The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!

Interesting little video by JPB, which I think sums up why these books have so many readers (mostly female)

I definitely think JBP may be onto something. Maybe that's why this sort of fiction is so popular during these times: women are using it to calm their fears in the face of chaos and hoping that reality can be tamed the same way they imagine taming a 'beast'.

The thing is, except in rare cases, I don't think that is a very likely or practical view of things. We have some knowledge and experience of 'dangerous men' thanks to Sandra Brown and others.

I definitely think JBP may be onto something. Maybe that's why this sort of fiction is so popular during these times: women are using it to calm their fears in the face of chaos and hoping that reality can be tamed the same way they imagine taming a 'beast'.

Yeah, I get the feeling that the popularity of such a theme has more to do with the times we live in than an inherent archetypal ideal that women hold. I'd guess it's likely that most women throughout time would probably not have idealized a total pushover of a guy, but the focus in recent times on the idea of dominance hierarchies and 'bad boys turned good' might be something of an adjustment to the environment. On top of a probably more natural and healthy desire of women to seek out a hero type figure, there is all of the programming, familial as well as societal, that determines how to do that and what a hero is. And, since the main theme of that programming today seems to be materialism, survival of the fittest in common terms etc. you get billionaires and vampires snagged by beauty, feels, and no good reason. If you add to that several generations of families broken in a particular way and rampant narcissism, creating daddy issues galore, a recipe for trying to 'save' or be saved by an errant father figure, and then throw in some pathological romanticizing or rationalizing propaganda, it is a recipe for a whole lotta suffering. That's not even to mention a generalized mass sensing of, and possible attempt to correct symbolically, the relationship between the male and female essential energies planet wide. Why on earth would women be so taken with the idea of finding their power by reflection from a powerful man or by taming and wielding his power rather than by finding her own?

There have been many tales and myths of daring do by heroes in regards to ladies, why should it be that Beauty and the Beast was selected as so popular for this time? Why not the Odyssey? Or even Snow White?

There have been many tales and myths of daring do by heroes in regards to ladies, why should it be that Beauty and the Beast was selected as so popular for this time? Why not the Odyssey? Or even Snow White?
Perhaps its something to do with the character of Belle. In the original Beauty and the Beast, she is a good and obedient daughter. Disney changed her character into a feminist heroine. Disney has a massive responsibility for creating female role models for girls and the agenda behind the princess/heroine programming is still not fully assessed. This programming could form a firm base when women start to form romantic attachments.

Real world 'Georgia Le Carre'-event

Russian billionaire buys most expensive private jet – reports

Russian businessman Roman Abramovich has reportedly acquired a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner jet worth $350 million, the most expensive private jet in Russia to date, Forbes magazine wrote, citing sources in the aviation market.
A spokesman for Millhouse, the company that manages Abramovich’s assets, declined to comment on the news.
However, according to Flightradar24 data, a Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner aircraft had indeed arrived from Basel to Moscow’s Vnukovo airport on December 18, where private aviation is serviced. The next day the plane flew from Moscow to St. Martin in the Caribbean.

According to Forbes, there are only 250 such aircraft in the world, and this one is the first in Russia. Mexico’s president had used a Boeing Dreamliner as his presidential plane, and the only other privately-owned Dreamliner belonged to UAS International Trip Support, which operates global luxury charter jet service ‘Dream Jet’. Other than that, the aircraft type is largely owned and operated by major airline companies.
According to the media, Abramovich’s Dreamliner was built in 2015 for a private airline operator from Switzerland, PrivatAir. It was never handed over to the company, which filed for bankruptcy in 2018. In 2019, the aircraft was reportedly re-equipped to suit Abramovich’s needs. [what needs?]
The base value of the aircraft is reportedly $248.3 million, but sources say additional equipment cost at least another $100 million. In November, media reported that Abramovich put his old private jet, a Boeing 767-300ER, up for sale for an estimated $100 million. That plane was widely known as ‘Bandit,’ due to the black tint on its cockpit windows.
Abramovich’s fortune is estimated at $14.5 billion, he is currently Russia’s 12th richest businessman, and is best known for owning the UK’s Chelsea Football Club.
As if I read it straight from a Georgia Le Carre novel. Added intrigues, mafia story twists.. I'm sorry, I'm worse than a gossip-loving grandmother, when it comes to Consortium / hidden society news.

Now, please, what does this kind of butchering of the language that occurs so consistently and repeatedly across the works of dozens of different authors of a particular genre suggest to you? It is so bizarre, and so prevalent that it is really staggering.

Reading The Wave the other day, came across this form Hare (1999), during an interview with serial killer Elmer Wayne Henley:

Interviewer: “You make it out that you’re the victim of a serial killer, but if you look at the record you’re a serial killer.”

Henley: “I’m not.”

I: “You’re not a serial killer?”

H: “I’m not a serial killer.”

I: You’re saying you’re not a serial killer now, but you’ve serially killed.”

H: “Well, yeah, that’s semantics.”

And so on. The point that the researchers noted was that psychopaths seem to have trouble monitoring their own speech. What is more, they often put things together in strange ways, such as this series of remarks from serial-killer Clifford Olson: “And then I had annual sex with her.” “Once a year?” “No. Annual. From behind.” “Oh. But she was dead!” “No, no. She was just unconscientious.” About his many experiences, Olson said, “I’ve got enough antidotes to fill five or six books — enough for a trilogy.” He was determined not to be an escape goat no matter what the migrating facts.” (Hare, 1999)

From what I understand, Russian businessman Roman Abramovich, became an Israeli citizen in 2018... also being an avid supporter of the World Jewish Congress. :whistle:

Abramovich is a family name commonly found among Ashkenazi Jews.
Wikipedia: Abramowicz, Abramovich, Abramowitz, and Abramovitz are variant spellings of a name meaning "son of Abraham" among Slavic language speaking peoples; it is a common surname amongst Ashkenazi Jews, for whom it is commonly Hebraized to Ben-Avraham (בן-אברהם) upon immigration to Israel.

Cs on Ashkenazis
1 Dec 2018
Q: (Pierre) What's the percentage of psychopathy among Ashkenazi Jews today?

A: 53
[...]

Q: (Pierre) Is there such a thing as the Ashkenazi genetic profile?

A: Yes, but it isn't Semitic.

Q: (Pierre) Yes! What are the origins of this genetic profile?

A: Ask another time after doing homework. Goodbye.

Interesting coincidence that another famous person with similar last name, Serbian performance artist Marina Abramovic, is linked to Tony Podesta, who is her friend and collector and has been invited to her "spirit cooking" meals. Podesta is linked to pizzagate.

The artist herself does creepy performance art including creating a dinner meal that looks like a human corpse. She was featured in a Microsoft Hololens ad, which was a weird choice as I don't see much commercial appeal in her to market a tech gadget. The ad was pulled after many people raised their objections to her creepy actions.

I've really enjoyed this thread. It has been enlightening to say the least for a non-fiction sort of guy. (I tend to read only the highly-recommended and/or classics in fiction). I've been reading a short non-fiction piece about mystery writing or rather "The Mystery" in writing itself, the author herself writes historic fiction. I am often reminded of this thread while reading it, and thought I'd pass it along:

The Art of Mystery: The Search for Questions​

Thanks to Laura, in one of Georgia Le Carre's books we have been acquainted with the news that the Forbes list is just a cover to hide the secret caste of Trillionaires.. I thought there were only billionaires in the world, but no.. Still, we couldn't be sure, maybe it was just a rumor, a hearsay.. until now:

US billionaires own trillions in largely untaxed wealth – report

The 735 billionaires who call the US home have watched their wealth surge 62% over the last two years, reaching the shocking figure of $4.7 trillion, according to a report by Oxfam America released on Monday. While the billionaires’ wealth gains show no sign of slowing down, ordinary workers’ earnings have gone up just 10% meager growth that has been all but cancelled out by hefty increases in the cost of housing, gas, food, and other commodities, with no end in sight to soaring inflation. Many have struggled to rebuild economically after the Covid-19 pandemic lockdowns.
A recent ProPublica study found that while the median American family pays a federal income tax rate of 14%, the 25 richest only paid an effective rate of 3.4% from 2014 to 2018. While there are plenty of different reasons the rich may end up paying less, one major cause is that they don’t report a major chunk of their income something even the Internal Revenue Service was finally forced to admit last year.
I was just thinking if a trillionaire owns a country or land of similar size and that land gives place to certain activities, which continually generate money, separate from the basic profit that comes from owning - and leasing - that land.. I figured in such a case a trillionaire cannot lose money, that person only gets richer. While the poor unfortunates slaving away for him only get more cash-strapped as time passes.

Trillionaires are real Part II.

If you can't resist rumor-mongering at the kitchen table about real-world confirmations regards the Consortium-material shared by Georgia Le Carre, you'll love this!

So, you thought Georgia Le Carre was making Trillionaires up and the Forbes list is not an official stage-curtain to hide them all? So all the super-secretive trillionaire families are mere fiction in her books?

Excellent investigative journalist, Cynthia Chung wrote an article and in there, - lo and behold! -, a confirmation for Georgia Le Carre's jaw-dropping clue, that the Forbes List of puny billionaires is only a fake front!
The real thing is more shocking:
"In the 1950s, to “adapt” to the changing global financial climate, the City of London set up what are called “secrecy jurisdictions”.
These were to operate within the last remnants of Britain’s small territories/colonies. Of Britain’s 14 oversea territories, 7 are bona fide tax havens or “secrecy jurisdictions”.
(Continuing to quote from her article below:)

A separate international financial market was also created to facilitate the flow of this offshore money, the Eurodollar market. Since this market has its banks outside of the UK and U.S., they are not under the jurisdiction of either country.

By 1997, nearly 90% of all international loans were made through this market.

John Christensen, an investigative economist, estimates that this capital that legally belongs to nobody could amount to as high as $50 trillion within these British territories.

Not only is this not being taxed, but a significant portion of it has been stolen from sectors of the real economy.

So how does this affect “formerly” colonized countries?

According to John Christensen, the combined external debts of Sub-Saharan African countries was $177 billion in 2008. However, the wealth that these countries’ elites moved offshore, between 1970-2008, is estimated at $944 billion, 5X their foreign debt. This is not only dirty money, this is also STOLEN money from the resources and productivity of these countries’ economies.

Thus, as Christensen states, “far from being a net debtor to the world, Sub-Saharan Africa is a net creditor” to offshore finance.

Put in this context, the so-called “backwardness” of Africa is not due to its incapability to produce, but rather that it has been experiencing uninterrupted looting since these regions were first colonized.

These African countries then need to borrow money, which is happily given to them at high interest rates and accrues a level of debt that could never be repaid. These countries are thus looted twice over, leaving no money left to invest in their future, let alone to put food on the table.

And it doesn’t stop there. Worldwide, it is estimated that developing countries lose $1 trillion every year in capital flight and tax evasion. Most of this wealth goes back into the UK and U.S. through these offshore havens, and allows their currencies to stay strong whilst developing nations’ currencies are kept weak.

(closing quote from her article:)
However, developing nations are not the only ones to have suffered from this system of looting. The very economies of the UK and U.S. have also been gutted. In the 1960s and onward, the UK and U.S., to compensate for the increase in money flow out of their countries decided that it was a good idea to open their domestic markets to the trillions of dollars passing through its offshore havens.

From banker Ronald Bernard we already got the chilling nitty-gritty:

Bank for International Settlements (BIS)
In the "Headquarters Agreement" it states:
  • The BIS enjoys inviolability (art.2)
  • The BIS has complete immunity (art.4)
  • The BIS owns absolute monetary power
  • The BIS is placed above all laws worldwide
  • The BIS won't be controlled by anyone
  • BIS is a free state with its own police force
Stealing those many trillions all these years behind everybody's backs. Sneaky, eh? It appears that highly intelligent psychopaths are nesting at the top.

Last edited:
And it doesn’t stop there. Worldwide, it is estimated that developing countries lose $1 trillion every year in capital flight and tax evasion. Most of this wealth goes back into the UK and U.S. through these offshore havens, and allows their currencies to stay strong whilst developing nations’ currencies are kept weak.
This brings me to something I have been thinking about lately. And it is fueled by MSM stories that some Canadian provinces are reporting being awash in cash. (But I am sure that this could be applicable elsewhere too).

You would think all these draconian measures would be bringing things to their knees, but media reports are more or less positive. So, maybe when they decided to do all these lockdowns etc, it was already factored in, that there was a huge amount of cash that could be moved around behind the scenes to keep everything going. (And maybe the leaders were even made privy to this).

It could be useful for them to be able to say, look how these measures have helped, and even strengthened our economies. Could be useful, if or when, they decided to ramp things up, such as doing climate lockdowns or whatever. They could say that these will be positive for the economy. Just look what happened when we used these measures for the pandemic.

I've hesitated for some days about writing this post for reasons that will become clear in a moment. Nevertheless, though I hesitate, the 'fictional' depictions of many things the Cs have told us about over the years in the books I'm going to list here, is so startlingly accurate as far as I can see, that I cannot, in good conscience, not bring them to the attention of others.

Now, for why I hesitate: these are 'dark romances' with extremely strong characters, quite a bit of sex - some of it disturbing - and certainly not the type of book one would read in order to find role models for real life or a future life. Of course, there was the book, "Mother of Storms", that many of us read some years ago that was also loaded with very disturbing sex scenes, but the take home message and information was invaluable.

Now that I think about it, how we have been working with historical romantic fiction as guides to sort through all sorts of programming, and that I have noted in that thread, perhaps there is a similar effect? I don't know.

What I do know is that the depiction in these books of what the Cs have called the Consortium, the secret rulers of the world, and possibly even the quorum, is extremely potent and shockingly portrayed via the lives of the characters.

None of these books are easy reads, believe me. As I mentioned in the thread about Transhumanism, I picked up the first book by this author that is related to the topic because it was titled "The Russian Billionaire" and I was curious to see how Russians, Russia, etc, are portrayed in modern romantic fiction. I was quite surprised. I was even more surprised by the presentation of the 'conspiracy theory' that was a main theme in the book and the reason for all the action. I won't recap that entire post here, suffice it to say, that I realized that there was a larger background from comments and cameo characters in that book, and I decided to read it. It's in 5 parts, and you can purchase the first three of them all as one book (real or kindle).

Anyway, I've finished the 5 parts and the ending of the last one was quite stunning which was why I decided to include the term 'quorum' in the title of this thread.

The author is Georgia Le Carre.

Here's the list in reading order (and they really do need to be read in order):

The Billionaire Banker Series (Owned, 42 Days, Besotted) can be purchased as one book.

Seduce Me

Love's Sacrifice

Then, the related books that have other important elements:

Blackmailed by the Beast

The Russian Billionaire

The Other Side of Midnight

Not every volume is thick with the conspiracy material or drama, but all of them have aspects and angles on the topic that are valuable.

You can skip the sex scenes if you wish, but sometimes, things are revealed there that are essential to the plot. It's best to just read them clinically, I think, and not engage. I can tell you this, some of the depictions or statements about the consortium are quite dreadful and you need to keep some good mental/psychic hygiene.

Do I think it is worth reading? Yes, I do, because this author has used imagination to fill in some blanks, and I don't think it was JUST imagination.

What I do wonder is: how many of the author's fans might think about all of this actually being the truth?

Interestingly, the author has written another interesting book about a psychopathic father and what his daughter does about it and the depiction of the psychopath and the descriptions of what he is are quite something: You Don't Know Me. But there is a book that comes before that one as a sort of duo and it's entitled You Don't Own Me. Both are quite interesting for the "darkness to light" themes.

Then, she has another about a survivor of the Serbian/Bosnian conflict that is truly shocking. Title: Redemption. But heck, this stuff is cold, hard reality. The only thing that is possibly less real is the idea that such darkness can be transformed or redeemed. Maybe it's possible, and maybe it is that kind of love that is necessary for the world that is now in darkness to heal. I don't know. I just know that I have really been through something like a wringer reading these stories. Some parts may be silly and less than literary, for sure, but the overall themes and messages are kind of mind-blowing.
At Amazon now reading the reviews on TBB series... as always, I read the bad reviews, have you seen them? "Poorly written, bad grammar, endless narration, one review "Blake is a rich, sadist man who enjoys beating and raping young women for kicks. Lana is a 19 year old girl who is stupid and desperate, who becomes a victim of Blake." Another "
Poor dialogue that is often disjointed. No character development. Was so bored by the end I was skimming it. Would have stopped but hate not finishing a book."
" I will admit, the first book held my interest, although her age didn't sit well with me. When it ended, I wanted to read book 2. Book 2 became stupid when the issues with his father came about and the sacrificial thing just didn't fit the story at all. It was as if the author needed to throw something in to finish the story. At this point skimming was necessary. Then you get to book 3 thinking there would be some resolution amongst this dense story, but there was none.

As a matter of fact it ends with nothing being resolved. What happened with Victoria after she had her tantrum? Marcus doesn't like Lana, so what are his plans to get rid of her? Where's Jack. I know he goes on an assignment in Africa, but after that there's no more mention of him. How is it possible for Lana and Blake to marry? According to the secret family lifestyle, there's no way he could just marry Lana and be left alone and happy. Why are they so in love anyway? I didn't connect with either character at all. Maybe there's another book. Even if there were, I wouldn't want to read it."

Is that true that it all ends in a cliffhanger?

Back
Top Bottom