult to tell "who's on first" in some instances. For example: a person who claims to have channeled "spiritual beings" via a radio CANNOT be mentally stable. Geeze, we take our Cass experiment with a whole lot of salt and humor! This guy is taking that stuff way too seriously. I also have doubts about the alleged "predictions." Either those are complete lies written for this particular episode (which raises a certain set of questions about the author of those lies) or they are true which then raises a whole other set of questions mainly having to do with military mind programming. Either way, Waldyr has shot himself in the foot. Imagine, an editor at a scientific publishing house who is into the paranomal, UFOS and who hears voices over a radio that are NOT part of the daily broadcast!

Turned up this gem while doing a search on Bruno Denantes

Either this Nathalie Petro is channeling Francesco Fucilla with the same proclivity for all caps, exclamation points and threats or dare I might say that it could be that Francesco Fucilla wrote this. :cool2:

http://boards.fool.co.uk/to-motley-fool-and-pseudonym-tonyduck-from--12368311.aspx?sort=username
To: Motley Fool and pseudonym ‘’tonyduck’’
Yellow Group Shareholder from Paris France

Date 22.9.2011

My name is Nathalie Petro and I have substantial interests in Yellow Group via Dr Dendantes, a dear and respected French businessman whose credentials and honesty are the pride of our nation.

I write to you as a result of your failure to remove the malicious slanders from your website that it is being use for unlawful
Objectives !!
You have ALLREADY been told that “ NOT A CENT WAS INVESTED BY DOME or anyone but “he” Dr Bruno Denantes but no notice has been taken by you !!

YELLOW WAS TOTALLY FUNDED BY DR DENANTES AND you are deliberately IGNORED these facts !!

WHY !?

YOU SEE...........SIRS AT MOTLEY FOOL……….. “THERE IS NO FOOLS MONEY” !!! FOR THE ONLY FOOL IS A French man with French bucks ie DR DENANTES !?
( Dr Denantes is A GREAT MAN ........... AND.......... NOT A FOOL ……………but a noble honest polymath and genius ) !!

BUT YOU KNOW ALL THESE FACTS !!

FOR As you also know ................. I know that you know that I know !!

AGAIN

Dr Denantes has funded all YELLOW GROUP exploration in the last 2 years by appointing SGS, Al Maynards co, and other professionals in Australia, and contrary to your false statement that NO EXPLORATION WAS DONE..............lots of exploration was done, and as a result of that
Great Gold and Uranium zones have been identified .......... THANKS TO THE GREAT EFFORT AND GENEROSITY OF DR DENANTES THE SOLE FUNDER !! DR DENANTES PUT 2Millions $US for this business!!! CLICK ON ….
http://www.yellow-energy-plc.com/Yellow_Energy_2/Yellow_News...

THE FACT THAT YELLOW HAS NO SPEND PUBLIC UK MONEY , IT HAS NOT REFRAINED YOU TO STOP THE ATTACKS TO DISCREDIT THE DIRECTORS !

WHY !?

BUT YOU KNOW...... THAT........... you know that I know that you know that I know !!

YELLOW WEB IS FULL OF EXPLORATION ANNOUNCEMENTS AND DISCOVERIES !!
BUT YOU STATED THAT “NO EXPLORATION HAD BEEN DONE” !!!??? PLEASE REFER TO THE MANY
Yellow announcement on their website: -

YOU MOTLEY FOOL …………HAVE COMMITTED “FOOLS” ERRORS !!

and these “FOOLS” ERRORS...........has shown YOUR malintent to the public at large !!

and you know what these are !!??

IN THESE PUBLISH SLANDERS BY UNKNOWN PEOPLE ………….. AND AIMED TO DEMISE THE MANAGEMENT
Of YELLOW GROUP…….. ONE CAN CLEAR SEE THAT THESE FALSE PREMEDITATED SLANDERS ARE DIRECTED TO THE PUBLIC AT LARGE ………..IN ORDER THAT NO MONEY CAN EVER BE RAISED BY YELLOW AND INEVITABLY CAUSING YELLOW TO PERISH ( THEM GUYS SOLE OBJECTIVES ARE NOW
SELF EVIDENT TO ME YOU AND THE PUBLIC AT LARGE )
HOWEVER !!!
THIS MALICIOUS GUYS SLANDERING YELLOW……….. ENCLOSED A LINK IN THEIR SLANDEROUS MOTLEY FOOL PUBLICATION ……TO YELLOW ANNOUNCEMENTS................IE………… NEW PAGE…..
INDICATING THAT THEY MUST HAVE READ ALL OF THE ANNOUNCEMENTS!!
UNFORTUNATELY FOR THEM, THEY DID NOT DO THEIR HOME WORK AND SUFFERED EXPOSURE AS A RESULT !!

Lets say they are not as good logicians as ……….
……………” KURT GODEL” !!!

FOR THE ANNOUNCEMENTS OF YELLOW EXPLORATION activities ............ ARE NEAR TO ONE ANOTHER, AND
THE VERY LINK THEY POINTED OUT, (IN ORDER TO SHOW THAT THERE WAS NO ACTIVITIES BY YELLOW) SHOWS THAT THERE ARE LOTS OF ACTIVITIES HENCE
THE FALSE AND MALICIOUS SLANDER TO DEMISE THE GOOD NAME OF THE DIRECTORS !!

THERE IS NO WAY ONE CAN MISS THE SAID ANNOUNCEMENTS !!
UNLESS ONE DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO CLEAR HISTORIES ON THEIR PC !!

BUT YOU KNOW...... THAT........... you know that I know that you know that I know !!

Yellow started on EXPLORATION 2 YEARS AGO AND ITS CONTINUING !!
AND................... ITS ALL OVER THE WEB !!
The reason why SOME OF Yellow Energy DATA IS KEPT ONLY FOR ASSOCIATES, is that, our Australian partners
has prohibited the Management to show CONFIDENTIAL DATA to the Public at large…………indeed……. BECAUSE OF THE POSSIBLE GREAT DISCOVERIES INDICATED BY THE TECHNICAL DATA !!

WHAT HAS THIS ASCENSION GOT TO DO WITH
YELLOW !!??

IF ASCENSION OR THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER HAVE COMMITTED CRIMES ITS FOR THE POLICE TO DEAL WITH
WHY ASSOCIATING DR BRUNO DENANTES WITH THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER !!??

PLEASE REMOVE THE SLANDEROUS LIES YOU HAVE PUBLISHED FOR THE INVESTMENT IN YELLOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ASCENSION, THE YORKSHIRE RIPPER MARIA TERESA OF CULCUTTA OR THE PUBLIC

AGAIN
SO THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO IGNORE IT….. ........................
“DR BRUNO DENANTES IS THE PILLOW AND SAINT PATRON OF HONEST BUSINESS !!
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AMONG AN OCEAN OF THIEVES !! “
YELLOW HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ASCENSION, OR THE YOURKSHIRE RIPPER OR MARIA TERESA OF CALCUTTA OR THE PUBLIC ..........REMOVE THE LIES ............. FOR …….THERE ARE…. NO…… “ FOOLS AND THEIR MONEY” !!
GET IT !!??

The following link is the truth and it will put your mind at rest: -

Miss Nathalie Petro
Yellow Group Shareholder from Paris France

The real problem

I received email from a German mathematician, one of the recipients of Fucilla's messages that I have posted before.

The mathematician writes to me that "science needs money from industrialists", and so I am working against science.

While it is true that science needs money for any independent research, it is also necessary to check what kind of money it is, and what is the reputation of a benefactor. Of course it is convenient for a scientist not to ask these questions. "I do not care", or "If X is there, so I can be as well". These are cheap excuses.

Now, if the benefactor writes about himself as:

Geophysicist, Author, Philosopher, Inventor, Oil Entrepreneur, Businessman, Film Producer

Interests: Unification, Field Theory, Cosmology
Nationality: Italian

This should cause some people to start thinking. If we care to check the history and see who received medals in the past - if we just care check this, then a true scientist will hesitate being in such a company. But then, looking into the past business history of our benefactor should bring more warning signs. Since the perspective for the future is not bright. Moreover, when a scientist sees symptoms of an unbalanced mind, he/she will not want to be involved in such a story at all. Sooner or later his/her reputation will be damaged.

Bear said:

Either this Nathalie Petro is channeling Francesco Fucilla with the same proclivity for all caps, exclamation points and threats or dare I might say that it could be that Francesco Fucilla wrote this. :cool2:

Yes indeedy! You nailed that one. So now Fucilla apparently has another claim to fame: it seems he's a sockpuppet!

ark said:
I received email from a German mathematician, one of the recipients of Fucilla's messages that I have posted before.

The mathematician writes to me that "science needs money from industrialists", and so I am working against science.

The problem is, in this case, it's not about money going to science, it's about a con-job using scientists to get money into the pocket of a sort of mafia. Oh, sure, some modest amounts might be put out here and there, and more put out on silly medals and ceremonies designed to get publicity and to appeal to the susceptible egos of the weak and underappreciated, but if they were really interested in science, they would be giving that money directly to the selected scientist to support them in their own research... which is, as it happens, what QFG does: gives funding to many researchers to help them in their daily lives so that they can do their work more effectively.

ark said:
Emails I recived from Francesco Fucilla yesterday and today:

{snip}

Sent: Friday, April 06, 2012 8:58 AM
To: 'francesco fucilla'
Cc: anthony.fucilla@; anthony.fucilla@ ;
f.fucilla@ ; fucilla@ ;
ffucilla@
Subject: CASSIOPAEA WEBSITE

Dear Brother Francesco,

The thread at http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,27261.135.html
has now 11 pages.

The material of that site is presented in such a way as to make, you,
your sons and the directors of your companies and of TGA as a gang
interested in pump and dump companies to steal money
from innocents people.

Since I am quite sure that the accusations are false I see only a way to
stop Laura and Ark. They must be sued immediately and putted in jail. No
negotiation is possible, for anyone will appear to the outside public
that you make a deal.

But that is not enough, since they are the gurus of a
sect, they have lot of followers. The ones that posted in
LauraE28099s forum must be sued, for they already wrote that if the
forum will be required by French justice to delete all material
concerning TGA is a fraud they will post its contain
in another domains in the internet.

I already started having problems with the situation with colleagues
inquiring me and some suggesting that I am innocently participating in a
foul play. I have even been disinvited to give two lectures

After all the bill for the PSU ceremony appears to be a big one! I
could never imagine how a scientist like Ark could be
so dirt, to say the less, since he is indeed a FP. I will not nominate
what Laura is, for everyone (excluding her fanatic followers) now knows.

Best regards,

Naame removed

The person who wrote this sounds like he/she is scared and wants to "lick San Francesco's boots". It is one of the slimiest and most childish emails I've read in a long time. Francesco's are really bad, but mostly, they would seem to show a very pathological individual with no much sanity left. The above one, though, shows a much more viscous personality, IMO. Someone who knows Ark, and says that, in such a way, with nothing but lies, distortions, trying to cause more damage...well, I can't imagine there being anybody home, and if there is, I'd rather not meet him/her/it!

So, we combine that with Waldyr Rodrigues listening to the "Cassiopean - 10 Best Hits" on the radio, and boy! What a mixture! And these are scientists, people who are supposed to help humanity solve its mysteries and find the truth. No wonder the world is the way it is...

ark said:
The real problem

While it is true that science needs money for any independent research, it is also necessary to check what kind of money it is, and what is the reputation of a benefactor. Of course it is convenient for a scientist not to ask these questions. "I do not care", or "If X is there, so I can be as well". These are cheap excuses.

Now, if the benefactor writes about himself as:

Geophysicist, Author, Philosopher, Inventor, Oil Entrepreneur, Businessman, Film Producer

Interests: Unification, Field Theory, Cosmology
Nationality: Italian

This should cause some people to start thinking. If we care to check the history and see who received medals in the past - if we just care check this, then a true scientist will hesitate being in such a company. But then, looking into the past business history of our benefactor should bring more warning signs. Since the perspective for the future is not bright. Moreover, when a scientist sees symptoms of an unbalanced mind, he/she will not want to be involved in such a story at all. Sooner or later his/her reputation will be damaged.

Completely agree.
We have lost sight if we really think science can be separated from conscience.
We are lost if those with great minds who can do a lot for the rest loose this perspective and sell themselves to the highest bidder.

In the end, What is it that really matters?

truth seeker said:
Approaching Infinity said:
I wonder if Dr. Denantes is telling the truth, and hasn't had the opportunity to meet any real geniuses, humanitarians, or people with high morals in his life?
I'm wondering if Dentantes is personally involved with this group. If so, perhaps he should be investigated as well.

Denantes is also involved in French companies:

LORDAT PATRIMOINE
449 323 682 R.C.S. PARIS
Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de PARIS
Nom commercial : LORDAT PATRIMOINE
Siège social
173 R DE CHARENTON
75012 PARIS
Activité (code NAF) 6832A
Forme juridique
SOCIÉTÉ À RESPONSABILITÉ LIMITÉE
Chiffres clés au 31/12/2010
Chiffre d'affaires : 42 780 €
Résultat : -20 092 €
Immatriculée le 11/05/2011
Société dans le ressort du Greffe de PARIS depuis le 10/05/2011. Siège social antérieur dans le ressort du greffe de CRETEIL

BFW TALCY
508 248 366 R.C.S. MEAUX
Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de MEAUX
Siège social
9 R D ISLES
77440 ARMENTIERES-EN-BRIE
Activité (code NAF) 6820B
Forme juridique
SOCIETE CIVILE IMMOBILIERE
Société non tenue de déposer ses comptes annuels au Greffe.
Immatriculée le 14/02/2011
Société dans le ressort du Greffe de MEAUX depuis le 01/12/2010. Siège social antérieur dans le ressort du greffe de COMPIEGNE

S.C.I. B.F. DENANTES
379 320 245 R.C.S. MEAUX
Greffe du Tribunal de Commerce de MEAUX
Siège social
9 R D ISLES
77440 ARMENTIERES-EN-BRIE
Activité (code NAF) 4110D
Forme juridique
SOCIETE CIVILE
Immatriculée le 21/06/1999

Raison sociale : DENANTES INGENIERIE DNI
Secteur d'activité : Services aux entreprises
Société de conseil
Adresse : 173 rue de Charenton
Code postal : 75012
Dirigeant : Bruno DENANTES

BELLEME
(Industrie)
LA Grande Arche: 1, Parvis de La Défense
92044 Paris La Défense
Bruno DENANTES, PDG

CHALLENGER SPECIAL OIL SERVICE
Adresse :
LA GRANDE ARCHE 1 BD DE LA DEFENSE
Code Postal :
Pays :
France
Fax :
01 45 63 65 07
1er Responsable :
Bruno DENANTES

He also owns one patent:

2. DENANTES Bruno: Power-generating device using the kinetic energy of water currents, comprising at least one rotatably hinged load-bearing arm and being provided with a turbine and ballasting means. / Dispositif de production d'energie utilisant l'energie cinetique de courants d'eau et comportant au moins un bras porteur articule en rotation et equipe d'une turbine et de moyens de ballastage. Turbocean Jan, 19 2012: WO 2012/007686

Denantes is also listed as Vice Rector of the Lium University

ark said:

So, let's say, hypothetically, that a mafia-affiliated group were to offer money to scientists (with any number of possible intentions). Then, anyone exposing the criminals doing so is "working against science". Or let's say it's a CIA front company, sponsoring research for nefarious purposes (as they did with MKULTRA). Anyone exposing this and saying it is wrong would also be "anti-science", according to the 'logic' of this mathematician. Such reasoning boggles my mind!

Bear said:

Oh, boy! This is rich! 'Ms. Petro' seems to also share St. Francesco's love of logic:

Lets say they are not as good logicians as ……….
……………” KURT GODEL” !!!

And of course, it wouldn't be complete without this:

( Dr Denantes is A GREAT MAN ........... AND.......... NOT A FOOL ……………but a noble honest polymath and genius ) !!

and this:

“DR BRUNO DENANTES IS THE PILLOW AND SAINT PATRON OF HONEST BUSINESS !!
A BREATH OF FRESH AIR AMONG AN OCEAN OF THIEVES !! “

St. Denantes, Ph.D., and St. Francesco seem to have a similar affinity for praising each other as polymaths and geniuses! And (someone alert the Pope), they're both genuine saints! :halo:

Bear said:

I found the same link and thought exactly the same. Exactly same writing.

Belibaste said:
You can also have a look at Fucilla writings (for lack of a better world) here. I particularly recommend "C9H9N-SKATOLE, CONGLOBATA, SCLEROPROTEIN, AND SUPERMAN" where the author extensively deals with the smell of urine and faeces... :rolleyes:. Yes we're reaching the summit of good taste and fine poetry here... If you survived part I, part II is availablehere

Here are the first words of this unforgetable text...

Fucilla said:
Gabriele D' Annunzio's and his concubine Eleonora Duse, are entertaining, Giovanni Gentile, Oswald Mosley, Hitler, Mussolini, Friedrich, Nictzsche, Francesco Fucilla, Umberto Bassi, and, Madam Fifi'.

NB: I didn't correct the spelling mistakes in Fucilla's quote above... It's quite telling for someone who says about himself :

I am a writer in philosophy and sciences, published many books. I am also an inventor ...

:jawdrop:

It boggles the mind that what appears to be such an infantile personality (and I am being generous here, sincere apologies to the intelligence of infants the world over!) can actually have any influence on the minds of normal people. Having read Fucilla's own words in his "creative expressions" or his e-mails and posts here, it is clear that we are not dealing with a person as "Dr Bruno Denantes" describes:

have known Francesco Fucilla since 2004. I have invested millions of Dollars and continue to invest in the said group of companies such as Steriwave, Global, for never in my life as a scientist and businessman I have ever meet a more honest human being, nor a Greater genius and scientist.

It makes you wonder about the intelligence of Dr Bruno himself, or why he would be taking oaths in the name of Fucilla....

Another quote comes to mind from Dr Hare:

What makes psychopaths different from all others is the remarkable ease with which they lie, the pervasiveness of their deception, and the callousness with which they carry it out.

But there is something else about the speech of psychopaths that is equally puzzling: their frequent use of contradictory and logically inconsistent statements that usually escape detection. Recent research on the language of psychopaths provides us with some important clues to this puzzle, as well as to the uncanny ability psychopaths have to move words - and people- around so easily. […]

From Who Runs It, UK company directors:
http://www.whorunsit.org/appointees/11196032

Bruno Edouard Marie Joseph Denantes
Type: Individual
Revision: 2
Age (approx): 55-64
Service address: Vincennes (See disclaimer)
Short URL: http://whoruns.it/a/11196032
Alternative presentations: JSON, RDF
Please read the API notes
Check for updates: Level Business

Current and former appointments

Showing all 12 appointments.
Date Type Company
2006-07-03 Director Phoenix Resources Plc
2006-03-15 Director Allied Oil & Gas Plc
2005-07-03 Director Wharf Resources Plc
2005-05-17 Director Dome Petroleum Resources Plc
2005-04-18 Director Electro Silica Micro Tech Limited Dissolved
2005-04-18 Director Electro Silica Global Resources Limited Dissolved
2005-04-18 Director Electro Silica Technology Limited Dissolved
2005-04-18 Director Electro Silica Resources Limited Dissolved
2005-04-18 Director Electro Silica Energy Ventures Limited Dissolved
2005-04-10 Director Electro Silica Energy Limited Dissolved
1998-11-30 Secretary Kappa Management International Limited
1998-07-08 Director Kappa Management International Limited

Check out also this directory page, the dates and the directors:

http://www.dellam.com/07033293-STERIWAVE%20QUANTUM%20COMPUTER%20PLC.html

Or the Director's Check:

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/911196032

Director Summary

Mr Bruno Edouard Marie Joseph Denantes has 23 company director or secretary appointments.
Short name - Bruno Denantes
Director ID : 911196032
Month/Year of Birth: 09/1949

(For security reasons we only show Month/Year)
Address
Airport House 18-23
Purley Way
Croydon
England
CR0 0XZ

Advertise on this website

Company Summary
Company Name Company Status
GLOBAL ENERGY KLEANGAS LTD Active
21ST CENTURY FILMWORKS LIMITED Active
UNITED OIL LTD Active
NIKEL INTERNATIONAL LTD Active
PHOENIX RESOURCES PLC Active
ALLIED OIL & GAS PLC Active
WHARF RESOURCES PLC Active
DOME PETROLEUM RESOURCES PLC Active
STERIWAVE QUANTUM COMPUTER LTD Active (Director Resigned 14/01/2011)
STERIWAVE PLC Active (Director Resigned 27/01/2010)
UNITED OIL LTD Active (Director Resigned 10/10/2007)
NO.4 BLUNT ROAD LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 07/01/2007)
KAPPA OIL SERVICES LIMITED Active (Company Secretary Resigned 24/03/2006)
KAPPA OIL SERVICES LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 18/01/2011)
KAPPA MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Active (Company Secretary Resigned 22/07/2011)
KAPPA MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED Active (Director Resigned 22/07/2011)
ELECTRO SILICA ENERGY VENTURES LIMITED Dissolved
ELECTRO SILICA RESOURCES LIMITED Dissolved
ELECTRO SILICA GLOBAL RESOURCES LIMITED Dissolved
ELECTRO SILICA MICRO TECH LIMITED Dissolved
ELECTRO SILICA TECHNOLOGY LIMITED Dissolved
ELECTRO SILICA ENERGY LIMITED Dissolved
DC DRILLING PLC Dissolved (Company Secretary Resigned 21/01/2011)

From all that has been shared on these threads taken from online public records, Denantes seems to be a very busy person, just like Fucilla. So maybe not a case of somebody taken in by Fucilla, but one that shares in the "pillaged goods"? What's that English saying? Birds of a feather? Or in bed together, as the other saying goes? It does make you wonder! Fascinating...

Back
Top Bottom