The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

Navigator said:
Thanks for your suggestion aimarok, actually you can check out the sizes in inches and centimeteres here:
http://www.revoltwear.net/t-shirt-sizes/
Thanks, Navigator. Sometimes (probably too often) I'm just dumb.

Navigator said:
Hmmm... I tried going through the checkout process but there is no "Order received" option, strange that it shows up in all your browses, would you mind sending me a screen to my PM?

Sure thing, sending now.

Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:
Hmmm... I tried going through the checkout process but there is no "Order received" option, strange that it shows up in all your browses, would you mind sending me a screen to my PM?

Sure thing, sending now.

Couldn't figure out how to attach my shots to a PM, so will just post here:

Attachments

• revolt1.jpg
    revolt1.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 17
  • revolt2.jpg
    revolt2.jpg
    384.6 KB · Views: 15
Jason (ocean59) said:
Navigator said:

Sure thing, sending now.

Got it! I shoud remove that link from that dropdown, either way its just the redirect page after the checkout process has completed, so no harm as far I can see. Thanks Jason!

the Revolt T-Shirt shop started off pretty good isn't it ?

I just ordered some and my order number is #631 !

so 631 orders in a view days !

do you have that many T-Shirts :D

:D
Hi pashalis!
As I remember 8 years ago, I had shop like this and you can
set the number, so it looks like you are selling Pretty good :D
Is like a psychological help. I think they will make it very well anyway.

Pashalis said:
the Revolt T-Shirt shop started off pretty good isn't it ?

I just ordered some and my order number is #631 !

so 631 orders in a view days !

do you have that many T-Shirts :D

Nah, it started out right after 500 I think, I don't know why :huh: because although we did some testing there is no way we did 500 of those. I am now thinking it actually started at 500 and that number should be somewhere for me to configure but I can't seem to find it.

Kaigen said:
Hi pashalis!
As I remember 8 years ago, I had shop like this and you can
set the number, so it looks like you are selling Pretty good :D
Is like a psychological help. I think they will make it very well anyway.

Great job guys!!!!! :dance:

Congratulations on all the initiative and energy you put into this project, and thank you for your desire to help the network in creative and useful ways.

It's nice to see others chiming in with ideas for new designs and wanting to help. Maybe some other members will get inspired, and come up with ideas for other products that can be sold, other businesses that can be created, in the purpose of both helping this network to exist and stay alive, and to help themselves, all at the same time. This is showing, IMO, that it CAN be done, and it CAN be fun! One step at a time.

One of the good results of this is that now we all get to wear the same cool t-shirts! If we're going to be accused of being a "Cult" all the time, we might as well have our personalized uniform. ;) Actually, even in this respect, we each get to choose our own T-shirt. We are such a bad cult!

Ailén said:
One of the good results of this is that now we all get to wear the same cool t-shirts! If we're going to be accused of being a "Cult" all the time, we might as well have our personalized uniform. ;) Actually, even in this respect, we each get to choose our own T-shirt. We are such a bad cult!

:lol: The solution could be wearing 3 T-Shirts at the same time, so that it is a bit uniform.

One idea I would have is creating pouches/bags small ones for i.e. tobacco stuff, bigger ones for shopping. Maybe checking out what others are providing and selling.

Ailén said:

Congratulations on all the initiative and energy you put into this project, and thank you for your desire to help the network in creative and useful ways.

It's nice to see others chiming in with ideas for new designs and wanting to help. Maybe some other members will get inspired, and come up with ideas for other products that can be sold, other businesses that can be created, in the purpose of both helping this network to exist and stay alive, and to help themselves, all at the same time. This is showing, IMO, that it CAN be done, and it CAN be fun! One step at a time.

So actually anyone of us could jump on this train and create something in each language... In this way help the network and do something for oneself.

Kaigen said:
Ailén said:

So actually anyone of us could jump on this train and create something in each language... In this way help the network and do something for oneself.

ohh I didn't thought of that but sure that would be a nice idea

Great T-shirts guys!

It doesn't seem like you ship to Armenia? I wanted to order a dozen or so. I don't usually have problems with shipments from U.S. using USPS International Priority. I've never ordered anything from Mexico, so I don't know how that would work out.

Generally if packages are under 20 Kg and under about $400 U.S. (used to be $200), it arrives to my door. Otherwise, if it's over that in weight or invoice total including shipping, it will end up at Customs and has a 32% import tax. Can you tell me if it's possible to ship to Armenia? Maybe I'll try breaking down the order into two purchases to test and see how it goes with say 5 T-shirts first.

Glad the orders are coming in; great T's and creative messages. Have a Q about sizes; North American sizes generally are S / M/ L / XL and your site says S / M / L what is the cross over comparison?

Thanks! :)

Pashalis said:
Kaigen said:

Yes, that's a good idea. Another one would be to have members who are willing to act as "distributors" in other countries. They could buy t-shirts for a discount price (enough to let Revolt! recover its costs), and then sell them around to make their own profit and be able to send a small donation to QFG. Something like that could be worked out, I'm sure.

Or, people could combine their talents and create more products/businesses, always depending on the time each person has available, their skills, and their willingness to help. The possibilities are endless.

Ailén said:
Pashalis said:
Kaigen said:

Another one would be to have members who are willing to act as "distributors" in other countries. They could buy t-shirts for a discount price (enough to let Revolt! recover its costs), and then sell them around to make their own profit and be able to send a small donation to QFG. Something like that could be worked out, I'm sure.

That's what I thought as well yesterday, to have a somewhat European base, the business thing could eventually be done with revolt but is dispatched in Europe, but I don't know if things like these could be done, eventually developing language sections on revolt for example.

To translations, many times the English original ones are more suitable, cause they are kind of more to the point and short (thinking about font size and space on a t-shirt) and should be understandable by most, but not always. It could be an experiment setting it up.

Back
Top Bottom