Thinking about time

Hi, I made a quick search with space/time in the fresh resource submitted by Alejo : Ra_concept_guide, here are some extracts:

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex.It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time.

In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.

and

Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes.The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.

and

Time/space is [the inner planes are] no more homogenous than space/time [the outer planes]. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time, and has as structured system of what you may call natural laws. – 70.17

It's a bit "dry" but it's RA :lol:
Great and very helpful quote on Ra was done overhead italic added by me. Indeed, from it, we can recall opportune information to the Work. However, likely I should note that the upper words are not entirely from the Ra (Law of One). In point of fact, a part of it comes from the book’s glossary, which probably is an inference from the editors of Ra material. Then I suspect that such inference is partly correct. So, next is emphasized the glossary —not stated by Ra— as separated from the on top quoted Ra’s statements:

Glossary —Ra Contact

“Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes. The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.”

Also I can tell that the terms “time-space” and “space-time” are often used by Ra, during conversation with the respective channeling group, in reference to their present and engaged talking. So, it is my supposition that both terms are ultimately equal. Ra, maybe, alternates the order of the two words —i.e. time-space/space-time— only to indicate distinct perspectives. That is to say that the “distinction” can be optionally applied as a way to indicate the “location“ of the speaker that can be 3rd-density or else from a higher density.

Furthermore, regarding time and space, I have written a specific post on this subject in another thread, which is quoted in the next post.​

The next quotation is a post published into another thread, nevertheless it seems to be very suitable for this thread too. In specific it goes on details related to the 3D aspects of “time” and “space.” So, here it is:

Usually we are inclined to go by a rational line based on what we realise in the mundane world, such as historical places and persons. However, as I see, to a full understanding of those epic tales one must not ignore their magical parts, which are indeed a large component of them. In that line, a “super-technology” may be like sorcery, that is merely a material manifestation of high mental power, in turn derived from deep knowledge on the structure of our beings and densities. There, in those stories we have fantastical cities, magical arms, powerful beings altering or building a segment of the structural reality that simply is a mental projection —like have said the C’s.

Also, the mentioned above could be supplemented in another way: A peculiar word is ‘maya,’ which in Sanskritic vocabulary is used as suffix indicative of the composition of many materials, such as water, iron, clay, stones, bones, wood, etc. Then we have in the Hindu myths the chief king architect called Mayasura (or simply Maya), who in Sanskrit (मय) means “asura of the illusion power.” See? If all that magic were supposed to be not important, it for sure would be not there in so much extension and details all over those legends.

Now, out of a speculative cogitation, what is sure is that the same event occurs again and again during the man journey through “time” not only because we use to forget our story, but remember, we are within a repetitive time-loop that till then lasts 74,000 years. Thus, and in my experience based on research, dates work merely like signs instead of chronological sequences. Also we could recall that, as the C’s mention, “history is a bit muddied by design.

So, the latter note accents a way —especially if combined with the C’s transcripts— to find the truth beyond our usual myopic vision of this world. Now, the notes of Velikovsky are memorable by his, in fact, great work on comparative mythology crossed with the characters of our material solar system. Indeed I hope other notes on him be presented in this or other thread. On the other hand, to cite one example differing from what he conjectured, as I see, Vishnu is not Venus.

Vishnu is a keeper. He is the venerable Vedic god whose major task is to maintain the 3D universe and the devas (gods) alive and immutable. During his stories, all the time, shameless and ruthlessly he slays the enemies —i.e. asuras, said reptilian demons— who challenge that “stability”. But note that in spite of the slaughterous hecatomb inflicted on asuras, yet the asura Maya was blatantly spared.

Now let’s hold on the latter comment. In Sanskrit —which came from Atlantis, say the C’s— ‘ma’ (in Ma-ya), as well as, ‘matra’ are said[Monier Williams, Sanskrit Dic.] to mean “measure.” Furthermore, the latter still denotes as “matter,” “atom,” “duration,” “musical unit of time”, “metrical unit,” ,…, and “mother”. Also we have the Sanskritic ‘matre’ meaning “period”, and finally ‘mayanta’ —spelled also maya-anda— indicating “metre,” that we know, involves a mathematical quality inherent of the densities, of which was mentioned in another post. Right, with all that now it is easy to us to perceive that maya also imbues a sense of “creation”… Conclusion: the world seems constructed of illusion. Well, Ra told us this relentlessly. Indeed the Hinduism does not hide this, on contrary, it is fundamental part of its principles as well as it claims, ‘the soul is enveloped in illusion.’
Escher_sky_water2.jpg

Sky and Water by Escher, 1938​

With that above said, comes to my mind some episodes of Castaneda:
The Jorney to Ixtlan —Castaneda

"To believe that shadows are just shadows is doing," he explained. "That belief is somehow stupid. Think about it this way: There is so much more to everything in the world that obviously there must be more to shadows too. After all, what makes them shadows is merely our doing."
………………

The Active Side of Infinity —Castaneda

Darkness had descended very quickly, and the foliage of the trees that had been glowing green a little while before was now very dark and heavy. Don Juan said that if I paid close attention to the darkness of the foliage without focusing my eyes, but sort of looked at it from the corner of my eye, I would see a fleeting shadow crossing my field of vision.

"This is the appropriate time of day for doing what I am asking you to do," he said. "It takes a moment to engage the necessary attention in you to do it. Don't stop until you catch that fleeting black shadow."

I did see some strange fleeting black shadow projected on the foliage of the trees. It was either one shadow going back and forth or various fleeting shadows moving from left to right or right to left or straight up in the air. They looked like fat black fish to me, enormous fish. It was as if gigantic swordfish were flying in the air. I was engrossed in the sight. Then, finally, it scared me. It became too dark to see the foliage, yet I could still see the fleeting black shadows. "What is it, don Juan?" I asked. "I see fleeting black shadows all over the place."

"Ah, that's the universe at large," he said, "incommensurable, nonlinear, outside the realm of syntax. The sorcerers of ancient Mexico were the first ones to see those fleeting shadows, so they followed them around. They saw them as you're seeing them, and they saw them as energy that flows in the universe. And they did discover something transcendental." He stopped talking and looked at me. His pauses were perfectly placed. He always stopped talking when I was hanging by a thread. "What did they discover, don Juan?" I asked.

"They discovered that we have a companion for life," he said, as clearly as he could. "We have a predator that came from the depths of the cosmos and took over the rule of our lives. Human beings are its prisoners.

Moreover, an odd part of that is that afterwards Vishnu self-incorporates, for ever, the name (or title), qualities and physical appearance of his defeated enemies. Vishnu did not beat Venus, but for certain, he uses “aspects” caused by Venus. See, same occurs in the “Central America” accounts where Venus was called “Quetzalcoatl” —because of its ancient cometary appearance like a snake tail crossing the sky. Then there, in Mesoamerica, eventually came an ancient entity, claimed a godly teacher, who took over such title “Quetzalcoatl” to himself and thus conquered the attention of his worshippers.

So, in my opinion, to achieve a deep comprehension of Vedas, Puranas, Mahabharata, Ramayana, Iliad, Odyssey, etc. is necessary to regard name places as cultural references which should not be used to pinpoint current locations; they are more like useful immemorial remains.

August 17, 2003 Session

A:….There are many events presented as one time-wise.
On the latter note, for instance, in objective terms Troy is not, or was, nearby our Greece. As to the “medieval” claim of Troy in Britain, well, maybe the Arthurian literature can give us great clues on this —in specific I recommend the German Parzival.

In short, as more we go throughout myths more we can see them as an amalgamation of events of different “periods” which have worked ultimately to retain our mental status in the 3D universe. By the way, scholars have often compared Mahabharata and Ramayana to the work of Homer —Ramayana indeed is termed the ‘Iliad of the East’. Then, for a moment, we could wonder that Homer derives from the Indian tales, but more likely, as I see, is that those western and eastern mythical sagas represent similar events of distinct mental environs that involve, in particular, transitional densities. And again, for a last example, the “monkey” Hanuman personage of Ramayana/Mahabharata has notable counterpart settled in Chinese background, as well as, then ”possibly” even in our western arts.​

328px-Burning_of_Lanka.jpg

Monkey Hanuman (Ramayana saga)

431px-The_Monkey_Songok%C3%BB.jpg

Chinese epical Monkey

Arcadia shepherds, monkey 3 - left face section.jpg
Old chimp,
amidst other monkeys folded in Poussin

Hi guys.
I fully agree with Quill and Alix.
Thank you Stella Marys for sharing with us, your work of connecting various materials related to the topic.
I find the associations you made very interesting and wise.
Thanks also for the tip on the session that I could not find.:thup:
Now I am starting to read the publication of Out of the sky, which I see, also gives a lot of food for thought.
I feel like Mr. Spock, who, failing to suppress his emotions, would say fascinating...fascinating!!!!:-D

Thanks guys.
Best regards.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

i made this crossword puzzle to add to a directory. here it is. where do it go from here. what section to base place this in. hope its on topic

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 20-57-12 WhatsApp.png
    Screenshot 2022-11-27 at 20-57-12 WhatsApp.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 20
Hello Mizzra.
I would like to be able to answer your questions, but it is not possible, as I only understand Spanish.
Maybe if I knew what it says in your drawing, I could give you my opinion.
I hope your concern can be resolved soon.
Good luck with it.
Best regards.
Me dirijo a la playa para quemar algunas calorías.
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية
أنا ذاهب إلى الشاطئ لأحرق بعض السعرات الحرارية.
I'm headed to the beach to burn off some calories
'ana dhahib 'iilaa alshaati li'ahraq baed alsuerat alhararia

Hello guys.

OutSky said:
Hi, I made a quick search with space/time in the fresh resource submitted by Alejo : Ra_concept_guide, here are some extracts:

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex.It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time.
In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.
and

Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes.The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.

and

Time/space is [the inner planes are] no more homogenous than space/time [the outer planes]. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time, and has as structured system of what you may call natural laws. – 70.17
It's a bit "dry" but it's RA :lol:
Great and very helpful quote on Ra was done overhead italic added by me. Indeed, from it, we can recall opportune information to the Work. However, likely I should note that the upper words are not entirely from the Ra (Law of One). In point of fact, a part of it comes from the book’s glossary, which probably is an inference from the editors of Ra material. Then I suspect that such inference is partly correct. So, next is emphasized the glossary —not stated by Ra— as separated from the on top quoted Ra’s statements:

Glossary —Ra Contact

“Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes. The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.”
Also I can tell that the terms “time-space” and “space-time” are often used by Ra, during conversation with the respective channeling group, in reference to their present and engaged talking. So, it is my supposition that both terms are ultimately equal. Ra, maybe, alternates the order of the two words —i.e. time-space/space-time— only to indicate distinct perspectives. That is to say that the “distinction” can be optionally applied as a way to indicate the “location“ of the speaker that can be 3rd-density or else from a higher density.

Furthermore, regarding time and space, I have written a specific post on this subject in another thread, which is quoted in the next post.

Thank you OutSky.

It is very important that you made the relevant remark, about what are not entirely Ra's statements.
You were very attentive in that detail.
Regarding your own interesting view on the matter, I hope I understood you. We will know after my comments.

From what I have been able to reason so far, I understand it more or less like this:
What determines that an entity is Third Density, is not whether he is incarnated in a physical body or not, but his level of consciousness.

Such an entity can be located in Time/Space and/or Space/Time, depending on the situation.
This alternation between planes or location of the consciousness does not mean that it is changing its level of Density. What changes are the conditions, and therefore your perspective.

It is absolutely imperative that an individual during incarnation has a portion of his consciousness in Time/Space.
One cannot be in Space/Time totally. It would be unnatural.
Even the portion that is conscious in the physical body, must rest from such a situation, abandoning the waking state, lying down to sleep every night.

This subject is very, very extensive and there is much to analyze, but you mentioned the "Work", and I wanted to say something I think.
We know that the Work in Being, that is "The Work", has the task of "anchoring the frequency" in this! world. That is the greatest service we can give as incarnated beings.

To achieve this, due to various factors, it is necessary to communicate with higher densities of STO orientation. In such communication, an agreement is made between the parties as to the terminology used to refer to this or that.

Obviously the inner planes are not the same as the outer planes.
Ra, when you say Time/Space you are referring to one of the situations, and if you say Space/Time you are referring to the other situation in terms of planes.

With this in mind, if we consider that the two words together in a specific order form one term, and that the two same words together but in the other order form another term, we cannot say that both terms are the same. This is if we call the two words together or combined "term".

On the other hand, it is possible that you were referring to the word Time as one term, and the word Space as another term.
In that case, yes, I would not be surprised if both terms ultimately refer to the same thing.

I don't rule it out because even at the beginning of this thread, I was asking if there was a possibility that "Time", was actually the "Path".
Maybe the idea is not so crazy, because now that I think about it, the terms Space and Path have a lot in common. They both imply place, trajectory, location, geometry, projections?

If this makes sense, I imagine that this "path" has no existence prior to our walking. It would be something like the footprint or trace of the movement of consciousness. Recorded information perhaps? The Cas said we are "wave reading units".

I don't know what you guys think.

Another thing I wanted to comment on, is about the post that OutSky also shared.
I am totally ignorant about the mythological stuff and such, however I found it fascinating to read that post, which has so much to do with the transition periods.
The connections are great.

I have a question that may have no relevance, but I'm curious.
It's about the comment that Vishnu is not Venus.
Is there a possibility that they have identified Venus as Vishnu, because of an "Atlantean vision"?
I ask because of the following:

Apparently, Venus was a comet that entered our solar system, becoming just another planet.
This extraordinary event had catastrophic consequences for civilization at that time. Specifically, the destruction of Atlantis and other populations.

So, if the Atlanteans saw Venus causing such destruction, it is possible that they interpreted that it was Vishnu, taking care of the necessary cleansing.

Today we are informed that that planetary catastrophe was not the Apocalypse that is approaching today, with the corresponding transitions of Densities, etc.

But the Atlanteans may have engraved in their memories that traumatic event, which causes great confusion to anyone who has experienced it.

Does what I am saying make any sense? It's just something that crossed my mind while reading.

Getting back to the important stuff, I love the incorporation of these elements from the mythological, legendary, religious, historical, etc. realm. There is so much information contained in these things, which of course has "a hell of a lot" to do with the phenomenon of "time", or the implications that such a phenomenon has.

Thank you guys for reading, and for your contributions that give so much meaning to these concerns.

See you soon.
Best regards:lkj:

Hola muchachos.

[ Dijo OutSky: ...]

Gracias OutSky.

Es muy importante que hayas hecho la acotación pertinente, sobre lo que no son declaraciones enteramente de Ra.
Estuviste muy atenta en ese detalle.
Con respecto a tu propia e interesante visión sobre el asunto, espero haberte entendido. Lo sabremos luego de mis comentarios.

Según lo que he podido razonar hasta el momento, lo entiendo más o menos así:
Lo que determina que una entidad sea de Tercera Densidad, no es si está encarnado en cuerpo físico o no lo está, sino su nivel de consciencia.

Dicha entidad, puede ubicarse en Tiempo/Espacio y/o en Espacio/Tiempo, dependiendo de la situación.
Esta alternancia entre planos o ubicación de la consciencia, no significa que esté cambiando de nivel de Densidad. Lo que cambia son las condiciones, y por ende su perspectiva.

Es absolutamente imprescindible que un individuo durante la encarnación, tenga una porción de su consciencia en Tiempo/Espacio.
No se puede estar en Espacio/Tiempo en forma total. Sería antinatural.
Incluso la porción que está consciente en el cuerpo físico, debe descansar de tal situación, abandonando el estado de vigilia, acostándose a dormir todas las noches.

Este tema es muy, muy extenso y hay mucho para analizar, pero mencionaste a la "Obra", y quería decir algo que pienso.
Sabemos que el Trabajo en el Ser, o sea "La Obra", tiene el cometido de "anclar la frecuencia" en ¡este! mundo. De eso se trata el mayor servicio que podemos dar como seres encarnados.

Para lograr eso, debido a diversos factores, es necesario comunicarse con Densidades superiores de orientación SAO. En dicha comunicación, se establece un acuerdo entre las partes, sobre la terminología utilizada para referirse a esto o aquello.

Evidentemente los planos internos no son lo mismo que los planos externos.
Ra, cuando dice Tiempo/Espacio se refiere a una de las situaciones, y si dice Espacio/Tiempo se refiere a la otra situación en cuanto a planos.

Con esto en mente, si consideramos que las dos palabras juntas en un orden específico forman un término, y que las dos mismas palabras juntas pero en el otro orden forman otro término, no podemos decir que ambos términos son iguales. Esto es si a las dos palabras juntas o combinadas le llamemos "término".

Por otro lado, es posible que tú te estuvieras refiriendo a la palabra Tiempo como un término, y a la palabra Espacio como otro término.
En ese caso si, no me extrañaría que ambos términos, en última instancia, se refieran a lo mismo.

No lo descarto porque incluso al principio de este hilo, yo preguntaba si cabía la posibilidad de que el "Tiempo", fuera en realidad el "Camino".
Quizás la idea no sea tan loca, porque ahora que lo pienso, los términos Espacio y Camino tienen mucho en común. Ambos implican lugar, trayectoria, ubicación, geometría, ¿proyecciones?

Si esto tiene sentido, me imagino que este "camino" no tiene existencia previa a nuestro caminar. Sería algo como la huella o rastro del movimiento de la consciencia. ¿Información registrada tal vez? Los Cas dijeron que somos "unidades de lectura de onda".

No sé que piensan ustedes muchachos.

Otra cosa que quería comentar, es sobre la publicación que también compartió OutSky.
Soy totalmente ignorante sobre los temas mitológicos y demás, sin embargo me resultó fascinante leer esa publicación, que tanto tiene que ver con los períodos de transición.
Las conexiones están buenísimas.

Tengo una pregunta que quizás no tenga relevancia, pero estoy curioso.
Es sobre el comentario de que Vishnu no es Venus.
¿Cabe la posibilidad de que hayan identificado a Venus como Vishnu, por una "visión atlante"?
Lo pregunto por lo siguiente:

Al parecer, Venus era un cometa que ingresó a nuestro sistema solar, convirtiéndose en un planeta más.
Este extraordinario evento, tuvo consecuencias catastróficas para la civilización en ese entonces. Concretamente, la destrucción de la Atlántida y otras poblaciones más.

Entonces, si los atlantes vieron a Venus causando tal destrucción, es posible que hayan interpretado que era Vishnu, encargándose de la limpieza necesaria.

Hoy día estamos informados de que aquella catástrofe planetaria, no fue el Apocalipsis que hoy sí se avecina, con las correspondientes transiciones de Densidades, etc.

Pero los atlantes, pueden tener grabado en sus memorias aquel evento traumático, que provoca gran confusión a cualquiera que lo haya vivenciado.

¿Tiene algún sentido lo que estoy diciendo? Es solo algo que me pasó por la cabeza mientras leía.

Regresando a lo importante, me encanta la incorporación de estos elementos del ámbito mitológico, legendario, religioso, histórico, etc. Existe mucha información contenida en estas cosas, que por supuesto tiene "muchísimo" que ver en el fenómeno del "tiempo", o las implicancias que dicho fenómeno tiene.

Gracias muchachos por leer, y por sus aportes que tanto sentido le da a estas inquietudes.

Nos vemos pronto.
Un abrazo:lkj:

Hello guys.

OutSky said:

Thank you OutSky.

It is very important that you made the relevant remark, about what are not entirely Ra's statements.
You were very attentive in that detail.
Regarding your own interesting view on the matter, I hope I understood you. We will know after my comments.

From what I have been able to reason so far, I understand it more or less like this:
What determines that an entity is Third Density, is not whether he is incarnated in a physical body or not, but his level of consciousness.

Such an entity can be located in Time/Space and/or Space/Time, depending on the situation.
This alternation between planes or location of the consciousness does not mean that it is changing its level of Density. What changes are the conditions, and therefore your perspective.

It is absolutely imperative that an individual during incarnation has a portion of his consciousness in Time/Space.
One cannot be in Space/Time totally. It would be unnatural.
Even the portion that is conscious in the physical body, must rest from such a situation, abandoning the waking state, lying down to sleep every night.

This subject is very, very extensive and there is much to analyze, but you mentioned the "Work", and I wanted to say something I think.
We know that the Work in Being, that is "The Work", has the task of "anchoring the frequency" in this! world. That is the greatest service we can give as incarnated beings.

To achieve this, due to various factors, it is necessary to communicate with higher densities of STO orientation. In such communication, an agreement is made between the parties as to the terminology used to refer to this or that.

Obviously the inner planes are not the same as the outer planes.
Ra, when you say Time/Space you are referring to one of the situations, and if you say Space/Time you are referring to the other situation in terms of planes.

With this in mind, if we consider that the two words together in a specific order form one term, and that the two same words together but in the other order form another term, we cannot say that both terms are the same. This is if we call the two words together or combined "term".

On the other hand, it is possible that you were referring to the word Time as one term, and the word Space as another term.
In that case, yes, I would not be surprised if both terms ultimately refer to the same thing.

I don't rule it out because even at the beginning of this thread, I was asking if there was a possibility that "Time", was actually the "Path".
Maybe the idea is not so crazy, because now that I think about it, the terms Space and Path have a lot in common. They both imply place, trajectory, location, geometry, projections?

If this makes sense, I imagine that this "path" has no existence prior to our walking. It would be something like the footprint or trace of the movement of consciousness. Recorded information perhaps? The Cas said we are "wave reading units".

I don't know what you guys think.

Another thing I wanted to comment on, is about the post that OutSky also shared.
I am totally ignorant about the mythological stuff and such, however I found it fascinating to read that post, which has so much to do with the transition periods.
The connections are great.

Is there a possibility that they have identified Venus as Vishnu, because of an "Atlantean vision"?
I ask because of the following:

Apparently, Venus was a comet that entered our solar system, becoming just another planet.
This extraordinary event had catastrophic consequences for civilization at that time. Specifically, the destruction of Atlantis and other populations.

So, if the Atlanteans saw Venus causing such destruction, it is possible that they interpreted that it was Vishnu, taking care of the necessary cleansing.

Today we are informed that that planetary catastrophe was not the Apocalypse that is approaching today, with the corresponding transitions of Densities, etc.

But the Atlanteans may have engraved in their memories that traumatic event, which causes great confusion to anyone who has experienced it.

Does what I am saying make any sense? It's just something that crossed my mind while reading.

Getting back to the important stuff, I love the incorporation of these elements from the mythological, legendary, religious, historical, etc. realm. There is so much information contained in these things, which of course has "a hell of a lot" to do with the phenomenon of "time", or the implications that such a phenomenon has.

Thank you guys for reading, and for your contributions that give so much meaning to these concerns.

See you soon.
Best regards:lkj:
And according to this denomination of the Law of One (Ra), in space/time time is fixed (one event follows another) and space is variable (we move through it) and in time/space space is fixed (review area) and the time is variable (we access all events).

I also see it as probable that during sleep, the soul rests in the review zone (time/space) and small reviews are made about the probabilities to occur at each waking moment.

So, for time travel, through technology an environment similar to time/space could be generated, in which time (the moment) is chosen from a state of fixed space similar to that of the recycling zone.

Where is this area?

I think I remember that Ra (Law of One) said that souls reside in the electromagnetic fields of the planet, so I suppose that an electromagnetic field must be created that would allow them to "move" in time.

How to do it..., well, in the case that it is something like what I have said, the mathematics and the technological application are missing.:-D

Thank you very much Wandering Star.
What you have said, besides being extremely timely in the subject we are dealing with, has incredible value for my personal concerns.

The relationship between electromagnetism and states of consciousness is a matter of particular interest to me.
I am making many connections thanks to these contributions

Where is this area?

It is possible that area is closer than we think.
We are going to find it!:cool2:

Now with more light on all this, I'll try to sort out the ideas in my head, and then tell you what comes out. I hope I don't make a terrible salad.:-D

See you guys then.

Thanks. :flowers:

Muchas gracias Estrella Errante.
Lo que has dicho, además de ser extremadamente oportuno en el tema que estamos tratando, tiene un valor increíble para mis inquietudes personales.

La relación entre el electromagnetismo y los estados de consciencia, es un asunto de particular interés para mi.
Estoy haciendo muchas conexiones gracias a estos aportes.

[ Estrella Errante dijo: ... ]

Es posible que esa área esté más cerca de lo que creemos.
¡Ya la vamos a encontrar!:cool2:

Ahora con más luz en todo esto, intentaré ordenar las ideas en mi cabeza, y luego les cuento lo que resulte. Espero no hacer una terrible ensalada.:-D

Hasta entonces muchachos.

Gracias. :flowers:

…………………………..
I think I remember that Ra (Law of One) said that souls reside in the electromagnetic fields of the planet, so I suppose that an electromagnetic field must be created that would allow them to "move" in time.
Well, that is a rather remarkable note with serious significances. However, souls, i.e. disincarnated souled humans, are 5D entities, we know that. So, we can recall what the C’s told us on these remarks:
February 3, 1996 Session

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know about her uncle who just died in January.
(S) Where is he?
A: He is at 5th density.

Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?
A: No, but remember, there is no “time” there.
…………………
A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.

Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?
A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was “adjusting.” Do you not see that by the “time” you realize someone is “dead,” they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in “zero time?!”

Okay. Now, if I’m allowed next are (re-)listed the main notes on “time.” As I see, time does not exist at all. “Past” and “future” are just electromagnetic sectors of our consciousness. I don’t claim this only as per the evidences from key elements found in my researches, but also based on my inner feelings… and then we have the C’s saying similar thing —as can be seen quoted at the bottom. Nevertheless, I suppose that those “sectors” can be accessed psychically and even bodily.

Beside, I can tell a little account on these my “time-feelings”. During the years of the so called calendar I barely use to notice any year or even months running past through my existence. Although my memory of past events is usually good, yet to me any past period always is felt like near the present. By that I mean that, for example, 20 years ago are perceived by me like, yes in the past, but more like, maybe one month ago. That has been my natural perception of time until now, though of course I see the clock artifacts ticking their numbers around me, as well as, my physical body getting older.

Moreover, there is somewhere a thread where Arkadiusz narrates his time-travel at certain occurrence. Well, in my case I had the feeling of “time-travels” more than once. However I vaguely remember how was before any of them. They are either like a vanishing dream, or in some occasions are like a pure deja-vu. At some junctures I notice that my new-life —when arriving at a new “time”— is somewhat different in terms of the location. Crazy, I know. Maybe I’m just remembering fragments of earlier incarnations. There is more I could tell of my little “time-travels” but I leave that to some other thread, …one day maybe. So, back to the point:​
June 17, 1995 Session

Q: (L) …….What is time?
A: We have already told you that it is a non-existent, artificial creation of illusion for the point of learning at the level where you are at or were, and once you have left that level, you no longer need it.

Q: (T) Maybe one of the lessons is to learn not to worry about time. Once you learn that time is not real...
(SV) Tell that to your boss!
A: If something is not real, is there any concern in worrying about what it is?

Q: (T) Not, for me.
A: Imagine a conversation between two people: Billy and Gene. Billy says to Gene, “There is no such thing as time.” Gene says, “Oh, really? But I want to know what it is.” Billy says, “But I just told you there is no such thing. Time does not exist. It is not real in any form, in any frame of reference, in any form of reality, any level of density. It simply does not exist.” And, Gene says: “Oh, that’s interesting. Now, again, what is this time?”

Q: (L) Point taken.
(T) Do you wear a watch?
(L) No.
(SV) I have to because of my schedule.
(T) But, you wear the watch because other people believe in time?
(SV) Yes.
(T) And that is out of courtesy for their belief, not your belief.
A: That is precisely correct. While you are still in this third density it is still necessary for you to conform, to a certain extent, to the ways of others who are more comfortable within the realm of third density. But, as we have stated previously, perhaps it is “time” for you to begin preparing for fourth density and not concern yourself any more than is absolutely necessary with all the where’s and why’s and what for’s of third density reality. This truly is behind you, now, and we know that because we can see from all levels six through one and back again in full cycle.​

Moreover,​

Well… Vishnu in the Vedas is seen as a keeper of the universe. If Venus were to be associated with sheer destruction, cosmic disasters, etc., then it —or she— could be related with Shiva, who in Vedic tradition is regarded like that, that is, a destroyer, cleanser, renovator, the dancer. Nevertheless, I see the cometary-planet Venus mostly like the dove (one of the symbols of Venus), which represents many mystical things more than bare devastation.
450px-Esaltation_of_the_Eucaristy_-_Salimbeni.jpg

16th century "Blue Orb" by Ventura Salimbeni
At the top and middle of the painting, the dove hovers the blue orb [popularly called ‘Sputnik’]
from which comes out 2 antennas while beneath it is seen the Grail

[painting preserved in the San Pietro Montalcino building]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that is a rather remarkable note with serious significances. However, souls, i.e. disincarnated souled humans, are 5D entities, we know that. So, we can recall what the C’s told us on these remarks:

It seems to me that this is not exactly the case.
It seems to me that a person whose level of consciousness is third Density, when they "die" goes to 5D, to contemplate, review, heal, and plan perhaps to some extent, the next incarnation.
The same is true for Fourth Density entities.

Being in 5D does not make a 3D or 4D entity 5D, in terms of level of consciousness.
What happens is that the recycling zone is in 5D, and that can confuse us a little, because there are also entities whose level of consciousness is 5D, but those cases are specific.

The possibility of moving or becoming a higher density entity occurs every so many thousands of years, which are the moments of transition.

To stop being entities of Third level of consciousness, it is not enough to "die". It is necessary to learn the lessons of 3D.

This is how I understand it for now, and I would like to know how you guys understand it.
Everyone's blind spots somehow bring us together to help each other.

time does not exist at all.

No one here is questioning it.
We already know that "time is an illusion".
I don't know if you have read this thread from the beginning, but if you do, you may notice that:

Having the restlessness to see and/or understand, even if it's just something! of the
"true existence", I took advantage that the
"time is an illusion", to imagine something that differs with that, as an experiment.

I am happy because this thread is no longer about some concern I might have.
This is no longer addressing a specific topic, but something totally open-ended.
That is, something much more real and fun than a straight line.:cheer:

Thanks guys.:flowers:
Best regard🎄

[ OutSky dijo:...]

Me parece que no es así exactamente.
Me parece que una persona cuyo nivel de consciencia es de tercera Densidad, cuando "muere" va a la 5D, para contemplar, revisar, sanar, y planificar quizás hasta cierto punto, la siguiente encarnación.
Lo mismo es para las entidades de Cuarta Densidad.

El hecho de estar en 5D, no convierte a una entidad de 3D o 4D, en alguien de 5D, en cuanto a nivel de consciencia.
Lo que pasa, es que la zona de reciclaje está en 5D, y eso puede confundirnos un poco, porque también existen entidades cuyo nivel de consciencia sí es 5D, pero esos casos son específicos.

La posibilidad de moverse o pasar a ser una entidad de mayor Densidad, se da cada tantos miles de años, que son los momentos de transición.

Para dejar de ser entidades de Tercer nivel de consciencia, no alcanza con "morirse". Se necesita aprender las lecciones de la 3D.

Así es como lo entiendo por ahora, y me gustaría saber cómo lo entienden ustedes muchachos.
Los puntos ciegos de cada uno, de alguna manera nos reúnen para ayudarnos mutuamente.

[ OutSky dijo: ...]

Aquí nadie lo está poniendo en duda.
Ya sabemos que el "tiempo es una ilusión".
No sé si has leído este hilo desde el inicio, pero si lo haces, podrás notar que:

Teniendo la inquietud de ver y/o entender, aunque sea ¡algo! de la
"verdadera existencia", aproveché que el
"tiempo es una ilusión", para imaginar algo que difiera con eso, a modo de experimento.

Estoy contento porque este hilo ya no se trata de alguna inquietud que yo pudiera tener.
Esto ya no es el abordaje de un tema específico, sino algo totalmente abierto.
O sea, algo mucho más real y divertido que una línea recta.:cheer:

Gracias muchachos.:flowers:
Un abrazo.🎄

February 3, 1996 Session

Q: (L) Sandra wants to know about her uncle who just died in January.
(S) Where is he?
A: He is at 5th density.

Q: (S) Is he having a hard time adjusting?
A: No, but remember, there is no “time” there.
…………………
A: There is no time on 5th density. All event sequences happen eternally and for an instant only at once.

Q: (L) How does that relate to the question?
A: Because you asked if he was at peace, and if he was “adjusting.” Do you not see that by the “time” you realize someone is “dead,” they have already, in essence, experienced their entire 5th density incarnation recycling, learning and contemplative experience in “zero time?!”

It seems to me that this is not exactly the case.
It seems to me that a person whose level of consciousness is third Density, when they "die" goes to 5D, to contemplate, review, heal, and plan perhaps to some extent, the next incarnation.
The same is true for Fourth Density entities.

Being in 5D does not make a 3D or 4D entity 5D, in terms of level of consciousness.
What happens is that the recycling zone is in 5D, and that can confuse us a little, because there are also entities whose level of consciousness is 5D, but those cases are specific.

The possibility of moving or becoming a higher density entity occurs every so many thousands of years, which are the moments of transition.

To stop being entities of Third level of consciousness, it is not enough to "die". It is necessary to learn the lessons of 3D.

This is how I understand it for now, and I would like to know how you guys understand it.
Everyone's blind spots somehow bring us together to help each other.

time does not exist at all.
No one here is questioning it.
We already know that "time is an illusion".
I don't know if you have read this thread from the beginning, but if you do, you may notice that:

Having the restlessness to see and/or understand, even if it's just something! of the
"true existence", I took advantage that the
"time is an illusion", to imagine something that differs with that, as an experiment.

I am happy because this thread is no longer about some concern I might have.
This is no longer addressing a specific topic, but something totally open-ended.
That is, something much more real and fun than a straight line.:cheer:

Thanks guys.:flowers:
Best regard🎄
Indeed we have many nice nuances on this topic. But, well, I’m on board with the Cassiopaeans’ pearls who gladly provide them to us as we can find while reading the transcripts. So, by then could we ask, “When an entity goes to another density, that entity becomes that density, even that only temporarily”? According to C’s, the answer seems to be, “yes”:
September 9, 1995 Session

A: …… And as we have also told you, when 4th density beings visit 3rd density environment, they are, in effect, 3rd density beings, and vice versa. The so-called abduction takes place, especially if it is a physical abduction, the subject becomes temporarily 4th density, because it is the environment that counts. And the key factor there is awareness, not physical or material structure.
………………………………..

January 7, 1995 Session
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
A: Yes.
………………………………..

January 13, 1996 Session
A: Corrections and clarifications needed: “Dead Dudes” are 5th density beings. Either they are stuck in 3rd density, or they are communicating from 5th density, not 3rd density!! They are not 3rd density! 1st density includes all physical matter below the level of consciousness. 6th density is uniform in the level pattern of lightness, as there is complete balance on this density level, and the lightness is represented as knowledge. 7th density is union with the one... it is timeless in every sense of the word, as its “essence” radiates through all that exists in all possible awareness realms. The light one sees at the termination of each conscious physical manifestation is the union, itself. Remember, 4th density is the first that includes variable physicality!! Ponder this carefully!!! And, remember, there is only one “God,” and that the creator includes all that is created and vice versa!​

Now: For sure, “dying” physically does not imply “graduation” of an entity to a higher level of consciousness. So, when the physical body of a 3D or 4D entity expires this of course not implicates that the entity learned all lessons respective to that incarnation. However, once dead, the consciousness settles into a 5th density zone where we have an pure energy feature defining that ethereal entity, as tell us the C’s [quotations overhead].

So, then maybe we could think in terms of matter versus ethereal energy, and then subtler ethereal energies. That is, as I see, there are infinite octaves —i.e. levels of frequencies— within each density. Therefore, supposedly once a 3D or 4D entity dies, then there is no longer physicality attached to her, thus, she accommodates into her compatible 5D octave, i.e. frequency.

Furthermore, also we could consider that in a “free will universe,” the 3D experience is an option instead of an obligatory way to graduation?!! Thus, supposedly, could be possible “recycling” only and within a “long cycle” existence, like inside of non-physical octaves? I think so:​
October, 22 1994 Session

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are “entrapped” in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence.

The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

Last edited:
Indeed we have many nice nuances on this topic. But, well, I’m on board with the Cassiopaeans’ pearls who gladly provide them to us as we can find while reading the transcripts. So, by then could we ask, “When an entity goes to another density, that entity becomes that density, even that only temporarily”? According to C’s, the answer seems to be, “yes”:

Now: For sure, “dying” physically does not imply “graduation” of an entity to a higher level of consciousness. So, when the physical body of a 3D or 4D entity expires this of course not implicates that the entity learned all lessons respective to that incarnation. However, once dead, the consciousness settles into a 5th density zone where we have an pure energy feature defining that ethereal entity, as tell us the C’s [quotations overhead].

So, then maybe we could think in terms of matter versus ethereal energy, and then subtler ethereal energies. That is, as I see, there are infinite octaves —i.e. levels of frequencies— within each density. Therefore, supposedly once a 3D or 4D entity dies, then there is no longer physicality attached to her, thus, she accommodates into her compatible 5D octave, i.e. frequency.

Furthermore, also we could consider that in a “free will universe,” the 3D experience is an option instead of an obligatory way to graduation?!! Thus, supposedly, could be possible “recycling” only and within a “long cycle” existence, like inside of non-physical octaves? I think so:​
I think I understand from what you say that you believe that when a person is in a fourth-density environment, there is a change in physicality or a physical adaptation.

In my opinion, is not like that.

It is consciousness that is in a different consciousness environment (this is fourth density). As you have highlighted from the exchange, the C's say "And the key factor there is awareness, not physical or material structure".

Upon reaching a fourth-density consciousness environment, by virtue of that state, one may have more judicial capacity over the body, adjustments not available for the third-density consciousness environment may be made.

Fruit of knowledge I would say.

Back
Top Bottom