The Situation In Germany

You are reading too much into it. They're using that name because the coalition consists of three major parties, and their colours happen to be the same as the ones found on a traffic light. Red(SPD), Yellow(FDP) and Green(The Greens).
That is how I understood the colours too, that they represented "party" colours, and if their policies take their instructions from Washington, NATO, WHO, Kiev, WEF, how is that not like a traffic robot [A traffic light in South African English is a known as a robot or perhaps traffic robot.] being lit up from somewhere else? Or am I to believe that their policies reflect the genuine German sentiments? While this can't be ruled out, even if I would like to, the analogy comes crashing, because in this instance, the three colours shine all at the same time. True, I'm reading too much into it.

robot-semaforo-kinsasha.jpg

In one of the most popular arteries of Kinshasa, the capital of the Congo, this traffic light robot that works with solar energy is the one who directs traffic and fines, since they are equipped with video cameras to detect violations of traffic laws in a record time.

I don't see either any relation between traffic lights and the three German parties. But I was curious about the African robots stated by thorbiorn, and the zombie one above is quite telling as one starts to cuestion what the real purpose behind these pretended protective three colours for safe traffic is all about. Same thing with the tricolor German political parties, lol!

Foreign Minister (Green party) tells us what's going to happen - no matter what her voters think, and however tough it's going to get (for the politicians), Germany will help Ukraine. Ukraine comes first:
In other words, we have green light for Zelensky and what is now being nicknamed the Ukrainian Wehrmacht, while there is red/yellow light for Germans. The question is, from where are these politicians receiving their signals of operation?

Without dwelling further on that question, what is happening, in what some RU-UA channels now label a meat grinder, might be similar to what several of those in command of the retreating forces that left Ukraine on October 28, 1944 would have liked to happen.

However, would foreign ministers in the Baltic States, Poland, the UK, Denmark etc not admit to following the same policy, as their German colleague, if they had the courage to tell the truth? If not, we can look to the policies they have implemented and the results these policies have had for the citizens of their respective countries. From this perspective, rather than complain about the statements from the German Außenministerin, Annalena Baerbock, we should rather praise her for her integrity and honesty, as she is telling the Germans a deeply held secret many other foreign ministers would not dare to divulge.

In other words, we have green light for Zelensky and what is now being nicknamed the Ukrainian Wehrmacht, while there is red/yellow light for Germans. The question is, from where are these politicians receiving their signals of operation?

Without dwelling further on that question, what is happening, in what some RU-UA channels now label a meat grinder, might be similar to what several of those in command of the retreating forces that left Ukraine on October 28, 1944 would have liked to happen.

However, would foreign ministers in the Baltic States, Poland, the UK, Denmark etc not admit to following the same policy, as their German colleague, if they had the courage to tell the truth? If not, we can look to the policies they have implemented and the results these policies have had for the citizens of their respective countries. From this perspective, rather than complain about the statements from the German Außenministerin, Annalena Baerbock, we should rather praise her for her integrity and honesty, as she is telling the Germans a deeply held secret many other foreign ministers would not dare to divulge.
Yes, she is at least being honest, but has made it all too obvious that she is coming from a place of great hubris, and hopefully it will contribute to the downfall of the current government who are increasingly unpopular. She has totally and utterly lost sight of the (pretence of the) democratic principle and that she is "supposed" to be primarily working for the good of her people. She simply does not care what the people want. She has made this crystal clear. She used the words "No matter what voters think, I want to deliver." in the first person singular, meaning that her opinion is the only one that counts. How stupid of her to expose herself so blatantly as a nutty fanatic.

The other leaders of the countries you mentioned think the same as Baerbock, but at least they haven't completely lost sight of which side their bread is buttered and that they still need the agreement of "their people", at least for now. I expect the masks will come off more and more in other places also, but not quite yet. Baerbock is most likely simply going to attempt to come down heavy on any dissenters in the near future, and it's obvious I think, that German politicians are just less and less bothered anymore about keeping up any pretence that they are there to serve the people. Anyway, this is why I believe that Baerbock's statement is significant and was a really bad move on her part - I sincerely hope!

Yes, she is at least being honest, but has made it all too obvious that she is coming from a place of great hubris, and hopefully it will contribute to the downfall of the current government who are increasingly unpopular. She has totally and utterly lost sight of the (pretence of the) democratic principle and that she is "supposed" to be primarily working for the good of her people. She simply does not care what the people want. She has made this crystal clear. She used the words "No matter what voters think, I want to deliver." in the first person singular, meaning that her opinion is the only one that counts. How stupid of her to expose herself so blatantly as a nutty fanatic.

The other leaders of the countries you mentioned think the same as Baerbock, but at least they haven't completely lost sight of which side their bread is buttered and that they still need the agreement of "their people", at least for now. I expect the masks will come off more and more in other places also, but not quite yet. Baerbock is most likely simply going to attempt to come down heavy on any dissenters in the near future, and it's obvious I think, that German politicians are just less and less bothered anymore about keeping up any pretence that they are there to serve the people. Anyway, this is why I believe that Baerbock's statement is significant and was a really bad move on her part - I sincerely hope!
At least @cassandra, you are not alone in your concern:
Below are recent Tweets from Wagenknecht and Weidel, belonging to the two smallest parties represented in the German Bundestag:
Sarah Wagenknecht, Die Linke, 599K followers on Twitter
Sarah Wagenknecht @SWagenknecht· Aug 29
Irresponsible: BuReg does not know who is shooting at #nuclear power plant #Zaporizhia & still does not make an urgent appeal to both sides to stop the shelling. #BerlinerZeitung reports on the corresponding government response to my question. #Ukraine
Sarah Wagenknecht @SWagenknecht · Aug 31
The Foreign Minister makes politics for a minority: According to a representative survey, 77% of Germans want 'that the West should initiate negotiations to end the #Ukraine war'. Where is your initiative for this, Ms. #Baerbock?
Sarah Wagenknecht @SWagenknecht 5h
A foreign minister who declared that she does not represent the interests of German voters but of #Ukraine & in the interests of the US government. Rejecting negotiations to end the war is not only a blatant misappointment, but also a danger to our country.
Alice Weidel, AfD Alternativ für Deutchland, 171K followers on Twitter
Alice Weidel @Alice_Weidel· Aug 25 .
@ABaerbock wants to deliver even more weapons to #Ukraine. As #AfD, we are clearly against it - and call on the #federal government not to pour even more oil on the fire and to put the well-being of their own population in the foreground!
Alice Weidel @Alice_Weidel 8h
The German Foreign Minister @ABaerbock it doesn't matter what the citizens of #Germany think, #Ukraine is her top priority. Not me, but she herself. And admits that the #traffic light deliberately works against the people in our country.
Alice Weidel @Alice_Weidel 6h
The resignation of the foreign minister @ABaerbock is overdue. Anyone who explicitly gives a damn about the interests of the voters in Germany has no place in a ministerial office. [1/2] #Baerbock resignation
Alice Weidel @Alice_Weidel · 6h
We need a diplomatic foreign minister who works for the German citizens and for negotiations & peace between #Russia & #Ukraine. #Baerbock resignation [2/2]
Questions
Is it possible that when Alice Weidel shares views, which I imagine a good number of people would actually agree with, in spite of other differences, that they hesitate to like. share and support, because she is from AfD? If that is the case, is it because the campaigns of the center-right/left parties have been very successful? Or is my imagination mistaken and rather, the reality is that the German public by and large, except for 10 % of AfD/Linke, swallow or ignore the humiliations coming from their elected officials?

'When chair starts shaking.'

Germany ‘will get through this winter’ – Scholz

5 Sep, 2022
Chancellor Scholz wants to strip energy providers of “excess profits” and support the population

The German government is ready to “change market rules” to shield citizens and companies from soaring energy costs, Chancellor Olaf Scholz said on Sunday, while presenting a new €65 billion “inflation relief” plan.

“We will get through this winter,” Scholz reassured the nation during a press conference. “Germany stands together in a difficult time.”

Scholz said he is “very aware” that many Germans are struggling with the rising prices, and the government “takes these concerns very, very seriously.”

The third round of relief measures announced on Sunday is estimated to be worth €65 billion euros, providing a one-off payment of €300 to German pensioners and a smaller payment of €200 to students. The government also wants to extend the state-housing benefits program from 700,000 to 2 million people, and cut social security taxes for those with a monthly income below €2,000.

READ MORE: Germany will back Ukraine ‘no matter what voters think’ – FM

In order to fund the new initiatives, which with the two previous relief packages would amount to some €95 billion, Scholz seeks to tap into “excessive profits” of German energy providers. The government wants to introduce a price cap for those providers who produce electricity from sources such as coal, wind and solar and do not have to pay for costly natural gas – but take advantage of spiking electricity prices.

“We are firmly determined to change the market rules in such a way that such windfall profits no longer occur, or that they are skimmed off,” the Social Democratic chancellor pledged.

Germany, which is heavily reliant on Russian energy imports to meet its needs, has seen energy prices spiraling as supplies of natural gas from Russia have been dramatically reduced over the past several months. While Moscow blames Western sanctions for obstructing regular maintenance of gas pumping equipment, on Sunday Scholz claimed that Russia cannot be considered a reliable energy supplier any more. Former Russian president Dmitry Medvedev responded by accusing Berlin of waging a hybrid war against Moscow.

In August, German inflation rose to 7.9%. The surge in energy prices is forecast to send it soaring around 10% in Germany and the Eurozone by the end of 2022, the highest level in decades.

German Counterintelligence Expects Mass Protests Over Rising Costs of Living, Energy

By Tim Korso - 04.09.2022
Some European countries have already faced public protests as fuel, gas and energy prices rapidly surged dragging along overall cost of living amid decades-high inflation. The rapidly growing prices were partly prompted by the western countries' sanctions against Russia – their major supplier of oil and gas.

German Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution (BfV), the country's counterintelligence, expressed concerns that various left and right-wing forces in the country might stage massive demonstrations in the cities against surging cost of living.

They believe that scenarios akin to the September 3 massive demonstration in Prague, Czech Republic, which saw at least 70,000 people demanding the government's resignation, are possible in Germany as well.

"So what we saw during the coronavirus pandemic might look like a children's party in comparison to what is to come," the head of the BfV's regional department in Thuringia said.

German newspaper Die Welt, noted that several right- and left-wing parties indeed are already preparing to hold demonstrations this fall. Die Linke and Alternative for Germany are two parties that prepare protests under the slogan of "hot autumn". The left will be holding the first demonstration in Leipzig already on September 5 and are expected to be joined by the AfG mirror protest under the motto "Germany comes first" and "hot autumn, not cold feet".

The opponents of the current coalition government in the CDU party are also apparently bracing for the potential collapse of the government. The head of the party, which once led the Germany alongside CSU and temporary coalition allies, Friedrich Merz, claims he is ready to replace Olaf Scholz of Social Democratic Party and claims he is capable of dealing with surging electricity bills and fears of lack of power in the grid by reviving the nuclear plants. He also promises to cancel some taxes and better distribute government aid.

The BfV concerns for mass demonstrations come in the wake of left-wing groups organizing a protest in Prague, where at least 70,000 people demanded the resignation of the government, which had just barely survived a vote of confidence, and the signing of direct short-term agreement with Russia on gas supplies. The head of the Czech government, Prime Minister Petr Fiala, slammed the protest organizers as being "pro-Russian" forces and claimed they did not have the country's "best interests" in their hearts.

The Czech Republic, Germany and other European countries are struggling with surging gas and electricity prices, as Russian Nord Stream pipeline was driven out of order by the western sanctions against the country. They prevented the timely and orderly maintenance of the pipeline's turbines needed for pumping the gas.

⚠️ With the help of the Green Party:
The USA plans to destroy the German economy

That the US wants to destroy the German economy is considered a conspiracy theory and Russian propaganda, but it is obvious. Now a very interesting document confirms this. - Thomas Röper

Yesterday evening, I listened to the podcast from Thomas Röper and Alina Lipp - in which a really hot potato emerged: Supposedly Thomas Röper received a secret document from Jan 2022 - from a source he can't nor will publish by name. The document if it is real, which he assumes it is, shows that via the RAND cooperation (US ThinkTank) which in essence dictates the US foreign politics... it was outlined deliberately to destroy the Germany economy - with help of the Green Party.

(Which is exactly what we are seeing right now, via Vice Chancellor & Federal Minister for Economic Affairs and Climate Action Robert Habeck and foreign minister Annalena Baerbock).

Still, I felt chocked when i heard how determined it all was. Thomas Röper has written an article about that (in german language), and the link you find below.

Here the article DeepL translated, but the embedded links are referring to in German written articles

Deutschland_Fahne_m5tef.jpg

Interesting document
With the help of the Greens: The USA is planning to destroy the German economy

That the USA wants to destroy the German economy is considered a conspiracy theory and Russian propaganda, but it is obvious. Now a very interesting document confirms this.

from 1 September 2022 3:01 pm, Thomas Röper

No one can deny that the anti-Russian sanctions have the effect of destroying the German - and ultimately the European - economy. The explosion of energy prices will make entire sectors of the economy unprofitable and will either lead to a massive wave of bankruptcies of entire industries or to their immediate migration to countries outside the EU. This can no longer be prevented, because gas in Europe now costs ten times what it did a year and a half ago, and electricity prices in Germany have also increased by over 1,000 percent.

The geopolitical situation

The anti-Russian sanctions are hurting the EU more than Russia and it is particularly remarkable that the US has only imposed anti-Russian sanctions that hardly hurt them. While the EU is committing economic suicide on behalf of the US, the US is holding back and even lifting sanctions when it realises that they can do serious damage to them, which is unthinkable in the EU.

That it has been one of the most important geopolitical goals of the USA for a hundred years to permanently separate Russia and Germany is well known among geopolitical analysts and is also said quite openly in the USA, only German "quality media" do not think it necessary to inform their readers about this. The fear of US geostrategists is that a combination of German technology and Russian manpower and mineral resources would end US global dominance, which is why one of the top US goals is to prevent a combination of Germany and Russia.

As the USA is currently weakening, it fears that it will not be able to prevent such a merger of Germany and Russia forever. Therefore, from the American point of view, it is obvious - geopolitics is cynical - to destroy the German economy before it is no longer possible to prevent Germany and Russia from joining forces. A destroyed German economy would avert the danger for the USA.

And that is exactly what we are experiencing.

An interesting document

Unfortunately, I have to do something again that I am very reluctant to do, namely report on information from an unnamed source. I already did that a few days ago, when it was about the film that Khodorkovsky is financing, in which Merkel is to be blamed for the current gas and energy crisis and thus for inflation and the coming collapse of the economy, in order to divert attention from the responsibility of the current governments. By the way, this information has now proven to be true, because first information about the film has surfaced on the net and it should have its premiere at a film festival in the next few days. I will report on this separately.

Now a document has been sent to me, again because a (different) colleague wanted to hear my assessment of it from a geopolitical point of view. I cannot verify the authenticity of the document, but it was allegedly sent to US government agencies on 25 January 2022 and was leaked by someone. The document is titled "Weakening Germany, Strengthening the US" and it is a brief geopolitical and economic analysis with suggestions on how to weaken the German economy in the event of Russian entry into the Ukrainian war in the Donbass in order to stabilise or even strengthen the US economy. The document is a - in my eyes - very professional analysis of the current situation.

Now there are two possibilities: First, the document is genuine, in which case it would be a sensation because it was written as early as January. Secondly, the document was not leaked from US government circles, but was written by someone else (at a later date). In that case, it would be a very accurate analysis of the current situation, as one usually finds on portals of professional think tanks specialised in the subject, such as the RAND-Corperation. Its structure, style and formulations also sound like what I know from public documents of transatlantic US think tanks.

I have translated the document because it is worth reading in any case, even if it is "only" a very professional analysis. However, if it is indeed a leaked document from US government agencies, it would be even more interesting.

As a reminder, the US provoked and long prepared the Russian military operation in Ukraine, details of which can be found here. Above all, the American Lend-Lease Act, with which the USA is now supplying Ukraine with weapons "against the Russian invasion", is clear evidence of this, as it was already introduced in Congress on 19 January 2022, i.e. over a month before the Russian intervention began.

To me, this is an indication that the document could be genuine, because in January 2022, when the US knew that Russia had no choice but to intervene militarily in Ukraine, geostrategists in Washington must have been working overtime to assess the consequences and prepare US responses. The document is - I remind you - dated 25 January, which would fit this scenario exactly.

Therefore, I have translated the document and added explanations in some places for better understanding for those who are not so well versed in geopolitics. I remind you to keep in mind when reading: If the document is genuine, it was written seven months ago and one month before the Russian intervention in Ukraine began.

Start of translation (of the document):

January 2022
Confidential

Distribution: WHCS, ANSA, State Department, CIA, NSA, DNC

Summary

Weakening Germany, strengthening the USA

The current state of the US economy does not suggest that it can function without outside financial and material support. The quantitative easing policies that the Fed has regularly resorted to in recent years, as well as the uncontrolled issuance of cash during the 2020 and 2021 Covid lockdowns, have led to a sharp increase in external debt and an increase in the supply of dollars.

Weakening Germany, strengthening the USA

The current state of the US economy does not suggest that it can function without external financial and material support. The quantitative easing policies that the Fed has regularly resorted to in recent years, as well as the uncontrolled issuance of cash during the 2020 and 2021 Covid lockdowns, have led to a sharp increase in external debt and an increase in the supply of dollars.

The continued deterioration of the economy will most likely lead to a loss of the Democratic Party's position in Congress and the Senate in the upcoming elections in November 2022. Impeachment proceedings against the president cannot be ruled out under these circumstances and must be avoided at all costs.

There is an urgent need for resources to flow into the national economy, especially into the banking system. Only European countries bound by EU and NATO commitments will be able to provide these without significant military and political costs to us.

The main obstacle to this is Germany's growing independence. Although it is still a country with limited sovereignty, it has been moving consistently for decades towards lifting these limitations and becoming a fully independent state. This movement is slow and cautious, but steady. Extrapolation shows that the ultimate goal may not be reached for several decades. However, if the social and economic problems in the United States escalate, the pace could accelerate considerably.

Another factor contributing to Germany's economic independence is Brexit. With the UK leaving the EU structures, we have lost an important opportunity to influence the negotiation of cross-governmental decisions.

It is the fear of our negative reaction that, by and large, determines the relatively slow pace of these changes. If we leave Europe one day, there is a good chance for Germany and France to reach full political consensus. Then Italy and other countries of old Europe - especially the former ECSC members - could join it under certain conditions. Great Britain, which is currently not a member of the European Union, will not be able to withstand the pressure of the Franco-German duo alone. If this scenario occurs, Europe will become not only an economic but also a political competitor of the United States.

Moreover, if the US is beset by domestic problems for some time, old Europe will be able to resist more effectively the influence of the American-oriented Eastern European countries.

Vulnerabilities in the German and EU economies.

An increase in the flow of resources from Europe to the USA can be expected if Germany falls into a controlled economic crisis. The pace of economic development in the EU depends almost without alternative on the state of the German economy. It is Germany that bears the brunt of spending on the poorer EU members.

The current German economic model is based on two pillars. These are unlimited access to cheap Russian energy resources and to cheap French electricity, thanks to the operation of nuclear power plants. The importance of the first factor is much higher. An interruption of Russian supplies may well trigger a systemic crisis that would be devastating for the German economy and indirectly for the entire European Union.

The French energy sector could also soon run into major problems. The foreseeable cessation of Russian-controlled nuclear fuel supplies, combined with the unstable situation in the Sahel, would place the French energy sector in a critical dependence on Australian and Canadian fuel. In the context of the creation of AUCUS, new opportunities arise to exert pressure. However, this issue is beyond the scope of this report.

(Translator's note: I often see this topic in analysts' articles at the moment, because Russia controls almost 50 per cent of the global market for reactor fuel rods, which is why analysts are discussing the question of how French and American nuclear power plants will run in the future if Russia stops exporting.

In this context, the developments in Mali that are currently making headlines are important, because there it is not at all about the fight against any terrorists, but about securing uranium supplies to France, which could be put in danger with a withdrawal of German and French troops, details can be found here. Therefore, AUKUS is very important, because the new alliance is another instrument of power of the USA to extend its influence to Australia).

A controlled crisis

Due to coalition constraints, the German leadership is not fully in control of the situation in the country. Thanks to our precise actions, it was possible to prevent the commissioning of the Nord Stream 2 pipeline despite the resistance of lobbyists from the steel and chemical industries. However, the dramatic deterioration of living standards could make the German leadership rethink its policy and return to the idea of European sovereignty and strategic autonomy.

The only viable way to guarantee Germany's rejection of Russian energy supplies is to engage both sides in the military conflict in Ukraine. Our continued actions in that country will inevitably lead to a Russian military response. Of course, the Russians will not be able to leave the massive pressure of the Ukrainian army on the unrecognised Donbass republics unanswered. This would make it possible to declare Russia the aggressor and apply the entire package of previously prepared sanctions against the country.

(Translator's note: Chancellor Scholz later said publicly several times that the sanctions had been prepared long in advance).

Putin, for his part, could decide to impose limited counter-sanctions - especially against Russian energy supplies to Europe. The damage to the EU countries will thus be quite comparable to that to the Russians, and in some countries - especially Germany - it will be higher.

The precondition for Germany to fall into this trap is the leading role of the Green parties and ideology in Europe. The German Greens are a strongly dogmatic, if not zealous, movement, which makes it quite easy to get them to ignore economic arguments. In this respect, the German Greens surpass their counterparts in the rest of Europe. Personal qualities and the lack of professionalism of their leaders - Annalena Baerbock and Robert Habeck in particular - suggest that it is almost impossible for them to admit their own mistakes in time.

Thus, it will be enough to quickly shape the media image of Putin's aggressive war to turn the Greens into ardent and hard-line advocates of sanctions, into a "party of war". In this way, the sanctions regime can be introduced without obstacles. The lack of professionalism of the current leaders will not allow any pushback in the future, even if the negative effects of the chosen policy become clear enough. The partners in the German government coalition will simply have to follow their allies - at least until the burden of economic problems is greater than the fear of provoking a government crisis.

But even if the SPD and FDP are willing to stand up to the Greens, the next government's ability to normalise relations with Russia quickly enough will be noticeably limited. Germany's involvement in large-scale arms and armament deliveries to the Ukrainian army will inevitably create a strong sense of mistrust in Russia, which will make the negotiation process rather protracted.

If war crimes and Russian aggression against Ukraine are confirmed, the German political leadership will not be able to overcome the veto of its EU partners against aid to Ukraine and tightened sanctions packages. This will ensure a sufficiently long gap in cooperation between Germany and Russia that will render large German economic enterprises uncompetitive.

Expected consequences

A reduction in Russian energy supplies - ideally a complete halt to these supplies - would have disastrous consequences for German industry. The need to divert significant amounts of Russian gas for heating private households and public facilities in winter will further exacerbate shortages. Shutdowns of industrial enterprises will lead to shortages of components and spare parts for production, to the collapse of logistics chains and finally to a domino effect. In the largest companies in the chemical, metallurgical and mechanical engineering industries, a complete shutdown is likely, as they have virtually no spare capacity to reduce energy consumption. This could lead to the closure of continuous cycle enterprises, which would mean their destruction.
(Translator's note: This applies to the steel industry, for example, because once a furnace is completely shut down, it is destroyed. Furnaces must always be operated with a minimum load).

The cumulative losses to the German economy can only be estimated approximately. Even if the restriction of Russian supplies is limited to 2022, the consequences will last for several years and the total losses could reach 200 to 300 billion euros. This will not only deal a devastating blow to the German economy, but the entire EU economy will inevitably collapse. We are not talking about a decline in economic growth, but a prolonged recession and a decline in GDP in material production alone of three to four percent per year over the next five to six years. Such a decline will inevitably lead to panic in the financial markets and possibly cause them to collapse.

The euro will inevitably and most likely irrevocably fall below the dollar. A sharp fall in the euro will consequently result in its global sale. It will become a toxic currency and all countries of the world will rapidly reduce its share in their foreign exchange reserves. This gap will be filled primarily with dollars and yuan.

Another inevitable consequence of a prolonged economic recession will be a sharp decline in living standards and rising unemployment (up to 200,000 to 400,000 in Germany alone), resulting in an exodus of skilled workers and well-educated young people. There are literally no other destinations for such migration today than the United States. A somewhat smaller, but also not insignificant, flow of migrants can be expected from other EU countries.

The scenario under study will thus contribute both indirectly and quite directly to strengthening the national fiscal position. In the short term, it will reverse the trend of the looming economic recession and, moreover, consolidate American society by distracting it from immediate economic concerns. This in turn will reduce electoral risk.

In the medium term (4-5 years), the cumulative benefits of capital flight, realigned logistical flows and reduced competition in key industries could amount to seven to nine trillion dollars.

Unfortunately, China is also likely to benefit from this evolving scenario in the medium term. At the same time, Europe's strong political dependence on the US allows us to effectively neutralise possible attempts by individual European states to move closer to China.

End of translation

Especially the comments about the Greens and namely Baerbock and Habeck are interesting because Baerbock has just openly said (on 31 August) that she wants to implement exactly what was called for in this document. The details of Baerbock's statement including the link to the video with her statement can be found here.

Addendum

A few hours after I wrote this article, I was sent the "original", i.e. the cover sheets, in addition to the "naked" text. This made me laugh, because in fact the document was written by the RAND Corporation. I have read so many of their reports and studies that I recognise their style even in a "naked" text. I immediately hinted at the suspicion that the RAND Corporation is the author in this article.

At the moment, Mr. X is using his possibilities to check whether the document has also already been published somewhere, for example on the pages of the US government, although it was originally classified as "confidential". I will go into the document again in the next few days.

rand.jpg
rand1.jpg

LARGE PROTESTS ERUPT ACROSS EUROPE: THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD ENOUGH​

There were huge demonstrations in Germany with protestors voicing opposition to Chancellor Olaf Scholz. They demanded sanctions against Russia be lifted chanting ‘Nordstream’. Germany has been hit hard by the sanctions as the country, like many in the EU, is heavily reliant on Russian gas as domestic coal mines were shut down by green policies.

⚠️The underestimated Power
(Die unterschätzte Kraft) by Wolfgang Effenberger

(Video in german language)

This man, Wolfgang Effenberger, is absolutely brilliant, and so it his research, eye and how he waves the many essential events from the past 100 years together in what we now see unfolding being more or less World War III - which the shady powers to be have planned for a long time.

Germany

plays a vital roll in the destruction as well serves as a primary place for a new war and destruction, which the US (the powers in the hidden together with i believe the zionist oriented powers) do not hesitate to destroy the country through nuclear bombs. When it comes to world domination - Europe can and will be sacrificed !

Shaky legs - as things sink in deeper

There was a moment when i listened to this video, while preparing trains for the mornings departure, as if my blood went away out of my legs, becoming weak and wobbly. Because when it sinks in how it all was planned, the key players and groups, the deeply destructive mindsets, preparing for this third world war, right in front of our noses (or most noses, me included in the past)… it just so….I don’t even know how to dress that feeling in words. Again i felt this chock sensation… going another notch deeper. Like with the Corona Plandemic at times.

Wolfgang Effenberger

I listened to Effenberger the first time via an interview made by NuoViso revolving the Corona Plandemic 1.5 years ago - and already back then i realized how brilliant thay guy is (with the heart at the right spot). Now he did it again, with that new video, which is part of the annual “Rainbow meeting” congress in Germany.

Interesting & chilling

For all german speaking members in the forum, this is a truly interesting video, as it outlines the networks, the groups, the key players since before the world war one, and how it all culminates into the Ukraine intervention being used as the stepping stone for World War III and world domination. In which the steering powers in and over Germany play a vital and unfortunately dark role. It is just all so mind boggling to listen to. Luckily Effenberger has humor at the right spots, which somewhat balances the heavy content.

The video gives a very good overall picture in the key aspects leading up to major wars in our world.

As soon I get home, i’ll download the video, so that i can upload it on my rumble account, in case it disappears from Youtube. And then post the new address here, as a backup. Oh wait. Perhaps somebody already did that… let me check.

Nope, nix. Nobody has done that yet.

🇩🇪 "The Underestimated Power"
by Wolfgang Effenberger

Here the backup link via my Rumble account. However note as of writing: The video is not yet ready to be watched since my upload, saying "Waiting for an encoding server to claim the video". Because it is 1.5 hours long, it could take between 3-12 hours until the link really works (if things work as planned).

underschatzte.jpg

Last edited:
A German foreign minister (Baerbock)

who is more concerned about other countries, in particularly Ukraine, than the position she has vowed to defend/protect in the first place; the citizens of Germany - which is supposed to be her duty. She is the absolute peak in the catastrophe of modern German history - together with her Green party peer such as Habeck, likewise a disaster of epic proportions.

What has the Green party every done well in the past 20 years ?
Other then throwing Germany to the wolves, via betrayal and literally committing high treason ? If remember correctly the Green foreign minister Joschka Fischer who with help of lies in 1999 (?) about concentration camps, seduced the germans going into war against Serbia/Yugoslavia. Or his statement in 2014, a sort of declaration of "war against Russia". WTF i only can say !

They should be so deeply ashamed, I have no words.

Well ok, enough bitching Ralf. The Divine Cosmic Mind, has the lessons they need for them, as well - it just is the way it is.

And whatever they deserve, is coming for those people too, adequately no doubt (and i am not talking about human ideas or concepts or my ego's underpinnings dwellings, whatever they are). After all - my lesson in this is, that it is not my ego to judge those people - because I think nothing good will come out of that anyway.

So, I truly do believe, and have deep confidence into, that the Divine Cosmic mind, will put the people to face adequate challenges in their lives / future lives and incarnations, one step at the time; Their spirits and souls having to face those steps on their individual roads, what or whom to serve; the dark powers or the light powers.

It actually takes the edge of my anger in this lifetime, while the dark aspects of their doings sinks deeper into my soul, how terrible decisions they have done for millions of lives....

Boy, it really is a challenge to learn how to balance these nefarious setups and whereabouts unfolding on stage of humanity... I am in reality, uhm... merely a Padawan Learner at best.

But, I am committed, to continue to learn.

Unfortunately, I have to do something again that I am very reluctant to do, namely report on information from an unnamed source. I already did that a few days ago, when it was about the film that Khodorkovsky is financing, in which Merkel is to be blamed for the current gas and energy crisis and thus for inflation and the coming collapse of the economy, in order to divert attention from the responsibility of the current governments. By the way, this information has now proven to be true, because first information about the film has surfaced on the net and it should have its premiere at a film festival in the next few days. I will report on this separately
Blaming Merkel is happening (no surprise!):

Exchange of blows in the BundestagScholz and Merz blame each other for the energy crisis​

Opposition leader Merz has sharply criticized the traffic lights for its slow action in the gas crisis. Chancellor Scholz wedged back: Problems are already solved "before you realized that there was one at all."

Chancellor Olaf Scholz (SPD) and opposition leader Friedrich Merz (CDU) have made a sharp exchange of blows in the Bundestag about the energy crisis in Germany. Merz accused the traffic light government of doing too little to adequately protect citizens from rising electricity prices and supply shortages in winter. Scholz countered unusually combatively, the federal government is making sure that energy prices are lowered. However, the CDU is to blame for the crisis - through an "irresponsible policy" of the previous government under Angela Merkel.

"They got out of everything, but didn't get into anything," Scholz said to Merz. "They fought against every wind turbine." These struggles would still harm the German energy market. Such a party has nothing to do with the question of how we get our energy of the future.

Scholz: Union did not even see the problem of low storage levels​

The traffic light had already prepared for the lack of deliveries in December and ensured at an early stage that the gas storage tanks were filled, says Scholz. CDU/CSU would not have seen the problem of low storage levels at all. "We solved it before you realized that there was one thing at all," says Scholz. In addition, through the construction of the LNG terminals, for example, it must be achieved that world market prices are paid in Germany and no higher prices that are necessary for the rapid replacement of Russian gas, he added. Accordingly, Scholz was optimistic that you could get through the winter "stacky and courageous", despite all the tensions.

Scholz sharply rejected the previous attacks of the Union faction leader against the traffic light government. "Those who persuade division endanger cohesion in this country. And that's the wrong thing now," Scholz Merz countered.

Merz had previously accused the federal government of delaying a solution in the energy crisis. This crisis is a "classic supply shock," says Merz in the general debate. In such a situation, there is only one answer in the market economy: The existing offer must be exhausted. This also includes a provisional continuation of the remaining three nuclear power plants, says the Union faction leader. Nobody wants to go back to nuclear energy, but not using these capacities now is irrational. "What you are doing now is a lazy compromise."

Merz: "We have a massive electricity problem in this country"​

"We have a massive electricity problem in this country," Merz also said to Minister of Economic Affairs Robert Habeck (Greens). "You have apparently not understood that to this day."

For the winter, the CDU leader demanded more guarantees. The from the 1st The CDU leader wants to stop the gas surcharge planned for October. The Union will put a motion to the vote in the federal parliament this week, he says in parliament. The levy means new burdens for consumers and companies and was "a misconstruction from the beginning."

Merz was not alone in his criticism of the government. AfD co-chief Alice Weidel accused the federal government of ruining the country economically. "They have every reason to fear a hot autumn and winter," says Weidel. Citizens would have every right to take to the streets in view of the current situation.

Left-wing faction leader Amira Mohamed Ali accused the traffic light government of not having a social conscience. The much-vaunted relief package is an "inch" and will hardly help people affected by poverty this winter. Accordingly, the government would have to return to Russia: "Everything must be done to achieve an immediate ceasefire diplomat in order to begin peace negotiations," Ali said. "We must enter into negotiations with Russia on gas supplies in order to ensure security of supply."
mrc

🇨🇭 Switzerland
"Heating offenders face jail"

I wasn't sure where to put this, because it ain't about Germany directly, but Switzerland - albeit a in german written article. There is a threat of prison for people who warm up their houses too much...

_-2022-09-08-at-13.25.21.jpg

Gfrörlis have to shiver in case of emergency
Heating offenders face jail

In an emergency, the rule is: heat less. And energy offenders must tremble. Violations of the Gas Ordinance can result in prison sentences and fines.

If there is too little gas in winter, the federal government wants to crack down. In buildings heated with gas, the indoor temperature may be raised to a maximum of 19 degrees. Hot water could only be heated to 60 degrees. Radiant heaters or hot-air tents would be banned. Saunas and swimming pools would have to remain cold.

But it gets even worse: anyone who violates the regulations could face imprisonment or a fine. In the case of deliberate action, a prison sentence of up to three years or a fine is possible. Even for negligent violations of the measures, a fine of up to 180 daily rates is conceivable.

This is provided for in the Federal Law on National Economic Supply, to which the Department of Economic Affairs (EAER) explicitly refers in an official document.

Misdemeanours or even felonies

"Violations of the National Economic Supply Act are always misdemeanours or, in some cases, even felonies and are to be prosecuted ex officio by the cantons," explains Markus Spörndli, spokesman for the EAER. The law therefore offers "no basis for administrative fines".

Fines, however, do not have to be higher than fines and can be dealt with by the public prosecutor's office, says Spörndli. For example, the daily rate for fines is usually at least 30 francs and a maximum of 3000 francs. "The number of daily sentences is determined by culpability," Spörndli continues. And the amount of the daily sentence is determined according to the personal and economic circumstances of the offender.

In other words: Someone who accidentally sets the thermostat wrong will get off lighter than someone who intentionally heats his swimming pool to 25 degrees. The penalty for a company that deliberately exceeds its gas quota is likely to be even more severe. This is because the quota ordinance is also subject to the penalty provisions.

Selective controls possible

However, there will be no widespread hunt for energy offenders. "We are not a police state," said SVP Economy Minister Guy Parmelin (62) at the Federal Council media conference last Wednesday. "The police do not go round everyone's house - but there can be selective controls," Parmelin said. There are also regulations in other areas that are not constantly checked.

"The draft ordinances are primarily based on the fact that the vast majority of the population abides by the law," emphasises Spörndli.

But even so, controls cannot be ruled out - for example, if one is ratted out by an annoyed neighbour or an overzealous neighbourhood sheriff. A Gfrörli who heats to 20 instead of 19 degrees must expect a fine. Spörndli also confirms this - at least "if the offence were reported and controlled and could subsequently be proven".

Controls in the grey area

However, the federal government is well aware that it is operating in a grey area. The question of whether the measurements are taken at the right place - an outside wall tends to be cooler than an inside wall - could be a matter for the courts.

And with regard to the heating ban for unused buildings, the EAER states in its explanations that it is "extremely difficult to define the criterion 'unused' in more detail and, above all, more precisely". Where the boundary between use and non-use should sensibly run "presents the legislator with a great challenge".

Fässler insists on "a sense of proportion

The challenge is even greater for the cantons, which have to control the prohibition regulations. Fredy Fässler (63), the head of the police, had already appealed to the federal government to "only impose measures that can be implemented and, above all, controlled".
The St. Gallen cantonal government does not want to say anything concrete about whether the ordinances now presented will fulfil this wish, referring to the ongoing consultation.

"However, there are still some open questions that need to be clarified," Fässler tells Blick. For example, it must be precisely defined which authority or institution is responsible for which controls. Fässler does not want the energy police to go from door to door. "We want to implement the ordinance with a sense of proportion.

But he knows from his time at Corona that a certain amount of denunciation is to be expected. "When a complaint is received, the police have to act," explains the police director.

Do we need administrative fines?

Because of the current penal provisions, the public prosecutor's office or even the courts would also have to be involved.
"The question here is whether simple administrative fines are not the right remedy instead of costly criminal proceedings, as was the case in the Corona crisis," says Fässler. "We will certainly discuss this.

END OF ARTICLE

Back
Top Bottom