The power of the Pendulum

However, I dwelt on it a long time and went through my own scenarios with spirit communications and realized that my family in spirit make contact with me and my family alot!

Not sure which methods you used for spiritual communications, but family members or souls who has connection with us could become guides for us due to unresolved karma, lessons that they keep learning on the spiritual realm or emotional connection they had during life.
It is very valid and they can be more connected with us than we thought. Pendulum has said to me that when they have the mission to guide or assist us, as you read in the little session, they could have more capacity to connect with us.

Not sure if they would be able to act through our subconscious to use the pendulum and contact us easily tough, perhaps being in 5D they could? and that’s maybe why regular discarnate spirits or “dead dudes” as Laura calls them can’t, since they still are in 3D. I can’t say, just theorize!

One thing I could say, is that if you have an intention of communicating with a specific person, I would be extra cautious.
Even thought I haven’t seen or heard dangerous scenarios with the pendulums and you could indeed accomplish communicating with your higher self or spirit guide, it doesn’t mean there are not any danger in the process. There is be so much that we don’t know about it, and the only serious experiment I have seen it’s the one I posted a couple of posts ago and the recommended books discussed on this thread.
But of all methods for subconscious connection, it seems the “safer”. On a good not, many times it recognizes that it’s not good for you to use it, in the sense that it won’t move at all even if you try many times or it will barely move!

Now, I would say for a person who is an Organic Portal, it may never work for communications or “yes or no” questions, since they lack inner thoughts or speech, thus not having a connection with higher self or whatever. But it could work marvelous well on finding underground water or aquifers, or perhaps something else for them.

Anyways there are so many scenarios, not everyone is the same for it and that’s what most self claimed pendulum experts fails to recognize. They think everyone can “talk to their spirits guides” or they will get always answers from it etc. When it’s not the case at all.
A lot of garbage online for real. They don’t even consider or have idea that we also have or could have attachments spirits, not sure if needs to be put into formula, perhaps they are unable to use pendulums unless you really ask for it?
I don’t know but they could use a spirit board without any constrictions. That’s a field I’m not going to test though.

Btw thanks for sharing your experiences! :-)

Back
Top Bottom