The pyramids at Giza

aaronfransen

Jedi Master
i just had a bit of an epiphany.

The blocks that make up the pyramids at Giza are all irregular, few are the same size and shape.

Why?

Well, some folks have suggested that they used some kind of sonic technology to carve and place the blocks. What if the irregular shapes were designed to prevent any kind of resonance from taking place and destroying the structure?

Stones with irregular shapes seem to be a characteristic of very ancient buildings. It i not known if it was the main purpose, but such constructions prevent the propagation of fractures in case of strong earthquakes for example.

Here is for example a recently discovered building stone with 13 angles in Peru _http://www.peruviantimes.com/24/thirteen-angled-stone-found-at-inca-site-of-inkawasi/23139/
It is attributed to the Inca but it is possible that the Inca just re-used a chunk of a more ancient building as they did in Machu-Pichu.

Not sure where to put this.

Archeologists Find Hidden Corridor In Great Pyramid Of Giza
"Most Important Discovery In 21st Century": Archeologists Find Hidden Corridor In Great Pyramid Of Giza
BY TYLER DURDEN
SUNDAY, MAR 05, 2023 - 02:00 PM

Humans have spent centuries, if not longer, attempting to unlock the secrets of the 4,500-year-old Great Pyramids at Giza, located just outside of Cairo. But with modern cosmic ray scanning technology, archaeologists have discovered a hidden passageway, Reuters reported.

Mostafa Waziri, head of Egypt's Supreme Council of Antiquities, announced the discovery of the 30 feet in length and 6 feet wide corridor near the main entrance of the Pyramid of Khufu after a tiny snake camera was inserted through a crack. Speculation about the cavity behind the opening was first revealed via cosmic ray mapping in 2016.

Waziri told reporters that the unfinished corridor was constructed to distribute the pyramid's weight around the main entrance, which is now being used by tourists about 21 feet away. There's the belief another chamber could lie beneath it.

"We're going to continue our scanning so we will see what we can do ... to figure out what we can find out beneath it, or just by the end of this corridor," he said.

Former Egyptian Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass commented on the discovery of the secret passage:

"This discovery, in my opinion, is the most important discovery in the 21st century."

As part of the Scan Pyramids project initiated in 2015, cosmic-ray mapping was utilized to uncover the mysteries within the seventh wonder of the ancient world.

The footage can be seen here on vimeo:
(if the video is slow, you can change the resolution).
The two papers can be found here: Precise characterization of a corridor-shaped structure in Khufu’s Pyramid by observation of cosmic-ray muons - Nature Communications and https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0963869523000245

The endoscope confirms one of two "anomalies" previously detected, the one above the northern entrance. The other one, maybe related and maybe not, is the larger void close to the upper chamber. Now that would be a doozie!

Former Egyptian Antiquities Minister Zahi Hawass commented on the discovery of the secret passage:

"This discovery, in my opinion, is the most important discovery in the 21st century.
"

Anything this man publishes, films, reports or advertises should be not be taken at face value. This man is a liar, a thief, a show man, in short not a real scientist or archeologist. He has done irreparable damages in the past. Although anything new about the pyramids is good, notice that they still refuse to remove the name Khufu toward that grand pyramid. We all know Khufu did not build it, nor had any workers built it for him either. He simply decided to put his body in it. That is all. It's a fallacy that i find quite disturbing.

As for discovering another chamber, that is all fine but we know there is a huge hidden chamber under the Sphinx and it has been covered up for many years already.

"According to my reconstruction, this archive was breached, this is not sealed.

"I think, and I have evidence, that the contents were removed and ended up in Hermopolis, Middle Egypt."While leading Egyptologist and former Minister of State for Antiquities Dr Zahi Hawass has denied all claims about a hidden city under the Sphinx, he did previously confirm the presence of three tunnels

Again in this article, they refuse to show off the chamber and show only their supposition. They refuse to really say what is there. They know, but won't reveal anything. For years, Hawass has been in charge of excavations and is well known for covering up, lying, making life difficult for anyone who wishes to work in the excavations, was in charge of who and what you could excavate, took advantage of anyone who worked in the area and often took credit for someone else's discovery.

It is reported that he stole many artifacts and sold them on the black market. Any article that mention him, i tend to steer clear of. He distracts while he goes about his plundering. A nasty piece of work.

i just had a bit of an epiphany.

The blocks that make up the pyramids at Giza are all irregular, few are the same size and shape.

Why?

Well, some folks have suggested that they used some kind of sonic technology to carve and place the blocks. What if the irregular shapes were designed to prevent any kind of resonance from taking place and destroying the structure?
The pyramid of Keops was completely covered with marble which was polished to almost mirror smoothness. It was later, over the years, used as a makeshift quarry. The marble was stolen until all that was left of it was a small amount close to the very top.
So I don’t think this theory about resonance holds water.

The pyramid of Keops was completely covered with marble which was polished to almost mirror smoothness. It was later, over the years, used as a makeshift quarry. The marble was stolen until all that was left of it was a small amount close to the very top.
So I don’t think this theory about resonance holds water.
For what it's worth, I've seen various researchers on ancient megalithic structures suggest that the irregularity or asymmetry of the stone blocks was done for the purpose of better withstanding earthquakes and maybe cometary bombardments. I don't know if this is true but many of those structures are still standing to this day, so they're pretty durable.

Back
Top Bottom