Thinking about time

It seems to me that a person whose level of consciousness is third Density, when they "die" goes to 5D, to contemplate, review, heal, and plan perhaps to some extent, the next incarnation.
The same is true for Fourth Density entities.
You seem to have the idea here that the level of existence determines the level of consciousness or soul development and I don’t think that’s quite right.

Being in 5D does not make a 3D or 4D entity 5D, in terms of level of consciousness.
Again it sounds like your saying level of existence determines level of consciousness. Or rather that there is a hardwired connection to entity level?

What happens is that the recycling zone is in 5D, and that can confuse us a little, because there are also entities whose level of consciousness is 5D, but those cases are specific.

?

The possibility of moving or becoming a higher density entity occurs every so many thousands of years, which are the moments of transition.
Here it sounds like you are saying work on the self doesn’t produce anything: That evolution is deterministic. That it depends on God’s alarm going off. “2000 years at 350 degrees; these cookies should be done. Hope they’re not too crispy”.

I think it’s highly complex and there are exceptions to every rule. Again it sounds like you’re conflating entering 4D and that automatically makes you a 4D level being. I guess I don’t think that the environment a being occupies has such an absolute effect on the essence of that being. Otherwise we wouldn’t have 4D STS AND STO…..? Or Einsteins and Hitlers along with Joe Sixpack in the same existence level?

To stop being entities of Third level of consciousness, it is not enough to "die". It is necessary to learn the lessons of 3D.

Right

So I’m just going off of what it sounds like you are saying but that may not be what you mean.

Last edited:
I think I understand from what you say that you believe that when a person is in a fourth-density environment, there is a change in physicality or a physical adaptation.
Not really. It was not intended that “statement” quoted above.

Fruit of knowledge I would say.
As all else, yes.

Now, what does happen with a 3D subject taken to 4th density environment is probably a topic to a new thread. Anyway we have many mentions on this, for example:​
January 13, 1996 Session

Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!!
…………………………..

May 25, 1996 Session
Q: (L) Does a mother ship[Orion STS] carry a lot of small ships?
A: Yes.

Q: (L) How many can be carried in one mother ship?
A: 150,000

Q: (L) Holy Shi’ite Moslems! What size are they? And, we have to remember that these ships are bigger inside, as a rule, because of some sort of strange principal at that level.
A: Exactly, remember, there is variability of physicality on 4th density, but not lack of physicality.
…………………………..

December 19, 1998 Session
Q: Does biology exist at 4th density?

Q: Yet, it’s a variable physical density, right?
A: Yes, but what is your assumption here?​

Hi guys.

There are many things I still don't understand about reality.
The information shared in this forum very extensive, quite complex and impossible to understand individually.

This beautiful exchange, where we all risk to say inaccurate or wrong things about some topic, has besides sharing life, the purpose of being able to see, what we could not see looking and reasoning alone.

For example, there is something that confused me a little, and I said how I was understanding it.
The companions, with the kindness that characterizes and prevails in this beautiful ship, shared their vision, in addition to providing material to study.
This made me review again.

From what I am seeing now, as far as being 5D or being in 5D, it seems to me that I was wrong.
Check this out, which pretty much agrees with OutSments.ky's com.

Session 22 June 1996:
Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?

A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/ learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.

Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.

Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?

A: No.

Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?

A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.

Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?

A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.

Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....

A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!"

Q: (L) In this picture in my mind, the cycle moves out, in dispersion, begins to accrete and return to the source. Is this correct?

A: Close.

Q: (L) Is it, in fact, that exactly half of all that exists, is moving into imbalance, while the other half is moving into balance?

A: Close.

Q: (L) All the cosmos? All that exists?

Q: (L) Is it possible that one area of the cosmos has more of the balance seeking energy while another has more of that which is seeking imbalance?

A: Oh yes!

Q: (L) Is the Earth one of those areas that is more imbalanced than balanced at the present time?

A: Yes, but rapidly moving back toward balance.

Q: (L) Is the Realm Border part of this balancing?

BCasco. I couldn't understand what you said. It's possible it was something important, but the discomfort I felt while reading your post clouded me a bit.
If you think that ridiculing people who want to learn is the right way to go, you are wrong.
If you want to teach someone something to help them, you have to respect them first. Otherwise, it's a lie that you want to help them.

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas! 🎄:flowers:

Hola muchachos
Son muchas las cosas que aún no entiendo sobre la realidad.
La información compartida en este foro muy extensa, bastante compleja e imposible de entender en forma individual.

Este hermoso intercambio, donde todos nos arriesgamos a decir cosas imprecisas o equivocadas sobre algún tema, tiene además de compartir la vida, la finalidad de poder ver, lo que no podríamos ver mirando y razonando solos.

Por ejemplo, hay algo que me confundía un poco, y dije cómo lo estaba entendiendo yo.
Los compañeros, con la amabilidad que caracteriza y predomina en este hermoso barco, compartieron su visión, además de aportar material para estudiar.
Esto me hizo revisar nuevamente.

Por lo que estoy viendo ahora, en cuanto a ser de 5D o estar en 5D, me parece que yo estaba equivocado.
Miren esto, que condice bastante con los comentarios de OutSky.

[Cita de sesión]

BCasco. No he podido entender lo que dijiste. Es posible que fuera algo importante, pero el malestar que sentí mientras leía tu publicación me nubló un poco.
Si crees que poner en ridículo a las personas que quieren aprender es el camino correcto, estás equivocado.
Si le quieres enseñar algo a alguien para ayudarlo, primero lo tienes que respetar. De lo contrario, es mentira que lo quieres ayudar.

Gracias muchachos y ¡Feliz Navidad! 🎄:flowers:

Is time just causes and effects in a series? Can we observe cause and effect without anything in between? Maybe the "in-betweeness" is just what's needed for us to be aware (consciousness). It's possible that time and space are qualities of this "in-betweeness", and we try to categorize and quantify, so we can predict what will happen in the future. But, since our predictions are not always accurate, we try to find better ways to distinguish and group qualities together, so our predictions are better (enhance consciousness).

Thank you Sol Logotypes. Very interesting!:thup:

Gravity is the mortar that connects everything, and is the complete information.
So, to be able to read or capture information contained in those
"in-between", would be to become aware or become conscious.

Undoubtedly, this allows us to better predict the effects that may cause this or that which we decide to do in daily life.In other words, increased free will, with the corresponding burden of responsibility for our actions. In other words, increased free will, with the corresponding burden of responsibility for our actions.

I find the questions you raised fascinating, because knowing that time is an illusion, and that separation is also an illusion, I believe that your questions are also answers.

Thank you again. :flowers:

Undoubtedly, this allows us to better predict the effects that may cause this or that which we decide to do in daily life.In other words, increased free will, with the corresponding burden of responsibility for our actions.

Yesterday at the beach, it occurred to me that the waves serve as a useful metaphor for time and space. As I stood in one place, the waves lapped against me one after the other. The distance between each peak, or the interval of time between them, would determine how often the waves hit me. I could either observe the distance, or count to predict the next wave. Both were different ways of viewing the same phenomenon. This made me wonder: if I can perceive both time and space to understand the same thing, is the distinction between them simply a matter of choice? It's like when you focus on the taste or aroma of a cup of coffee; both qualities of the coffee, but not the coffee itself.

Gravity is the mortar that connects everything, and is the complete information.
So, to be able to read or capture information contained in those
"in-between", would be to become aware or become conscious.

When we refer to the gravity of a situation, we are referring to what information is most important and worthy of our attention. Could gravity be a force that guides us to information of greater value or to a more concise way of expressing the same phenomenon? Gravity is thus seen as a way of supporting a conscious decision regarding perception too.

BCasco/@BHelmet. I couldn't understand what you said. It's possible it was something important, but the discomfort I felt while reading your post clouded me a bit.
If you think that ridiculing people who want to learn is the right way to go, you are wrong.
If you want to teach someone something to help them, you have to respect them first. Otherwise, it's a lie that you want to help them.

Thanks guys and Merry Christmas! 🎄:flowers:
Hi Bernado GA, I have taken the liberty of putting the name BCasco back into the original English for a better understanding of who is who.

BHelmet will tell you what he thinks, but some guitarists have an instantly recognisable sound, and such are BHelmet's posts for everyone, I really don't think his primary focus is to ridicule or disrespect anyone.
The point is that you have to teach your ears to recognise his guitar playing, and then you can appreciate it or not.

____
Hola Bernado GA, me he tomado la libertad de volver a poner el nombre BCasco en el inglés original para que se entienda mejor quién es quién.

BHelmet te dirá lo que piensa, pero algunos guitarristas tienen un sonido reconocible al instante, y así son los posts de BHelmet para todo el mundo, realmente no creo que su objetivo principal sea ridiculizar o faltar al respeto a nadie.
La cuestión es que tienes que enseñar a tus oídos a reconocer su forma de tocar la guitarra, para que puedas apreciarlo o no.

Reading this, I was reminded of this quantum entanglement phenomenon again and the idea of a quantum internet: Science | AAAS.

But more related to this topic, the idea of two photons from the same source being connected, regardless of the distance between them, makes one question if anything exists outside of the boundaries of time and space.

Nonetheless, in our universe, nothing can move at an infinite speed. Could this "spooky action at a distance" be due to something else? The notion of two distinct objects having an unlocalized connection appears to be odd and unfeasible. Though, what if we interpret this phenomenon as not being two separate items, but one? If it is single, perhaps some sort of matrix of the divine cosmic mind, then it's maybe not as "spooky"?

Reading this, I was reminded of this quantum entanglement phenomenon again and the idea of a quantum internet: Science | AAAS.

But more related to this topic, the idea of two photons from the same source being connected, regardless of the distance between them, makes one question if anything exists outside of the boundaries of time and space.

Nonetheless, in our universe, nothing can move at an infinite speed. Could this "spooky action at a distance" be due to something else? The notion of two distinct objects having an unlocalized connection appears to be odd and unfeasible. Though, what if we interpret this phenomenon as not being two separate items, but one? If it is single, perhaps some sort of matrix of the divine cosmic mind, then it's maybe not as "spooky"?
As we know, there is no souch thing as time, so you know, without time distance is not a problem.
It only is what we perceive and this effects of entanglement break through this illusion, so we can see it as it is, as everything is, spontanous, all at the same timeless "time", in the NOW.

As we know, there is no souch thing as time

If we use the word "existence" instead, we might say that time does not exist. Nevertheless, we can state that existence does exist. From this, we can inquire as to what are the characteristics of existence. We need an observer and something to observe, and this is not a static process, it involves movement or change. In this way, time becomes a part of the qualifications of existence, along with observers and things observed.

As we know, there is no souch thing as time, so you know, without time distance is not a problem.
It only is what we perceive and this effects of entanglement break through this illusion, so we can see it as it is, as everything is, spontanous, all at the same timeless "time", in the NOW.

Fascinating!

Guys, I think you are bringing to the discussion something that is very! important, and that is "Thinking". Not long ago, Ark asked some questions to the Cs, having to do with quantum computers and so on. Obviously, I couldn't decipher what they were talking about.:-D But I do remember my feeling at the time, and it was that in that "technology", "thought" is a very! involved factor, because you are dealing with very subtle energies. Specifically, it seemed to me that the "quantum computers" would be interacting with "thought" in some way.

I don't know if you can make sense of it. I remember more things I also thought of while enjoying that exchange between Ark and the Cs, but first I need to tidy it up a bit so I don't go off on a tangent.

Before I forget, I'll comment that further back in this thread, Quill mentioned rocks or stones, in some questions he was asking himself. Then, I commented something that put rocks in a long wave cycle, and now I think that is not correct. If anyone can help make that issue clearer, it would be a great help.

Thanks guys, best regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

:-D

In comparison, if we take 1D creature, like a rock or stone, how far apart for it are those 'bellows' from each other, as we perceive time.

Million years or more?

But what ever the density, if 'time' exists, aren't those bellows or markers common factor in all densities, in some form or another?

Anyway, it goes over my head. Next time I probably use guitar or cowbell to visualize.

If Panpsychism is true and all matter is composed of conscious, indivisible units, we can refer to these as 'consciousness units'. This raises the question of which units have more or less consciousness and how this can be determined. A possible way to assess this is by looking at the range of behaviors. For instance, we can infer that insects, which typically possess more observable behaviors than rocks, contain more consciousness units. It is also reasonable to assume that one human has more consciousness units than thousands of insects combined. This suggests that the amount of matter is not necessarily indicative of the amount of consciousness units. To address this, we can hypothesize that there are different qualities of consciousness units, with some providing more "free will" than others. It is possible that these qualities are not all inherited through species, and some may be acquired throughout life. Humans, for example, may have the capacity to acquire more consciousness units throughout their lifetime.

It seems to me that this is not exactly the case.
It seems to me that a person whose level of consciousness is third Density, when they "die" goes to 5D, to contemplate, review, heal, and plan perhaps to some extent, the next incarnation.
The same is true for Fourth Density entities.

Being in 5D does not make a 3D or 4D entity 5D, in terms of level of consciousness.
What happens is that the recycling zone is in 5D, and that can confuse us a little, because there are also entities whose level of consciousness is 5D, but those cases are specific.

The possibility of moving or becoming a higher density entity occurs every so many thousands of years, which are the moments of transition.
Me dirijo a la playa para quemar algunas calorías.
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية.
I'm headed to the beach to burn off some calories
'ana dhahib 'iilaa alshaati li'ahraq baed alsuerat alhararia

Back
Top Bottom