The last global mud flood

I think people are getting off track on this topic. These buildings were all over the world and were re-tasked by the later survivors. The history books are in no way accurate and there is a big chunk of time not accounted for 1000 -1300 years. The locals did not have the capacity, skill, man power or manufacturing ability to erect these gigantic structures and cities that used a wireless energy source that was still operating in many of these areas in the late 1800 into the early 1900's. LHFE 1:2 - Ewaranon - Empty cities
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0pjB5CjqPTp/ - World fairs

I think people are getting off track on this topic. These buildings were all over the world and were re-tasked by the later survivors. The history books are in no way accurate and there is a big chunk of time not accounted for 1000 -1300 years. The locals did not have the capacity, skill, man power or manufacturing ability to erect these gigantic structures and cities that used a wireless energy source that was still operating in many of these areas in the late 1800 into the early 1900's. LHFE 1:2 - Ewaranon - Empty cities
https://www.bitchute.com/video/T0pjB5CjqPTp/ - World fairs

We seem to be caught in amnesia loops, probably recycling crap tier technology.
While manufactured war destroys everyone's history and culture further cutting our roots and having it replaced with trash fairy tales.

There seemed to be hubs all over the place probably south african/Rhodesian style,
Considering how vibrant cultures were and still are in certain pockets, I wouldn't be surprised if the native populations were allowed to practice their customs and such.

Old underground city tunnels/buildings and catacombs make me wonder though, seems like alot of bad juju to have millions of unmarked bones stacked underneath a bunch of cities.

Also, pretty sure I read here about the nordics helping us out at some point..

Lots of history talking about Nordic dudes coming around with "boom sticks" teaching people all over the place/building and being deified.

Also makes sense why Europeans/descendants were used the way we were and are last to get steam rolled. Ironic really

I wanted to reply to you, but I mistakenly posted my reply here:

I am going to post a modded version of this here too as I think it relates to the whole gothic/star fort/mud flood/questionable history aspects of this thread.
===============================
“(L) So in other words, Paul was right: the end of the world WAS coming?
A: Yes
Q: (Pierre) And the 2 or 3 missing centuries after the Justinian plague, they were not made up. They were there, but there was nothing going on because everybody was dead!”

PLUS:

“A: ….You see, if one desires to create a new race, what better way than to mass hybridize, then mass reincarnate. Especially when the host species is so forever ignorant, controlled, and anthropocentric. What a lovely environment for total destruction and conquest and replacement... see?”
================================
So, the session seems to confirm that, yes, there has been at least one recent "reset" of some sort 1200-1500 years ago.
AND the official accepted historical record is a total mess. AND we don't have to go all the way back to Atlantis looking for weirdness.

That rather major adjustment to the human historical timeline begs the question all the Mudders have and that Fulcanelli alludes to:

If the historical record is indeed a tale told by an idiot, (and a liar) then who really built the Gothic Cathedrals (and oh so many fantastic buildings) that were supposedly built at a time right after or during this cosmic socio-cultural population and infrastructure butt-kicking?

(and what was the real nature of that culture and it's ultimate destruction?)

So regarding the amazing architectural oddities that can be seen world wide (including buildings buried up to the first floor): was there ANOTHER reset in the period 400-500 years ago? (and an ever greater "OMG" regarding human history?)

(Were the C's ever asked about Machu Picchu? I couldn't find it. They had to use sound to move those stones into place...didn't they? OK I am getting off track, I'll quit)

Last parting shot: Occam's Razor is a double edged blade. Trick question: What is the simplest explanation that does not require any hocus pocus for a bunch of massive ornate buildings being buried up to the middle of the first floor with dirt?

Furthermore, what is the simplest idea: that things were so different 500 or a 1000 years ago? That we were nobler and more honest and truthful holding to the highest human values?

OR

That the same liars, cheats, charlatans and psychopaths were present then as they are now and anything that has been handed down with the gravest importance as an absolute historical verity is, in fact, probably yet another sham just like the stories about how vaccines are saving humanity and the government has your best interest at heart and gender is a social construct??

UNLESS

There was indeed a lost golden age, which is buried well past the first floor in our collective subconscious.

So, now we have water up from the ground in major cities around the Globe (Washington, London etc). This is covered in dam-failures-floods-landslides thread and the thread about crazy weather.

I have looked into the mud flood phenomenon as well, and been intriged about the "why there, not here" phenomenon. Looking now at the grumsy water pumping up from the ground in this City one day and that City another day made me wonder. One day due to heavy rainfall and next day old pipes, broken pipes etc as in this article from sweden/Gøteborg.

I am fascinated by this "muddy water coming up from the ground" in inhabitated places -phenomenon. Could it be a correlation between the mud flood discussed in this thread and what we are looking at around the Globe nowadays ?

Have you by chance read the 'Earth Changes: Human-Cosmic Connection' book? I found it incredibly helpful for understanding many of the changes that are presenting themselves in the world around us.

On that note, I made a post about the hypothetical 'ocean beneath our feet' - as discussed by the Suspicious 0bserver dude - here. It may give some indication as to how water and earth interact in a time of plasma-dynamic earth changes. 'Muddy water coming up from the ground' included. It's not the whole banana, but it could provide a pretty good example as a healthy way to think. Which brings me to a general commentary about this thread.

I used to really love going into 'full conspiracy mode'. I think I was really hooked on the dopamine kick of it. But I've begun to understand that my need for the dopamine kick operated in a certain psychological context... essentially, I still wasn't mature enough to do the work of 'paying attention to reality, left and right'.

It takes a long time and a lot of hard work to become proficient in anything. So my need to jump on whatever conspiracy train that went rolling on by was also determined by a certain impatient rush, the despair that I would be left behind, that I was onto the 'next big secret'. But now I don't see so much point in 'sprinting up the mountain'. And I was trying to spring up every mountain - at once!

In other words, I wanted to fly in the aether forever, instead of do the groundwork required for understanding. It's not easy to read through a dry geology textbook. It's hard to become intimately familiar with lithosphere dynamics. It takes a lot of effort to pore through historical mud events that are tabulated in the geological record. And it's not easy to do all that and then find a way to make it relevant in one's life enough so as to have it 'on hand' as readily accessible information. I'm still learning how to use my brain. But that would be where I would start, if I were to wonder about global mud floods...

Understand mud first - and then all will become clear.

It takes a long time and a lot of hard work to become proficient in anything. So my need to jump on whatever conspiracy train that went rolling on by was also determined by a certain impatient rush, the despair that I would be left behind, that I was onto the 'next big secret'. But now I don't see so much point in 'sprinting up the mountain'. And I was trying to spring up every mountain - at once!

I think that this is a very important point here that @iamthatis makes - and it pertains to all aspects of what we call The Work.

I was very similar when I started to ‘wake up’. I was on to this idea, then onto the next, without understanding the deeper aspects of any of them. Things were easy, cut and dried. Over time I have started to realise, like iamthatis, that things in general are mostly very complex and intertwined. I usually cannot get a sound understanding of anything without understanding related (and sometimes seemingly unrelated) issues. And as he points out above, this takes time and effort.

To go a little bit off topic here - the issue of ‘waking up’. I can see a lot of people in the Covid saga who understand the deception behind the narrative claiming that they are awake (and everybody else is asleep). But then you change topic (eg climate change) and they follow the exact same deceptive pattern like the Covid scam. It’s the old binary thinking, you are either asleep or awake. I think ‘waking up’ is a process, a gradual thing of struggling, of going astray on unimportant tangents; the old analogy of peeling the onion layer by layer comes to mind - you don’t really get to the core ever here in 3D, but you might get closer to get a better understanding of what is happening. But you won’t understand all the intricacies and interwoven complexities completely. So I don’t consider myself ‘awake’ - I am probably ’awake’ of certain things, but most likely there are a lot of things that I am completely oblivious as of yet.

Anyway, that’s what I am pondering at this point in time.

I apologize in advance for further derailing this thread but the two above posts are something I can relate to and as such wish to share an additional two cents on.

I find a big crux on my personal journey was to overcome generalizations, especially in regards to anything perceived as authority figures. I think it's not a stretch to argue that all of us here have been affected by a type of programming that puts excessive trust in authorities in all shapes and sizes. But here is where sweeping generalizations become dangerous. Finding out about top secret military black budget operations, Big Pharma, 9/11 and corruption in all areas of government, it's quite easy (at least it was for me) to just forsake 'officialdom' altogether, and think that it's all false. Thus I peeled away that layer of the onion just to fall prey to the next level of gatekeepers. Gurus, channelers, conspiracy theorists and all manner of cointelpro programs readily catch those who can see through the first layer, but nobody warns us beforehand that as our previous worldview has been shattered, we seek solace in anything that can provide some comforting (or not so comforting) answers that seem to put us on even keel again.

I was wading in the New Age muck for some years, and I do feel that in some ways it helped me see the world with different eyes, but yet a nagging sensation remained that I was not yet able to perceive the whole banana as it were. As the peeling of the proverbial onion continued, I realized I was coming to layers which I thought I had already passed, but now seeing them with different eyes. It's my understanding that the onion is neither linear nor static, but will constantly shift and change as our own understanding of it changes. It's up to us to connect the different layers to perceive more and more of the totality of the onion.

As I've come to accept, the Matrix really seems to be an entity onto itself, shifting and changing and employing smoke and mirrors to veer us off the path. The deck is stacked against us as most of us have to work through all the limiting and counterproductive programs we've acquired. Especially in this age of information it's so crucial to discern the sources of the information we consume, and this is something that most of us have had to learn the hard way. "Learning is fun," most definitely I can agree. What I am struggling against is still the fundamental black and white thinking so prevalent in our time (perhaps throughout all of time in 3D), and I'm slowly learning that this awakening-busyness is something much more vast than I initially might have imagined.

a certain impatient rush, the despair that I would be left behind, that I was onto the 'next big secret'.
Has this been the case throughout history? That people on the path of truth always felt as if there was not enough time, or is this something that we are experiencing more distinctively now, in this particular segment of history? The arrival of the Wave? Is time compressing because of that?

Throughout all history? We all may have a tendency to universalize our level of experience. IOW, my current experiential struggle is a gateway through which all seekers must pass. That may even be true. But that doesn’t mean it’s a dead end.

Pressed for time? When there is no time.

Death or the wave approaches. I understand. But how much of this feeling of urgency is somehow connected to our ego? I need more time…

What does that reflect? I haven’t learned enough/I’m not ready/there is still stuff I want to do/ stuff I never experienced/stuff in me I never got out/stuff I am curious about.

Life will go on. It will go on in 4d for some or all. We may still get a chance for everything that feels missing to be found.

What I am sure of is that the learning curve is indeed accelerating. It feels a bit like frantically trying to decide which sandbags to throw out of the balloon first while glancing at the remaining baggage I am more attached to but I know I am going to have to toss that stuff out too at some point.

Is time compressing because of that?

I dunno, but it seems to be almost an ‘universal’ thing that as we get older, time flies by quicker. Remember those endless summer school holidays where boredom was just not ending? And now we seem to be unable to do all, or even most things we’d like to do? As an example, I can’t follow all the threads I’d like to on the forum, I have to be selective.

And I wonder why? Maybe the more experiences we accumulate, the more they lead us in new and unexpected directions, wrestling for our time and attention? The more I know, the more I realise that I know nothing. The vessel of knowledge is bottomless, and all I can do is add one little drop at the time.

One of the main things I have learnt in recent years is more humility. I might not go to 4D any time soon, but at some stage I will - maybe this is going to take many more life times, and even though I don’t like that idea ONE BIT … so be it!

And it's not easy to do all that and then find a way to make it relevant in one's life enough so as to have it 'on hand' as readily accessible information. I'm still learning how to use my brain. But that would be where I would start, if I were to wonder about global mud floods...

Understand mud first - and then all will become clear.
I found these kind of vids inspirational in where to look and IMO the evidence IS global, it's just buried deeper in some places than others.

The title photo shown in the above video...

is what appears to be Florence, Italy, during the flood of 1966. Due to being a black & white photograph, it gives the impression of being all made of mud - but was instead, mainly water.

Just saying, that not every event is necessarily a mudflow.

(i used the image search in the Yanex search engine, in order to find out more about the below image; which pointed me mainly towards the Florence 1966 flooding)

_-2022-07-28-at-05.11.48.jpg

Back
Top Bottom