The New Revolt T-Shirt Shop on SOTT

anart said:
I would also agree that the sizes run small (by American standards). I wish I had ordered a large!

Oops, sorry to hear this. :-[

Jason (ocean59) said:
Random idea, but I'd love to own a T-shirt that simply read: "Transient Passenger" (Two lines, one word each line)

Not sure how popular it would be though. :)

That's interesting, we usually accompany the message with a graphic, do you have something in mind?

Hey Navigator,

Just giving you a head's up, my order came in a few days ago and I just picked it up at the Post Office. The T-Shirts are awesome! I'm wearing one of them now.

anart said:
Navigator said:
anart said:
I would also agree that the sizes run small (by American standards). I wish I had ordered a large!

Oops, sorry to hear this. :-[

Not your fault! I'll re-order soon. :)

We should make the size info more visible, I'll dig under the hood to make it happen :D

Turgon said:
Hey Navigator,

Just giving you a head's up, my order came in a few days ago and I just picked it up at the Post Office. The T-Shirts are awesome! I'm wearing one of them now.

Amazing! So you had to pick it up in the postal office, I am curious about why this happens, do you know why wasn't delivered to your front door?

Navigator said:
Turgon said:
Hey Navigator,

Amazing! So you had to pick it up in the postal office, I am curious about why this happens, do you know why wasn't delivered to your front door?

I assume because no one was home to sign for it. They could have put it in the mailbox, but you sent the package 'Registered', which required my signature. So they left a notification to come pick it up.

Turgon said:
Navigator said:
Turgon said:
Hey Navigator,

I assume because no one was home to sign for it. They could have put it in the mailbox, but you sent the package 'Registered', which required my signature. So they left a notification to come pick it up.

Interesting piece of info, I don't know, maybe it could be best not to send it registered so the package can be dropped in a mailbox. But at the same time, we wouldn't have a tracking number.

Navigator said:
Guys,

We are happy to inform you that we are now shipping to over 60 countries (yes, including Australia and New Zealand). Please refer to this post:

http://www.revoltwear.net/blog/faster-shipping-is-here-and-how-it-works/

The process will be a little different from what you are used to, but it definitely is worth it!

Great job! I keep planning on buying one or two but I keep putting it off. I will do it soon though!

So, this might be a little late in the game but I had an idea that I thought was worth bringing up. I know here in the US there are still tons of people who buy patriotic stuff. So, I wonder if making patriotic shirts would be a good idea? With your creativity you could really make some good flag-wavin' shirts! Just throwing it out there :)

Anyways, great job you guys!

Just back to the site today and finally settled on a few; one as a gift. The site looks great, works well and had no difficulties. Look forward to their arrival. :)

We just got today our first Revolt package, yay! :headbanger:

Navigator, could you e-mail me the order I made so I can keep track of what arrives? It seems that I didn't save that PM I send you.

Thank you all very much!

Hesper said:
Navigator said:
Guys,

We are happy to inform you that we are now shipping to over 60 countries (yes, including Australia and New Zealand). Please refer to this post:

http://www.revoltwear.net/blog/faster-shipping-is-here-and-how-it-works/

The process will be a little different from what you are used to, but it definitely is worth it!

Great job! I keep planning on buying one or two but I keep putting it off. I will do it soon though!

So, this might be a little late in the game but I had an idea that I thought was worth bringing up. I know here in the US there are still tons of people who buy patriotic stuff. So, I wonder if making patriotic shirts would be a good idea? With your creativity you could really make some good flag-wavin' shirts! Just throwing it out there :)

Anyways, great job you guys!

Hesper, there is this tee Logos5x5 made with the idea of addressing the political environment of the US, what do you think?

_http://www.revoltwear.net/shop/why-settle-for-the-lesser-evil/

Alana said:
We just got today our first Revolt package, yay! :headbanger:

Navigator, could you e-mail me the order I made so I can keep track of what arrives? It seems that I didn't save that PM I send you.

Thank you all very much!

Definitely Alana, will do it ASAP.

Deedlet said:
My package arrived today as well. Thank you!! :thup:
I look forward to getting some hoodies for the winter in a little while :knitting:

:clap: hooray! hoodies are in our mind as the winter approaches!

Back
Top Bottom