The Vegetarian Myth

I'd say it's a step in a good direction but as a former vegetarian with vegan episodes unfortunately I have the experience of 12 years of worsening health despite supplementation, while no tests ever detected any issues. And I spent a fortune on blood tests, both through my GP as well as privately. I took loads of supplements too. In case anyone wonders why I didn't abandon the diet earlier, the self-indoctrination most vegetarians/vegans subject themselves to meant that I blamed everything and anything but not the diet. Fortunately, I always had lots of butter and eggs. Otherwise I'd probably be a braindead zombie today.
I have had exactly the same experience. I feel like I didn't even know I was doing well on a vegetarian diet. But now in retrospect, since I started eating meat again, I feel so much better, my skin has gotten better, my hair loss is going down, my whole complexion is better, my dark circles are no longer dark, my digestion is better, my brain is working much better, I'm clearer and most of all I feel completely free without this self-imposed ethical constraint. :cheer:

So I can only agree with you and I think it's great that something is being done about the fact that already children are being fed vegan. Seems like a really good start. Thanks for sharing :love:

But now in retrospect, since I started eating meat again, I feel so much better, my skin has gotten better, my hair loss is going down, my whole complexion is better, my dark circles are no longer dark, my digestion is better, my brain is working much better, I'm clearer and most of all I feel completely free without this self-imposed ethical constraint.
I too was vegetarian, for 6 years with periods of being vegan. Initially my health improved, I think because I ate very “clean”, no more average diet. However 3 years in, I started to notice issues with hair loss, skin problems, moods, crazy weight gain and tooth enamel thinning.

I was so reluctant to change, I’d thoroughly brainwashed myself. But then two years ago my health problems had gotten so bad I decided to introduce fish. Then other kinds of meat and now I’d say I’m paleo.

The only problem that noticeably got better were my moods, felt more balanced and clear. Only with vitamin B12 supplements did I notice a huge improvement in my hair. But the dry skin and cystic acne continued. Recently I started supplementing with niacin and wow the change in my skin is dramatic. It’s not dry, it’s glowing and clear. I’d say my only continuing health concern are my teeth, but I think that’ll take time.

I agree, setting oneself free of self imposed ethical “brain washing” and guilt is a gift. It lead me to open my eyes about other ways I was brainwashed.

Hi there! A convinced meat-eater here. Especially used to be a big fan of pig's meat. I just came across some interviews with Max Spiers (a killed/suicided truth speaker). I'm not really sure I you are familiar with him, but what he has to say overall truly is resonating with me. He was a guy who was certainly in the know about a lot of stuff.

In one of his interviews he was talking briefly about pig's meat. He was stating that the domesticated pig was created by crossbreeding wild bore with.. human. So, that by eating pig's meat is energetic cannibalism in a way, regarding to him.

It shook me bad, but I guess, but it really sounds quite plausibel in a way. There are a lot of genetic similarities between pigs and humans, organs match and pigs are extremely intelligent. Well, I'm off eating pig's meat forever I guess, but I'm really wondering what you think about eating pig's meat in general, and what your thoughts about this hypothesis are.

Hi there! A convinced meat-eater here. Especially used to be a big fan of pig's meat. I just came across some interviews with Max Spiers (a killed/suicided truth speaker). I'm not really sure I you are familiar with him, but what he has to say overall truly is resonating with me. He was a guy who was certainly in the know about a lot of stuff.

In one of his interviews he was talking briefly about pig's meat. He was stating that the domesticated pig was created by crossbreeding wild bore with.. human. So, that by eating pig's meat is energetic cannibalism in a way, regarding to him.

It shook me bad, but I guess, but it really sounds quite plausibel in a way. There are a lot of genetic similarities between pigs and humans, organs match and pigs are extremely intelligent. Well, I'm off eating pig's meat forever I guess, but I'm really wondering what you think about eating pig's meat in general, and what your thoughts about this hypothesis are.

I think I read somewhere many years ago (can't remember the source, but may have been Cayce), that pigs were genetically engineered by Atlanteans and yes, they had human genetic components. Maybe that's the reason for several myths about men being turned into pigs.

Well, we know that all corporeal beings on earth are related to each other genetically to one extent or another. Reviewing the 'history' of 'evolution' only demonstrates the idea that parts and systems were repeatedly re-used, re-purposed, modified this way or that, so it is almost impossible to unpack and sort that can of worms (and yeah, we have worm genes...).

After giving it a lot of thought, and considering a number of other things, I came to the conclusion that if the story was true, it may very well have been done to provide a more compatible meat source for humans. You know the old saying "you are what you eat" and how many peoples would consume certain parts of the body of their food for specific reasons - eat a heart and you have courage, etc - and cannibal tribes would consume special parts of powerful enemies in order to acquire their power. Modern science has given us good reasons to consume organ meats for the nutrients, so maybe the ancients were onto something there?

Getting back to the "you are what you eat" idea, we also know from the science that vegetables, fruits and grains are useful - or at least acceptable - for some human nutritional needs, but not to be overdone. We also know from the science that vegetable oils are very bad for humans over the long term. I've read that the one animal that has the perfect ratio of omegas for human consumption is the horse. Well, I'm a horse lover and I don't think I want to eat one because they are so useful in many other important ways as well as beautiful. But what about pigs? One might expect them to have the right ratio of a lot of things important for human nutrition if they are genetically similar in some ways and are, themselves, given a balanced diet.

So, all of that makes me think that if, in fact, pigs were 'created' for some purpose, and considering their physical parameters, it must have been so that they would be close to an ideal food source for human beings. I'm not inclined to look a gift pig in the mouth.

[…]He was stating that the domesticated pig was created by crossbreeding wild bore with.. human. So, that by eating pig's meat is energetic cannibalism in a way, regarding to him.
This subject seems to surface in cycles, every few years. When I reflect on the conversations and diet discussions I have had in the past with people advocating that because of shared genetics, we are committing “energetic cannibalism” It appears that they are attempting to manipulate us through our empathy and compassion.
It shook me bad, but I guess, but it really sounds quite plausibel in a way.
There it is, from what you stated above, you were shocked, and the emotional manipulation worked.
For what it’s worth, you brought the question here to the forum, that’s good.
Hopefully you can find resolution to this, and It doesn’t become a fear or revulsion for pork program.
There are a lot of genetic similarities between pigs and humans, organs match and pigs are extremely intelligent. Well, I'm off eating pig's meat forever I guess, but I'm really wondering what you think about eating pig's meat in general, and what your thoughts about this hypothesis are.
Here is a discussion on this subject, from 2013.

Having spent a bit of time studying nature and the connectivity we share with every living being on this planet, I have come to the understanding that yes, the mixed and matched shared DNA is a fact, we are made of the same building blocks.

I think what Laura wrote sums it up nicely:
So, all of that makes me think that if, in fact, pigs were 'created' for some purpose, and considering their physical parameters, it must have been so that they would be close to an ideal food source for human beings. I'm not inclined to look a gift pig in the mouth.

I can only comment from an empirical point of view. As a male living in the Balkans, and here we have probably the greatest consumption of pigs meat in whole of Europe (really low consumption of beef), I have noticed significant diference in how Balkan people look and how imigrants from Midle East looks.

Imigrants are not eating pig meat or any of the byproducts, such as lard, grease etc. There is also racial diference, but diference in physical look and even In physical strenght is so stagerin that it can not be asigned just to race.

Imigrant males (there are only males) are in average from 18-20 to 40-45 years old, from diferent countries (many racial diferences among them, but ALL OF THEM doesnt it pig), their average height is around 160 to 165cm, and weight accordingly not more than 60-70kg.

Average height in Balkan males are 175 - 185cm, with average weight around 80 to 100-110kg (but not obesse) (for example I'm 45, 183cm tall and around 92kgs, but I'm considered almost below average)

I am aware that comparison sounds a bit silly, but it is not when you see the diference with your own eyes.

I can only comment from an empirical point of view. As a male living in the Balkans, and here we have probably the greatest consumption of pigs meat in whole of Europe (really low consumption of beef), I have noticed significant diference in how Balkan people look and how imigrants from Midle East looks.

Imigrants are not eating pig meat or any of the byproducts, such as lard, grease etc. There is also racial diference, but diference in physical look and even In physical strenght is so stagerin that it can not be asigned just to race.

Imigrant males (there are only males) are in average from 18-20 to 40-45 years old, from diferent countries (many racial diferences among them, but ALL OF THEM doesnt it pig), their average height is around 160 to 165cm, and weight accordingly not more than 60-70kg.

Average height in Balkan males are 175 - 185cm, with average weight around 80 to 100-110kg (but not obesse) (for example I'm 45, 183cm tall and around 92kgs, but I'm considered almost below average)

I am aware that comparison sounds a bit silly, but it is not when you see the diference with your own eyes.
Average%2BMale%2BHeight%2Bacross%2BEurope.jpg

At first I thought that this is just a difference in the standard of living, but there is something in it... I would describe it this way (for Europe): In all countries with tall people there is a high consumption of pork, but not in all countries with a high consumption of pork, high people (for example, the Spaniards are not very tall, despite the fact that according to statistics they eat a lot of pork, and the highest Bosnians consume little pork. Here I see another pattern in the south, people are lower than in the north (Bosnians are an exception, but the general trend is this)), for example, the Portuguese consume on ~ 20 kg more meat than Norwegians and only 2 kg more than Poles but shorter than both. But perhaps all this is not connected in any way because the Bosnians not only pork but also consume little meat in general, maybe genetic factors play a possibly large role.

pork consumption by country: Pork Meat Consumption Per Capita

Video
  • The most consistently ‘vegan’ state is Oregon, achieving the highest search value for 12 years out of 15. This is followed by Vermont, Washington and California.
  • The state which is most reluctant to seek out vegan trends (and therefore the biggest meat-eaters) is Mississippi, followed by South Dakota, Alabama and North Dakota.
  • Political leanings correlate with how vegan each state is, with the top 10 biggest vegan states all largely Democrat voters, and the 10 lowest vegan states all largely Republican.
  • The states seeing the biggest change in attitudes include Nevada (38 point increase in vegan searches) and New Hampshire (31 point decrease in vegan searches).

Threshold Moments - Upside Foods (fka Memphis Meats)
Jun 29, 2020

New York
November 3, 2021 By VegWorld Magazine Leave a Comment
1636100172950.png

1636100263606.png

My experience with being vegetarian (for about 9 years) was not pleasant. I had a very hard time with mental health during that period; brain fog, depression, irritability, lack of patience, no energy, overweight, indigestion. I remember the first time I ate fish again, wow, It was pretty amazing. That led to re-introducing meat into my diet. I could never go back to being vegetarian, it doesn't work for my body.

I like the philosophy of being grateful for that which sustains us, plant and animal.

It seems many will be trying to budget now that the cost of everything is skyrocketing. Meat wise we took a stab at smoked turkey tails, 4 @ $4.95. They were huge, about the size of one half my fist. My first thought was what kind of bird was this again, it must have been some sorta GMO thingy. They looked like possible ostrich tails, l couldn't believe it. Anyway we baked them. I'm fond of roast turkey tail during Thanksgiving, always ask for that section before others, it's tradition with me. Let me tell you those smoked turkey tails had to be the most nasty and disgusting thing ever. I tried to be discreet so as not to influence my wife's enjoyment of her meal. I ate a bit then tried another small nibble and stopped and worked on other parts of the meal. Finally my wife ask "what do you think"? Ho ha ha ha ho ha ha ha ho ha ha! What do l think? Ho ha ha ha ho ha ha ha ho ha ha ha, l think we are good on those, she said the same.

Back
Top Bottom