The last global mud flood

FASTWALKER

Padawan Learner
I think people are getting off track on this topic. These buildings were all over the world and were re-tasked by the later survivors. The history books are in no way accurate and there is a big chunk of time not accounted for 1000 -1300 years. The locals did not have the capacity, skill, man power or manufacturing ability to erect these gigantic structures and cities that used a wireless energy source that was still operating in many of these areas in the late 1800 into the early 1900's. LHFE 1:2 - Ewaranon - Empty cities
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0pjB5CjqPTp/ - World fairs

Dreamweaver

The Force is Strong With This One
I think people are getting off track on this topic. These buildings were all over the world and were re-tasked by the later survivors. The history books are in no way accurate and there is a big chunk of time not accounted for 1000 -1300 years. The locals did not have the capacity, skill, man power or manufacturing ability to erect these gigantic structures and cities that used a wireless energy source that was still operating in many of these areas in the late 1800 into the early 1900's. LHFE 1:2 - Ewaranon - Empty cities
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0pjB5CjqPTp/ - World fairs

We seem to be caught in amnesia loops, probably recycling crap tier technology.
While manufactured war destroys everyone's history and culture further cutting our roots and having it replaced with trash fairy tales.

There seemed to be hubs all over the place probably south african/Rhodesian style,
Considering how vibrant cultures were and still are in certain pockets, I wouldn't be surprised if the native populations were allowed to practice their customs and such.

Old underground city tunnels/buildings and catacombs make me wonder though, seems like alot of bad juju to have millions of unmarked bones stacked underneath a bunch of cities.

Dreamweaver

The Force is Strong With This One
Also, pretty sure I read here about the nordics helping us out at some point..

Lots of history talking about Nordic dudes coming around with "boom sticks" teaching people all over the place/building and being deified.

Also makes sense why Europeans/descendants were used the way we were and are last to get steam rolled. Ironic really

yngvi

A Disturbance in the Force
I wanted to reply to you, but I mistakenly posted my reply here:

BHelmet

The Living Force
I am going to post a modded version of this here too as I think it relates to the whole gothic/star fort/mud flood/questionable history aspects of this thread.
===============================
“(L) So in other words, Paul was right: the end of the world WAS coming?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) And the 2 or 3 missing centuries after the Justinian plague, they were not made up. They were there, but there was nothing going on because everybody was dead!”

PLUS:

“A: ….You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?”
================================
So, the session seems to confirm that, yes, there has been at least one recent "reset" of some sort 1200-1500 years ago.
AND the official accepted historical record is a total mess. AND we don't have to go all the way back to Atlantis looking for weirdness.

That rather major adjustment to the human historical timeline begs the question all the Mudders have and that Fulcanelli alludes to:

If the historical record is indeed a tale told by an idiot, (and a liar) then who really built the Gothic Cathedrals (and oh so many fantastic buildings) that were supposedly built at a time right after or during this cosmic socio-cultural population and infrastructure butt-kicking?

(and what was the real nature of that culture and it's ultimate destruction?)

So regarding the amazing architectural oddities that can be seen world wide (including buildings buried up to the first floor): was there ANOTHER reset in the period 400-500 years ago? (and an ever greater "OMG" regarding human history?)

(Were the C's ever asked about Machu Picchu? I couldn't find it. They had to use sound to move those stones into place...didn't they? OK I am getting off track, I'll quit)

Last parting shot: Occam's Razor is a double edged blade. Trick question: What is the simplest explanation that does not require any hocus pocus for a bunch of massive ornate buildings being buried up to the middle of the first floor with dirt?

Furthermore, what is the simplest idea: that things were so different 500 or a 1000 years ago? That we were nobler and more honest and truthful holding to the highest human values?

OR

That the same liars, cheats, charlatans and psychopaths were present then as they are now and anything that has been handed down with the gravest importance as an absolute historical verity is, in fact, probably yet another sham just like the stories about how vaccines are saving humanity and the government has your best interest at heart and gender is a social construct??

UNLESS

There was indeed a lost golden age, which is buried well past the first floor in our collective subconscious.

Top Bottom