The Consortium, the Quorum, the alien interface, depicted in 'romantic' fiction - what the heck?!

It looks like the Billionaire Banker series is going to pick up speed as I read your comments. Yesterday I told you that I have now finished the first book and so far I haven't found much that is shocking. It's more like an introduction to the main characters. Like a slow introduction to what is to come. Not a literary masterpiece, but still good to read. What is written there is in line with how I imagined the lives of the super rich.... until now. They haven't had a chance to escape it for probably thousands of years because that's how they've been brought up. I am really curious to see what happens next.
I read this book yesterday. I guess that the secondary characters (aka green energy scam, money, pedophilia, psychopathy, secret society) will also be developed.

The biggest effect on me was the mention of families owning trillions of dollars. We have data. We sort of know it. But, presented in that form that makes it more real or something. Maybe something like when you see the Matrix movie after having read the C's presentation of higher densities.

Has anyone been able to find any of Le Carre's books in audio format?
I don't think her books has professional narrated audio version yet. Since amazon acquired audible last decade, it's amazon monopoly these days. If these books are little pro-putin and author heard to be from slavic region, probably it may go for extra scrutiny and take some time as the author's books are of recent years. Any way, that's my guess. But, there are other options depending on the Operating system and device.

As for as the Audio version is concerned, professional narrated audio is the best and they could be costly. IMO, machine readable versions are not that bad for some books though they lack the accent, emotion and drama component. Not all books needs these components though.

Some of the kindle books has "Text-to-Speech ‏ : ‎ Enabled" in the product description. But, it only works on Kindle Fire tablet v4 onwards (current kindle fire version is 11). It didn't work on my kindle on windows or ipad. Ipad seems to have option called "voice over", imho it is not useful.

If the books is of the open formats like pdf, epub or text, there are ton of software, reader Apps, that can do machine read. There are paid software's (like epubsoft ) that can convert kindle to pdf/epub format, but kindle versions since 2015 blocked it. But, there are ways to convert kindle to pdf/epub using those software like epub software after installing older version of Kindle.

With in machine readable audio, some voices are little better than other - like AT&T Natural voices etc., but one has to purchase these voices, manually convert it into audio files and copy etc. As of now, I use ipad app called kybooks as I wrote here.

Only legal means left are only to read kindle book or listen on kindle fire. There may be other ways, but this is what I know. So much freedom in high-tech world in the land of free. :huh:

We have data. We sort of know it. But, presented in that form that makes it more real or something. Maybe something like when you see the Matrix movie after having read the C's presentation of higher densities.
Yes, you are absolutely right. It's just more vividly packaged in a story.

I've just had a long car journey and it's always easy for me to think things through again. I was wondering why the first book shocked me so little. Actually, it shocks me a bit, but maybe it's because I've been through a lot and maybe in a very, very attenuated form, I've also experienced a relationship like this.

At the time I had nothing and was a single parent with my daughter. We lived from hand to mouth. I had a part-time job in a furniture store at the checkout and I met one of the bosses at a company party. There was a lot of alcohol and one thing led to another... Suddenly I was in a relationship with him. Unlike me, of course, he was "rich" and I actually let myself be dazzled at that point.

He paid for me to go out for dinner, travel, clothes, etc. At first glance, a great life.... but it turned out within the 6 years of relationship that the gap was way too big. He had completely different values than me, hated nature (his shoes might get dirty), he was arrogant and only interested in his advantage.... I was in a way also his possession.... when I realised this, I separated from him. Some of my friends and even my parents reacted uncomprehendingly to this.... how I could possibly separate from him. Today I know I am a person of the heart and he was extremely materialistic.... Of course, this is no comparison to the things that will apparently happen in this book series (at least I hope so, because I really don't trust him with the rest) but it reminded me of it.

With in machine readable audio, some voices are little better than other - like AT&T Natural voices etc., but one has to purchase these voices, manually convert it into audio files and copy etc. As of now, I use ipad app called kybooks as I wrote here.
Some time ago, I found a free robot audio version of Maurice Nicoll's Psychological Commentaries on the teaching of Gurdjieff and Ouspensky. Listening to the monotone drone and awkward sentence pauses drove me bananas :-D so I downloaded the Kindle app onto my Samsung tablet and bought the Billionaire Banker box set. At lease I can make the font larger. It will take me a while to get through them cause I'll just read a few chapters at a time. :-)

Speaking of the Sons of El, it is possible that it is not the real religion of the hidden powers and the author(s) chose it because it fit the narrative and it was similar enough. But it piqued my curiosity so I spent some time last night reading up about El.

First of all, the first three books of the Billionaire Banker series do not mention the Israeli/Zionist connection to the hidden rules of our world, yet the mention of the Sons of El may be a covert mention of them. The deity called El is in fact present in the Hebrew bible and it was initially considered a Hebrew deity.
This got me thinking, so as I started reading the first book last night, I paid particular attention to the description of a Wikipedia entry in the book on the fictional "Barrington" family. I couldn't help but wonder if the author(s) had used a real Wiki page as a template. Well, here is a quote from the novella:
‘Their strategy for success was to keep control of their banks in family hands through carefully arranged marriages to first or second cousins. Similar to royal intermarriages, it allowed them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes. By the late nineteenth century, however, almost all of the Barringtons had started to marry outside the family into other great, old families.
And here is a quote from the Wiki page for the Rothschilds:
Another essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for success was to keep control of their banks in family hands, allowing them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes. ... Mayer Rothschild successfully kept the fortune in the family with carefully arranged marriages, often between first- or second-cousins (similar to royal intermarriage). By the late 19th century, however, almost all Rothschilds had started to marry outside the family, usually into the aristocracy or other financial dynasties.
There are more (e.g. "art collections, palaces, wine properties, yacht racing, luxury hotels"), but that one quote is enough to show that the Barringtons are a stand-in for the Rothschilds.

Last edited:
This got me thinking, so as I started reading the first book last night, I paid particular attention to the description of a Wikipedia entry in the book on the fictional "Barrington" family. I couldn't help but wonder if the author(s) had used a real Wiki page as a template. Well, here is a quote from the novella:

There are more (e.g. "art collections, palaces, wine properties, yacht racing, luxury hotels"), but that one quote is enough to show that the Barringtons are a stand-in for the Rothschilds.

And possibly, "the Sons of El" would be a stand-in for secular Judaism?

Speaking of the Sons of El, it is possible that it is not the real religion of the hidden powers and the author(s) chose it because it fit the narrative and it was similar enough. But it piqued my curiosity so I spent some time last night reading up about El.

Then there is the fact that the sons of El aren't immortal but can die like human beings.

Elohim:

Q: (L) Well, okay. Who were the Elohim of the Bible?

A: Transdefinitive.

Q: (L) What does that mean? Transcends definition?

A: And variable entities.

Q: (L) Were the Elohim 'good guys?'

A: First manifestation was human, then non-human.

Q: (L) Are they light beings as some people say?

A: Vague.

Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from huma to non-human?

A: Pact or covenant.

Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?

A: No, with 4th density STS.

Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.

Q: (L) What is their purpose?

A: As yet unrevealable to you.

I can only guess, but at the top of the pyramid are the transdefinitives and the ritual uses described by the book and by other whistleblowers are to gain a condition of "immortality". a.k.a non-human.

I believe that this is where the concept of synarchy can come in: Sinarquía - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre

Synarchy (from the Greek "συναρχία"; σύν, syn, "with", and ἀρχεία, arkheía, "government") is the political system in which power is exercised by an elite or corporation. It can be understood as the government constituted by several princes, each of whom administers a part of the state, or also, as the influence, usually decisive, of a group of business enterprises or powerful individuals in the political and economic affairs of a country.

The first recorded use of the term "synarchy" is attributed to Thomas Stackhouse (1677-1752), a British clergyman who used the word in his New History of the Holy Bible from the Beginning of the World to the Establishment of Christianity (published in two volumes in 1737). The word derives from a Greek prefix: "syn", meaning with or together, and a suffix: "archeia", meaning rule, as first defined by Webster's English Dictionary.

The earliest and most important use of the word "synarchy" comes from the writings of Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1842-1909), who used the term in his book La France vraie to describe what he believed to be the ideal form of government. In his treatise L'Archéomètre ("The Archéometer"), Saint-Yves used the notion of synarchy to describe government by members of a secret society (the Agharta). This he made known in his book: The Mission of India in Europe, where he explains how a group known as the Agharta operates a system of synarchical government), exercising real power behind the guise of a government of another kind." In reaction to the emergence of egalitarian ideologies and movements such as communism and anarchism, Saint-Yves elaborated a political formula that he believed would lead to a harmonious society. He advocated social differentiation and hierarchy with collaboration between social classes, transcending conflict between social and economic groups, i.e., synarchy, as opposed to anarchy. Specifically, Saint-Yves envisioned a Federated Europe (as well as all integrated states) with a corporatist government composed of four estates: Council of State, Academic, Judicial, and Commercial.

I'm on the 1st book, maybe 300 pages into it. It is kind of dry, as in no masterpiece. I'm not finding the sex to be either arousing or disturbing. Something that bothered me in the writing (will try not to spoil the story): While our heroine is out of the country for a while, she goes through some changes. In what kind of world would it not be obvious what had just happened? Is this actually possible? Not for me or anyone else I know.
Another thing is I get the feeling that it was written as a disclosure piece, period. Just the way the stuff is stated 1, 2, 3, but with a somewhat unnecessary romance wrapped around it. The characters don't seem so well developed to me as in other novels. I'll give it time.

I'm on the 1st book, maybe 300 pages into it. It is kind of dry, as in no masterpiece. I'm not finding the sex to be either arousing or disturbing. Something that bothered me in the writing (will try not to spoil the story): While our heroine is out of the country for a while, she goes through some changes. In what kind of world would it not be obvious what had just happened? Is this actually possible? Not for me or anyone else I know.
Another thing is I get the feeling that it was written as a disclosure piece, period. Just the way the stuff is stated 1, 2, 3, but with a somewhat unnecessary romance wrapped around it. The characters don't seem so well developed to me as in other novels. I'll give it time.
Well, never mind. A few pages along, things make more sense.

I've just finished the first book, and it was quite informational about STS higher circle influences in society—even if it's just the tip of the iceberg. All our lives we were given the illusion that royalty wasn't as powerful as it once were, but nothing can be further from the truth. It was mentioned that the Barrington family name was found in many animal names, dishes, and streets, sort of making their mark in a hidden-in-plain-sight sort of way. I'm reminded of a conspiratorial podcast where a guest was a supposed ex-illuminati and shared that towns ending in -ton were controlled by them. Perhaps many towns and cities have their own overlords like how it is mirrored in a sort of macrocosm—the deep state and beyond. A lot of hydra heads, I must say, and perhaps with knowledge we'll be better equipped to deal with strange situations that happen on this strange Earth.

(...)
(...)

I followed your train of thought Approaching Infinity and checked if any Rothschilds died in a plane crash like Blake's father did. Turns out Richard Rockefeller did and SOTT had an article about it in 2014 - the same year when Georgia Le Carre started writing her novels. I guess this could be a coincidence, or something Le Cerre weaved into the story as a clue about the family rather than a specific individual as the number of children Richard had doesn't match the narrative in the book, but I found it interesting nevertheless:

Last edited:
Just for cross-reference, see this thread:

As for the "transdefinitive" Elohim, there might be some insight in "The Other Side of Midnight".

I followed your train of thought Approaching Infinity and checked if any Rothschilds died in a plane crash like Blake's father did. Turns out Richard Rockefeller did and SOTT had an article about it in 2014 - the same year when Georgia Le Carre started writing her novels. I guess this could be a coincidence, or something Le Cerre weaved into the story as a clue about the family rather than a specific individual as the number of children Richard had doesn't match the narrative in the book, but I found it interesting nevertheless:

The plane crash was also brought up in a session in 2014:

(no-man’s-land) We wondered was the plane crash with the junior Rockefeller an accident, or was he intentionally killed?

A: Accident. It does happen. But even so, the "victim" is somewhat aware and participating. Choice.

(Chu) Who was it?

(Perceval) The great-grandson of John D. Rockefeller. Most of his children are just painters or whatever. They weren't really doing anything in particular... Apart from spending other people's money. But he wasn't really doing anything that he would need to be taken out.

Also interesting the above remark in the session about the children seemingly not being involved in the power games that John D. Rockefeller was very deep into. Wonder if it says much about the family itself or if it hints at a more intricate and hidden structure in which these families operate.

I started reading this series and gets the same impression. It reminded me of how these bankers bought or created mighty news distribution agencies like Reuters, AP, AFP etc during first half of 20th century and distribute sanitized news to the public ( as written in Douglas Reed's The controversy of Zion).

When I was reading the sadistic expectations of the Rupert, i thought it is like vampiric romance. Any way, story is not about him though characters like him we read in the pedophile circles etc.

Back
Top Bottom