Terror in Las Vegas: Mass shooting at Route91 Harvest music festival

Heather said:
Laura said:
In the case of Assange, he appears to have some "agent qualities" but those could be simply his own programming/belief systems... And it is also true that an agent of any kind can "turn" because they learn more, see more. I actually think that Assange has learned a LOT in the past 5 years or so and I notice his views seem to be maturing.
Anyway, I do understand the different ways Assange could be an agent. I would have to look into this further, but I always felt he'd "taken the deal" or was pressured to. Meaning he's largely a conscious one. That there would be unconscious or 4D forces working on him as well would also stand to reason.
Yes and learning I would think can cause similar actions to be more "strategic enclosure" than "agent" so things may not always be exactly what they might appear to be (like with Trump).

Joe said:
Heather said:
I would add that Assange's comments (which are what I was originally addressing) are at the very least lacking, if not embarrassingly simplistic (I still hold to that) since they reduce the issue of terror in this country to the needs and exploits of a single agency as if that is THE explanation for domestic terror. Of course, 9/11 largely bypassed that very agency so even on that point he's on shaky ground.

I think you're making a lot of assumptions here and inferring WAY too much from a simple statement by Assange. Assange is quoted in this thread as saying:

“Almost all ‘terror’ plots are created by the FBI as part of its business model,”

As a statement, that is objectively true. By making that statement Assange did not "reduce the issue of terror in this country to the needs and exploits of a single agency" that is what YOU are reading in to his statement, and you have to do a lot of assuming to come to that conclusion. To know his take on this matter, you would have to ask Assange if he thinks that the creation of terror plots by the FBI is the be all and end all of terrorism in the USA or the singular function of the FBI, because he certainly did not say that in, nor can it be inferred from, his short statement.

It's a statement, I might add, that any of us here could make, in fact, I think I have said something similar myself a time or two. Does that mean that I "reduce the issue of terror in this country to the needs and exploits of a single agency"??

I agree with Joe here. I think you've taken Assange's statement and read way too much into it based on your own assumptions.

To take his statement that 'almost all terror plots are created by the FBI as part of its business model' and say that "this statement might well go to the history of infighting going on between the agencies" based on your assumption that he's a CIA operative is a stretch. To also say that it's an "embarrassingly simplistic" statement based on what you're assuming to be his take on the matter is also a stretch.

It's not that you're being misunderstood, you're just not seeing your own assumptions here. You take them as a given, which they are not.

I have a mixed impression of Assange, I do not always agree with what he says or does, but some of his words and actions certainly deserve due respect and attention, imo.

Anyway, here is how he outlined his mission himself at some point:

8026587178_39d9b752d4_Julian-Assange.jpg

And some more quotes by him:

Dv19lzQ.jpg

CvIt0AeW8AArph7.jpg

a95e2183976570a806d206a66d962391--all-quotes-quotes-images.jpg

576179-Julian-Assange-Quote-Journalism-should-be-more-like-science-As-far.jpg

Interesting article on Paddock and Airbnb:

_https://bigleaguepolitics.com/airnbn-insider-vegas-spree-shooters-account-ghosted-post-massacre-account-irregularities-raise-more-questions/

From the article:

In the case of Paddock, however, the source said his account was regularly airlocked, then released and then airlocked and released regularly, but even before the account was ghosted, there was no customer service journal of interaction between Paddock and Airbnb employees.

This is very unusual and the insider said they know of no other instance when this happened.

Paddock somehow managed to pass authentication without an explanation on the account, the source said.

Even more unusual is that Airbnb requires two forms of identification, but the only ID on file for Paddock was a grainy photo of his driver’s license, which he also used as his profile image.

angelburst29 said:
The mental picture I get, someone came up to Paddock's door and knocked. Paddock - known to carry large sums of money, probably had a legal Permit for conceal carry? When Paddock opened the door, several men barged in and in the confrontation, someone referred to as being Jesus Campos got shot in the leg. In return, Paddock was killed. Camera's were then positioned outside the room, so the real perpetuators could finish up their mission? The odd phone jack that was left behind, that didn't correspond to any of Paddock's phones was probably "military issue" to support outside communications during the shooting melee? After the perpetuators job was done and they cleared out - Jesus Campos was left behind "to steer the investigation" when Las Vegas law enforcement finally did arrived? Question - Why did law enforcement only acknowledge seeing Campos (with the leg shot) and no mention of the maintenance worker when they arrived on the scene? The whole story has holes in it!

Add to the above, a report of another security guard running through another hotel lobby, away from the scene. The perpetuators were probably dressed as security guards and the Campos character was one of them?

It’s being reported that the security guard made famous in the Las Vegas shooter story is not even registered as a guard with the State of Nevada. Is he even a guard? Why was he there?

Las Vegas Security Guard Shot by Vegas Killer is Not Registered as a Security Guard in the State of Nevada?
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/las-vegas-security-guard-shot-by-vegas-killer-is-not-registered-as-a-security-guard-in-the-state-of-nevada/

Every security guard in the state of Nevada has to register as an armed or unarmed guard with the state’s Private Investigator’s Licensing Board (PILB). This entity’s records are publicly searchable at: _nevadapilb.glsuite.us.

There’s no Jesus Campos licensed with the PILB. (snap-shot)

Earlier this week we found out that Campos was shot before the shooter started firing on the crowd below at the music festival in Las Vegas. Before this revelation we were told that the security guard, Jesus Campos, stopped the killer from murdering more people when he approached the killer’s room in Vegas.

Now we find out that the security guard is not even a registered security guard in Nevada! What is going on?

angelburst29 said:
What is going on?

There is a massive field of evidence and disinformation, the evidence does not support the rapidly changing narratives or it is made to fit like a square peg in a round hole. Certainly, people I know who don't think conspiratorially are asking questions and don't believe what they are being told - encouraging. So indeed, "what is going on?"

There are so many possibilities, things that went wrong for the planners, wrong for whatever team was in place or, it went right in that the FBI's lead who seems to have command of the local police can maintain the illusion of Paddock; and I don't count him out, yet what proofs do we know? The MSN seems happy to jump from narrative to narrative, nothing too unusual there. So, what to make of it all as it is like they, whoever, knows that threads are dangling all over the place and they don't seem to care - like 9/11, they did not care because they controlled the narrative even among glaring "frozen fish" evidence, and like a hypnotist, they where able to keep people asleep while nodding their heads with the explanations and final reports offered.

Some type of power play perhaps was going on, some type of diversion away from other issues - which also may reveal plans for American society down the road. Honestly angelburst29, I don't know - more questions than answers, so will wait and see what further shakes out.

Appreciate what peeps have offered above as data in this crazy horrendous event.

goyacobol said:
Heather,

Let's exchange some ideas. One idea could be that your post was only part of what c.a. posted in which he continues the idea that "Fear sells the programing.".

You seem to want to emphasize the feud between the CIA and the FBI which is not irrelevant but still is only part of their history and may or may not be quite the same today.
What if c.a. is not ignoring your post but agrees with part of it? And what a terrible concept that forum members would actually agree with each other and look like "buddies" heaven forbid.

Thanks goyacobol your intuition is correct. This event represents and one of the many by products of this F/F indent more police less freedom. Each and everyone of these events has proprieties of bring total control of the masses. Like the C's (sessions), indicated long ago.

Session 24 September 2001
https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,18640.msg176203.html#msg176203
Q: (L) It's funny that that guy would call me up to ask me if we wanted to host a show, after the C's had said something - what a month or so ago - about hosting a show. Remember? And we thought it was crazy. Was that when Terri was here, it was before she was here.
A: Yes. Make you famous
Q: (L) Is that something we want to do?
A: Yes.
Q: (L)Why?
A: Influence for TOE. {Theory Of Everything.}
Q: (L) You said last time that Israel was behind the attack on the WTC. They are collecting evidence that Osama Bin Laden and company are behind it. Are they manufacturing this evidence?
Q: (L) Is the truth going to come out?
Q: (L) Can you give us a clue about when or how? I know when is not a good question, but how? (A) You already know what they said last time. (L) What? (A) Month or less. (L) Well we know their sense of timing is lousy. (A) Yeah, since our time is not the same as theirs. (L) Exactly. (A) December our time might not be... (L) Maybe December ten years from now. (A) Right. (L) Is the stock market ever going to go back up?
A: Yes
Q: (A) I'm curious about this collapse of this building. Did we ask?
(L) I think we asked something but. So many people are saying that the building collapsed because it had explosives planted in it. (A) Or something, because it was not a natural act of just airplane impact. There is more to that. (L) Is there more to the collapse of these buildings than the event which occurred that we saw: The airplane impact, the fire, the explosion, jet fuel and that sort of thing. Is there more to it than that?
A: No.
{The last answer is clearly wrong and reflects my own strong emotional reaction.}
Q: (L) Endless speculation. The conspiracy mongers just go crazy on everything. It was just a cheaply built building. It was not built to withstand a jumbo jet. So are we going to have a war here?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are we going to have more terrorist attacks in the US? They already said no, but that's because we already know it wasn't terrorist. Are we going to have more violence in the US that may not be as a results of terrorists?
Q:(L) Can you designate any of the areas where this violence may occur in the near future?
A: Indianapolis.
Q: (A) What is that? (L) Indianapolis is a city in Indiana. Well that's something that has never been mentioned. What kind of violence?
A: Hit by focusing beam of the HAARP array.
Q: (L) Well that's weird. (A) By mistake? An accident?
A: No.

Q: (L) What will be the outcome of Indianapolis being hit by this focusing beam of the HAARP array?
A: Mind controlled violence.
Q: (L) Can we know what form it will take?
A: Shootings.
Q: (L) Are there going to be any other kinds of violence, such as bombs or airplanes being flown into buildings, or release of anthrax, or small pox, or any other kind of chemical or germ warfare activities. Any of those?
Q: (L) Which ones?
A: Fair chance of germ disbursement.
Q: (L) What kind of germ?
A: Influenza.
Q: (L) Do you mean a deadly form of flu?
Q: (L) But nothing like anthrax or small pox or any of those really sick ones? Is that it?
A: No. Keep looking and listening.
Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Added:
Reeling from a Murder Spike, Baltimore Grasps at a Gun Bill
Rachel M. Cohen Sep 22, 2017
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/09/reeling-from-a-murder-spike-baltimore-grasps-at-a-gun-bill/540813/
The controversial bill establishes a mandatory minimum penalty for illegal firearm possession.

:whistle:

Dean Ryan - Truth Be Told TV, Ralphie May, Michael Decon, Angry Listeners|EOD 64 (2:10:26)
Oct 8, 2017
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=455&v=WaKxHIs3Owc

Sheriff frustrated by unanswered questions after Las Vegas shooting
Updated October 12, 2017 - 9:02 pm
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/the-strip/sheriff-frustrated-by-unanswered-questions-after-las-vegas-shooting/

Air traffic controller at concert warned airport during Las Vegas shooting
By Art Marroquin Las Vegas Review-Journal October 12, 2017 - 7:09 pm
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/local-las-vegas/air-traffic-controller-at-concert-warned-airport-during-las-vegas-shooting/

MGM again disputes Las Vegas police timeline of shooting
By Rachel Crosby and Richard N. Velotta Las Vegas Review-Journal October 12, 2017 - 2:26 pm
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/mgm-again-disputes-las-vegas-police-timeline-of-shooting/

Report: FBI Wipes Phones & Laptops of Las Vegas Massacre Eyewitnesses
_http://investmentwatchblog.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/
by IWB · October 12, 2017

Las Vegas Helicopter Tours
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDmWlZ5x360
https://www.google.fr/search?client=firefox-b&dcr=0&q=Las+Vegas+Helicopter+Tours&npsic=0&rflfq=1&rlha=0&rllag=36181324,-115212289,4112&tbm=lcl&ved=0ahUKEwiehoGwt-3WAhVFuRoKHZ1wAokQtgMITQ&tbs=lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1&rldoc=1&biw=1366&bih=639#rlfi=hd:;si:;mv:!1m3!1d75711.0413861764!2d-115.1809121!3d36.14838424999999!2m3!1f0!2f0!3f0!3m2!1i203!2i282!4f13.1;tbs:lrf:!2m1!1e2!2m1!1e3!3sIAE,lf:1,lf_ui:1
5-Star-Grand-Canyon-Helicopter-Tours-VIP-Night-Strip.jpg

c.a. said:
<snip>
Added:
Reeling from a Murder Spike, Baltimore Grasps at a Gun Bill
Rachel M. Cohen Sep 22, 2017
https://www.citylab.com/equity/2017/09/reeling-from-a-murder-spike-baltimore-grasps-at-a-gun-bill/540813/
The controversial bill establishes a mandatory minimum penalty for illegal firearm possession.

c.a.,

There was a lot of food for thought for me in your post. The Baltimore article had one statement that made me think about why people would try to protect themselves by keeping a gun at home and be sometimes unknowingly breaking the handgun "possession" law.

“The possession of a handgun is considered a violent offense, but I don’t see it as one because I know the circumstances under which my clients come into possession of it,” he says. He also points out that, “like drugs, a lot of my clients don’t understand that you can possess something without it being on your body.

And the mention of "Shootings" by the Cs and the last part about Palestine really seems to fit the events unfolding:

Q: (L) Well we plan to. What is going to happen with the Middle-eastern situation; this Afghanistan or whatever?
A: Herding of population to much finer order of control.
Q: (L) What is the purpose of this control; this increasing control.
A: Preparation for war in Palestine.
Q: (L) But nobody has said anything about having a war in Palestine. They're all talking about having a war in Afghanistan. How does Palestine fit in here?
A: It is the ultimate objective of Israel.

Also I found an Australian researcher video that seems like almost a preview of what may be planed for the U.S..

Somewhere along the path I somehow found a link to a video that talks about Israel's role in all the killings. I think it was in one of your links as a sub-video but I couldn't isolate which one so the following is that link.

The video really bears down on the Mossad's role in orchestrating so much of the manipulation. The direct link to YouTube for the Australian researcher is _https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BThtGmAfBUQ

From a more global perspective I think a really good overall picture of the meaning of the NWO updated to a Ponerology perspective is one of the recent SOTT Behind the News radio shows:

_https://www.mixcloud.com/sottradionetwork3/what-ever-happened-to-the-new-world-order/

Thanks for the leads. :thup:

Where in the world is Jesus Campos?

Las Vegas security guard Jesus Campos disappears moments before TV interviews
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/13/las-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-disappears-moments-before-tv-interviews.html

The Mandalay Bay security guard shot by Stephen Paddock in the moments leading up to the worst mass shooting in modern U.S. history was set to break his silence Thursday night with five television interviews, including one on Fox News, Campos' union president said.

Except when the cameras were about to roll, and media gathered in the building to talk to him, Campos reportedly bolted, and, as of early Friday morning, it wasn't immediately clear where he was.

“We were in a room and we came out and he was gone,” Campos' union president told reporters, according to ABC News’ Stephanie Wash.

Campos is represented by the International Union, Security, Police and Fire Professionals of America, which did not respond to requests for comment from Fox News earlier this week.

Fox News' Sean Hannity tweeted out that Campos, who was scheduled to appear on "Hannity" Thursday night, “cancelled” his appearance.

Little is known about Campos, with few pictures to emerge of the security guard and no apparent online footprint surfacing to provide details about one of the central figures in the mass shooting.

SPFPA President David L. Hickey told reporters new information about the timeline of the attack -- for which Las Vegas Police and MGM Resorts have given conflicting accounts – doesn’t dispute Campos is still a hero for saving a maintenance worker and possibly stopping additional shots, Wash reported.

UPDATE: Vegas Security Guard Jesus Campos Skips 5 Interviews, Goes Missing — And Now His Family Is Under Gag Order
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/update-vegas-security-guard-jesus-campos-skips-5-interviews-goes-missing-now-family-gag-order/

Mandalay Bay security guard, Jesus Campos, was supposed to appear on Sean Hannity’s show at 9pm est tonight but canceled on the Fox News host.

And now this…

Not only did Jesus Campos not show up for his Hannity interview — He went missing.

On Thursday night investigative journalist Laura Loomer paid a second home visit to Jesus Campos’s home in Las Vegas. Jesus is missing.

Now this…

The family of Jesus Campos is under a gag order.

Why? This is a security guard who was reportedly shot by a madman. Why would his family be silenced. This entire investigation is a complete mystery.

Investigative journalist Mike Tokes visited the Campos home on Thursday night. He confirmed the family is under a gag order.

c.a. said:
_http://investmentwatchblog.com/report-fbi-wipes-phones-laptops-of-las-vegas-massacre-eyewitnesses/
I watched this video. Who is that guy? He seems pretty insightful and aware of all the dis-info alternative news sites. He certainly discussed many interesting aspects (way beyond that in the title) of the LV shootings and bigger picture it fits within. It's almost 3 hours long and I ended up watching the whole thing, despite it being a little frustrating since his upload of 30 photographs to FaceBook never appeared, so he had to find each photo on his computer as he spoke.

Here are some highlights:
MGM owns the Mandalay Bay hotel. The owner (and another guy, I believe, who will benefit from the sale of predicted scanners) shorted 80% of his MGM stock a few days before the shooting. [He spends some time going through this article: _http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-09/what-was-going-mgm-resorts-september]

The day before the shootings, the Mandalay Bay housekeepers cleaned Paddock’s room and reported nothing unusual, including weapons. Then they were told that they didn’t need to come in to work on the day of the shooting.

There's a pair of 20-story hollow columns within 300 yards of the back of the concert stage which have been blocked out of mainstream media photos. The have bottom doors and ladders inside to the top where there are small windows—perfect for snipers. [I recall seeing one of them on someone's phone video, and they are visible on Google Earth, from where he showed a panoramic view in daytime of them. Apparently, they were built to hold a giant ferris wheel for a project named SkyVue, which ran into financial problems. Here's a link to a photograph (the back of the stage is beyond the columns) _https://imgur.com/a/V1rCV]

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Las_Vegas_Strip_shooting_site_09_2017_4968.jpg) ]

False flags will continue to escalate. The LV shooting was supposed to kill 1000+ but something messed up their plan. Laws will soon be passed to mandate scanners at large venues like stadiums, schools and hotels to covertly prepare them as large holding centers once martial law is declared. [I remember reading this detailed article a few years ago when an ebola epidemic was suspected to be the excuse for rounding people up: _http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/10/08/shopping-malls-and-sports-stadiums-will-serve-as-impromptu-ebola-quarantine-zones/]

Occult symbols and numbers are woven into the details of the shooting, just like the 9/11 mass sacrifice [9 and 11 are believed by occultists to give power to their plans, e.g. the towers formed a giant “11” and the date was 9 11 of course; more here _http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1756.cfm]. Located on Highway 9 1, the “Route 91 Harvest Festival” massacre occurred on 10-1 (=11), lasted for 11 minutes and occurred right in front of an occult pyramid, sphinx and obelisk representing the god Isis.

You must prepare to survive these things—not waste time and energy trying to stop them. People are not going to stop these psychopaths or climate change.

People want to live in denial because they don’t want to live in fear. But they need to be strong and learn about what's happening around them. Mini-communities that are self-sufficient and unity is essential.

Learning to distinguish between what’s true and what’s false is critical for survival on this planet in the days to come. Otherwise, the matrix will completely program you and lead you like sheep to the slaughter. Alex Jones--a paid puppet, right hand man for Steve Bannon--Mike Cernovich--you’ll see with Roger Stone and the like—it’ll all come out.

JGeropoulas said:
c.a. said:
I watched this video. Who is that guy? He seems pretty insightful and aware of all the dis-info alternative news sites. He certainly discussed many interesting aspects (way beyond that in the title) of the LV shootings and bigger picture it fits within. It's almost 3 hours long and I ended up watching the whole thing, despite it being a little frustrating since his upload of 30 photographs to FaceBook never appeared, so he had to find each photo on his computer as he spoke.

Scott Binsack just uploaded another video - this one about an hour and a half long. He does seem to have some insight, via various contacts that have supplied him some insider information. In the first half of the video, he shows screenshots of insider trading by CEO James Murren. Murren was also the one who entered Jesus Campos name into the employee ledger - minus any other information. One of Binsack's inside contacts sent him screenshots of the company ledger with the entry. That's at the 1:08:00 mark. He mentions, one of his contacts has stated - that one room is heavily guarded and it's not known who the individual is - that they are guarding? He also goes into some info that was Posted on 4chan, that proved to be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFVpbCfclxQ (1:26:20 min.)

Tonight's private MFA Underground show with MFA - March For America Founder/CEO "Scott J Binsack"... MGM GRAND CEO EXPOSED & PLANTED SECURITY GUARD JESUS CAMPOS - THE REAL TRUTH OF THE VEGAS FALSE FLAG. Hero or Shooter?

Scott Binsack shares first time seen exclusive evidence given to him by his sources in Las Vegas that MGM Grand CEO James J. Murren, who dumped 80%of his stock just days before the Las Vegas Massacre personally added Security Guard "Jesus Campos" to Mandalay Bay employee list just days before the shooting and thus, that Jesus was not employed by Mandalay Bay prior to the shooting for any real length of time! Therefore, raising questions as to if Campos is a real hero or the shooter or an accomplice to Stephen Paddock or other possible shooters!!

James J. Murren, also known as Jim Murren, is Chairman and CEO of MGM Resorts International, headquartered in Paradise, Nevada. He is a member of the National Infrastructure Advisory Council. Wikipedia

List, photos and short bio of the victims in the Las Vegas shooting.
http://themillenniumreport.com/2017/10/here-are-all-the-victims-of-the-las-vegas-shooting/

JGeropoulas said:
c.a. said:

Here are some highlights:
There's a pair of 20-story hollow columns within 300 yards of the back of the concert stage which have been blocked out of mainstream media photos. The have bottom doors and ladders inside to the top where there are small windows—perfect for snipers. [I recall seeing one of them on someone's phone video, and they are visible on Google Earth, from where he showed a panoramic view in daytime of them. Apparently, they were built to hold a giant ferris wheel for a project named SkyVue, which ran into financial problems. Here's a link to a photograph (the back of the stage is beyond the columns) _https://imgur.com/a/V1rCV]

Here are the Ferris wheel columns again (from an earlier time), and note the proximity to the airport oil tanks that were alleged to be hit by gun fire.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skyvue#/media/File:Lasvegas-skyvue-ferriswheel-closeup2.jpg

Edit: fix quote

Live From the Las Vegas Strip
Jason Goodman Streamed live 5 hours ago

https://youtu.be/ns4P_zKWCZo?rel=0
Live from the Las Vegas Strip with Laura Loomer and Jake Morphonios.

:huh:

Oct 12, 2017 9:12

https://youtu.be/2WzncMMVwIU?rel=0

Homicides
Sheriff Lombardo, MGM in agreement on latest Las Vegas shooting timeline (Video 03:20)
October 13, 2017 - 11:15 am
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/homicides/sheriff-lombardo-mgm-in-agreement-on-latest-las-vegas-shooting-timeline/
Sheriff Lombardo says there is no conspiracy with shooting timeline (Heidi Fang/Las Vegas Review-Journal)

‘She’ll have pieces of the bullet in her brain forever’: Las Vegas shooting victim beating the odds (Video 01:37)
ft5kppxb-1280.jpg

Updated October 11, 2017 - 9:05 pm
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/shell-have-pieces-of-the-bullet-in-her-brain-forever-las-vegas-shooting-victim-beating-the-odds/
Snip:
Dr. Keith Blum, a neurosurgeon with the Las Vegas Neurosurgery Associates, PC, operated on Tina Frost.

Given the severity of Frost’s wound, MacIntyre and the other trauma surgeons working at Sunrise quickly called for a neurosurgeon.

Dr. Keith Blum, who said he saw at least 10 gunshot wounds to the head that night
“and probably more”
— stepped in and worked to keep Frost alive.

“There’s a 90 percent mortality rate for people shot in the head,”
Blum said this week.
“What you’re hoping for are skull fractures, people who’ve been grazed. High-velocity rifle bullets to the brain aren’t easy to deal with.”

Blum said at first Frost wasn’t moving her extremities, leading him to fear the worst. But when she began moving, he thought surgery might save her and she was brought to the operating room.

Conspiracy crowd working overtime since Las Vegas shooting :pinocchio:
October 13, 2017 - 8:07 am
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/conspiracy-crowd-working-overtime-since-las-vegas-shooting/
Snips:
“Explanation for everything”
Chasing tips, not ghosts
Self-feeding fantasties
Early reports unreliable
Lies that linger
A cascade of conspiracies
In the hours and days following the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip, online chat rooms and fake news sites lit up with unsubstantiated claims and outright hoaxes about the victims and the perpetrator of the attack. Here are a few of the more prevalent conspiracy theories bouncing around the internet, all of them either flatly denied by authorities or debunked by evidence at hand:

— A second gunman fired into the crowd from a lower floor of Mandalay Bay.

— Multiple gunmen fired shots inside several other resorts on the Strip, but police and the mainstream media are covering up those incidents.

— The gunman was secretly a member of: ISIS; antifa or some other far-left faction; or the CIA.

— A woman ran through the crowd at the festival before the attack, telling people they were all going to die.

— Unusual stock market activity suggests a host of high-ranking business people, including George Soros, knew about the attack as much as a month in advance.

— The gunman survived the attack — and then was spotted gambling in a casino a few days later.

— The gunman wasn’t really the gunman. He was set up by the real shooter or shooters.

— The attack was carried out and/or faked as an excuse to ban guns or boost the sale of metal detectors made by companies secretly owned by the people who planned the attack in the first place.

Sketchy accounts from traumatized tourists fueled narratives of a coordinated terrorist attack and a far-reaching cover-up.

“I would say that there is a definitely an increase,” said journalist Bethania Palma from Snopes.com, the largest and oldest fact-checking site on the web.
“It’s getting multiplied by the internet. It’s a lot more immediate.”

Snopes.com, which has doubled the size of its editorial staff in the past year or so, has already published fact checks on several false reports from the Las Vegas shooting.

“I was surprised to talk to so many people who believed the second-shooter conspiracy theory,” she said.

Some of the conspiracies are rooted in early reports heard over police scanners. Others are pinned to discrepancies in the information released by the authorities, something that is almost guaranteed to happen after an incident of this magnitude, Palma said.
“There’s an explanation for everything people are posting.”

c.a. said:
Conspiracy crowd working overtime since Las Vegas shooting :pinocchio:
October 13, 2017 - 8:07 am
_https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/shootings/conspiracy-crowd-working-overtime-since-las-vegas-shooting/
Snips:
“Explanation for everything”
Chasing tips, not ghosts
Self-feeding fantasties
Early reports unreliable
Lies that linger
A cascade of conspiracies
In the hours and days following the Oct. 1 mass shooting on the Las Vegas Strip, online chat rooms and fake news sites lit up with unsubstantiated claims and outright hoaxes about the victims and the perpetrator of the attack. Here are a few of the more prevalent conspiracy theories bouncing around the internet, all of them either flatly denied by authorities or debunked by evidence at hand:

— A second gunman fired into the crowd from a lower floor of Mandalay Bay.

— Multiple gunmen fired shots inside several other resorts on the Strip, but police and the mainstream media are covering up those incidents.

— The gunman was secretly a member of: ISIS; antifa or some other far-left faction; or the CIA.

— A woman ran through the crowd at the festival before the attack, telling people they were all going to die.

— Unusual stock market activity suggests a host of high-ranking business people, including George Soros, knew about the attack as much as a month in advance.

— The gunman survived the attack — and then was spotted gambling in a casino a few days later.

— The gunman wasn’t really the gunman. He was set up by the real shooter or shooters.

— The attack was carried out and/or faked as an excuse to ban guns or boost the sale of metal detectors made by companies secretly owned by the people who planned the attack in the first place.

Sketchy accounts from traumatized tourists fueled narratives of a coordinated terrorist attack and a far-reaching cover-up.

“I would say that there is a definitely an increase,” said journalist Bethania Palma from Snopes.com, the largest and oldest fact-checking site on the web.
“It’s getting multiplied by the internet. It’s a lot more immediate.”

Snopes.com, which has doubled the size of its editorial staff in the past year or so, has already published fact checks on several false reports from the Las Vegas shooting.

“I was surprised to talk to so many people who believed the second-shooter conspiracy theory,” she said.

Some of the conspiracies are rooted in early reports heard over police scanners. Others are pinned to discrepancies in the information released by the authorities, something that is almost guaranteed to happen after an incident of this magnitude, Palma said.
“There’s an explanation for everything people are posting.”
Just like the Popular Mechanics article supposedly debunking 9/11 (an article that was itself thoroughly debunked), shill site Snopes cherry picks the details that lend themselves to alternate explanations (i.e. conspiracy counter-theories), some of which were intentionally planned for the event for just this purpose of being debunked. Like Popular Mechanics, note Snopes doesn't touch these second gunman evidences: specifics indicting Jesus Campos, the Special Forces cell phone charger found in the hotel room, the ballistic analysis, the room service receipt showing "2 guests", the lack of surveillance video showing Paddock bringing in all those guns, the complete absence of a suspicious history or motive for Paddock, the shell casings found far from the hotel and the incongruities between the hotel room photos and a lone gunman "conspiracy theory". And of course, Snopes is doing what the media does so well, which is ignoring the context of a vast history of documented false flags, corruption in law enforcement agencies, cover-ups, media bias and outright propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom