The Vegetarian Myth

For the question about eggs: no limit, you can eat as much as your body wants to.

I dont' recommend supplementations because:
1. it is still a way to escape our responsability of 3D beings to eat 2D beings, both animals and plants, and to be grateful to both of them.
2. it's the easy way
3. they are not as good as real nutrients, real proteins and real vitamines you can find in meat
4. they are plenty of bad stuff, titane oxyde (gives cancer) and other artificial chemicals

You want to get protein animals but don't want to help local ethical farmers to maintain their job? I don(t understand this position.
Animals know, deep in them (soul group), that they will end being eaten (like plants ends being eaten by them, and by us). They (animals) will be relieved if we do it with respect, and with gratitude, if we recognize that thanks to their sacrifice we are healthy and joyful to share our barbecue with family and friends on a sunday. And that -very important- in return we give them a happy life (freedom, well nourished i.e. natural grass without pesticides, farmer visiting and talking to them every day, etc...)
I'll love to get a farm and deal with animals that way, but nobody around me is interested. Most people love the "comfort" of their life, love their "clean" job in offices, love the comfort to go and easily buy meats that are already cut and packed, ready to cook.

And if you still want to get animal proteins in your body without having the courage to fullfil your responsability, there are lab grown meat for vegetarians. If you're interested in artificial meat, here is an article on Sally Norton's blog:
Maybe ( for sure) I am retarded. You have been vegetarian for 25 years. How old are you? And also. Why do you want to eat meat now?
@fifty_five - hey there. Thanks for popping in. I’m also a bit retarded! In my post I mentioned I am 36 and while I’ve always known meat is good for us, I’ve only recently discovered how critical eating meat is. I’ve learnt through this network that meat is vital for long term physical and spiritual health - so that’s what driving my change of heart. :)

For the question about eggs: no limit, you can eat as much as your body wants to.

I dont' recommend supplementations because:
1. it is still a way to escape our responsability of 3D beings to eat 2D beings, both animals and plants, and to be grateful to both of them.
2. it's the easy way
3. they are not as good as real nutrients, real proteins and real vitamines you can find in meat
4. they are plenty of bad stuff, titane oxyde (gives cancer) and other artificial chemicals

You want to get protein animals but don't want to help local ethical farmers to maintain their job? I don(t understand this position.
Animals know, deep in them (soul group), that they will end being eaten (like plants ends being eaten by them, and by us). They (animals) will be relieved if we do it with respect, and with gratitude, if we recognize that thanks to their sacrifice we are healthy and joyful to share our barbecue with family and friends on a sunday. And that -very important- in return we give them a happy life (freedom, well nourished i.e. natural grass without pesticides, farmer visiting and talking to them every day, etc...)
I'll love to get a farm and deal with animals that way, but nobody around me is interested. Most people love the "comfort" of their life, love their "clean" job in offices, love the comfort to go and easily buy meats that are already cut and packed, ready to cook.

And if you still want to get animal proteins in your body without having the courage to fullfil your responsability, there are lab grown meat for vegetarians. If you're interested in artificial meat, here is an article on Sally Norton's blog:
Thanks for sharing @nature - you make some interesting points.

@fifty_five - hey there. Thanks for popping in. I’m also a bit retarded! In my post I mentioned I am 36 and while I’ve always known meat is good for us, I’ve only recently discovered how critical eating meat is. I’ve learnt through this network that meat is vital for long term physical and spiritual health - so that’s what driving my change of heart. :)
OK. confirmed that you have been a vegetarian since you were 9 years old. If you don't have health problems as a result of the tons of eggs you ingest or other health problems, I don't think it's a big deal. Basically it isn't. What I can tell you about my experience is that I went through my entire pregnancy as a vegetarian. back in the day it was a strange stuff but not ponerized as it is today, and with my mainsteam gynecologist top doctor in a public hospital, we reached a ceasefire. he used to do all the appropriate tests on me. if a problem arose I would adjust with his help. No problem ever arose except that in the delivery room I wanted a beer and he only offered me rivella :-) . So if you don't have any particular problems don't fall into the trap of ponerization one way or the other. Difficult to approach meat from a basic disgust that has lasted since you were nine. I can understand. As an ex vegetarian and ex vegan I cannot to this day eat animal brain. In the tendential aura that pushes you toward repulsion, I see bone broth well. And if you have no problem with, even shellfish as well anything that comes from the sea and is at the base of the seafood chain.

My interpretation of that question was what is the difference in the “disgusting” factor between eggs and flesh? One is the embryo of a chicken, one is the muscle of the chicken, still eating chicken.

Vegetarians also eat dairy made from the bodily fluids of animals, pretty gross if you think about it.

When I was in vegan/veggie groups this “disgusting” factor of so called chicken periods (eggs), bodily fluids (dairy), flesh etc. was used by the group to enforce their decisions and beliefs until it becomes almost an identity of virtue based on part “oh that’s gross” and part animal rights. Eventually there enters a total disconnect from reality, objectively speaking living as a human in this STS 3D reality is pretty gross, nature is gross or is it that nature seen objectively is beautiful in all it’s facets? Humans try to compartmentalize through cognitive dissonance that which is beautiful about 3D existence from that which is disgusting, causes suffering etc. instead of embracing the totality or objective truth of the entire experience, the good, the bad and the ugly.

For example from one perspective the human birthing process appears terrifying and disgusting with the screaming, blood and a body emerging from a body but for most people they don’t view it as such, they view it as one of the most beautiful experiences a human can view, life being born, unconditional love being manifested.

This is why the ying yang symbol is so important to meditate on.

Yes, eating the flesh of animals is something I wish I didn’t have to do. But at the same time I can view the totality of the situation, how it’s part of the natural life cycle, the life of the animal, my life, it’s death to sustain my life, just like the death of the plants to sustain its life, all one. I give thanks to those beings who sustain me and at the same time I gain better insight and acceptance that I too provide “food” for those that prey upon humanity. Whom by the way prefer vegetarians.

So the question of why is the eating of eggs not disgusting versus flesh should be investigated. Is this not a form of compartmentalizing reality? Surely they’re either both disgusting or neither are? It’s a question for you to ponder, you might even see how the predators mind plays it’s tricks through contradictions.

Edit: spelling
From spiritual point of view eating meat doesn't really affect your frequency. The myth of not eating animal was started by native rulers to weaken the local population to prevent rebellion by eating more vegetable/grain. For those animals or plants giving their life to be eaten by other is part of their service to other. The problem is when you are enjoying being cruel/killing the animals. That is bad as you have hate in your heart toward the suffering of other creations.

@OpenMindOpenHeart this is a very long time for being a vegetarian.

You may not notice some health problems until you start eating meat again. I was only vegetarian for 6 years and felt so much better after I reintroduced meat into my diet. For example, I haven't had bleeding gums since then, my skin has gotten much better and my digestion much more regular. Of course I noticed this before, but I didn't attribute it to the vegetarian diet.
I was influenced by reading the book "The Vegetarian Myth". So at least for the very last decision to eat meat again, but I also have to say, I totally felt like eating it.... for months before I started again. But for me it was more the ethical reasons that held me back. Disgust is another thing, of course.

My daughter is like that right now. She was never vegetarian, but since my (vegetarian) husband died (he wasn't her father), she finds meat disgusting. And she is only concerned with "chunks of meat" not gravy for example, she eats that.
I think with time you will definitely find a way that works for you. It's already making its way through your head anyway. ;-):bacon:

There are guidlines in place for the humane slaughter of livestock. Animals and fowl are 'stunned' before. The concept of ‘stunning’ in relation to an animal means any process that causes immediate loss of consciousness, which lasts until death. Following methods properly not only avoids stress to the the amimal, but also improves the quality of the meat.

I've also watched Amish women singing over chicken carcasses as they dress the meat.

This is a really interesting thread. I’m 36 and a vegetarian of 25 years. My ‘reason’ has always been that I have found meat (animal flesh) repulsive. The idea of putting it in my mouth has seemed disgusting. Disgust is a powerful emotion ‘ey!

I’ve never entertained the idea it is more ethical or healthy to be a vegetarian. I know meat is good for us. I’ve only just learnt, however, how critical it is. The pressure is on! :)

I’m at the point - finally - where I am willing to introduce meat product subtly. I have just started taking grass-fed beef liver, spleen and kidney capsules, and I take wild fish oil capsules, having just increased the dose significantly.

An idea suggested to me in a different thread was to put meat to my mouth (without eating it) and take note of my thoughts, emotions and reactions to explore what might be going on. Past life stuff? Attachments? My own personal, irrational stubbornness? We shall see :)

It’s also been suggested to introduce bone broth somehow. I’m open to this. Shall explore!

I’m not quite ready to introduce big chunks of meat into my meals as yet. Meat juice and powders seem to be a good starting point following 25 years of meatlessness!

Does anyone have any other feedback or creative advice that might help me? Ideas? Advice on supplementation I might consider? Some clever ways to get quality animal protein in my system?

Side note, I do eat lots of eggs! How many is too many?
I don’t have much advice other than “knowing” the possibility of the massive benefits of bodily and mental health as well as physical strength returning to my life, and that I was domesticated eating like farm animal for STS. That was enough to get me to eat meat again. I was vegan for the “health benefits” and eventually fell for the virtue shaming. The #1 benefit of eating meat (correctly) was the amazing ability to not want to eat desperately every three hours, and I could go eating once a day… because I was actually absorbing nutrient dense food again. Easier said than done though for someone over 20 years veggie. Good luck I’m sure you’ll start building the pallet for it, every taste is acquired IMHO.
If you’re in the US just watch out for the nitrates in deli meat. Bacon is delicious, but I can’t get actual bacon cured with salt unless I get it directly from regenerative farmers. They try to sell us the Celery powder which contains “natural nitrates” which the body absorbs just like the synthetic.. that’s nice!

Last edited:
My interpretation of that question was what is the difference in the “disgusting” factor between eggs and flesh? One is the embryo of a chicken, one is the muscle of the chicken, still eating chicken.

Vegetarians also eat dairy made from the bodily fluids of animals, pretty gross if you think about it.

When I was in vegan/veggie groups this “disgusting” factor of so called chicken periods (eggs), bodily fluids (dairy), flesh etc. was used by the group to enforce their decisions and beliefs until it becomes almost an identity of virtue based on part “oh that’s gross” and part animal rights. Eventually there enters a total disconnect from reality, objectively speaking living as a human in this STS 3D reality is pretty gross, nature is gross or is it that nature seen objectively is beautiful in all it’s facets? Humans try to compartmentalize through cognitive dissonance that which is beautiful about 3D existence from that which is disgusting, causes suffering etc. instead of embracing the totality or objective truth of the entire experience, the good, the bad and the ugly.

For example from one perspective the human birthing process appears terrifying and disgusting with the screaming, blood and a body emerging from a body but for most people they don’t view it as such, they view it as one of the most beautiful experiences a human can view, life being born, unconditional love being manifested.

This is why the ying yang symbol is so important to meditate on.

Yes, eating the flesh of animals is something I wish I didn’t have to do. But at the same time I can view the totality of the situation, how it’s part of the natural life cycle, the life of the animal, my life, it’s death to sustain my life, just like the death of the plants to sustain its life, all one. I give thanks to those beings who sustain me and at the same time I gain better insight and acceptance that I too provide “food” for those that prey upon humanity. Whom by the way prefer vegetarians.

So the question of why is the eating of eggs not disgusting versus flesh should be investigated. Is this not a form of compartmentalizing reality? Surely they’re either both disgusting or neither are? It’s a question for you to ponder, you might even see how the predators mind plays it’s tricks through contradictions.

Edit: spelling
@Candice - thank you so so much. Your response has hit home. I absolutely do compartmentalise for a reason I can’t rationally explain. For whatever reason, I don’t put eggs or dairy in the same box as flesh. I associate flesh/meat with blood, gore, tendon, sinews etc. Eggs and dairy seem… prettier. Haha.

I 100% need to explore what’s going on mentally. There’s a fear/disgust there that may very well not be my own. Facing that fear could make my transition to omnivore-dom far more seamless.

This quote comes to mind:
“The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.”

—Julius Caesar 75 BC (from the film Revolver)

Thank you to everyone who has kindly shared their time and advice with me!!

I 100% need to explore what’s going on mentally. There’s a fear/disgust there that may very well not be my own. Facing that fear could make my transition to omnivore-dom far more seamless.
Glad I could help a little. Also I genuinely believe that you shouldn’t push yourself too much on this, 25 years of a certain programming, diet or belief system is a lot to unravel. Just take your time, the transition to eating more meat products will come in time naturally.

For me I had to transition due to health issues, so those health issues are what pushed me to overcome my “disgust” but the changes were very gradual until it just becomes normal to eat meat.

At the same time I was doing a lot of self observation of my thoughts, beliefs, sacred cows etc. so just by reading recommended books on psychology or 4th way you may open little doors psychologically that allow you to be more open to changing very deep programs. Just take it easy, one step at a time.

Synthetically produced meat has been touted for years by Bill Gates and other parts of the Western oligarchy as a solution to the so-called climate crisis. In the cover photo, Gates is seen with another super-rich investor in Memphis Meats, now Upside Foods, which aims to use biotechnology to produce imitation meat. But a new study shows that the cells used to make lab-grown meat can cause cancer. According to National Pulse magazine:

"All indications are that the major manufacturers of these new products - including the "big three," Believer Meat, Eat Just and Upside Foods - are doing their best to avoid a public debate on the issue. But whether they can continue to do so after this recent wave of negative publicity remains to be seen.

In early February, a Bloomberg article described the production of synthetic meat. These are so-called 'immortal cells':

"Normal meat cells don't just divide indefinitely. To grow cell cultures on a scale large enough to run a business, many companies use [...] so-called immortal cells, something that most people have never intentionally eaten.

While immortalised cell lines "are an essential part of medical research", the author noted that technically they are pre-cancerous and can sometimes even be completely cancerous. The author continued: "The problem is that the materials used to make the product - 'immortal cell lines' - reproduce indefinitely, just like cancer. This means that they are in fact cancerous.

Does anyone have any other feedback or creative advice that might help me? Ideas? Advice on supplementation I might consider? Some clever ways to get quality animal protein in my system?

Side note, I do eat lots of eggs! How many is too many?
I truly cannot stand liver, I have a mental block so ingrained that when I try to eat it I gag and my mouth refuses to produce saliva to start the digestive process. It’s got nothing much to do with the taste or smell because it doesn’t taste or smell that bad….
My trick to get around the adversity so I can still consume it is to chop it up into tiny pieces and swallow without chewing between mouthfuls of other food that I’m eating. I still get the flavour and some negative physical reaction but I’ve been eating liver for years and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better so I do what I do to get it down.

I truly cannot stand liver, I have a mental block so ingrained that when I try to eat it I gag and my mouth refuses to produce saliva to start the digestive process. It’s got nothing much to do with the taste or smell because it doesn’t taste or smell that bad….
My trick to get around the adversity so I can still consume it is to chop it up into tiny pieces and swallow without chewing between mouthfuls of other food that I’m eating. I still get the flavour and some negative physical reaction but I’ve been eating liver for years and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better so I do what I do to get it down.
Hey @Fluffy - I know what you mean about gagging and not producing saliva. I put a small amount of bone broth in my meal yesterday. I lost my tastebuds and saliva - could barely chew. I learnt how deeply ingrained the mental block is - my physical reaction and mental discomfort were ‘off the charts’ irrational. Is the mental block a program or the result of attachment(s), do you think?

Hey @Fluffy - I know what you mean about gagging and not producing saliva. I put a small amount of bone broth in my meal yesterday. I lost my tastebuds and saliva - could barely chew. I learnt how deeply ingrained the mental block is - my physical reaction and mental discomfort were ‘off the charts’ irrational. Is the mental block a program or the result of attachment(s), do you think?
Interesting, I used to think it was because I was 35 before I started trying to eat liver and was unaccustomed to it and hadn’t developed a taste for the strong flavour. I’d rather be a vegetarian if I had a choice so it could be some attachment influencing that thought with the intention to ruin my health as I’m extremely sensible to most plants, dairy and eggs too.
It could be a program inserted to derail me also, I have a big adversity to eating meat but it’s really the only food that doesn’t make me sick and I’ve had many variations of eating disorders because of the problem where it turns into intense adversity where I cannot stomach it anymore and am left with either fasting or eating plants that don’t nourish because I can’t digest them properly and the multiple health problems from their innate toxins.

I’ve been fighting this battle for a long time, it hasn’t really gotten any easier except for the time I decided I’d stop cooking and just eat raw meat and take the whole flavour angle out of it, raw meat tastes like nothing much, raw brain just tastes like a mild fat flavour, it was very easy to eat and digest, cooking enhances flavour. I still eat (swallow) the liver raw so it’s flavour is more mild.
I’m going to propose that for me, at least, but I’d suspect for many, even most, that ideals surrounding food and eating habits are built in self destruct programs designed to weaken and slowly annihilate ourselves. I’m sometimes quite impressed at the cunning ideas and tools that the STS powers that be use on us so we just destroy ourselves without them needing to do much more that sit back and enjoy watching their handiwork. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom