The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long

anart said:
Ekios said:
I wonder when was the last time something have been asked to the C's actually, the last transcript is from 3 months ago, and the last before was near a year ago :)

It sounds like you feel that you are owed a transcript. That you, as someone who happens to have read the transcripts, is owed more, on the time schedule that you determine to be acceptable. Nothing could be further from the truth. It is not, after all, about you and your needs.
This is what I was actually thinking 5min ago during my shower : why did I said that, nobody owes me anything, I found the right place to learn and here I am acting like the diner was late when it is in fact up to me to learn how to cook.

PS : remember that i'm very new here, and most of all, i'm like a 5min newborn in that whole domain. As I said in my presentation, I got a strong urgent wake up call only 2 months ago. So please whatever I say, always hear me like i'm some sort of a half thinking out lout student trying to figure in what class he trully is ;)
Being new is no excuse for being demanding.
Indeed, totally right. I need to grow up faster than that.

PS²: this could be acting like a trolling moment in between of the center subject of that post, so we can continue in private if you wish :)
We don't 'continue conversations in private' on this forum because 'in private' leads to energetic feeding in almost all cases. This is an occasion where you could learn something if you so choose and the best way to do that is on the public forum.
1) Lesson is learn, if you can please accept my apologies for my childish behavior ... :/
2) One clarification : I asked to get private not in order to fight, but because I didn't wanted to troll the subject. It's a natural reflex for the old forum user that I am. (donno if it sounds right, I said that as I would have said it in french)

I'm frankly sorry :/

I have forgot about this topic:) as I wrote in it :) after reading this information about Indians and long hair :) I have started not cut my hair ;) now they are longer.

There is a hange in felling people and "danger" - it is hard to explain but you fell as 7 sense .

Ekios said:
This is what I was actually thinking 5min ago during my shower : why did I said that, nobody owes me anything, I found the right place to learn and here I am acting like the diner was late when it is in fact up to me to learn how to cook.
Well put. :)

anart said:
Well put. :)
:-[
Bobo said:
I have forgot about this topic:) as I wrote in it :) after reading this information about Indians and long hair :) I have started not cut my hair ;) now they are longer.

There is a hange in felling people and "danger" - it is hard to explain but you fell as 7 sense .
I'm wondering : is it related to your longer hairs, or just to the fact that you are learning/evolving probably a lot everyday and in order with that, you are getting more receptive ?

This subject is really interesting I must say, because if we have them, it "is" for a specific purpose :)

Very interesting.

My great-grandfather was a pure Native (Algonquian) and I've had long hair before (middle-back or about). Now quite surprizingly enough, a few months ago (just before coming here) I have felt a strong desire to let them grow again. They are now "8-9 months long".

I have already refused a job because I didn't want to cut them. And in rehab, one of my buddy was "forced" to cut them in order to complete it (can you immagine that level of non-sense???) Gladly for him, he kept his position and they let it go after a "few months".

Might look odd but I have noticed a correlation with long-haired guys and their personalities. Nothing scientific there but still quite funny.

JayMark said:
Might look odd but I have noticed a correlation with long-haired guys and their personalities. Nothing scientific there but still quite funny.
Can you specifie the correlation ? I'm very curious to hear about some "from the ground" data :)

Ekios said:
JayMark said:
Can you specifie the correlation ? I'm very curious to hear about some "from the ground" data :)

Well I have noticed that most of the guys I have met that had long hair were very peacefull, respectfull, concerned with the protection of the environment (life in general as a matter of fact), prefer the country (nature) as opposed to big cities and were ofter very spiritual, wise and intelligent. I have also noticed that many of them had a very deep look in their eyes (like sort of a "spiritual" look if you know what I mean) that were almost always of colors (not brown). Mine are a mix of green, grey, little blue and golden yellow.

Of course, it could be a pure coincidence but maby not entirely. Since I beleive that our physical body is a reflection of our etheric body (maby not the best term but I guess you know what I mean), I would think of a possible connection.

Hope it helps.

Peace.

Thank you for sharing it is very interesting ! :)

I've never had my hairs very long but I'm craving to go in the green everytime I was far from trees and grass for more than 24h so .. ;)

PS : for the record, i'm 100% Caucasian, with dark green eyes decorated with some for of croissant de lune design in them. Note to mention that i'm born platinium blond with deep blue eyes ... go figure.

A few years back, at the half century mark, a milestone to me, I gave myself a birthday present: a pig-tail. Shucks, I used to wear pin striped suits and spit polished shoes for work and business for some 20 odd years prior. My wife does trim my hair to even out every now and then. If I do ever cut my hair short, there is a charity called "Locks of Love" that takes cut hair to make wigs for children of chemotherapy. I have had amusing life experiences with long hair. Seems there is some sort of stereo type out there. I mean no insults by what I say next. Snarky salespeople leave me alone :) Sometimes, they seem to even steer away. I swear, when driving, police see me, sometimes stare then follow close to the rear bumper. I know a habit out here in CornVille is to run license plates to "catch" bad people. I bet they "know" me by now. I'm the guy always flipping off the CCTVs at the street intersection. :) An old fellow here at work calls me "girl" while a younger guy calls me "hippie". With my bones melting away, my wife calls me "pappy" while I call myself "hoppy". I wear short pants in warm weather. Last weekend at the farmers market I was wearing short pants and the metal rod (shin bone) was shining in the sun. (I'm an above knee amputee). Anyway, I was shopping for some serrano pepper plants I can't find here this year. A farmer said he has some at home and will bring them in for me next weekend. He also said he'll remember me. I asked him if he would remember me if I wore long pants. We laughed and he said no, I will remember you and your hair...
I was going to delete this, but what the hay... I got on a roll... :)
And forgive the noise and me being :offtopic:

Al Today said:
A few years back, at the half century mark, a milestone to me, I gave myself a birthday present: a pig-tail. Shucks, I used to wear pin striped suits and spit polished shoes for work and business for some 20 odd years prior. My wife does trim my hair to even out every now and then. If I do ever cut my hair short, there is a charity called "Locks of Love" that takes cut hair to make wigs for children of chemotherapy. I have had amusing life experiences with long hair. Seems there is some sort of stereo type out there. I mean no insults by what I say next. Snarky salespeople leave me alone :) Sometimes, they seem to even steer away. I swear, when driving, police see me, sometimes stare then follow close to the rear bumper. I know a habit out here in CornVille is to run license plates to "catch" bad people. I bet they "know" me by now. I'm the guy always flipping off the CCTVs at the street intersection. :) An old fellow here at work calls me "girl" while a younger guy calls me "hippie". With my bones melting away, my wife calls me "pappy" while I call myself "hoppy". I wear short pants in warm weather. Last weekend at the farmers market I was wearing short pants and the metal rod (shin bone) was shining in the sun. (I'm an above knee amputee). Anyway, I was shopping for some serrano pepper plants I can't find here this year. A farmer said he has some at home and will bring them in for me next weekend. He also said he'll remember me. I asked him if he would remember me if I wore long pants. We laughed and he said no, I will remember you and your hair...
I was going to delete this, but what the hay... I got on a roll... :)
And forgive the noise and me being :offtopic:
Thank you very much for sharing those moments of life :)

Does human hair provide protection against microwaves?

I'm sensitive to microwave radiation. Using mobile phones feels like a punch to the brain - reeling after a "chat" so avoid it at all costs as best as I can and their buddies like Wi-fi, because they cause all kinds of inconveniences. Couldn't help, but think about ways of protection.

That article on Sott.net came to mind about long haired indian (native american) soldiers in the military having demonstrated extra-sensory skills during reconnaissance missions. Long hair allowed them to sense aspects about the enemy, whereabouts, etc.. As soon as they cut their hair short, like everyone in the military, they lost this ability. The scientist researching this topic announced his wife he will no longer cut his hair and explained why.

Then I thought about Gurdjieff mentioning long haired women having the ability or have greater chances maintaining the health of their reproductive system. So long hair definitely seems to be important for known and unknown reasons.

What if hair has some microwave protection?
Looked up EMF shielding on the net, protective clothing, canopies over the bed, curtains, the fabrics all these with metal woven into them. Paint containing metal particles to cover a house. Read about Faraday cages. Then thought if hair contains metals, could it give some protection against microwaves?

Turns out hair contains a lot of metals. Unfortunately the principle of propagation of microwaves is they can get through everything that has a bigger hole in it than microwave wavelength. Furthermore microwaves have a lot of finesse: they can find the smallest hole where they can get through. A cap made using microwace-absorption mesh and human hair doesn't cover 100% of our head or skin. A Faraday-cage - made of metal - must be completely sealed, without bigger holes to provide 100% protection from microwaves. So I might be a lot better protected using silk bed sheets and a metal-mesh canopy bed-cover and walls covered by special paint mixed with microwave absorbing metal-particles or sleep in a cave deep underneath. Hair obviously doesn't cover 100% of our head so microwaves get in very well and reach the brain causing most of the symptoms described on the internet. Not mentioning the harmful effect of all parts of the body, also during sleep.

Natural microwave blockers:
The harmful effect of microwaves is diminished by about 10 decibels just because the protective properties of walls. That is however not near enough! Speaking of building walls, I heard iron reinforced concrete isn't too bad. Unfortunately there is a microwave-oven effect switched on when using mobile phone in the car and anything resembling a car = metal container. Also when your cell phone has difficulties getting a good signal it transmits super-strong microwaves outward that bombard and fry your brain, all this to create a good signal strength for you so the other party can understand what you are saying: the harmful effect of microwave radiation is thus multiplied. That's why sensible people and writers at Sott warned squeezing phones to your head and best is to hold the device with two fingers only so it touches as less of you as possible. Using headsets and keeping the cell-phone away at a distance is also a good idea.

Caves naturally and any location where you do not get a signal are ideal for people sensitive to microwave radiation. That's why some sensitive people move where there are no cell towers or where signals are blocked in a natural way. Theoretically, people living in Hollow Earth and not using any cell-phone towers or similar tech ought to be free of microwave radiation. Yeah, i know.. i wouldn't go there either.

Anyway, speaking theoretically again, since hair does not cover all our bodies so its protection is questionable, I found several papers analyzing hair metal content. Human hair contains most of the metals the industry uses to create raw materials for microwave-shielding. Microwave-shielding is also called absorption. Engineers often enhance these materials on the atomic level to increase absorption rate, using Yttrium ions to boost the properties of absorbing materials for example. Human hair contains a number non-toxic and toxic metals, from natural sources such as diet and unnatural sources, because of environmental pollution. To my astonishment, a sales company recruiting manager told our assembled crowd of applicants in 2010 that during walking and commuting to the workplace in polluted cities large amounts of lead particles stick to our hairs. Lot of people do not to wash their hair daily so toxic lead remains there. Can it seep into our bodies?

Human hair contains metals like: zinc, iron, copper, nickel, cadmium, manganese, lead, uranium, strontium, cesium, mercury, bromine, selenium, calcium*, magnesium*, sodium*, potassium*, etc... The metals marked by * are washed out most easily when you clean your hair.

In more detail:
Human hair contains: zinc (not considered toxic) [zinc is in nutrition, electronics, cars, hardware, paints, rubbers, cosmetics, plastics, ink, soap, batteries, pharmaceuticals, dials, fluorescent lights, etc..etc..etc..], iron, copper [cookware, copper compounds which aren't same as copper! in algicides, pesticides, pure copper in plumbing and coins], nickel [from hydrogenated vegetable oils, ceramics, magnets, batteries], cadmium Cd toxic [food(rice in China for example, smoke from copper smeltery, zinc smeltery), electroplating, batteries, nuclear reactors, color television that uses phosphor tech], manganese [from nutrition and environmental toxins], lead [sticks to your hair in polluted city air filled with engine exhaust, ingestion of lead containing foods], uranium DU [living in or near war zones = radioactive toxicity from environment], Strontium [was used in glass for color television picture tubes, magnets, Strontium-90 in nuclear devices, Strontium-90 you can get from nuclear disasters like Fukushima], Cesium [atomic clocks, photoelectric cells, medicine, Cesium-134 & Cesium-137 are artificially created (not-natural) you can get from nuclear disasters like Fukushima], mercury [toxic environment and diet], bromine[environmental toxin], selenium[also from Se containing hair medications], calcium*, magnesium*, sodium*, potassium*. The metals marked by * are washed out most easily when you clean your hair.

References:

#1:
Carbonyl iron powder for microwave absorption in EMI shielding and radar applications

#2:
http://libra.msra.cn/Publication/22620643/factors-affecting-the-trace-metal-content-of-human-hair

#3:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/manganese.htm

#4:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/nickel.htm

#5:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/copper.htm

#6:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/zinc.htm

#7:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/strontium.htm

#8:
http://chemistry.about.com/od/elementfacts/a/cadmium.htm

#9: Cesium
http://education.jlab.org/itselemental/ele055.html
http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1064-CESIUM.aspx?activeIngredientId=1064&activeIngredientName=CESIUM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_effects_from_Fukushima_Daiichi_nuclear_disaster#Cesium-134_.26_Cesium-137_soil-radiation-map

#10: Distribution of uranium and some selected trace metals in human scalp hair from Balkans.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22940792
http://rpd.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/08/31/rpd.ncs225.abstract

#11:
http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v64/n5/abs/5617273a.html

#12:
Metallic Elements in Hair as a Biomarker of Human Exposure to Environmental Pollution:
A Preliminary Investigation in Hubei Province
Lin Kuangfei, 1 Xiang Yaling, 1 Liu Xuefeng, 1 Wu Zuoli, 1 Sandra G. F .
Bukkens,2·3• • Mila Tomma seo, 4 and Maurizio G. PaolettiS

#13:
"Zinc In Hair Of The Middle Pomerania Human Population (Poland)"
Piotr Trojanowski1, Jan Trojanowski2, Małgorzata Bokiniec, Józef Antonowicz, Czesława Trojanowska.
Institute of Biology and Environmental Protection Pomeranian University in Słupsk.
(49-65 2009)

#14:
Microwave Absorbing Properties of zinc:
"Nickel-Zinc Ferrite/Multiwalled Nanotube Thermoplastic Natural Rubber Composites" http://www.scientific.net/AMR.501.24
Synthesis of zinc oxide particles coated multiwalled carbon nanotubes: Dielectric properties, electromagnetic interference shielding and microwave absorption
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0025540812001729

#15:
Nanotribological Characterization Of Human Hair And Skin
Using Atomic Force Microscopy (Afm) by Carmen Anthony LaTorre, B.S.

Re: Does human hair provide protection against microwaves?

Misc. details

So to protect from all kinds of microwave the holes in the faraday-net better be smaller than 1mm. Does a microwave-shielding/absorbing special paint on all house walls & roof provide the needed protection? Is it better to use three layers of paint? Because the military uses three-layer copper plating to prevent damage from EM-blast bombs? Recently there was an article of "newly" developed EM bombs on Sott. Hey, I had some questions:

What is the blast radius of an atomic bomb radiating electronics-destroying EM?

Does an impacting asteroid have EM-blasts and what is the radius?

Which amount of shielding is necessary for electronic - medical equipment?

Forget your pacemaker if you get a powerful EM-blast.

There are a number of people who are more than less sensitive to microwave radiation. Causes headache, nausea, feels like being in a medieval head crusher, only the pressure is felt as if applied by a head band, squeezing the upper region of the skull/brain. Exposure to direct microwave irradiation by Wifi (router), mobile phones, TV, City Wifi-Tower has same effect, scrambles thoughts, prevents mental focus. Imagine living there... oh what if because of economic situation you can't sell the house - nobody is buying - and you are stuck?

Multiple new research projects found microwave deadly, excessive mobile-chatting causing brain-tumors and destroying/damaging egg cells in young female wombs for example.

I personally knew a driver [food transport], who had the comfortable habit of letting his mobile phone lie on his sweatpants. He being a stocky fella his sweatpants were loose, providing a nice and cozy cloth-bed between his legs as a mobile phone holder over his crotch. Frequently called, the phone was always at hand, he often plugged the remote speaker / headphone plug into his ear to answer calls or call comebody, while driving.

It looked like he always let the phone rest there. A year later he got testicle cancer. His skin got pale, he looked like life is being siphoned out of him. He told me, he is on chemotherapy. A year later his wife answered his phone - maybe same mobile device? - and told me he cannot transport for me anymore, because he died. So much for Knowledge Protects, Ignorance Endangers!

I tried to warn him, that the phone was too close to his testicles, but he knew so much better bragging about his journeys and how smart joices and big fortune he made in his life. The urge to suggest him to get rid of the phone somehow sunk into silence, because I couldn't brag about much making fortune topics he valued as interesting.
--

Cross-referenced the sessions database on the word "hair":

Jesus had strawberry blond hair, like you see today Jessica Alba, Milla Jovovich or Nicole Kidman wearing the color on *oogle.

Now, the thing is, strawberry blonde hair has a specific, curious metal content. I found that

Re: Does human hair provide protection against microwaves?

You might want to check out the EMF Exposure thread here: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,28280.0.html

Not sure if it's been brought up but there is an ancient Jewish practice for people who want to set themselves aside for God abstaining from alchohol and absolutetly not cutting their hair or beards. These people were called "Nazarites" and consecrated for God.

Samson is probably the most famous Nazarite.

This is the tradition from which the Rastafarrians get the dreads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazirite

Who knows, something to it maybe.

Back
Top Bottom