The Ra material and the Cassiopaeans

While I was thinking whether to make or not some cautions on these gnosisxsophia's posts, meanwhile Laura fast took this stand. Yes, I agree with the safeguard called by Laura. In specific some of the assumptions made by gnosisxsophia can be misleading. For example,

Which sounds rather like Orion?
Not really. While is pretty relevant the “archer” feature of Rudra (recalled by gnosisxsophia), nevertheless, well, Orion does not sound like Rudra, and to complement this answer, maybe better use could be accomplished comparing Dagda with the Greek Priapus. And finally, as matter of fact, while priceless in some aspects, however the etymology around Rudra is very disputable even amidst the scholars, and thus it should be taken carefully and more selectively, that’s to say that some of it is mistaken.

Having said that, I also ought to highlight that these two last posts of gnosisxsophia are enough inspiring and useful to reminds us of "old" but still very important selections made by the C’s, which they used to put us on the right track.

Furthermore, in what concerns the nice "Carmina Gadelica" collection made by Carmichael, I in particular learn it better when overlooking the apparent religious bias of Carmichael as well as his personal adaptations.

...thank you gnosisxsophia very interesting ...

No problem mate, glad to hear your juices are flowing :-)

For the ignorant in history and mythology like me, it is a bit confusing to understand where your reasoning leads.

My apologies Wandering Star, hadn’t meant to give the impression that my thinking out loud was at an end, I’d simply reached the 10 attachment forum limit and had other things to attend to.

…However, if we consider that time doesn’t exist and we live in a past-future continuum (that we call present) which might as well at some point change into a momentous event by the intersection with the Wave, what is the meaning of looking into the mythical dimensions...

...what does it mean for us in the Cassiopaean or even Ra context?

A great question Ina, and apologies for any cross-contamination in my observations to this point, the subject of the Wave / comets, the ‘C’s and Ra (Orion) having reached a recent, perceived, crescendo (personally), I must admit that a comment by angelburst29, in relation to the latest session, also happened to have been burbling away in the back of my mind while writing;

the last week of April - beginning of May. Considering we're focused on "a merger of timeline's" within a relatively short time span, from our perspective, has anyone undertaken an exploratory of Planetary alignments or configurations that might have interacted with our Planet Earth (gravitational pull, magnetic storm, lack of Sun-spots, etc.) that might have added to "the quickening - or leap forward" in the merger of the two timelines?

Most likely colouring my thoughts regarding including celestial subject matter and the seeking of possible shared recognition, timing and / or personal experience. The initial decision to comment along these lines having also been encouraged by the recent session (and the coincident 'arrival' and emblem upon Ark's new cap);

Q: ...Okay, the next item on my list is: sharing impressions and troubles.

A: Big one! So many are reluctant to share thoughts, impressions, worries, fears, etc. This dramatically changes the inner landscape and can even shut down the receptors so that you are more subject to STS manipulation of thoughts and feelings via mechanical means!!

Q: (Artemis) Sharing is VERY important.

(Joe) By mechanical means?

(L) Mechanical would be chemicals, beaming, etc... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) If you're not sharing, you're basically having an inner dialog with an echo chamber. You're not getting any real feedback or information or perspectives. And then it is easy to spiral down into wrong thinking.

(L) Yeah, that's a good point: If you're not sharing, you're just in an echo chamber! If you're keeping yourself to yourself and closing up, you're in an echo chamber. Then you are more susceptible to the STS manipulations and manoeuvres.

A message that seemed uncanny in its timeliness and pertinence following a number of tentative conclusions, along celestial lines, having been reached early in the year and 'not' shared due to external pressures.

While I was thinking whether to make or not some cautions on these gnosisxsophia's posts, meanwhile Laura fast took this stand. Yes, I agree with the safeguard called by Laura. In specific some of the assumptions made by gnosisxsophia can be misleading. For example,

Which sounds rather like Orion?

Not really.

While is pretty relevant the “archer” feature of Rudra (recalled by gnosisxsophia), nevertheless, well, Orion does not sound like Rudra...

Sorry also for any heretical impressions inadvertently posed OutSky?

If it helps, the musing of Orion as Rudra wasn't exactly original on my behalf;

Betelgeuse is the bright star at the top left hand corner of Orion...The ancient Vedic seers saw this bright red star as being the abode of Rudra, the fierce red form of Shiva.

Betelgeuse also identified as alpha Orionis;

According to Hindu mythology, Parasuram is Rudra. Rudra, according to ancient Hindu astronomy (“siddhanta”) is identified with a Orionis, a variable, “red hot” star of magnitude 1

The Orion constellation being equated to Shiva also quite 'established' - by others;

That the icon of Siva as Nataraja is associated with the constellation Orion is well known. Dr. Nirupama Raghavan, an astrophysicist who worked on the connections and discovered that the brightest star Betelgeuse is Arudra, 'the red one' which is the star of Siva.

'Rudra / Shiva' as archetype, perhaps 'sharing' the subject of phallic symbology via the 'Linga'?

...maybe better use could be accomplished comparing Dagda with the Greek Priapus. And finally, as matter of fact, while priceless in some aspects, however the etymology around Rudra is very disputable even amidst the scholars, and thus it should be taken carefully and more selectively, that’s to say that some of it is mistaken.

Thank you for the recommendation regarding Priapus but it's the additional peripheral details such as Giant-ism, cloaks, staves, spears, clubs; appellations such as Wanderer, All-Father, Wise one and so on (Odin as Orion another intriguing postulation imo), or stories of 'be-heading' (indicative of astronomical motion), 'castration' etc. suggestive of possible correlation, that I find more intriguing ;-)

Which reminds of an example - stuff like this;

...early Egyptian myth contended that the sun god Ra circumcised himself and from the spilt blood from his penis two other gods, Hu and Sah, sprang up and went on to create the universe...

While making my eyes water, figuratively speaking :-)

Usually leads to unbidden snippets of 'memory' such as;

Q: (L) When you said ‘swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden,’ could you elaborate on that remark?

A: Has celestial meaning.

Promoting thoughts that are commonly followed by this sort of thing;

November 22 ish, 2018 - Dream;

Communicating telepathically with an elderly man, seated in a darkened stone alcove.

The understanding is that he is an emissary or representation of the social memory complex ‘Ra’.

At the completion of the communion I'm handed a small wooden box to 'deliver'. Upon analysis of the package I am reminded of a humidor (for a single cigar), the box is then secured by a black belt with distinctive buckle. Rolling the parcel in my wrist to get a better look, I see that it is addressed to 'The Jadczyk Family'.

End.

A rather ridiculous scenario, however one that simply slots into years of dream symbols seemingly fixated upon Laura, her girls, Ark and the constellation Orion.

A 'reality' also that made the overt appearance of 'Ra', the 'name' of the intended recipients and the box interesting. Because it was rather spartan, no impression of wood grain (Oak or Pine for example would have added meaning) no scent - such as Cedar - the most notable feature just the peculiar ‘buckle’ - similiar to something you'd find on a utility belt?

Combined with the uncommon name of 'Jadczyck', which caught me off guard briefly - until I got around around to trying to interpret it...

Have been searching for a derivation for "Jadczyk" and seems that it might be Janacek.

Any clues?

Place of origin of name?

Meaning?

e-mail lark2@ozline.net

Laura Knight-Jadczyk

And thanks to Josef Janacek (and Laura);

My family originated in Male Hrbova, Moravia. It is my understanding there were many Janacek's from Moravia who migrated to the U.S. in the late 1800's. My Grandfather, fluent in Czech, says Janacek means "little giants"

The intended 'recipients' then being seen as a clever 'Orion' symbol when combined with the 'single' humidor and 'swords'. Because the 'impression' in the dream was that the contained 'cigar' was of the 'pink' variety - and thus an allusion to Orion's 'sword' or Osiris' you know what...?

Which made perhaps 3 recognisable 'Orion' references (if the Ra Material is also considered the 'C's - Orion literature?) and left the 'belt' and distinctive 'buckle' for consideration - something that seemed very important for some reason?

Oddly enough, a post by mkrnhr appeared a couple of days later;

One of the most fascinating archaeological sites is Gobekli Tepe in Anatolia.

Upon reading the attachment, the coincidental belt 'buckle' came as quite a surprise;

As was the presence of a giant stone figure, wearing a 'belt', in a purported astronomical observatory linked to the Younger Dryas event. Only one such celestial 'figure' immediately coming to mind and following further investigation into other site carvings - the 'dream' became particularly interesting. As did interpretations associated with the 'buckle' and 'fox pelt' - also that both happened to replicate the 3 fingered assembly shown securing the 'package' to be 'delivered';

The implications of the 'opposition' displayed between buckle and 'tail' in combination with other recent dreams that had peculiarly identified 'the Fox', in a celestial setting - quite the attention getter.

Also a trigger for more dreams...

And this abridged example being offered as a representation of how multi-pronged synchronicities regularly lead me on extended, onerous and solitary journeys of 'dot connection'. As such if any context comes across as 'the ramblings of a madman' or the work of a subversive 'agent' - that is certainly not the intended effect.

And while it's agreed that 'learning is fun', I'm also beginning to suspect that a natural tendency towards solitude, combined with bloody mindedness and a furious will may not be sufficient shelter. The alarming 'pressure' experienced during late April and the first weeks of May, returns me to the wisdom of the recent session;

(L) ... So, are you saying on the other side of this that the act of communicating or communion with others or sharing can actually help to overcome some of those mechanical means of interference?

A: Yes

Mea Culpa

J

Mechanical means of interference!

Every day nothing but wake up, a cloud of depression and negativity covers me. I know where it comes from and I'm not opposed to it. Little by little, by not paying attention to the sensation, it is receding and suddenly "I feel" that everything is going to be fine, that there is no problem, since I remember that what matters is what I do at every moment.

However, the negative "feeling" always comes back at some point during the day and every time I have to suffer it for a while.

What I am going to tell now, is how to remove a "device". It is something of "great strangeness", so it will only be useful for some of you.

At work, he began to work with me a new partner, a very jovial person and very "infantile" in his relationship with others, getting the rest of the classmates to treat him as "the fool" that they can "use" and "manipulate" "

He wears glasses, but despite his "protection" he observed, that when he thought he was not observed, his eyes were deeply intelligent. He handles electronic devices like nobody I knows, but no colleague at work found that detail strange, in contrast to his apparent "childish" personality.

So, when I suspect who is "really" this co-worker, I started to tell him some things, that only someone in this forum would understand (for example). I told him directly, that in spite of the continuous ridicule from the rest of the classmates, I knew that "he" was the "most intelligent" person of the work by far. "He" smiled and said: "It does not matter!

The relationship of all this with the "mechanical means of interference", is that one day while being alone at work, I said: "You know, it is possible that there are people who are among us, but they are very different. They pretend to be normal people, but it's an act, they're like actors. "How strange, is not it?"

At that moment, while talking, unconsciously, "pinze" with my left hand, something "invisible" that I had on my thumb of the right hand. To the touch it was like a metal thread. I did not "see" it, but my left hand had it "subject" with thumb and index finger. Then pull the "thread" and something long and metal came out of the finger. When it came out, it was "thrown" to the ground. My only verification that it was something physical was by touch, and with your eyes you could not "see" anything.

My partner looked very serious as I removed the long metal thread and what was inside the finger. You could not see anything, but he was staring at my hand and I "felt" clearly as "that" came out through my flesh.

"He" said nothing and left the room.

I think this happened to me to "teach" something, and I share it with all of you, because it may be useful.

It was something "physical", it was on my finger and nobody could see it.

Our mind and personality is our work, but I "know" that there are "mechanical means of interference" and they are something "physical".

My two cents.:-)

Last edited:
A great question Ina, and apologies for any cross-contamination in my observations to this point, the subject of the Wave / comets, the ‘C’s and Ra (Orion) having reached a recent, perceived, crescendo (personally), I must admit that a comment by angelburst29, in relation to the latest session, also happened to have been burbling away in the back of my mind while writing;
Thank you, gnosisxsophia. I find it pleasant when people on the same ‘road’ ‘see’ each other. Why apologies? Maybe cross-contamination can be key or a part of a key that should not be left behind. Wouldn’t it be a pity to reach a door only to think that it would have been nice to have the keys found along the way?

It's a shame that an analytical approach to the Ra material - at least in discussion - largely died with Don Elkins. Ever since, things have been pretty stale in the community around it. That's probably why the intellectual people - including me - have tended to gather here, instead, and focused on the Cassiopaean material.

Comparing the two, the language of the Cassiopaeans is obviously simpler. It is more straightforward to begin delving into, and more easy to work with point-by-point. At the level of concepts, Ra however presents them more cohesively. Those who focus on larger, abstract concepts as they read might find that Ra gives things in larger chunks, which are more precise and clear as a whole, compared to assembling units of meaning of the same size from the Cassiopaean material.

Thinking style differences might account for much in how people differ in language preferences.

There's also style differences that I think have to do with differing aims of the communications. I think Ra knew the future and planned the material according to the future of the project, as it developed. Some symbolic information changed part-way through (Ra suddenly "corrected" some information which fairly obviously is not literal). Perhaps in order to make non-literal material current with a new timeline.

I think the Ra material may be a compressed information package for a time after it was delivered. Ra suggested that if only a few would "get it", then it could greatly help. What was meant by "getting it"?

There's also interesting little hints here and there when Ra cannot speak clearly for the sake of free will. Don Elkins asks about the life of Jesus, and Ra indicates that there's a problem with the question as it was asked, rather vaguely and for no apparent reason. A possible explanation is that the question could not be answered accurately, since the person asked about never existed. When Don rephrased the same question, Ra decided to fill the gap with a little metaphorical story-telling (where changes to the narrative, as it goes on, hints that it isn't to be taken as literally valid).

The most obvious level of indirection in the material is in terms of breaking up a piece of information, delivering the pieces independently, and making the retrieval of the information a matter of logical deduction. I'll give the example I have in mind.

Ra used the name prefix 'Mal-' for the planet which blew up, and indicated that the prefix meant it "stank", simply put. Then, later, of all the choices Ra had for naming the Earth while mentioning its "vibration", Ra used the name 'Malkuth'. Applying Ra's rule for the meaning of names in the material, simple logic has it that Ra unambiguously included "The Earth stinks" in the material. (The type of "bad smell" indicated is presumably the same for Earth and for the planet which blew up.)

There's also a greater open-endedness to Ra's presentation of the cosmology. Formulations are in terms of large, cosmic processes, with much of it left unexplored. Some questions of the limits of 6D knowledge are also covered. (In short, 6D cannot see beyond 6D, except in terms of perceiving how it relates to 7D. The structure of the cosmos requires the use of some type of 7D connection in order to read certain things pertaining to individual souls, though 6D is bounded in its use of such. Everything else appears to be an open book for 6D.)

o thank you gnosisxsophia very interesting ... first as I start reading your analysis I read Rudra as "Rudar" what in Balkans means miner and Balkan is known as the area rich with mines especially iron ( red ) .... then that built in my mind a picture of megalith structures and analysis of the Balkan area through the connection with Pleiades stars ... and on and on and ... the associations just were blooming ... need to go back and write it all down ...

in mean time here is link to this research about conection with Pleiades and Balkan area ...

in this short video regarding your emphasize of the flower in the card of the fool, here you will see a church plan in the shape of the flower, plenty of those in Croatia ...

and here scientific paper about that

any way I will get back to your analisys ... thank you

There is croatian history researcher Domagoj Nikolič. He has theory that megalithic structures of Dalmatia was build as a copy of a star map . He goes so far in his work that he opens question about Dioklecian as Jesus and Split (roman Solona) as Jerusalem temple. Story of bishop Arije and Dioklecian and fight for values in christian church.

Video is on Croatian language, i respect his work very much.

Attachments

• nebeska mapa dalmacije.png
    nebeska mapa dalmacije.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
On the Ra tone:

I find that sort of thing offensive, rude even. It definitely says to me that the "sender" is not really desirous of being understood, of truly communicating. That was one of the issues I had with direct channeling with "Frank". He tended to go off that way to some extent.

I've begun reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea", and learning of the behaviour of Frank has been very alarming. He was trying to subsume you and even kill you by a thousand "drains", rather than cuts. Such egoistic/psychopathic behaviour infuriates me, so thankfully I spot narcissistic trends fairly well. Lofty preaching is a very big giveaway for me, maybe not true for all though....

On the Ra tone:

I've begun reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea", and learning of the behaviour of Frank has been very alarming. He was trying to subsume you and even kill you by a thousand "drains", rather than cuts. Such egoistic/psychopathic behaviour infuriates me, so thankfully I spot narcissistic trends fairly well. Lofty preaching is a very big giveaway for me, maybe not true for all though....

Yes, those early days with Frank and his strong influence over Laura are a real horror story. Laura has grown so much since then and is significantly stronger now as must be obvious to anyone who follows her work. It's really heartwarming to see especially since that growth must have been very hard earnt.

Yes, those early days with Frank and his strong influence over Laura are a real horror story. Laura has grown so much since then and is significantly stronger now as must be obvious to anyone who follows her work. It's really heartwarming to see especially since that growth must have been very hard earnt.

Yep, it's astonishing to learn how one's early programming (turn the other cheek, be good) can lead you to even be killed by nefarious individuals! I'm continually amazed by what the universe can actually chuck at you, from the STS perspective that is. Thank goodness Ark was waiting in the wings to step in and defend Laura.

I'm only on chapter 15/36 of Adventures, but it's really got me gripped. The subtleties of how channelling can be interpreted is the big take home message for me thus far. Along with psychopathic drainers....

Yep, it's astonishing to learn how one's early programming (turn the other cheek, be good) can lead you to even be killed by nefarious individuals! I'm continually amazed by what the universe can actually chuck at you, from the STS perspective that is. Thank goodness Ark was waiting in the wings to step in and defend Laura.

I'm only on chapter 15/36 of Adventures, but it's really got me gripped. The subtleties of how channelling can be interpreted is the big take home message for me thus far. Along with psychopathic drainers....

Indeed!

There is croatian history researcher Domagoj Nikolič. He has theory that megalithic structures of Dalmatia was build as a copy of a star map . He goes so far in his work that he opens question about Dioklecian as Jesus and Split (roman Solona) as Jerusalem temple. Story of bishop Arije and Dioklecian and fight for values in christian church.

Video is on Croatian language, i respect his work very much.
yes, I know Domagoj and his excellent work ... we shall maybe subtitle this video for others to better understand the mystery of Balkans ... ?

On the Ra tone:

I've begun reading "Adventures with Cassiopaea", and learning of the behaviour of Frank has been very alarming...Lofty preaching is a very big giveaway for me, maybe not true for all though....

Interesting that you should have linked 'Frank' with the Ra material SlipNet.

A notable statement regarding 'Frank' also seems to have been included in one of the early 'direct channeling' sessions?

A: Answered by Frank previous session.

Q: (L) We want to know about the Ra Material by Elkins, Rueckert and McCarty, where is the Ra Material coming from?

A: Us.

Q: (L) Would you say that the Ra Material comes through a clear channel?

A: Yes.

Never thought about it from another perspective...

Cheers

Regarding this calculation of the distance of the crest of the wave, which was suggested by the C's back in 1994:

December 10, 1994:

A: ...See pattern. Orion, Pleiades, Arcturas, Cassiopaea; check distances from earth; progress locator for wave combined with earth references of space time. For you to figure out. Cross reference channelled messages, printing dates and location. We are where we are.

Q: (L) What do you mean you are where you are?

A: Cross reference Time and distance.

Q: (L) What book do we need to cross reference?

A: Any star chart and Marciniak, Arcturas Channel, Orion literature and Us. We speak from "crest" of wave, now, where are we?

December 31, 1994:

(T) Last session when I was here you were giving us information on how to calculate when the wave is going to reach Earth. I was able to plot two of the four for distance, but two were constellations. I cannot plot those distances.

A: Check third most distant star in Cassiopaea and middle "belt" star in Orion, closest star in Leo.

August 25, 2006

Q: Hello?

A: Over the rainbow.

Q: Who do we have with us this evening

A: Ronnjia

Q: And where do you transmit through?

A: Cassiopaea/Leo.

Which is interesting if one starts charting distances for the belt stars, the Pleiades, all the stars in Cassiopeia, Leo and then correlating;

‘Law of One’ channelled circa 1981-84 – locator Alnilam, 2000 ly distant

‘Bringers of the Dawn’ circa 1988 – locator Pleiades, 444 ly distant

‘Cassiopaea Experiment’ commencing circa 1994 – locator Alpha Cassiopeiae, 228 ly distant

Leaving Denebola @ < 36ly, the closest star ‘in Leo’ to Earth.

If these locations for the channelings (and the location of the wave) are correct, then the speed of the Wave does not make much sense:

Between 1981 and 1988:
1556 light years covered in 7 years (222.29 ly / year)

Between 1988 and 1994:
216 light years covered in 6 years (exactly 36 ly / year)

Between 1994 and 2006:
192 light years covered in 12 years (exactly 16 ly / year)

That would mean that the wave has been slowing down a lot as it came closer to Earth. And if the Wave is still not fully here, it means that between 2006 and 2020 it covered the remaining 36 light years at a speed of less than about 2 ly / year.

Am I missing something here? Or could there be a reason for the slowdown?

This got me thinking: If the Wave slows down to the speed of 1 light year per year, it would move at the speed of visible light - and thus become visible or "enter physicality"? Or maybe I am talking complete nonsense here.

If these locations for the channelings (and the location of the wave) are correct, then the speed of the Wave does not make much sense:

Hi axj,

Funnily enough I wrote an epic dream post on just this subject a year or so ago, but never bothered to post it.

The guts of the trajectory discussion happened to revolve around a phi spiral (pardon the pun) if that’s of any help 😊

99A05395-CCBD-4222-914A-CD7BFA1F4DB7.jpeg

Edward Nightingale also discusses some interesting Orion / Leo geometry if you’re into that sort of thing 👍

Back
Top Bottom