The Truth About Hair and Why Indians Would Keep Their Hair Long

Stones said:
I see tobacco use and diet as two topics that seem to be very important to many of the members of this forum and I wanted to state that I see this question as just as important to me.

Okay, I just wanted to know why is that. You know, I do think hair is a mayor accessory! :)

I've always seen it as a bit more than an accessory.
Anyone that knows me personally knows I'm definitely not a slave-to-fashion so I'm not interested in this topic for that reason. I've always had a strong connection to my hair and now that evidence comes along that what grows on my head may have an actual purpose beyond the physical, I'm extremely excited to hear more about it. Probably just as excited as other members get when receiving info on foods and tobacco use. That's why I brought up those topics.

Stones said:
I've always seen it as a bit more than an accessory.
Anyone that knows me personally knows I'm definitely not a slave-to-fashion so I'm not interested in this topic for that reason. I've always had a strong connection to my hair and now that evidence comes along that what grows on my head may have an actual purpose beyond the physical, I'm extremely excited to hear more about it. Probably just as excited as other members get when receiving info on foods and tobacco use. That's why I brought up those topics.

I didn't say accessory referring to fashion, I meant it literally, hair is a human accessory. Maybe you have a strong attachment or identification with your hair, you especially care for it? What kind of products do you use on your hair? Hey if you get exited about the topic, let's network about what we use to keep our hair clean and healthy! :)

starmie said:
I didn't say accessory referring to fashion, I meant it literally, hair is a human accessory. Maybe you have a strong attachment or identification with your hair, you especially care for it? What kind of products do you use on your hair? Hey if you get exited about the topic, let's network about what we use to keep our hair clean and healthy! :)

There's actually a topic about this subject here, if you want to contribute to it ;)

Alana said:
starmie said:

There's actually a topic about this subject here, if you want to contribute to it ;)

Oh great! Funny title LOL

Somewhat relevant article I came across today:
_http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/10/15/hair-attacks-force-ohio-amish-to-seek-outside-help/?test=latestnews
Hair Attacks Force Ohio Amish to Seek Outside Help

October 15, 2011 - Associated Press

CARROLLTON, Ohio-- Prosecutors in Ohio are continuing their investigation into hair-cutting attacks against several Amish people with assistance from members of the deeply private religious group.

It's unusual but not unheard of for the Amish to enlist the help of law enforcement.

The Amish believe they must be forgiving and often times that means handing out their own punishment and not reporting crimes to law enforcement.

Authorities in Ohio say the Amish turned them because they didn't think the attacks could be stopped any other way.

Five men from a breakaway Amish group have been charged with forcefully cutting the beards and hair of several Amish men and women in recent weeks.

Beards are held in high esteem within in the Amish community. They're grown and kept long based on Biblical teachings.

This indeed was a very interesting article and thread to read.

I was quite curious to find out why Native American's do not cut their hair? And who better to ask... then a local native American person right? I live in Phoenix, Arizona and we have people from many tribes here. So, I asked a few friends I know who are Hopi, Navajo and live on reservations or still have family that do.

I was told that from birth the child male or female does not receive a hair cut until he reaches puberty. The hair and nails is seen as an extension of the soul and spirit energy or essence of the child. The hair is never to be cut. In some tribes the nails are filed or smoothed but not all tribes follow this. In old times a man was only allowed to cut his hair at passage from boy to manhood this is still followed in most tribes today as the elders keep to the tradition. This was done before puberty in ceremony and represents the change of life and man goes through this is followed with the moon cycle on a new moon. The end of one time to a begging another phase of life. This is true for women some tribes and only a few tribes it is up the the woman if she cuts her hair but all usually will frown upon it. She may also get a hair cut in the passage from child upon puberty. Again the elders frown upon it because the belief is that you loose your wisdom from your youth and energy that you will bring into womanhood. A native woman is not to dye the hair. Dye or two tone of a woman hair is the woman trying to imitate the skunk and there for seem as a warning that the woman is not secure of her own worth. Also, tattoos are seen as the mark of the serpent. Where as one Navajo friend told me that only the snake has patterns on his skin not the Indian. We are not snakes. Times are changing and it is not followed as it was back in the day.

I have personally had long hair that was not cut from birth until, my mother had my hair cut very short when I was around seven years old. It was against my will and I know I felt a sense of loss of energy and of course sadness from that event and I have never had short hair sense. I come from Native American blood line but we (my brother and I) were not brought up on the ways nor was I around the culture of any tribe. I became more curious on my own and wanted to learn more of this as I researched my family blood line and just felt drawn to learning about the culture and history of tribes.

It seems Gurdjieff had something to say about hair. The following is taken from Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson Chapter 37, France. Beelzebub is talking to Hassein about how maleficent practices spread among various communities:
"Adiat," "haidia," or "fashion" consists in devising new means of being-manifestation for ordinary existence,and various methods of changing and disguising the reality of one's presence.

"Adiat," "haidia," or "fashion" play the same role in their daily being existence as those customs of ours which are established to alleviate the inevitable external conditions independent of beings, customs that gradually enter into use everywhere as as essential need. These contemporary customs or "fashions" of theirs, on the other hand, are first merely temporary and serve only for the satisfaction of the insignificant personal aims of these present and futurehasnamusses, whichhave become utterly abnormal and trivially egoistic, and second, they are neither more nor less than the results of automatic reasoning based on relative notions flowing from the abnormally established conditions of ordinary being existence there.

And so about half a century ago, in this city of Paris, certain candidates for hasnamus invented for beings of the female sex to wear their hair short, and this maleficent invention of theirs spread like wildfire by the usual well proven ways and means.

However, as at that period the feelings of "morality," and "patriarchality," were still very strong in the beings of the female sex of the community of France, they did not adopt this harmful invention, it was the beings of the female sex of England and America who adopted it and began cutting their hair.

Moreover, as the beings of the female sex of both these communities thus deliberately deprived themselves of that part of their presence which is adapted for certain exchanges of cosmic substances, Great Nature did not fail to react, and began to produce corresponding results, which will assuredly take such froms as have already arisen twice on this planet. The first time, in the country of "Uneano," now "kafiristan" where what are called "Amazons" appeared, and the second time in ancient Greece, where the "religion of the poetess Sappho" was founded.

Meanwhile, in these two contemporary communities of England and America, the cutting of womens hair has already produced in the first case "suffragettes," and in the second, what are called "christian scientists," and "theosophists". Moreover, when this hasnamussian fashion of cutting the hair of female beings became widespread, a proportionate increase was observed everywhere as I was informed by the etherogram I recieved, in what they call "womens diseases," that is, various sorts of inflammation of the sexual organs, such as vaginitis, uteritis, ovaritis, as well as fibrous tumors, and cancer.

Interesting, OSIT.
Rainwater said:
This indeed was a very interesting article and thread to read.

I have personally had long hair that was not cut from birth until, my mother had my hair cut very short when I was around seven years old. It was against my will and I know I felt a sense of loss of energy and of course sadness from that event and I have never had short hair sense. I come from Native American blood line but we (my brother and I) were not brought up on the ways nor was I around the culture of any tribe. I became more curious on my own and wanted to learn more of this as I researched my family blood line and just felt drawn to learning about the culture and history of tribes.
"I" too was raised away from the traditions of my tribe, but i have found a renewed interest in learning about my lineage, culture and history. "I" am also currently learning the language of my tribe, and its very interesting because some of it sounds like spanish.

p.s. For me long hair, paleo diet, and smoking all go together :D

Both men and women grow head hair. So it does not make sense that women keep theirs long and men are expected to keep theirs short. It does not make sense! What is the point of buzzing/shaving off something that keeps growing back? (Why waste energy trimming the weeds but leaving the roots intact?) If you really wanted to get rid of head hair, guys, you would wax your effing heads.

To quote the SOTT-carried article that spawned this thread:
[quote author=SOTT-carried article that spawned this thread]The body has a reason for every part of itself.[/quote]
And isn't that a well-acknowledged fact on this forum? Even the appendix is met with warm acceptance. But why the inconsistency on the subject of hair?

In the light of this:
[quote author=SOTT-carried article that spawned this thread]Cutting of hair is a contributing factor to unawareness of environmental distress in local ecosystems. It is also a contributing factor to insensitivity in relationships of all kinds. It contributes to sexual frustration.[/quote]
Don't you see the very possible correlation between the cutting of males' hair and the current unfeeling pathological masculine dominion? Wouldn't it then be in the interests of the Predators to generate social/legal conditions outlawing long hair for men, as has already been done? Does it not perturb you, O Male One, that cutting your hair short marks you as a conformist to the society you know to be run by psychopaths under the supervision of their 4D STS masters?

I think that cutting hair short is a recent phenomenon, and that the Circle People let their hair grow out naturally regardless of sex. And I think long-haired men look noble and dignified (for which numerous pictorial evidence exists if one seeks), rather than "disheveled" or "unhygienic" as the psychopathic regime called "modern society" would have you believe. As for Nazi skinheads, I don't know. Maybe they want to look like Greys.

Everywhere I turn, I see those darn buzzcuts. And you would not believe how many times I was addressed as "Miss" or "Young Lady", for having long hair. This is one sacred cow I'm going to drag kicking and mooing all the way to the sacrificial slaughterhouse.

starmie said:
You know, I do think hair is a mayor accessory! :)
You're right. Buzzcuts, short-back-and-sides, or those military-style "fade" cuts, are MAJOR accessories for men.

I found some info that might be of interest.

"Our bodies are very complex and as stated capable of retaining homeostasis, but
if we lose that we are susceptable to external forces. Each and every organ, every
body contour and hair responds to magnetic fields.

One of our natural sheilding devices against such forces is copper which repels magnetism.

We have hair on our heads because the brain has such a strong magnetic flow it would be adversely affected by external forces. Black or dark brown head hair is composed (that is with a medulla which is absent in thin hair shafts) mostly of copper and zinc, keeping the head well protected. If the cranium had a layer of thick fat we would probably be bald as fat protects the body from many forms of radiation and magnetism.
Also, men who have strong, thick muscular chests and eating no refined foods, milk, or alcohol lay down a layer of fat here as well and will lose their chest hair.
Monogloids have no chest hair over the heart because they have retained strong electromagnetic resonances and copper/zinc ratios, however, switching to western diets is changing this. Body hair is mainly of iron as the body's electromagnetic resonances weaken.

With electromagnetic flow, the body is made aware of areas to avoid or modes of behavior to have as a reaction. The story of blondes being rather stupid may have validity to it as they have lost a great deal of copper and if the brain cannot keep its electrical charges going, the thought processes are slowed.
So much for Hitler's master blonde Aryan race.

Hair follicles in areas other than the head are really not actually hair as found on the head.
Invagination of the epidermis is for the release of toxins through sebaceous glands.
When the body is full of toxins the minerals and nutrients build up, melatonin from the skin coagulates and what we call hair, develops. People on health diets, free of sugar in particular notice one of the first signs of recovery is that body hair starts thinning while head hair usually thickens, or grows longer. The growing of body hair is really then autocytolysic as more than normal radiation is attracted to its excess iron.

Beards attract radiation because of the same reason. The parotid glands have enough fat over them to protect them and do not have enough electromagnetism to stimulate a copper filled hair. (Ever notice how beards and head hair differ in color on a man, if it is of the same color he has poorer copper metabolism.)

Only the skin of the scalp radiants strong electromangetic energy.
Animals have a magnetic sense organ in the ethmoid bone, the organ of Jacobson, which has been found in some people and here deposits of iron lay, so the nose is more than something to smell with. The nasion would pass this energy over the scalp to the inion to the pineal gland where a great deal of power and instinct lies. Without cheekbones this energy passes to the sides and is ineffective.

The flatter the occipital region the better conduction over the entire brain core.
It was found when the scalp is pressed this energy is released even more, so it can
be understood why when perplexed, we scratch onr heads. Men with thick, dark hair
who have a predominant hair (cowlick) were deemed very highly, as direct
descendants of the Primal family as the hair and cowlick serves as a strong field
inducer and you would rarely find them scratching their heads!

Scars, loss of musculature or organ strength. etc., loses these fields.
Hair follicles follow the flow of the fields on the scalp so hair on men, or women, that is straight and falling back over the head were deemed very wise.

Women had a part down the middle, while men at the side or not at all.
The cowlick, if it is a true one. is curved back under the forehead.
The best example I can give is the most perfect one on the actor Jack Lord.
It would be interesting to know if it is actually his or cosmetically induced. (Given all his other facial traits I would say it is natural.)
Curly hair is caused by a copper imbalance and iron sets down drawing too many
external forces in. The "Jack Lord Cowlick" pulls the electromagnetic fields of the
head back to the skin meridian, homeostasis at its best.
The Egyptians took great pains to artificially emulate what the 'gods' had: their children are shone with sidelocks where nature failed to generate it. A uniform polarized layer of this force lines the hair follicles in healthy hair or lies outside it.

This is how our senses respond to the radiations of the environment and all that is in it
organic and inorganic. Color, heat, are all electromagnetic eminations, the material
content of all things animal, vegetable or mineral and every contour of the body is
built to respond. These CNV fields are most important as they ground external forces
from adversely affecting homeostasis while at the same time allowing the organism to
respond favorably. The scalp has what is termed a N200 slow wave, a negative
potential with a latency of 200-275. It is maximum from the forehead to coronal
to the occipital region, the latter in extreme for visual clarity.

Here is the pineal gland as well, where great amounts of force flows.
There is also a strong temporal field for auditory perception. Over the parietal areas of the scalp is the P300 slow wave, a positive force which merges with the negative frontal.
P300 has been studied in its ability to hasten subjects response to anticipated stimuli as it picks up external stimuli.

Even reading a book was found to alter these positive and negative currents to the brain. Electrophysiology has not determined the exact source of these two eminations but the limbic system is suspected for P300, including major seats of aggression and people hitting or banging their heads when upset may be an attempt to redistribute the waves.
Just touching the skull as we saw does this.

A strong magnetic field is thus generated over the head and its configurations are most
important to the health of the individual. If a loss of copper to ground cells occurs and the organism retains more iron the body weakens as heme iron (the better used by the body) is lost to ferritin which is highly magnetic and stays in the cell cytoplasms and seruin of the blood. Here is where homeostasis is lost, resulting in a great deal of misery for the organism.

One of the good points to man is he is omnivorous, able to partake of all mineral forms, both from animal and vegetable.
A vegetarian loses out (there is no mention of any vegetarianism in any ancient text),
they cease only to eat meat temporarily (if there is a particular problem) on heme
iron for instance, gotten only from meat.

Ferric iron is poorly absorbed. There are actually ten known iron compounds which animals and man use.

The mystic reports of so-called out of body experiences and hearing voices , more common among vegetarian s , is merely ..not enough oxygen reaching the brain.. from poor mineral distribution.

Heme iron for instance works with copper to help keep a steady, homogenous field of
electromagnetism. (Ferritin creates an erratic pattern.) It is interesting that vegetarians state the wisdom of the ancients forbade meat eating but as many texts as I have read, no one does so on a permanent basis.
There has never been found a vegetarian among primitive peoples.

Texts of the Veda warn against fasting too much or allowing the diet to become faulty as one will lose control of one's senses and be more susceptible to the wiles of the gods and hallucinations.

Today, a great deal of psychosis is from malnutrition of which the United Slates ranks number one in the world. We have more food but it is poorly grown and refined. We have quantity, not quality and doctor's and psychiatrists offices all over the country to prove it."

From what the ancient texts tell us, with their food taboos and harangues on lifestyle, this was the beginning of a prophylaxis we call religion.
Depending on which of the gods were advising the people, they could have them firmly in their hands by "diet alone" as every mental thought and action you have in part rests on your food and eating habits.
Here, from your very conception, the biochemistry of food decides your many fates.

Found a little more..

"Beard hair only, attracts more radiation and pathogens as it holds the heat to
the face and the parotid glands are affected with no bone to deflect it properly.

Head hair is the most interesting as far as our relationship with electromagnetism.
Black or dark brown hair seems to have been the primal, predominant hair color as
statuary and paintings show us, and for excellent reasons. Black hair is evident of
sound copper/iron/zinc metabolism (however, in our poisonous environment, lead will
cause black hair - (we must always be careful in our research).
Don't worry if your hair isn't dark, if you are white, chances are you are really black haired but sucrose in our diets and milk proteins through gestation and maturation will alter it.

Every lost hair is that much less electrical conductivity of the brain.

Hair in women and children need not be as thick, or strong, but more elastic and soft.
Long hair on women creates considerable electrical conduction which is why many women
who have retained the instincts refuse to cut it.
It actually helps conduct electrical flow to the brain as an antenna of sorts, whether worn up or down, and why through the ages braids and fancy coiffures were used, the longer the hair, the better.

It is wise also to wear a hat no matter what hair style one has because of the sun's heavy ionizing rays.

When it is remembered bone consists of 50% water (another conductor) and 50% solid matter with that one great conductor, calcium, a few ideas start popping into mind.
This may be why more dark haired people seem to be more responsive to nature and may be a link to ESP. It is known that the cerebral hemispheres have blood vessels that have morphologic peculiarities unknown anywhere else in the body.

Many Amerindians did as such with their buffalo horns (wore them) to gain back what nature no longer gave them. And, as they instinctively knew, and already explained, horns drew in radiation from the earth and cosmos and gave them great insight.
In fact, Amerindians show a tympanic plate thicker than other peoples.

...Auditory sensation is perceived when the back of the head is exposed
to rectangular pulse-modulated microwave energy which is no wonder, as the pineal
gland has been affected and people report busses, chirps, squeals, clicks or hums.
The brain tissue actually expands causing pressure on the hair cells of the organ of
Corti. Unfortunately, very little energy is needed to produce this, which if during
the day you "hear" these unusual sounds, you may not be going crackers, but
experiencing a growing environmental problem with our over-abundance of
electromagnetic radiations.
Definite changes in behavior have been noted,a fter 20 years of such study, no one really listens to the health implications of this."

and this was interesting as well..

The priests who inspected Apis bulls drew its tongue out to inspect it (like when you say 'Ahh, for the doctor) which reveals the condition of the.. vagus nerve.. to test for digestive disorders. Even the hair of the tail was inspected, which would have revealed neurological disorders.

Thank you so much for compiling all that mindblowing information, Meager!

[quote author=Lana Cantrell / The Greatest Story Never Told]
[...] One of our natural shielding devices against such forces is copper which repels magnetism. We have hair on our heads because the brain has such a strong magnetic flow it would be adversely affected by external forces. Black or dark brown head hair is composed (that is with a medulla which is absent in thin hair shafts) mostly of copper and zinc, keeping the head well protected. [...] With electromagnetic flow the body is made aware of areas to avoid or modes of behavior to have as a reaction. The story of blondes being rather stupid may have validity to it as they have lost a great deal of copper and if the brain cannot keep its electrical charges going, the thought processes are slowed. So much for Hitler's master blonde Aryan race. [...]
[/quote]
If Cantrell is right then maybe this lack of copper makes blondes more controllable via HAARP-type mind control, and might be one reason why they were selected for the master race.

This higher-density application of copper could also account for it being our "natural shielding device":
[quote author=Session August 20, 2001]
Q: What group mined the copper in northern Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Michigan, like in Isle Royale?
A: Aryans.
Q: What did they want the copper for?
A: Weapons.

Q: Wouldn't iron make better weapons?
A: Not in 4th density.
Q: I'm getting the feeling that there have been bleed-in, bleed-out situations with 4th density on this planet a lot more often than we suspect.
A: Yes.
[/quote]

One thing I have noticed about blondes is that most of them are not naturally blonde, but brown-haired. Fine, blonde is a nice colour and can brighten a face and make it more attractive.
But so many women keep it a secret that they dye it, and I've often heard them say "Oh, I'm having a blonde moment" or some such as if it were their natural colour. As if we were born yesterday!

celtic said:
Indeed an interesting article. I know when I was growing my afro about a year back, I would pick and comb it and I would feel and hear electric shocks everytime the comb or pick would brush through my hair. When I read this article I thought maybe that is why I felt those shocks, but there isn't enough evidence on this to come to a conclusion, but definitely interesting.
This is interesting, as i have really thin blonde hair, and when it was really long, combing it would make it gain all kinds of static electricity. Even when it is greasy. I was told that it was a european thing that evolved to protect from the rain. The greasy skin. I had to shower sometimes twice a day, as i just couldn't stand it. Antways, getting off topic, but the point is, i wonder if the electricty has anything to do with it?

Back
Top Bottom