The Situation In Germany

I am already paranoid enough to think that the Sylt "incident" was staged, but let us leave that aside. The true question behind all the uproar after this vid of drunk rich snobs chanting something unpleasant: Why do we have a society that has so many tendencies from different sides of society that want a certain group out of society? "Nazis raus" (raus means out), "Ungeimpfte(unvaxxed) raus", "Ausländer (migrants) raus", and we heard it from the pro palestinian protestesters "Juden (Jews) raus". .... There is so much wrong with this whole thing. We once were proud to have a "Rechtsstaat" where you have the presumption of innocence until a court has ruled otherwise, even if you murdered someone and there is an eyewhitness. And then the fully naming the peeps of the party there, doxing, well, I did not know that those things are along our rules of law, in fact I remember they are not!

If I were the artist of the song, is now forbidden to be played, I would sue. Because it is like forbidding a pencil, because you can write ugly words with it. You can sing everything on every song. And the composer cannot control that, so he is not to be sancioned. Btw noone can forbid that, singing own lyrics to a song. and even if, how will you make sure, that peeps obey to this ridiculous law-thing (it is not even proper law).
what comes to my mind is a story about Gurdjieff, with his group, and there was one person the whole group wanted out. And one day Gurdjieff was not at the group meeting, and the group decided the unwanted person had to leave. When Gurdjieff came to know about that, he went to the "Outcast" and even offered him money to come back to the group, because Gurdjieff was convinced that a group, small or big, that wants someone out, has a part in itself which lacks of accepting ALL parts of itself. The existence of those peeps should pose the question: what lack has the whole society to WANT to reject a person or group. ??

Thank you for your thorough analysis, thorbiorn. What also comes to mind is the question what in particular incited these youths to sing those words, along that they seemed to have been part of a meme that has evolved since last year especially and just recently came to general awareness through this performance.

According to random clips (don't know anymore which particular ones these were) there was a guess that these youths were fed up by the state indoctrination about the 3rd Reich and the inculcated guilt culture in our society - even if not (quite) conscious to them - after years in school, and this came out in some way as they were in a drunken state. Much of the history lessons in Germany cover this era, and in a way that one feels guilty of being German and looking more or less like those of the back then propagated "master race". At least that has been the case with me, back in the late 90ies / around the turn of the millennium.

So maybe, in some sense, this was a backlash against this kind of programming while its entrenchment into the brains of these youths was not completed yet? Next to young people loving to do what is deemed forbidden, just to be rebellious, and especially when they are drunk? And naive, due to being so young? I think that makes the handling of this all the more sordid, with their societal assassination and the government and media literally wanting to "hang" them. I cannot help but think of Bärbel Bas (who presides over the German Bundestag parliament) and others who call for a 5 year prison term for these youths being like this Umbridge woman - a tyrannical female teacher in the Harry Potter books.

Aside from this question, the whole saga seems just like another step in the ramping up of the campaign against the "dangerous nazis" and for the "protection of democracy" - a process we've been witnessing especially since the beginning of this year.

Viewed soberly.... a movie with popcorn. About 30 years ago, there was a “fog candle” in the German media . The tabloid BILD stated that a uniform pension was the solution to the social security problem that already existed at the time. I was 30 years old at the time and can still remember today that I had the feeling that society was being “tested” here. You throw something into the room and wait for the people's reaction. Just like Habeck. This topic was never mentioned again. The implementation of general impoverishment took place through taxation etc. of pensions. Today, the general pension level is almost exactly where the citizen's income and the average pension meet. Smokescreens - for years we have bee.
Lauterbach has now discovered that there has suddenly been an increase by a factor of 7 in the number of nursing cases. On the one hand, it is the vaccination damage, on the other hand, the preparation of the people for the collapse of the social systems after the 2025 elections. We are broke because the social funds served the robbery of the elites . We need a war to cover it up. Putin is to blame....In reality, the elite and the bought politicians have sold off our silverware. Hoffreiter and Stoltenberg “know” that an attack by Ukraine with our weapons is in line with international law. Do they? They need the war to cover it up - and they will start it, Macrons and Scholtz including the British. But probably only a short war - just enough to bring the social and financial system to zero. Hopefully Putin is also aware that we Germans don't even have enough ammunition to survive for two days.

And this weather...I'm sure we'll experience something similar to the USA/Texas/Florida. Are we being punished with weather disasters because we are not reacting in the desired way?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 21-37-04 Jahrhundertflut am Wochenende Unwetterlage mit Starkregen ba...png
    Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 21-37-04 Jahrhundertflut am Wochenende Unwetterlage mit Starkregen ba...png
    654.1 KB · Views: 22
And this weather...I'm sure we'll experience something similar to the USA/Texas/Florida. Are we being punished with weather disasters because we are not reacting in the desired way?
I have to think of what the C's have said about the possible use of weather by hyperdimensional forces against us earlier this year:

Q: (Joe) So the program change then is something other than the work or the machinations of the overt political elite in the West?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Is it 4D STS?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) What is it, Laura? What is it then?

(Niall) A space threat?

A: Watch the skies and land and oceans.
Maybe these recent deluges are a manifestation of it.

As to your question, if we are punished by the weather - maybe there's something to it if we take the technological means of 3D elites plus their 4D STS supporters into the equation. Especially when thinking about what thorbiorn recently posted about the C's saying that Germany is a direct target - although this was covered in the context of the refugee crisis of 2015, it may be true in more than just this way.

By the way, we have a serious weather forecast in my region as well, starting from tomorrow - but we had lots of rain in our city since yesterday already:

Because continuous rain is expected, people in Saxony should prepare for flooding at the weekend, according to the State Environment Agency. The State Office for the Environment, Agriculture and Geology issued an advance warning for large parts of the state on Wednesday.

The German Weather Service (DWD) assumes that there could be heavy rainfall between Friday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.

Flood warning limits are expected to be exceeded from Saturday night. It cannot be ruled out “that water levels will exceed the highest alert level 4 if precipitation of more than 100 liters per square meter and high precipitation intensities occur”. [...]

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)
The region is known for its more rebellious spirit. If there's a connection between this fact and the currently occuring weather pattern as a possible punishment cannot be said.

However, it comes to mind that there was a meeting in Dresden between the French president Emmanuel Macron and the Minister President of Saxony, Michael Kretschmer, on Monday. As they went for the town of Moritzburg to visit the castle, Macron was "greeted" by a group of protestors against his warmongering at the site. But yet, a day later, Macron and Scholz agreed to allow Ukraine using Western weapons to strike "only" military targets in Russia proper (see Deutsche Welle):

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and French President Emmanuel Macron on Tuesday spoke in favor of allowing Ukraine to attack Russian positions inside Russia with Western weapons.

"We think that we should allow them to neutralize military sites where missiles are fired, from where ... Ukraine is attacked," Macron said at a joint press conference alongside the German chancellor following talks at Schloss Meseberg near Berlin, the official state guest house of the German Federal Republic.

At the same time, he stressed that "we should not allow them to touch other targets in Russia, and obviously civilian capacities." {Belgorod and other sites in Russia with regular civilian casualties due to Ukrainian attacks haven't been mentiond.}

Macron’s comments came on the third and final day of a state visit to Germany.

Germany and other countries have made the transfer of weapons to Ukraine subject to strict conditions, such as that they may not be used to attack targets in Russia over fears that would lead to an escalation. {And now they invited exactly that.}

Scholz noted recently when saying Germany would not be sending long-range Taurus missiles to Ukraine that they would be capable of striking Moscow from Ukrainian territory.

Russian President Vladimir Putin has warned of "serious consequences" if Western countries allowed Ukraine to use their weapons to strike targets in Russia.

And here comes the irony: Only a few hours before that Macron has been awarded with a peace prize in the Western German city of Münster. All this had been going on under the umbrella of that Sylt story, which has been dominating the public sphere, largely diverting attention.

So, the current weather appears to me as if it just responds properly to this hypocrisy.

As to your question, if we are punished by the weather - maybe there's something to it if we take the technological means of 3D elites plus their 4D STS supporters into the equation. Especially when thinking about what thorbiorn recently posted about the C's saying that Germany is a direct target - although this was covered in the context of the refugee crisis of 2015, it may be true in more than just this way.
I completely agree with you. Yesterday I spoke to my brother-in-law, who owns a large farm. The farmers are completely desperate because the rye is lying flat on the ground and they can't sow the maize. Nor is it possible to harvest hay. So much for artificially generated food shortages. Rain is a blessing and can also be a farmer's worst enemy. In my circle of friends there are many with kitchen gardens whose seedlings are eaten by a plethora of snails - a complete plague. At the same time, food is becoming more expensive again.
If weather is used as a weapon against Germany, it could refer to the resistance of the Germans not to supply the Taurus. Strangely enough, France and Germany have these weather conditions and it is Scholz and Macron who have suddenly opened up very quickly on the subject of using weapons against Russia. Very interesting what Putin said about this: The bombs are GPS-controlled via satellite - the question is not where they come from, but from which country they are controlled. Then we here are the first to be affected because of our proximity to Ramstein (40 km). They seem to be in a hurry - somehow they are running out of time.

If weather is used as a weapon against Germany, it could refer to the resistance of the Germans not to supply the Taurus. Strangely enough, France and Germany have these weather conditions and it is Scholz and Macron who have suddenly opened up very quickly on the subject of using weapons against Russia. Very interesting what Putin said about this: The bombs are GPS-controlled via satellite - the question is not where they come from, but from which country they are controlled. Then we here are the first to be affected because of our proximity to Ramstein (40 km). They seem to be in a hurry - somehow they are running out of time.
This is what occurs to me as well - the West and those aligned to it cannot give up on the currently existing power structure that is now shifting due to the formation of the multipolar world order. As they see their high ambitions dashed they are getting desperate - not only won't they win what they want but are about to lose what they have. As one says, a monster is the most dangerous while it is dying.

And it is still strategic in their manipulations, that it got eventually open up Scholz and Macron in offically allowing the Ukraine to hit targets in Russia. This salami tactic will continue (while they may using weather along the way to exert pressure) until they have Scholz agreeing to send Taurus at the end. One may hope that somehow Taurus won't work.

I am feeling for you, Nachtweide. And I really hope that there will be another curve in the road which will divert from the path that appears to have been set. As 4D STS forces are aware that nuclear force would affect them and their realm, they may work in a direction to prevent that. Though there are other weapons with similar destructive potential; but who knows how these affect other realms?

My friend wrote to me the other day that the Russians are aware of us German people (and of the others in the EU and elsewhere) not wanting this war. And that we are just overwhelmingly powerless (or it seems so) in the face of these maneveurings (I remember Putin alluding to that in some of his speeches and statements) - so powerless that all what seems to be left to us is playing a song (referring to the Sylt song) in order to protest somehow.

I find it difficult to fathom just what makes the collective West go to the brink over Ukraine.

Is it that the fear of losing their power has made them totally insane?

Psychopathic compulsive gamblers who are all set to bet everything on their last card hoping that the adversary might chicken out.

In reality all Russia has to do is to ride out all of the Western provocations until their enemies' economic house of cards comes tumbling down which may be in six to twelve months time.

And I really hope that there will be another curve in the road which will divert from the path that appears to have been set. As 4D STS forces are aware that nuclear force would affect them and their realm, they may work in a direction to prevent that. Though there are other weapons with similar destructive potential; but who knows how these affect other realms?

I think 4D STS actually fear an all-out nuclear war for the reasons you've mentioned, and that is why it won't come to that.
Sadly we can't rule out the deployment of low yield nuclear devices which are high on explosive potential and low on radioactivity.
But before we start breaking out in a cold sweat we should realize that the PTB are interested in an ongoing war hysteria to control and terrorize people.

Olaf Scholz must be under one hell of a pressure being influenced by the US/NATO to up the stakes in the conflict with Russia while being secretly warned off by President Putin that he might perhaps rescind the 2+4 treaty, which could have immense ramifications for Germany as without the treaty there would only exist the May 8, 1945 ceasefire which clearly has been broken by the Germans by now.

As Macron could be described as a Rothschild creature, Scholz is actually dependent on M.M. Warburg & Co Bank, as Le Monde explains

www.lemonde.fr

Almost a year ago, Olaf Scholz launched his election campaign in a square in the heart of Berlin, buoyed by a spectacular rise in the polls that would lead to his victory. In the background, a former Prussian palace hardly attracted any attention: it was the Berlin office of a major Hamburg bank, M. M. Warburg & Co. Ironically, one summer later, "the Warburg scandal has the potential to topple the chancellor," according to former MP Fabio De Masi (Die Linke).

A native of Hamburg like the chancellor, he has been convinced for years of Mr. Scholz's involvement, at least indirectly, in political and financial maneuvers that allowed the bank to emerge largely unscathed from the "CumEx" global tax avoidance scandal.

Just as Rothschild the Warburgs are part of the internationalist movers and shakers department.

(BTW: There is an Austrian psychic who claims he's in contact with entities from higher realms who have convinced him that there will be Russian troops deployed in Germany within the next few years)

With a grain of salt...Egon Fischer
Der Untergang des Wertewestens

The demise of the West of values (31.5.24)
The West of values is dying. The next three months will decide how grim it will become.

About two weeks ago, I suddenly felt a new energy that felt very light and ethereal. It was like being carried by the water in a calm sea and I felt a very small, light, gentle wave from time to time. Over time, my energetic body began to resonate with this energy and I could feel the gentle waves slowly moving through my energetic body. It felt fantastic. I became calm and empty inside.

But then suddenly thoughts came up. Everything I hadn't done was suddenly circling in my head. That seemed very strange to me. At first it was calm and quiet and then suddenly an infinite number of thoughts came up. Normally, when I'm quiet, no thoughts come up. Something must have happened that I didn't know about.

So I asked my colleagues. They said that this energy is the main cause of the psychological and energetic shaking. That's why I'm going to call this energy “shaking energy”. The shaking energy causes the thoughts and emotions, especially the old “patterns”, to be loosened up and come to the surf.

At first it only affects the mental system, then the emotional system and finally the body. This slight gentle wave that I felt is only the harbinger. Over time, the slight gentle wave will become a flash flood. All the old and unfinished business will be washed up by this shaking energy.

The processes have accelerated
A few days ago, my colleagues informed me that numerous processes have accelerated and that events will therefore occur in 2024 that should not actually manifest until 2025. They then went on to say that 2024 will ultimately be somewhat rougher than was assumed at the start of the year.

The energy situation in England
The energy field over parts of England is getting darker and darker. From London westwards (mainly affecting the counties and unitary authorities of Berkshire, Surrey, Hampshire, North Somerset, Bath and North East Somerset, Wiltshire) I see an almost black energetic streak, with very brief red fireballs appearing from time to time.

When a black energy field appears over a region or state, it is an ominous sign. It often means that this region is already energetically dead or is energetically on the verge of an exodus. I asked my colleagues for their opinion on this. They said: This region is not yet energetically dead and could still be saved. But there is not much time left to save it.

The first official portrait of King Charles III
The first official portrait of King Charles III also matches the dark, energetic image. In the picture, King Charles III is depicted on a reddish, some say blood-red background.
To me, it conveys the message that the monarchy is going up in flames or the king is burning in hell,” wrote one commenter under the royal family's Instagram post when the portrait was unveiled. ... “It looks like he's bathing in blood,” wrote another. Someone else spoke of “colonial bloodshed”. There were comparisons with the devil.
I asked my colleagues for their opinion on the portrait. The answer was short and sweet: A well-done symbolic representation of what awaits King Charles III.
On Saturday, April 13, 2024, I took part in a congress in Lanzenkirchen and gave a few outlooks on 2025.
In my talk, I mentioned that the spiritual world had informed me in February 2024 that the likelihood of King Charles III living to see 2025 was very low.
The Water Woman received very strange information about King Charles III in February 2024, which said: “If they are gracious, King Charles may go before them.” Who “they” are and what the “before” refers to was not explained to her.

Yesterday, May 27, 2024, I was sitting on the veranda with a cup of coffee in the afternoon when suddenly the red portrait of King Charles III appeared. It was enveloped in flames. Well, the symbolism is clear. King Charles III's days are numbered, he won't live to see 2025. Apparently “they” were merciful and he won't have to live to see the “after”

Germany, Austria and Switzerland
There has been some movement in the energy fields of Germany and Austria. The two energy fields are now rotating very slowly and a very large energy vortex seems to be forming in each. What is interesting is that I see this strange “shaking energy” blowing through the energy fields. If these trends continue over the next few months, things will become very dynamic in both countries from the fall and next year. In German-speaking Switzerland, the energy field has not yet changed. Only the energy field over Zurich has darkened somewhat

A deadly door has been opened
Slovakian Prime Minister Fico was seriously injured in an assassination attempt on May 15, 2024. According to the latest reports, he is now out of danger.
When I heard about the assassination, I remembered that my spiritual colleagues said at the beginning of the solar year 2024, which lasts from March 21, 2024 to March 21, 2025: In this solar year, many things will manifest more directly and more harshly. By this they meant that energies and energy fields will have a more direct and harder impact on the 3D plane and the manifestations concerned will become clearer and more violent.
I therefore asked my colleagues whether the attack was somehow connected to the prediction. The colleagues then said: “The attack opened a deadly door. Further incidents will occur.”

The colleagues then explained to me: “There were very destructive energies from a certain group towards Prime Minister Fico. This manifested itself in the assassination attempt. Even if the circle of people, organizations or other collectives are not directly involved in the assassination on the 3D level, they contributed massively to the creation of the extremely destructive energy field and are therefore contributors from a spiritual and energetic point of view. All contributors will reap the consequences of their actions. From an energetic point of view, the assassination set an anchor that facilitates the manifestation of similar events.

According to media reports, there was an attempted coup in Congo on the night of Saturday to Sunday, May 19, 2024. According to consistent media reports, around twenty soldiers attempted to storm the residence of the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of the Economy. There was an exchange of fire in which several people were killed. According to media reports, the alleged leader of the coup plotters, Christian Malanga, a member of the Congolese diaspora living in the USA, was among the dead.

On Sunday, May 19, 2024, the helicopter in which Iranian President Raisi was traveling crashed. Iranian Foreign Minister Hussein Amirabdollahian was also in the helicopter. The Iranian President and Foreign Minister were killed during the “hard” landing.
Then there have been some other strange events in recent days and weeks. Czech President Petr Pavel was slightly injured in a motorcycle accident and has been hospitalized.

Georgian Prime Minister Kobakhidze announced on X (formerly Twitter) that an EU Commissioner had threatened him in a phone call that he might face the same fate as Slovakian Prime Minister Fico if the “Foreign Agents Act” is passed in Georgia. Klaus Schwab, the founder and chairman of the World Economic Forum (WEF), has announced that he will resign.

It struck me as strange that several similar events had taken place in a short space of time. Then I remembered that my intellectual colleagues had announced that many important people (from politics, business, art and culture) would “go missing” in 2024. By disappearing, they meant that the person would either give up their function/role or die.

I therefore asked my spiritual colleagues again about the topics “2024 will be more direct and tougher” and “a deadly door has been opened”.

I also wanted to know whether there was a connection to the comment of the spiritual being (the general - see my last post), whom I asked about the Ukraine conflict, that the disputes will become dirtier and more insidious. This was followed by a lengthy conversation with the spiritual colleagues, the content of which I am reproducing in abbreviated form.

It is getting tougher, more direct, dirtier and more insidious and the effects of the energetic and psychic shaking board

More and more intense and special energies are flowing into the earth. As a result, energetic fields are manifesting faster and more directly. At the same time, more and more people are being shaken energetically and psychically. As a result, more and more people are getting into psychologically precarious states and behaving irrationally, sometimes snapping earlier and more strongly than before. This in turn means that more and more conflicts are escalating faster and more strongly.

Conflicts can occur in any area of life: in politics, in business, in society, but also in the personal sphere and in a relationship. Conflicts can be resolved in a variety of ways. They can lead to an open dispute, to a court case, to sanctions, but also to covert, secret and dirty actions.

As very strong destructive energy fields are often created in more intense and larger conflicts, it can also happen that a destructive energy field manifests on the 3D level without the “perpetrator” being directly active or involved on the 3D level. In this case, any person who is in a corresponding energetic and psychic state can resonate with the destructive energy field and take action, thus becoming a “manifestation tool”.

A deadly door has been opened
The assassination attempt on Fico unfortunately created a kind of example or, from an energetic point of view, a very destructive channel or “solution path”. You can visualize it like this: A man has to make his way through a jungle. He cuts his way through the jungle with a bush knife.

Other people, who also have to go through the jungle, discover the path and use it. From an energetic point of view, Fico's assassin paves the way for a very destructive way of resolving a conflict. From an energetic and psychological point of view, the assassination will make it easier for some people to do similar things in the future. Unfortunately, we must therefore expect that cases of very destructive events will tend to increase.

In the rest of the article, Fischer describes various ways of protecting yourself against dark energies. If there is interest, I can post these messages in the “PSI” thread.

From RT.de, there was the following comment on the Sylt case, some of it has been mentioned before, but the article adds other details about how media and politicians reacted.

The Sylt saga: “When Nazis laugh”
May 27, 2024 1:42 p.m
Von Bernhard Loyen

In January, the ongoing “against hatred and agitation” weeks against the “right” officially started in Germany. Mostly decorated with a lot of hatred, i.e. displeasure, and incitement against arbitrarily chosen people and groups. Now several young people were affected. The result: public demonstrations and professional losses.

In the year 2024, five words and a catchy tune can be enough to destroy any daydreams young people may have about their future careers for the time being. The wanton destroyer troops are the good, because they are attentive and unhooked admonishing guardians of the grail of democracy. In contrast, presumably alcoholized party guests, singing in the intoxication of privileged existence. Thus the bad ones, the “delegitimizers of the state relevant to constitutional protection” to be excluded immediately, are in the media and politics called “Nazis” or “right-wingers” for short and catchy.

“Germany to the Germans, foreigners out” can be seen in a short, blurred video sequence that quickly found its way to Chancellor Scholz's open-plan office via social media. For the record: The few people involved in a larger gathering of people, did not storm or occupy any buildings, accommodation, or attack any fellow citizens sung to. Nothing happened except the ensuing headache deluxe and dizziness attacks, which, however, resulted from other reasons and dynamics for the “evil sparrow brains” (quote: Bild) of a “boisterous party horde” (quote: Taz).

The event was provocative and, depending on your point of view, also superfluous or simply stupid, but by no means suitable for sparking a moderately serious social crisis. However, we live in a Germany where, since the incorrect “Correctiv” reporting article of January 10, every citizen who is not immediately “outraged”, variably “horrified”, “very sad” or even “very, very angry” at the five words quoted is more than suspicious.

Looking at the immediate, broad, very “emotional”, mostly purely discrediting and judgmental reactions in the media and political world of the professionally outraged, I spontaneously remembered a headline from the Süddeutsche Zeitung. It was impressive and read about two weeks after the Correctiv article:

"Nazi Entertainment Films: When Nazis Laugh" [“NS-Unterhaltungsfilme: Wenn Nazis lachen”, German title with link inserted]

The SZ author called on readers to take a more critical view of the classic film “Die Feuerzangenbowle”, which is “beloved by many”, as there are “some reasons to take a critical view of the comedy from the Nazi era” on its 80th anniversary. Well then ... Regarding the “Sylt” case II spontaneously thought of a movie quote from “Die Feuerzangenbowle”
Before proceeding, the Wiki for Die Feuerzangenbowle (1944 film) lists the film in the category of Films of Nazi Germany, which again is divided into
Nazi propaganda films‎ (4 C, 61 P, 1 F) where C is category, P is page, and F is file. The 4C thus stands for four categories which are:
Nazi-era films restricted in Germany‎ (1 P) That is one page.
Apart from the categories, the entry on Films of Nazi Germany has:
Pages in category "Films of Nazi Germany"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of approximately 682 total.
About Die Feuerzangenbowle, the Wiki writes:
Historic context and criticism[edit]
The transformation of the accomplished writer back to a not-so-innocent schoolboy is an example of the cheerful escapism popular in German films at the end of World War II. In 1942, propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels had called for the production of predominantly entertaining films in Germany to distract the population from the political and moral debacle of the war.[3]

The charm of the teachers in the film lies in their old-fashioned attitudes and individual quirks. As representatives of an older, nonfascist generation, they were a nostalgic reminder of a lost past to the wartime generation in Germany. The film ridicules and at the same time celebrates this lost individuality through parody.[2]

Returning to the article, the author takes the advice of the author of the SZ article, “some reasons to take a critical view of the comedy from the Nazi era”and uses is as a literary springboard from which to launch into a comment on the Sylt situation, probably not at the SZ author would have preferred we can imagine, but with a satirical twist. To pick up from the last paragraph, there was:

Well then ... Regarding the “Sylt” case II spontaneously thought of a movie quote from “Die Feuerzangenbowle”
This is followed by a quote from the film and more comment:
'Bah, what kind of a nasty character do you have!'

The impressive and disturbing process of how young people were immediately led to the digital scaffold in blind obedience, pandering to a supposed majority opinion, should be considered. The tone of the manipulative prosecution is as shrill and unpleasant as usual. To use another 'Feuerzangenbowle' quote, the adapted question is:

'What is a Propagandamaschin'?'

On May 24, the Bild newspaper headlined: 'Nazi scandal in fine Kampen – VIP guests shout 'Foreigners out!' on Sylt The magazine Der Spiegel supports (though) a little more moderately with the headline: 'Guests in Sylt's celebrity bar celebrate with xenophobic slogans.' Readers will learn (wording as in the original):

'The video, which is only a few seconds long, has been circulating on social media since Thursday and has been retweeted hundreds of times on X, including by Jan Böhmermann with the words: 'Who and where are these people?'

Jan Böhmermann is once again sending his millions of followers on the true and only 'democracy trail' to take action against victims he has arbitrarily chosen. A short time later, a Correctiv employee reports on the Blue Sky platform:
66544da748fbef08023f68bc.jpg
The "research platform" asks for active cooperation.
Screenshot: BS/JustusVDaniels
[Translation of the Tweet in the image:]
Where else were the ugly slogans from #Sylt shouted to the song “L’amour Toujours”? There are the pictures from the village festival in Hainichen...there are certainly more. If you have anything, please send it to us @correctiv_org, via DM or via notices@correctiv.org. We want to capture that

Correctiv will make the new #sommerhit 2024 collection, please help.]

At the time of writing, there were 479,000 views, 3100 replies, though only few were "likes". In fact, I have a screenshot showing 377 likes, but now it is down to 375, not a big difference, but how often have you changed your mind about a like you gave to a post?
By now it is clear that the author wishes to show that there are people who pretend to be good, but they have a nasty character.

Zeitgeschehen posted in reply a screenshot of an article showing that the Correctiv NGO received sponsorship from George Soros. What is not to like about that?
GOb9gR9WMAEwh8Q.jpg
Next in the article:
Very quickly, completely inconsiderately and presumptuously, names of those involved in the 'racist Sylt shouting' (quote: Der Spiegel) are assigned to the unpixelated faces of the video and published in the mainstream media without consulting those affected.

The sour storm of moralism is gathering pace and reaching Berlin politics. On May 24th, Chancellor Scholz's spokeswoman would like to inform the capital's media that 'it is, of course, completely clear that the Chancellor fundamentally rejects any kind of racist and inhumane statements, as can be seen in the video.' The otherwise rather silent and monosyllabic Chancellor states:

'It's clear: such slogans are disgusting, they are not acceptable. And there can be no mistaking it. And that's why it's right that all our activities are aimed at precisely preventing this from becoming a thing that spreads .'

Federal Minister of the Interior Nancy – Hamburg, Caliphate, was there something? – Faeser is also outraged, very outraged:
Hamburg Caliphate refers to the event when 1000 radical Islamist shouted at a meeting in Hamburg that Germany should have Sharia Law, but the police watched and did nothing.
'Anyone who shouts Nazi slogans like 'Germany for the Germans - foreigners out' is a disgrace for Germany. The question arises as to whether we are dealing here with people who live in a parallel society neglected by prosperity and who trample on the values of our Constitution.'

A day later, on May 25th, ARD [Wiki]fact finder Patrick Gensing would like to have a guest article published part-time by the award-winning denunciation professionals from the 'Volksverpetzer' portal. The topic is:

“Sylt: Even rich people can be Nazis – and that still seems to be new to many people”

The Bild newspaper celebrates: “These are the Sylt snobs – three have already been fired.” Der Spiegel presents a “Professor of Political Education” who gives practical “tips”: “What to do if someone publicly chants right-wing extremist slogans?”

The SPD's social media team also immediately jumped on the colorful outrage bandwagon, obediently but in the usual embarrassing and unprofessional manner. Focus magazine has to report on May 25th:

'Commotion surrounding the SPD post about the Sylt scandal - the party has to apologize. The SPD reacted to the Sylt video in a post on social media - and triggered a shitstorm of its own. Because the party itself quotes the previously criticized neo-Nazi Parole.'

665452ae48fbef066e649ea4.jpg
Archiv B.Loyen Screenshot: Instagram/SPD
[Translaton of the poster: Germany to the Germans, who defend our democracy.]

The “creative nonsense” has been deleted. The SPD politician Torsten Liebig thought to himself, I can and will do better because the unsuccessful candidacy in 2021 is still eating away at my self-confidence:

665454f7b480cc6f7c3fa5d7.jpg

[Translation of the text: This is ["name"], The sympathetic woman, from the video. She is unemployed through no fault of her own. If someone has a job open as a racial hygienist or SS-Rottenführerin [Link inserted] (not all criminals, according to Krah), feel free to contact her.]

A newspaper article described this 'nasty character' in February 2021 with the headline:

'Candidate portrait: Torsten Liebig (SPD) – He just plays the 'bad guy''

Such knowledge of human nature and the helpful and pandering local press harbor contradictions and are difficult terrain. At the weekend, supportive, pain-free or documenting citizens in Berlin were able to endure the “democracy festival”. Here too, the “Sylt saga” was the topic of the interviews. In the public discussion rounds on the topic: “75 years of the Constitutio”. SPD Bundestag President Bärbel Bas explained to the silent spectators that the big advantage was that the video recording could also be used to “identify certain people”. She assumes that these “anti-constitutional slogans” will be punished.

Bas continues verbatim:

'And maybe even get a maximum penalty.'

However, there are now three rulings by the Federal Constitutional Court from 2010, which Ms. Bas and her CDU colleague Armin Laschet may be aware of, but which may have been suppressed. The Taz newspaper reported:

''Foreigners out' slogans alone do not violate human dignity and are covered by the fundamental right of freedom of expression. This was decided by the Federal Constitutional Court in Karlsruhe in three decisions announced on Friday. However, the slogans deny people the right to life or foreigners are generally 'socially intolerable' behavior 'or characteristics' could be assumed to constitute a violation of human dignity, the judges explained.

However, in 2024, “Germany for the Germans, foreigners out”, five general words, without the use of physical violence, are enough to wantonly destroy several biographies of young people as part of a public and digital smear campaign. The possible psychosocial consequences are still completely unknown. An event of a warning nature?

Finally, on May 26th, in the beautiful democratic weather, the CDU politician Armin Laschet called “this Sylt scene wrong and disgusting in every respect”. Laschet, known for his empathy, described, for the books of history, the immediate denunciation, with the fatal consequences of several professional losses, as follows:

'I think they've now paid their price. In a very short time, everyone's name was public and they all lost their jobs.'

In society, he “believes,” the unwritten law of arbitrary interpretation now applies, which in the future “will apply to all of these incidents.” He wishes, please make a note of that before the next barbecue party or social visit to the beer garden:

'And I would like to see an attempt to punish every single person who is anti-Semitic, racist and who is different.'
[There is much to translate if one wants, but the main idea has already been summarized.]

My symbolic question to the 'Spiegel Professor for Political Education' Klaus-Peter Hufer is therefore more than worried: 'What to do if someone publicly chants totalitarian slogans?'. On 27 May, the management of the 'Oktoberfest Munich' announces that the hit 'L'Amour Toujours' may not be played at the so-called 'Wiesn' this year. The official reason is that the melody is 'increasingly misused for racist slogans'.

A liberated laughter and existence could – so to be feared – get stuck in the throat of many citizens in the near future.
There were a couple of articles linked to in the main text. I only translated the headings and added the dates:
'Live democracy!' - More state dough for the controversial research platform Correctiv April 27, 2024 This refers to the NGO that had previously been sponsored by George Soros.
'They need raids at home!' RND editor-in-chief calls for tough action against “extremists” January 19, 2024
RND Wiki

There is so much more to this story and all that can be learned from it and related issues, but that is for another day. However, there is already enough to wonder if the Nazis retreated to the US after WWII, and came back with a vengeance, not as nationalists, but as US-style globalists. Or perhaps it has little to do with operation paperclip, but reflect a different issue. From this Tweet, there is:
STALIN (1946): "Mr. Churchill and his friends bear a striking resemblance to Hitler and his friends... The German race theory led Hitler and his friends to the conclusion that the Germans, as the only superior nation, should rule over other nations.

The English race theory leads Mr. Churchill and his friends to the conclusion that the English-speaking nations, as the only superior nations, should rule over the rest of the nations of the world.

Actually, Mr. Churchill, and his friends in Britain and the United States, present to the non-English speaking nations something in the nature of an ultimatum: “Accept our rule voluntarily, and then all will be well; otherwise war is inevitable.

”But the nations shed their blood in the course of five years’ fierce war for the sake of the liberty and independence of their countries, and not in order to exchange the domination of the Hitlers for the domination of the Churchills.

It is quite probable, accordingly, that the non-English-speaking nations, which constitute the vast majority of the population of the world, will not agree to submit to a new slavery..."
Now we can comment on the last sentence
It is quite probable, accordingly, that the non-English-speaking nations, which constitute the vast majority of the population of the world, will not agree to submit to a new slavery..."
Sadly. many EU citizens are doing very well indeed in terms of submitting to the described slavery.

Below are a few other observations, it began with an old Tweet about COVID, which is followed by comments on the German Democracy, the German intelligence agencies, especially BvF, its president Thomas Haldenwang, moving on to AfD, Alternativ für Deutschland led by Alice Weidel, a national conservative party, by some described as populist or right-wing extremism. At the end a note about Sahra Wagenknecht, her new party BSW, and their views compared to AfD/Alice Weidel.

In Germany, there was a discussion about the COVID measures. Here is a screenshot of a Tweet:
2024-06-04 182133.png

Translation
Corona investigation committee rejected by the Bundestag!

Main reason: People were misinformed at the time and didn't know any better. Well, anyone who was correctly informed from the start was defamed and is still being prosecuted by the Office for the Protection of the Constitution and the police to this day.

Link: https://bundestag.de/documents/textarchiv/2023/kw16-de-ua-corona-941028…

From the linked speeches of the individual factions:

To this day, the SPD actually believes that the clinics were overloaded in 2020 (BMG: case decline of 13%): https://bundesgesundheitsministeriu...ngen_Ausgleichspayments_2020_Corona-Krimi.pdf...

Greens claim that “190,000 people have died” since 2020. Apparently what is meant is: with a positive corona test and an unknown cause of death. In total, over 3 million people have died in Germany since 2020.

FDP wants to cope with the next “pandemic” with more digitalization and relocation of medication and mask production to Germany.
Office for the Protection of the Constitution is Bundesamt für Verfassungschutz The Wiki writes:
The Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) is a German domestic intelligence service whose most important task is the collection and evaluation of information about efforts against the free democratic basic order and counterintelligence (Section 3 Para. 1 BVerfSchG). The office may use methods, objects and instruments to secretly obtain information (§ 8 para. 2 sentence BVerfSchG), but has no police enforcement powers.

Together with the Federal Intelligence Service (BND) and the Military Counterintelligence Service (MAD), the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution is one of the three federal intelligence services.
About the BND, translated from German:
The Federal Intelligence Service (BND) is the German foreign intelligence service. Its mission is to collect and evaluate information of foreign and security policy importance. As the successor to the Gehlen organization, the intelligence service was founded on April 1, 1956 and is based in Berlin (until the beginning of 2019: Pullach). BND President has been Bruno Kahl since 2016. Alongside the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV) and the Military Counterintelligence Service (MAD), the BND is one of the three German federal intelligence services. It employs around 6,500 people,[1] has a budget of around one billion euros and is the only higher federal authority directly subordinate to the Federal Chancellery.[2]
These agencies are then something like FBI/CIA/NSA or MI5/MI6, only the name is more descriptive than the US and UK equivalents.
The current president of the BvF is Thomas Haldenwang, a member of the CDU, chosen for the post during the time Angela Merkel (also CDU) was Chancellor of Germany. As we may imagine, Ursula von der Leyen is also a CDU member.

The Wiki writes about the political priorities of Thomas Haldenwang:
After his appointment, Haldenwang announced that the BfV would increase its focus on right-wing extremism. The number of employees exclusively for this phenomenon area should be increased from 200 to 300.[5] During the investigation into the murder of Walter Lübcke, Haldenwang said that one might also have to be prepared for “sleepers” in right-wing extremism – similar to that in the area of Islamism.[6] According to the magazine Der Spiegel, by classifying the AfD group The Wing as a “secure right-wing extremist effort,” it is said to have become an enemy of the AfD.[7]

Haldenwang does not consider the Letzte Generation and their crimes to be extremist or directed against the state. Because the movement calls on the state to act, it respects it.[8]

In January 2024, Haldenwang warned in an interview that the middle of society seemed to have become very comfortable and did not realize how serious the threats to German democracy now were. He would like them to take a clear position against right-wing extremism and anti-Semitism. Citizens must also actively defend democracy.[9]
Letzte Generation
The Last Generation (LG for short) is an association and a registered trademark of climate activists in Germany and Austria since the end of 2023. Its aim is to use civil disobedience to force governments to take measures to comply with the Paris Agreement and the 1.5 degree target. The group formed in 2021 from participants in the last generation's hunger strike. The activists describe the actions that began at the beginning of 2022 as an uprising of the last generation because, in their opinion, there is a risk of tipping points in the Earth's climate system being exceeded and they belong to the last generation that is still in a position to 'perhaps stop the complete collapse of the Earth.' The group particularly attracts attention because the activists stick themselves to streets and block traffic during many actions and because they spray buildings with orange paint. These forms of protest are rejected by large parts of the public. German courts have often convicted activists of coercion in criminal trials; some were acquitted. In most cases, convictions resulted in fines and, in some cases, imprisonment.
Letze Generation reads as if it is similar to Extinction Rebellion in the UK:
Extinction Rebellion (abbreviated as XR) is a UK-founded global environmental movement,[10][11] with the stated aim of using nonviolent civil disobedience to compel government action to avoid tipping points in the climate system, biodiversity loss, and the risk of social and ecological collapse.[8][12][13] Extinction Rebellion was established in Stroud in May 2018 by Gail Bradbrook,[14][15][16] Simon Bramwell,[1] Roger Hallam, Stuart Basden, along with six other co-founders from the campaign group Rising Up![14][17]
As an argument for not declaring Letze Generation for extremism, Germany is one of the countries that have declared Climate Emergency:
A climate emergency declaration or declaring a climate emergency is an action taken by governments and scientists[1] to acknowledge humanity is in a climate crisis.

The first such declaration was made by a local government in December 2016.[2] Since then over 2,100 local governments in 39 countries have made climate emergency declarations As of May 2022. Populations covered by jurisdictions that have declared a climate emergency amount to over 1 billion citizens.[3]
This map shows which countries are in, and there is a fair overlap, with NATO membership.
2024-06-04 224402.png
The German AfD does not support the Climate ideology, so it is helpful for the German Government and BfV to not do much about activists who do, or as Haldenwang: "Haldenwang does not consider the Letzte Generation and their crimes to be extremist or directed against the state. Because the movement calls on the state to act, it respects it.[8]"

Related to Thomas Haldenwang and his priority to combat what he terms Right Wing Extremism, recently AfD has been in the storm again. A Tweet from AfD politician Martin Hess, the deputy domestic policy spokesman for his parliamentary group.[1] comments
There are increasing indications that the media outcry in connection with the alleged secret meeting in Potsdam was staged. Thomas Haldenwang, President of the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, is said to have not only known about the private meeting weeks in advance, his employees and he himself are said to have informed selected journalists about it in a 'variety of discreet conversations'. Correctiv then published outrageous untruths, which the extreme left-wing platform has since published several times The Federal Minister of the Interior, Faeser, also referred to Correctiv's false claims and thereby incited citizens against us. The result was mass demonstrations by anti-democratic, left-wing groups.

If the suspicions that Haldenwang influenced the reporting are confirmed, it would once again confirm that the BfV boss is willingly acting as Faeser's vicarious agent. He appears to be deliberately abusing his office to fight the only real opposition party. We remember Haldenwang's statement that it was not just the job of the Office for the Protection of the Constitution to lower the AfD's poll numbers. The BfV boss seems to be pursuing this goal with all the means at his disposal. This is extremely undemocratic and proves that the Office for the Protection of the Constitution has mutated into government protection under Haldenwang.

The role of the BfV President in connection with the Potsdam meeting must be fully clarified and have consequences. We must no longer allow the President of the BfV himself to become an ever greater threat to democracy.
As president of an intelligence agency, Thomas Haldenwang does what such do. Nothing extraordinary compared to the US and the UK...

From this perspective, the politician, Martin Hess and his AfD may complain, but it is unlikely to carry fruits. The comments to the Tweet are very divided. Some see the parallels to the Stasi of DDR, others say that AfD is like Gestapo, like Nazis, that they want a totalitarian state, and much more. Oddly enough one may ask, if Germany is so far gone, that any alternative to what is going on now, would be another kind of totalitarianism?

A comment on Sahra Wagenknecht, but what does it mean?
Would someone from Germany be able to interpret the meaning of this Tweet: There is Yes, No, Abstain and No Vote? What is the difference between Abstain and No Vote.
Skærmbillede 2024-06-04 182836.png
The English Wiki about BSW has:
The Sahra Wagenknecht Alliance – Reason and Justice or Alliance Sahra Wagenknecht – Reason and Justice (German: Bündnis Sahra Wagenknecht – Vernunft und Gerechtigkeit [beː.ɛsˈveː]; BSW) is a left-wing populist, socially conservative and Eurosceptic German political party founded on 8 January 2024. The party was preceded by the establishment of a registered association, created on 26 September 2023 and primarily made up of former members of the German political party The Left (German: Die Linke), for the purposes of preparing the founding of the new political party.[3] Plans for the new party were presented at a federal press conference on 23 October 2023 by Bundestag members Sahra Wagenknecht, Amira Mohamed Ali, and Christian Leye, former managing director of The Left in North Rhine-Westphalia Lukas Schön, and entrepreneur Ralph Suikat.[4][5]
One of the people in the BSW group is Sevim Dagdelen, she is the spokesperson for the area of foreign affairs and is not an advocate of NATO politics. About the murder of the police officer, she posted a comment on FB:
The danger of political Islam and Islamic terrorism in Germany has not been taken seriously for far too long. On the contrary. In the regime change war against Syria, the West has supported Islamic terrorist groups for years.
Sahra Wagenknecht uploaded a clip from an interview with Jan Josef Liefers, a German actor, producer, director, and musician. It is both on FB, and YouTube. In the short selected passage, he says that 2+2 is 4 no matter who says it, whether AfD or Putin. There are no subtitles, but for those
Sarah Wagenknecht, and Alice Weidel/Afd have different backgrounds in political terms, and their economic policies are very different, ( Liberalism/Capitalism vs Socialist) but their views on Ukraine conflict. Corona, immigration, and energy are said in this video, though it is from the time before the formation of BSW, to have similarities.

what comes to my mind is a story about Gurdjieff, with his group, and there was one person the whole group wanted out. And one day Gurdjieff was not at the group meeting, and the group decided the unwanted person had to leave. When Gurdjieff came to know about that, he went to the "Outcast" and even offered him money to come back to the group, because Gurdjieff was convinced that a group, small or big, that wants someone out, has a part in itself which lacks of accepting ALL parts of itself. The existence of those peeps should pose the question: what lack has the whole society to WANT to reject a person or group. ??
Perhaps it is like dreamwork: the unwanted, rejected person represents a shadow side of the group that no one wants to see or acknowledge. A problematic point of view that is hard to understand and would require rethinking assumptions and beliefs. A catalyst that shines a light on cozy buffers which results in discomfort and negative emotions.

Would someone from Germany be able to interpret the meaning of this Tweet: There is Yes, No, Abstain and No Vote? What is the difference between Abstain and No Vote.
Maybe that means the difference between those who have been present during the voting but abstained (which means taking a position of neutrality) and those who have not been present at all, so didn't vote.

Maybe that means the difference between those who have been present during the voting but abstained (which means taking a position of neutrality) and those who have not been present at all, so didn't vote.
Is it possible they wanted to vote no, but were pressured in some fashion not to, or perhaps did not have the needed fortitude, and then negotiated not to be present? Or that they as a fraction group could not agree between themselves, and came to the same "solution"?

Is it possible they wanted to vote no, but were pressured in some fashion not to, or perhaps did not have the needed fortitude, and then negotiated not to be present? Or that they as a fraction group could not agree between themselves, and came to the same "solution"?

All possible IMO. Although from what I have seen from that and another significant vote there seems to be a pattern with Wagenknecht specifically, which is, that she is not that often present in the Bundestag. A number of people have noticed that over the years and usually explain it with political laziness. Also, in the vote mentioned above, and at least another one, Wagenknecht seems to frequently vote diametrically opposite to her stated views. As I said somewhere else, I have a number of reservations about her and I‘m not sure how trustworthy she is. Even if she is more or less trustworthy and on the „good side“ the fact that she repeatedly caves in and is easily pressured into throwing people under the bus is not the best sign IMO. When she behaves like that with relatively “little“ pressure, there is a good chance IMO that she can hardly hold anything together when she would be under far more pressure, as a Bundeskanzler for example.

Back
Top Bottom