(I dont think the "political elites" bring much to the party. It's the CEO and zillionaires the carry the weight. But FWIW:)

Global political elite skipping Davos

US President Joe Biden is skipping this year’s gathering, along with French President Emmanuel Macron, and new British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is also passing on the event, along with the entire Russian business elite, which has been forced off the guest list by Ukraine-related sanctions.

Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Chinese businessmen will also miss the forum following the aftershocks of a recent spike in Covid-19 cases and troubles on the domestic stock market, which saw some $224 billion erased last year from the fortunes of China’s wealthiest people.

Of the Group of Seven (G7) leaders, only German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is set to attend Davos this year, along with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.

This is a one-hour discussion on whether Elon Musk buying tweeter is a good thing or a bad thing.

Yanis Varoufakis and several others on the panel. (Some praises, but mostly negative on Musk/tweeter)

Is he buying “cloud capital” thus “crowd influence” to join the club?

Is he a “enlighten despot” or a profiteer? One panelist suggests both of those options could be good.

I have to say mostly negative about EM's takeover of twitter, but it is an intelligent discussion on just what is the overall theme of buying tweeter.

Who are the “other” owners/partner of tweeter?

Did Elon tweet “I want to make tweeter the “everything app”?

Does “the cloud” = crowd behavior modification?

If the cloud takes over, will people be able to have input, other than meaningless conversations?

I can hear C.A. Fitts saying for-ged-aboud-it! Go local and start collecting firewood😊

The “Covid Twitter Files” are not The Mother of All Limited Hangouts; they’re just one part of it....

The article may focus on Musk; but he was being used as an example like John Carter used Taint in the Tonic Masculinity article. They aren't the mother of the issue, just another misbegotten son.

Such characters (at least for the time being) are a noticeable part of the iceberg. But how much of the iceberg is invisible? Given AI, bots, trolls; public forums, speeches and 'town halls' with skant (if any) substance; manikins as spokespersons; manchurian candidates posing as truth speakers and whistleblowers; fictional doctors and "experts" making recommendations "based on science;" repetition of the same themes and identical statements in both MM and many alternative news sites, etc., etc.; it seems that Limited Hangouts are hanging out all over the web unlimited-ly.

So, we need to differentiate the tares from the wheat. Everywhere.

Whether the topic be "mindfulness," "spirituality," "war," "medicine," finance, digital currency, food, famine, disease.....whatever...... Any of the big WEF, political, woo-woo, or similar repetitive themes. It's not easy. For example, look at the possible implications of the last two headlines above re Davos attendance. I can come up with six without having read the text yet, and I suspect the text won't provide much help.

But (regarding the wheat and tares) can we wait until harvest time, like the biblical farmers? Seems like that would be much too late. So Hopkins' gives us a heads-up warning. Look to the left and to the right. Look up and down.........in, out, over, around, and through. "He laid His hands on his eyes; and he looked intently and was restored, and began to see everything clearly." Mark 8:25

Interestingly, if we see the 'material' world for what it is, does 'material' vision translate to spiritual sight? According to Thomas: "When you make the two one and make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below..........then you will enter [the kingdom]." Hmmm.

I know there is a quote from Cass speaking to the order in which "right seeing" occurs. I looked all over, but I couldn't find it. I recall there were 3 steps, and it implied that insights into our material world needed to precede understandings in our spiritual world. I guess it is along the lines of passing third grade studies before graduating to fourth grade.

Castaneda also notes that shamans who focused on "Big Things" (like understanding and mastering the cosmos) failed miserably. Mastery in life came from dealing with, and fully comprehending, the "Small Things," and only then moving outward. The small things could be whatever "seduces or provokes" us, I presume, whether in ourselves or in interaction with others. It might be blame, guilt, envy, jealousy, rivalry, malice, intimidation, self-concern, secrecy, husbands, wives, children, pets......wow, the list is endless. But I'm sure it includes propaganda and limited hangouts.

So we look upon the things that are seen with discernment and caution. Recognize what is tares and what is wheat. And then,we look upon the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

The “Covid Twitter Files” are not The Mother of All Limited Hangouts; they’re just one part of it....

The article may focus on Musk; but he was being used as an example like John Carter used Taint in the Tonic Masculinity article. They aren't the mother of the issue, just another misbegotten son.

Such characters (at least for the time being) are a noticeable part of the iceberg. But how much of the iceberg is invisible? Given AI, bots, trolls; public forums, speeches and 'town halls' with skant (if any) substance; manikins as spokespersons; manchurian candidates posing as truth speakers and whistleblowers; fictional doctors and "experts" making recommendations "based on science;" repetition of the same themes and identical statements in both MM and many alternative news sites, etc., etc.; it seems that Limited Hangouts are hanging out all over the web unlimited-ly.

So, we need to differentiate the tares from the wheat. Everywhere.

Whether the topic be "mindfulness," "spirituality," "war," "medicine," finance, digital currency, food, famine, disease.....whatever...... Any of the big WEF, political, woo-woo, or similar repetitive themes. It's not easy. For example, look at the possible implications of the last two headlines above re Davos attendance. I can come up with six without having read the text yet, and I suspect the text won't provide much help.

But (regarding the wheat and tares) can we wait until harvest time, like the biblical farmers? Seems like that would be much too late. So Hopkins' gives us a heads-up warning. Look to the left and to the right. Look up and down.........in, out, over, around, and through. "He laid His hands on his eyes; and he looked intently and was restored, and began to see everything clearly." Mark 8:25

Interestingly, if we see the 'material' world for what it is, does 'material' vision translate to spiritual sight? According to Thomas: "When you make the two one and make the inside like the outside and the outside like the inside and the above like the below..........then you will enter [the kingdom]." Hmmm.

I know there is a quote from Cass speaking to the order in which "right seeing" occurs. I looked all over, but I couldn't find it. I recall there were 3 steps, and it implied that insights into our material world needed to precede understandings in our spiritual world. I guess it is along the lines of passing third grade studies before graduating to fourth grade.

Castaneda also notes that shamans who focused on "Big Things" (like understanding and mastering the cosmos) failed miserably. Mastery in life came from dealing with, and fully comprehending, the "Small Things," and only then moving outward. The small things could be whatever "seduces or provokes" us, I presume, whether in ourselves or in interaction with others. It might be blame, guilt, envy, jealousy, rivalry, malice, intimidation, self-concern, secrecy, husbands, wives, children, pets......wow, the list is endless. But I'm sure it includes propaganda and limited hangouts.

So we look upon the things that are seen with discernment and caution. Recognize what is tares and what is wheat. And then,we look upon the things which are not seen. For the things which are seen are temporal, but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Thanks for this really excellent post pointing out the pitfalls and possible way to deal with it all.

(I dont think the "political elites" bring much to the party. It's the CEO and zillionaires the carry the weight. But FWIW:)

Global political elite skipping Davos

US President Joe Biden is skipping this year’s gathering, along with French President Emmanuel Macron, and new British Prime Minister Rishi Sunak.

Russian President Vladimir Putin is also passing on the event, along with the entire Russian business elite, which has been forced off the guest list by Ukraine-related sanctions.

Chinese leader Xi Jinping and Chinese businessmen will also miss the forum following the aftershocks of a recent spike in Covid-19 cases and troubles on the domestic stock market, which saw some $224 billion erased last year from the fortunes of China’s wealthiest people.

Of the Group of Seven (G7) leaders, only German Chancellor Olaf Scholz is set to attend Davos this year, along with European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen.

"BREAKING: George Soros has just pulled out of the 2023 WEF Forum in Davos, following Klaus Schwab’s similar exit on this past Friday. Something is brewing…"

I think this is something quite strange.

Have "they" been warned of something?

Any chance of something happening?

I’m suspicious of this Greta video. Such a small amount of mostly police around her. It would seem they would know if there was a “intruder” filming them. If they were really trying to stage a fake arrest, then why did they “let” themselves be filmed by some who was not one of them? And then “leak” it on twitter. It reminds me of the Chinese filming themselves doing horrible things to their own people then “leaking” the video to the world. So, maybe it’s a double fake, made for the purpose of discredit the greenies.

Back
Top Bottom