Thinking about time

Stella Marys, why, in the post where you used "Cs" instead of "A" for when the Cs answer, did you change the some of the wording that were in the sessions?
Hi, Nienna!:flowers: Yes, it is possible that there are translation errors. I use Google translator for reading. I also use Deepl. Maybe in the copies the meaning is lost. I will keep more in mind the dates of the sessions to copy them directly from English. The issue is that, to quote, I have to pay attention where I want to quote. I am gradually picking up more English words to be more accurate. Can you mark me where the mistakes are so I can fix them? If I know where I have to correct, I will do a search for the sessions and copy them directly from the forum in their original language. Sorry if I caused any misunderstanding. Thanks for the heads up. I'll do my best to keep the purity of the messages. Regards!:-)

Thank you for your reply, Stella Marys.

From what I could see, the meaning was similar, the words were just exchanged with others words that had a similar meaning; or the words were rearranged, but the meaning was still similar.

What made me look at these quotes was the fact that instead of the Cs answer being started with an "A" as they are in all of the sessions, they started with "CS" which has never been done in a session so I wanted to know what was going on.

Yes, if you can, please copy the English version of the sessions just in case of translation error with online translators. You did this in much of the sessions you quoted and that is a good thing.

One of the things that is very important on this forum is to keep the sessions as they are when quoting them. Also, to not use copies of sessions that are printed on other sites as there is no guarantee that things have not been changed in the sessions by those who run those other sites for whatever reasons they may have.

In 2006 two physicists, Elisabeth Rausher and Russel Targ , published a paper in Proceedings of the American Institute of Physics conference under the title "Investigation of a complex space-time metric to describe precognition of the future" [1]. In the original 2001 version of the paper [1a] (still available here ), the title was expanded by adding "The speed of thoughts:" at the beginning, although the abstract of the paper was exactly the same.

Let me quote from the Introduction of this article:

"(...) Now, in the 21st century, the evidence has become overwhelming that our thoughts and bodies can be directly affected and influenced by another person's thoughts or by events and activities in a distant place blocked from ordinary perception. (...)"

It is somewhat surprising that the American Institute of Physics, a serious institution, would allow the publication of such a statement. And "Precognition of the Future?" Isn't it considered pseudoscience? Or, at best, as "fringe science"? Strange. I leave it to the reader to speculate on the possible causes of such a "faux pas".
Ark stimulates and encourages the reader to speculate on that point he makes, and for that I am obviously not educated enough.
However I couldn't stop my head from shooting to a lot of things that might have a bearing on that.
Speculating then, I start by keeping in mind that the occult government owns all the agencies and institutions that have influence in shaping the human population.
So, if this hidden government allows the disclosure of certain specific and/or timely information, it is obviously because something dark is afoot with that.
Something that comes to mind that could be part of a very dark plan would be the following:
The idea of having "non-ordinary perception" seduces many. dangerous!
I have a deep interest in emphasizing the dangerousness of "non-ordinary states of consciousness" through artificial methods.
Remember the Cas said that 4D STS has plans to dominate and manipulate us also in 4D?
I think this is a very sensitive issue, so what you want to share will be very important to see the thing better.
Thank you guys.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom