The last global mud flood

Another two videos which pretty much look into the same discrepancies in our historic records. The only thing he doesn't take into account, or he doesn't really mention, is the repeating cosmic disruptions and catastrophe cycles. The dragons, for example, he does not associate with possible cometary events even though it appears likely in some of the depictions and paintings. Some are apparent to me in the old latin accounts that he translated.

The first is about 50 minutes long and gives some good starting points for research. The second is only about 18 minutes long. I think they are food for thought.

One thing that came to mind about the way the history seems to have been repeated is (if anyone recalls) the way the dollar bill is folded to reveal the illustration of the tsunami and the burning twin towers, yet looked at as a stretched out bill it looks very different. The other thought is that events were copy pasted and slightly changed to fit in with the narrative of the 'conquerors' or robberbarrons, banisters etc to validate their possessions and titles in the appropriate 'time'.

These are interesting because first hand reports have been requested as evidence. (If weird stuff happened, how come nobody noticed and wrote about it?) The mention of the year without summer is of note. Yes, the narrator fumbles around and mispronounces things, but The writing from 1813 does have the right flavor and style to be legit and there are plenty of mid 1800 photos of Rome that show the place an absolute mess.

If you pause the video at 2:35 showing a demolition, you can see that beneath the road on which the crane is standing there is another level beneath the road surface that shows doors or windows outlined in the debris. Does that look like what normal construction should show - another floor beneath the surface?
At 3:20 the Singer building is shown being constructed on top of an already existing building of which there is no proof of construction, only a record of who owned it.

The following salt mine in Poland resembles the Deren Kuyu structure in Turkey. It is said to have been constructed about 700 years ago. What strikes me is some of the arches constructed within those level as not something I would expect to see in a 'mine'. More like something created to give amore aesthetic appeal to those spending a lot of time underground. The 'melting' appearance of these arches look like something that would occur if a lot of moisture was added to create this affect at some point in time(2:36).
Even the story of its origin sounds like a fairy tale, as many others do; to me, anyway.
The video also includes the interesting story of a Transylvanian salt mine.

Was there possibly a need for such huge underground structures in those times due to life on the surface being perilous and dangerous? I don't know.
Were the above ground structures built with walls so thick to withstand some kind of protection from the elements that they have endured for centuries since? I don't know.
Interesting nonetheless.

A book that I have recently ordered titled 'Tartarian Tales, The Khan & The Englishman' sounded interesting in my delving into the more recent hidden history and some possible clues of what is missing and why.

I then came across YT videos by someone discussing this same book:

His site also delves into the chapters of the book in many short and numbered videos for those who would rather listen than read. I will probably check those out while waiting for the book.

Stellar said: If this doesn't raise an eyebrow, I don't know what will. (15 min)
---------------------

This issue of strange constructions can be seen in some films like 'My Sister Eileen' first black and white version and in some silent film comedies filmed on location in New York before the producers moved to Hollywood. Pre-Hollywood Movies

The movie 'My sister Eileen' (1942) is complete on the internet.

The interesting thing from minute 19.17 and in the final scene, but I couldn't capture it to put it here.

I like his sense of humour. I mean, we can't take this sort of stuff too seriously, can we? (videos are usually less than 10 min.)

"Stellar said: If this doesn't raise an eyebrow, I don't know what will. (15 min)"

Great choice; super awesome music. Spock agrees.

That said, I'd like to say a few things that might address some of the reluctance to consider the real meaning these strange pictures. (which ARE evidence of "something unknown" at the very least) (And this whole topic is indeed very problematic, I admit.)

One is the term "Mudflood". A lot of people don't like that one. Widespread localized quasi-geocalamity of unknown breadth and time period? There is no point in arguing over terms. The point is: what the hell are we looking at? What the hell happened?

A second point is regarding the term Tartaria. While this was clearly a place seen on maps and talked about in encyclopedias of the past, it has also been idealized and expanded to mean all sorts of things that are likely not true. An association is made between a golden era, and certain architectural styles and the name Tartaria. The application of the term Tartaria may just be misdirection. But what's in a name? Call it whatever you want. The point is all the buildings that span the globe which have a homogenous flavor and could be said to represent a worldwide culture or empire of a more unified humanity.

Yes, this beckons to a longing for Camelot; a better more heroic time of greater honor and righteousness. And that can sucker us into believing all sorts of things we hope for in the future as well as the past. But calling it all Tartaria, to me, is like a piece of disinformation that discredits the actual evidence on the ground and in the old photos. Same thing applies to all the flat-earthers who are touting the Tartaria meme. Their flat earthiness makes the Tartaria meme look even worse.

So, remove the monikers and prejudices and just look. It is amazing. We all know and were taught one civilization was built upon the ruins of another. But to see this in pictures of the "new world" (eg, both USA and Australia) kind of makes a buffoon of the historical narrative we have been given.

One last question and answer: Why is this such a hot button topic? What could the controllers be most anxious to conceal: That they are the controllers! That we are an experiment! Earth is a giant Petrie dish of souls and they are intentionally jacking us around. No! go back to sleep! As Holden Caulfield said, "Sleep tight, ya morons!" ) I am not directing that at you but I think that is the point of view of the PTB.

It is obvious that the WEF, WHO, WOKE and Agenda 2030 are a flat out assault on humanity and they are trying to assume control and dictate terms of our future existence. There are plenty of threads on that here on Cass.

But this is not anything new. What goes around comes around. And that is what I think this "mudflood/tartaria" thing is about. (and of course I am on the skinny branches here; I know that) It seems to have happened in the past 400 years approx. So, I have high hopes for the Worlds Fairs questions. That is a foot in the door for some confirmation one way or the other on some of these ideas. The flood gates will open (punny) or the door will slam shut.

Overt time line manipulation not that long ago? A confluence of geo-physical and cosmic solar cycles presenting an opportunity? IDK. A reconfiguring of humanity? IDK

But if one realizes time line manipulation is ongoing, it changes the focus big time.

So, remove the monikers and prejudices and just look. It is amazing. We all know and were taught one civilization was built upon the ruins of another. But to see this in pictures of the "new world" (eg, both USA and Australia) kind of makes a buffoon of the historical narrative we have been given.
I'm thinking 'Old build vs new build'. That way it won't be confused with any Tartarian or Flat world nonsense.

I'm thinking 'Old build vs new build'. That way it won't be confused with any Tartarian or Flat world nonsense.
So Tartaria was an ancient kingdom that extended into Eastern Europe. I suppose one question would be what is the relationship between the Tatars and the Slavs. But calling the buildings of the 1800’s Tartarian is a huge misnomer.

And mudflood is mud carried by water. Fine. The buildings of the 1800’s that appear to be partially buried in mud are still a mystery.

Back
Top Bottom