Thinking about time

Hi, I made a quick search with space/time in the fresh resource submitted by Alejo : Ra_concept_guide, here are some extracts:

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex.It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time.

In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time.
This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.

and

Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes.The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.

and

Time/space is [the inner planes are] no more homogenous than space/time [the outer planes]. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time, and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws. – 70.17

It's a bit "dry" but it's RA :lol:

"(...) Instead of time we say momentum!"
What a word "momentum", and it expresses beautifully your example, and while reading this part of your post, there was a little music that followed me throughout my reading, and thinking about it, I even had another, music that came to me also through your post Bernardo GA:

Allow me now, not to stray from the time, but a little from the subject to tell two little stories.

After skiing, I had discovered snowboarding, which I had been practicing for a few years, we were 5 buddies who knew each other since high school.
The Snow Queen had spread her white blanket during the night, and in the morning the snowstorm had calmed down a bit, the sky was compact and grey, and it had an air of joy and danger that blew.
That morning, I had only my long-time companion who had risen early to follow me for a ride, after the safety instructions, there was no time to lose, from the top of the mountain, everyone set off.
After more than 20 years, there are two things I remember perfectly from that day, from the gondola, I had spotted a corner of the forest, at one point you just had to get off the groomed slope and the snowy trees were within spatula reach.
My friend ran into it as fast as a speeding car, after I had passed so as not to lose sight of each other, and the few seconds it took to cross this forest, my body, my heart, my mind, the powder, the trunks and rocks below, the pines, the larches, my board, the bindings that I had pulled back and tightened a little more than usual, to better float on the virgin powder, this same powder spurting into the air according to the turns and jumps, every breath, every movement, every branch, every relief and sound had their place, as I had my place in finding the right place at the right moment both outside and inside my strong interior, in a few seconds were condensed all my experience not as a surfer alone but as a man in general to draw a certain quintessence, naturally without effort I reached a momentum.
And back in the warmth, my track mate, who still remembers that moment, had asked me if I had found the Grail, and I replied "how do you know", "your face, look at your face it's shining", was his answer.
I am grateful to him for keeping silent until the last moment, and thus letting me live this experience until its end, in spite of his excitement to understand the why of the how.

I'll end with this other example:
Keep on exploring with an aim to each corner of the field, there are so much tracks vertically, horizontally...so much crossroads
leading to others crossroads, :lol:, it reminds me an episode of my life some years ago in Corsica, off Capo Di Muro, it was the first
time that i dipped alone and with bottle.
I helped myself with the anchor chain to descend into the bottom, i realized later that i climbed upside down !
Being more accustomed to heights than depths.
It was something really new and in the same time an echo to something very ancient inside of me, reconnecting
to childhood's dreams, promises of teenager, and man's experiences in one breath ( well in this case a big and long breath with the bottles).
An avenue of things in ground/floor/earth, even hanging with a rope weren't possible,and now in this ocean momentum with the right apparatus
a lot of things were open.
To give an order of idea:
Q: (A) When you watch, look and listen, you are getting some signals, and these signals cause a certain pattern of thinking which were not yet able to emerge, but now, after you receive certain signals, you start to think in a different way. So, you cannot now think in a different way, but when you learn this and this has happened, then you start to think in a different pattern. So, you cannot now do things, but you always have to be ready to change your thinking at any moment when you understand more, when you see more, when you notice more, when you put things together which are not yet together. Then, there may be a big change of perspective, a total change. And this we have to keep our minds and thinking patterns open and ready to change, and work and put the puzzle and mosaic together. And, this is all that counts. It is this work that we are now doing that counts, not some future big thing: oh! Now we go on a ship! No, it is only doing our best, and what is it? Our best? It will change. I believe so. That is the idea. So, everything depends on this.

Thank you Zak.
Very inspiring.
You reminded me of when Laura asked the Cas about "synchronicity", and they said that given the complexity of the question, they couldn't answer it in a way that we could understand.
I couldn't find the session to quote that excerpt, and I don't remember the actual words.
What I do remember is the essence, and that is that there are things we cannot yet intellectualize.
Learning is fun! :lkj:

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hi, I made a quick search with space/time in the fresh resource submitted by Alejo : Ra_concept_guide, here are some extracts:

Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex.It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time.

In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time.
This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time.

and

Humans in their physical bodies, experiencing incarnation in the physical world, are in space/time or outer planes; whereas the non-physical half or portion of the third-density experience is in time/space, or inner planes.The inner planes are experienced by entities in between incarnations, both in the review and healing of the previous incarnation, and in the planning of the coming incarnation. The inner planes may also be entered in the dreaming state and in other modes of non-ordinary consciousness.

and

Time/space is [the inner planes are] no more homogenous than space/time [the outer planes]. It is as complex and complete a system of illusions, dances, and pattern as is space/time, and has as structured a system of what you may call natural laws. – 70.17

It's a bit "dry" but it's RA :lol:
You know this is very important metaphysic point. Most people don't understand it when it is explained to them via channeling. If I may I will expand on it with examples. Warning this may upset some people.

Imagine the ether as an ocean. You the fish is a soul swimming in ether. Basically the focus of what you are looking at/ point of attention or direction is you looking at specific frequency/value fulfillment/experience. This collection of ideas and attitude is called soul. There are 7 layer of density and 7 laver of dimension/sub density. Your consciousness conceive an idea and create it into material form out of energy from the ether. The energy is pulsating between matter (+energy) and anti matter reality (-energy). So there is no such thing as solid or durability as everything is created instantly from ether energy. Imagine ceiling fan. In slow motion you can see the fan and space when it spin faster it just blurred and disappear. This is how frequency work. The higher frequency you can't see'conceptualize even when you know there is fan (matter) and space (anti matter) spinning. anti gravity is just cancelling when you put + and - together so it cancel each other. you can walk through matter, shapeshift or teleport when you change frequency in between (empty space). Remember teleportation doesn't mean you jump space. you just change your frequency and change your environment/bubble field of creative vision kinda like uploading different chapter/scene in movie or game. Therefore your body decay out of old age or sickness is just an idea in the matrix as everything is instantly pulsating energy from ether. How do you explain aging or disease then? Imagine yourself as an actor doing a play/ make belief. When you are young/early incarnation your concentration is full when you are older due to fatigue/ material weariness/ lost the will to live due to suffering you don't replicate your creation as efficiently. Fear and other negative emotion is of the main cause of inefficiency in energy transfer thus causing distortion we called aging or disease. Remember if you have the proper mindset you can even change your body shape instantly (non attachment to your physical appearance and high frequency required).

Each density/ cakra we try to experience certain value. First density is about survival, second is aggression and so on. The consciousness soul grow in quality due to more powerful mind and awareness by being able to conceptualize and materialize more complex ideas. Think of 1st density creature like spider, spin web to trap food with poor vision everything look fuzzy with thermal vision surround, now your dog/wolf is 2nd density creature when they hunt they are able to ambush/trick their prey. But still their aggresive stance revolve around mating, food and not to be killed. Their their brain and outer senses is much improved vision, smell, hearing etc Ego is our brain and outer senses that deal with survival in material world. Non soul creature come from ether through the ley line (earth cakra) as only creature with soul/ self awareness or higher have their own connection to the ether through their own individual cakras. What does it mean when C said each soul live in their own universe? Here it is there is no such thing as one solid planet. Each soul being only create their immediate surrounding through telepathic download from matrix/social memory complex. Yes each plane have different set of rules/ distortions to overcome for soul progression in their learning journey. Example Ark and laura in the room. Now there is primary ark creating himself and laura (secondary). Laura doing the same Primary laura and secondary ark. Now enter noko the wonderdog create itself primary and another secondary ark and laura (at lower quality version due to lower doggy frequency) What I'm trying to tell you is that the matrix is a social contract on how the show is being run. There is no identical version of each material as each primary soul have different frequency of energy thus varying quality of creation. Kinda like if you are a master painter like Jackson pollack, an amateur and a child doing the same painting. May look similar but different quality of techniques not just splashing in canvas.

The third realm is mostly for social interaction with other souls so we can choose our polarity (sto/sts). You have to understand conceptualizing is using emotion/ subconscious mind thus creativity is in the realm of emotion (love is the tail end of ether). If your frequency is not high enough you won't even be able to shape the energy into an idea (mental block), the mind is there to provide discipline/ structure in your creation. Think of it in business management emotion is for making plan/decision and the mind is for execution and control. We all know this when we buy things with emotion then we justifying our action with logic, or when we creative writing we use free flow of emotion then we do editing with our mind. Thus purifying your emotion is important when trying to materialize an intention into reality for improved result. Removing rigid ego defense is important for your spiritual growth. You can't suppress or force your ego to love. The key to outward expansion is for the soul to have a comfortable home to return to. If you don't love yourself you can't explore outer realm comfortably. Thus your first priority should be developing yourself to gain your self respect by doing the right measure/ balance.

I hope this help clarify things a bit. If you have more questions just ask away. :)

I suppose that true scientists will have their own peculiar concept of what time is, and that they find themselves in difficulties because there are things that do not work well, when they want to go beyond.

In this opportunity to exchange with you, I invite you to take part in this search, which has as its main tool, imagination, with a subsequent analysis of what is imagined.

To be more specific, the method would be:

Pretend that we know something, and that we are telling it to someone.
As that someone is fictitious, there is no risk of harming anyone, and therefore we can write with total freedom what we imagine about the subject in question, as if we knew.

Then, we submit what we have written to a demanding analysis. We are willing to remove, change the place of something, substitute something for something that fits better, etc., looking for a coherence worthy of being considered as a possibility.

Of course, the effort to write coherent things must be there from the beginning, even if we are using our imagination.

Otherwise, at the moment of analyzing what is written in the first instance, we will find a lot of useless stupidities that are not worth analyzing.

In my personal searches, I have seen myself doing this on several occasions, and by the results obtained, I could consider it another method of searching, or if you will, of finding.

I have an idea, which requires the participation of others to make it work.

I think it could be interesting, and I am fighting with myself not to fall into anticipation, which reduces so much the potential of things.

In principle the proposal is as follows:

I have written some things from a short time ago, which are a search for what Time might be.
In a session, I don't know the date but not long ago, Ark asked some questions that combined with the answers, made me think a lot.

To organize myself a bit, I started to write down what I was imagining, with the intention of analyzing it later, even during the development of the sketch.

Taking advantage of the fact that I have not yet analyzed it in depth, being then a first imaginative sketch, I will put it as it is, so that the demanding analysis will be that of all those who are interested in it, which will surely be much richer than what I can achieve alone.

Remember that I spoke of making all the necessary modifications so that it has a worthy coherence, and it doesn't matter that from what I said, only the title survives.

Time

I do not know how scientists consider time, but if we keep dividing a chosen pulse, even if we do it millions and millions of times, we will not achieve much, because thought is too restless to stay still to be measured. And much less with approximation resources, which are very useful but for other things, such as organizing our tasks.

Perhaps some thoughts take pity on us, who walk with clocks and centimeters in our hands, and slow down their speed, enough to condense in, and with light, forming matter, and then we make little clay dolls, and we measure them all over, we shape them into little balls and make them roll down the slope running alongside with a stopwatch, etc., etc., etc. Who knows how it all works.

What is clear is that we have to find out what real time is.
For that we could use, among other things, all the curiosities and characteristics that linear time possesses.

We already have something very important, when we see linear time behaving metrically constant, independent or disconnected from conscious life, as something alien to experience.

Then we already have to imagine something that differs from that.
For example, it will not be something independent of souls.
Instead of seconds, or multiples and submultiples thereof, it will have a kind of milestones that will be determined by moments of relevance in experience.

Why moments of relevance? I will have to expand a bit to explain.

The soul, experiencing life, permanently registers information of all kinds, which is stored in its memory.

The soul dwells in an ocean of opportunities to exercise free will, and does so.

Although it acts in its present, all the events of the past, which are recorded, are references and/or influences for its decisions. With this fact alone, we can already hesitate to label something as Past.

Moreover, from a linear view of time, we see the events that have already occurred in a chronological order, one before, one after, etc., but in reality this order has no importance in the memory box except for those that must be seen as one because of the other, remaining together as one and the same event.

The memory box does not need to have its elements ordered in linear time, because the entity will remember this or that particular event by the relation it has to what it is experiencing in its present, and not because it touches this one that is first in the list or row.

In other words, the events will not be reviewed in order of arrival in the memory box. Thank goodness for that!

When the entity remembers some event things happen. Sometimes they are relevant and sometimes they are not. When it learns a lesson, there is an imprint or milestone that marks a moment in its path. And every time it learns a lesson, the footprint will remain.

This path traveled by the soul now already has strong marks, references, which can serve as units or modules, ranging from footprint to footprint or from lesson learned to lesson learned. This could be seen as the seconds of linear time.

Although the delay from second to second is always the same, and in this other case is determined by the activity of consciousness, it still serves us to make comparisons, in this moment of sketching imagination, if such a word exists.

In this grotesque sketch of real time, I will avoid as much as possible that it contains linear time, for the following reason:

Question: do we need a second dimension of time?
Answer: Yes.
Question: Do we need the third dimension of time?
Answer: No.

It seems to me that here, the idea of needing a second dimension of time, is in the sense of another! dimension of time, and not a second dimension of time starting from the first or including it.
To understand each other, I am putting linear time as that first dimension, which will not be part of the other one we are trying to dimension.

This is suggested to me by Ark's celebration, when the Cas answered No, to the need for the third dimension of time.
Clearly Ark gained something important at that moment, because his joy was infectious.

As for me, it made me imagine a lot of things, which I keep telling you about. Apparently, we will have to gradually abandon linear time, even if we are fond of it.

I continue.
Just as all the divisions we make to the second would be its content, in this other case the content between lesson learned and lesson learned, would be all the information in the memory box, that is, the study material to learn lessons.

Everything happens in the present tense

When an event occurs it does so in the present tense; its recording occurs in unison, as does its appearance in the memory box. And, because it is now part of the memory box, it remains in the present, because the memory box is a resource of the present like a library, but more fun.

In this study material, I think that's where the time loops occur.
I don't quite know what they mean by time loops, but I visualize something that maybe they are the famous loops.
Whether they are or not, what I see is located in this study material, and it's a lot of movement in the events every time they are looked at again.

In order not to complicate and go in parts, I will not involve the interaction between entities for now.

When the entity remembers an event, that event becomes the center of attention, but it will move from there, because the entity remembered another event which will move to the center, displacing the previous one, and so on generating a rotational movement, and perhaps with reversal and all.

This could also be seen as one who is reading his personal diary or even a library book, and moving forward in his reading he turns the pages forward, but returning at times to earlier pages, tying up, becoming aware of something, becoming conscious.

When the entity accomplishes this an alchemy takes place. Things happen to the events involved in an awareness. For example: Something that was experienced as something frightening, painful, unfair, that one did not deserve, that is, negative, is transformed into something positive, due to a good connection and understanding of the facts.

This is one of the relevant events mentioned above as milestones.
However, this is still in the orbit of information.
The entity does not expand just by knowing something else.
What it does increase with this is its free will, with its corresponding burden of responsibility.
If the individual in his daily life applies in a constructive way what he now knows, hallelujah! He will be able to generate events that by appropriate decisions will have direct positive results.

These events, which will also be in the memory box, will not only be material for study, but will also be material for consultation, as beacons that will guide the entity, who will be encouraged to continue making good decisions, affirming more and more his path of progress in consciousness.
This, indeed, is expanding.

With respect to the events that have not yet been understood, I see them as small blockages of time or loops, which are on the way back to being understood and thus transformed, because of an eventual wiser look.

Gradually the path of the individual will lose its linear or narrow appearance, and will widen until it becomes a circle.
This circle is bounded by what the entity can encompass with his individual consciousness.
As its consciousness grows, the area of the circle grows, which of course is part of the information field.
In other words, access to the information field is proportional to the consciousness of the individual.

This dynamic imagined here could be extended to encompass all densities.
In linear time, as we know, the sum of seconds form minutes, the sum of these form hours, the sum of these form days, weeks, months, years, centuries, etc., etc., etc.

The sum, which can be used as a mathematical resource or tool, which is its true function, is often used as a weapon of mass manipulation, by falsely attributing to the sum, properties of development, progress and more things, which in reality are due to the combination, and not to the sum.
Unfortunately the masses are human, people with feelings, and that being in an infantile stage, STS of 4D commits child abuse.
Sorry. I got carried away by the rage it still causes me.

I continue.
Returning to the idea, I was saying that the accumulation or illusory sum of linear time, also of illusory nature, generates stages, units, modules, that we call them days, months, years etc.
In real or true Time, the development of consciousness is what generates the different stages of Creation.

Just as we saw the progress of an entity generating modules, or units determined by what has been learned, the different Densities, would be modules or units of greater Time.

The abysmal difference is that the modules or units of linear time are the result of sums, when in the case of true Time, the modules or units of time are the result of the combination and interaction of experiences, leaving the sum of experiences in the realm of illusion.

For now the question that arises for me with all this is:
In real terms, are Time and Path the same thing?

So much for the first instance sketch, to which I did not want to include the interaction between entities, until I had a simple base, but resistant to an increase in complexity.

I hope that someone has been interested in the proposal, and will add a little of his light to this subject, which seems important to me, because both Cas and Ra, use the term Time. They even make distinctions between Time/Space and Space/Time.

I have the feeling that when the Cas said categorically that time does not exist, they were referring strictly to linear time, and in the same act, they were making us participants in a greater reality, something like the first stages of a fusion.

Thank you very much
A hug

Sorry, I just realized you are the one asking the questions.
Well from last time we discussed about ether. The upper realm is mostly made of electricity /energy (idea is made of energy, that is why 6D describe themselves as humanoid light being). While the lower realm consist of chemical and electricity. Matter is made form chemical reaction of energy at certain frequency (there is gradation). The electricity from our cakras is animating matter to experience certain ideas. The brain decoding ideas from inner realm, However, the message is distorted according to our frequency. Technically, all system is open system but underdeveloped soul/ primitive ego tend to be closed (I'm always right, everybody else is wrong and dangerous). The purpose of ego is for our survival in material world, it tend to reject ideas that doesn't fit to its current frequency. Example if you are aggressive, you tend to see loving ideas as weak. That is the law of attraction, you only attracted to your current paradigm and tend to repel things that don't agree with your current ideas thus creating a personality/ego. The past is basically ideas that you already explored and the future unexplored (that is why C keep on calling themselves future us as there is only 1 consciousness and they finished the material world game). As you progress as a soul you interact with sea of ideas in the ether. Think of ideas as neutral unaligned energy. If you gained knowledge of it you absorb it as part of you thus growing in energy capacity and vibrations (idea that is usually according to your polarity). You need to finish each of the 7 density and each sub density/ dimension to return home/ unity.

Time and space in material world is different in every realm depending on frequency while all occurring Now. The closest thing to inner reality is your dream. Example in your dream if you fall from cliff in material world there is a space (the few hundred meter distance falling down) while when you dreaming you feel the fear of falling down but no actual distance in your small brain just called it imagination. With dream time also you can instantly teleport or move back or forward in it. You barely age much if you move/dream to ancient time. We tend to think the only existence is the material world ignoring all the other realms. If you are in separation your soul is split all over the timeline, including alternate universe. If you have a time machine/high meditation technique you can visit/ be in the same room with your other you just different frequency. Basically, if you learned your knowledge your energy and your other selves merge since you are basically same frequency (kinda like highlander movie in the end there can only be one just merge with love instead of killing your other selves). That is basically every soul in the planet vibrating as unity or social memory complex as a single soul as requirement for our 4d graduation.

Parallels universe/antimatter universe is the only exact replica of your self in frequency just in negative energy. An exact action is experience in different distortion there. Your ineffeciency/ leakage of energy from material world form it via your dream universe. Think of it like your kodak film negative and your material world is the positive picture. All the universe affect each other in some way as it is connected.
Looping is when you reincarnating/ in certain timeline over and over again usually due to an attachment trying to correct/ get the perfect result that you wanted. You can literally reload any incarnation over and over again as long you have the proper frequency (just boring like watching same movies/games)
Don't worry too much about the result or the suffering as long as you understand the lesson. Example: when I was younger I did some charity work. Most of them are very angry at life. Then I met this one homeless lady, she is just full of joy from simple things. like eating a piece of bread or the fact she survive last night snow storm in a card box shelter. If you can summon your inner reality, no matter how difficult life suffering it won't affect you much. The world look very different if you have high frequency.

Just recently a thought about time popped to my mind: "what if time is just(or partly) a sequence of 'how many times' -episodes".

An example connected to that could be the C's saying 'all there is, is lessons'. Like how many times one has to bang his head against wall, or get struck by lightning or whatever, to understand enough to learn a lesson.

An attempt to visualize that thought. It's like accordion's bellows. When those bellows spread out, distance between them increases, but the bellows are still there, no matter how far or near they are from each other. Sort of like a sequence.

Space(s) between those bellows could then be what we, as 3D creatures, perceive as something crucial, like 'time'. In other words, thin air or snake oil.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi. I loved Quill's analogy of the accordion bellows.
It is spectacular, and I very much agree with 3D Studiante, that it makes a lot of sense.
In fact, I'm imagining it and it's fascinating.
On top of that you chose a musical instrument, which is very appropriate to explain our nature.

Regarding the mountain of events that seem disconnected, appearing to be different issues, but that from so many times banging our heads against the wall, and fed up with the bumps we decide to find out what is going on with us, then we start to see patterns, repeating themselves in those events previously perceived as isolated, but now seen as different catalysts for the same timely lesson, I would like to comment on something.

I assume Quill was referring to that, and I hope he will correct me if I understood otherwise.
In case I understood correctly, this is exactly what I was referring to in the initial text, when I mentioned time locks, or time loops for the dual purpose of finding out what you mean by time loops.

Regarding the use of lessons learned to mark moments, it was with the intention of changing the unit of time to something more real such as the activity of consciousness.

It is more fun now, because I am seeing such activity moving in the accordion.
If we take into account that the accordion is not hermetic, and inhales and exhales information as if it were air, I see that the purpose of our work is to make good connections to exhale or emit good music for others!

I want to take this opportunity, since 3D Student mentioned subjectivity, to tell you something.
Since I joined the Forum, I keep finding ignorance in me.
Things that I thought I had very clear, now I am rethinking them incredibly.

For example, I handled the concepts of objectivity and subjectivity with great fluency. But now that I am trying to be more precise, I feel a lot of doubts when I want to express myself without errors of concepts, and even more so if I try to be more precise.
It's about time I started studying!

Thank you.
Best regards.:lkj:

In comparison, if we take 1D creature, like a rock or stone, how far apart for it are those 'bellows' from each other, as we perceive time.

Million years or more?

But what ever the density, if 'time' exists, aren't those bellows or markers common factor in all densities, in some form or another?

Anyway, it goes over my head. Next time I probably use guitar or cowbell to visualize.

Good questions. I hadn't thought about it.
It occurs to me that to consider or involve 1D in this dissertation, or experiment, we must keep in mind among other things, that 1D and 2D consciousness, are in long wave cycle, and that the "illusion of time" is only present in 3D, and if I am not mistaken in 4D, although with great variability there, for being something related to physicality.

Even for us in 3D, the "illusion of time" is not total. It is only present in our external planes, being non-existent in our internal planes.
As I interpret it, 1D has the function of harboring and even nurturing the life of subsequent Densities, especially in the material aspect of Creation.

Considering that the "illusion of time" and "matter" are VERY! related, Quill's questions are very relevant.
Smoke is coming out of my head, and I'm just starting to think about it.

I know you would do it even if I didn't ask, but please correct me if I'm wrong, because the idea is to elucidate reality, with the help of the information provided by the Cas, Ra, etc., and not to make a terrible salad out of it all.
"I just know that I don't know anything".:lol:
Thanks guys.

Buenas preguntas. No lo había pensado.
Se me ocurre que para considerar o involucrar a la 1D en esta disertación, o experimento, debemos tener en cuenta entre otras cosas, que la consciencia 1D y 2D, están en ciclo de onda larga, y que la "ilusión de tiempo" solo está presente en 3D, y si no me equivoco en 4D, aunque con gran variabilidad allí, por ser algo relacionado con la fisicalidad.

Incluso para nosotros en 3D, la "ilusión de tiempo" no es total. Solo está presente en nuestros planos externos, siendo inexistente en nuestros planos internos.
Según lo que interpreto, 1D tiene la función de albergar e incluso nutrir la vida de las subsiguientes Densidades, sobre todo en aspecto material de la Creación.

Teniendo en cuenta que la "ilusión de tiempo" y la "materia" están ¡muy! relacionadas, las preguntas de Quill son muy relevantes.
Me sale humo de la cabeza, y recién empiezo a pensarlo.

Se que lo harían aunque no lo pidiera, pero por favor corríjanme si me equivoco, porque la idea es dilucidar la realidad, con la ayuda de la información proporcionada por los Cas, Ra, etc., y no hacer una terrible ensalada con todo eso.
"Yo solo se que no se nada":lol:
Gracias muchachos.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Great thread! Thank you all for your excellent contributions!:flowers:

In principle, I think we are multidimensional beings, and by this I mean that we are not "tied" only to a physical body. Our consciousness can be in several places at the same "time", but not so our material body. For example, when we are sitting absorbed in our thoughts and, without realizing it, we remember something and we are transported to the event we experienced, we are (literally) making a trip to the past, in this way our consciousness travels in "time".

Perhaps, we are slightly aware of our surroundings, but it is a kind of consciousness in the "background", so to speak. Let's say that consciousness can be in several "energetic" realities at the same time.

So, to be more graphic, I imagine being in a center where a kind of field vibrates all around, and by field I mean past, present and future. Everything is available and they are not fixed. It all depends on the choices we consciously make. So when for some reason we travel into the past and finally understand an experience that was not resolved or understood, it is not that we alter the physical events, but at an energetic level, so to speak, it changes our understanding in the Now and, therefore, our Future path is altered by the understandings in the present.
I don't know if I make myself clear.

Past, Present and Future would be fields of experience that fluctuate and are therefore alterable. The realms of consciousness are not physical.
Session 26/12/1998
(Cs): Yes. Einstein discovered that not only is the future open, but also the present and the past. Talk about fear!!!
Session 970405
(Cs): All events are synchronous only when it becomes a catalyst for learning.
(Q):What is the significance in this context?
(Cs): It is only discovered when the lesson is completed.
(Q): Do you mean that all events exist somewhere outside of time and we simply experience them sequentially?
(Cs): Close, Tom.
:shock:

In this sense, it occurs to me that thinking of the past as a number of chronologically accumulated experiences is not applicable to learning. Sometimes things happen that we will not resolve until we have accumulated a certain number of experiences and only then can we understand aspects of the past in our Now.

I understand that we apparently "experience events sequentially," but the lessons are outside that linear time frame. Clock time is a "rhythm" that is outside of us, it is external and forms a kind of structure marking out what rhythm our experience should take, thus locking it into the linear illusion. It limits, separates, shapes and confuses us. Experience and consciousness is what sets the pace and not the other way around!

The Cs talked about time many times, and they say: "Time is an illusion that works for you because of your altered state of DNA". And then there are other illusions: [...] "Monotheism, one-dimensionality, linear focus, the need for physical aggrandizement"....

Session 03/18/1995
(Cs): "Parallel reality, you see, when something crosses into another reality, it accesses something called, for lack of a better term, the "thought plane", and as long as that reality is not understood, the window remains open, so all perceptions of possibilities can manifest concretely though only temporarily, since the material of the thought plane is constantly fluid. [...] It is the thought patterns that produce reality, and when that window is opened, all thought can become physical reality, albeit only temporarily.
(Cs): "Remember that all the power necessary to alter reality and physicality is found within the mind center from which beliefs arise. This is something you will understand better when you reach fourth density reality where physicality is no longer a prison but rather, a home that you can alter as you wish. In your present state you believe that reality has limits and therein lies the difficulty you have with finite existence. We are surprised that you are not yet able to fully grasp this concept.

According to Ra:
"If the entity that you are allows its beingness to be in empathy with any other being, then it may choose to share with another the energies which may be wholesome for it. The mechanism for these energy transfers is thought, for all thought is a form or symbol, an object, in reference to time/space."
So, if I understand correctly, the "thinking" of a finite reality (spiritually disconnected) and, perceiving "time" as something that exists objectively outside of us, locks us into an enclosure of limiting beliefs. By believing in this reality, we are all in some way contributing to maintain the "illusion". The collective mind is very powerful and those in power know how to implant ideas to use that mental "energy" to establish a terrain where they can more easily operate according to their compulsive desire.

Ra-Book V-Session 1:
[...] "The totality of creation is part of the same original thought. [...] Let us consider thought for a moment: what then, my friends, is the act of thinking; have you thought today?; what thoughts have you had today?; what thoughts have been part of the original thought today?; in how many of your thoughts was creation?; did they contain love?; has a service been freely offered?
You are not part of a material universe. Your body, mind, and spirit are moving along in somewhat eccentric patterns because you have not grasped the concept that you are a part of original thought.
Immediately, after the first question, my thinking observed my thinking. An observing meta-thought emerged. Often my thoughts are tinged with emotions arising from some memories. What is important here for discussion is that, like the Cs, Ra emphasizes that we do not yet deeply understand the concept that we are not part of a finite existence. Returning to "time," it is time to share about the "Open Future."

The Cassiopeians' Hit List (ch.1) Harrison Koehli, Sott.net, 2011 :
According to them, we do not live in a strictly material and deterministic universe, nor is 'God' separate from Nature. As always, the devil is in the details. Unlike mechanistic scientists who reject the reality of free will, the Cs fully support it. Indeed, it is an essential part of our reality. But what does this mean? Basically, that we all make decisions. And one decision, made under certain conditions, can change the course of the future.

This means that time is not a static line as if it were a film reel playing until its predetermined end
. Instead, at any given moment, depending on the collective decisions of the units of consciousness that make up the whole, the future can go in one direction or another. If people act in predictable, traditional ways and few 'new' choices come into play, of course, the future can probably be predicted. But when a major decision is made that affects other future decisions, it is as if we have entered a new timeline, one that previously existed only as a nebulous probability - one among billions of probabilities.

In this sense, we do exist on a 'timeline'. It is the reality we experience as our lives: the events and interactions that make up the sum total of our experience. But it is merely one of many possible realities that we occupy according to our collective choices. If a prediction that may have been true at some point in 'time' is followed by a meaningful decision to some degree by one or more individuals, it may not remain true after that point. What the Cs are basically saying is that predictions that turn out to be wrong are not necessarily wrong because people have lied or cheated (although no doubt many have). Future events can be predicted, but there are certain laws and conditions that need to be taken into consideration.

In volume five of her series, The Wave or Adventures with Cassiopeia, Laura described it this way:

My assumption is that the real world of third density/dimension, is a collapsed reality in wave function. It is like the branch of a tree. At certain nodes, there are other branches that have the possibility of 'getting all the juice' and becoming the dominant branch, and what determines which one is the dominant branch depends on many factors.

But, when one begins to dominate, the others become smaller and smaller and eventually fall off for lack of 'juice'. There is only one "real" reality. The others are only phantom or potential realities. Like a tree, with millions of branches, each individual's reality grows in this way. At certain points, there are alternate realities. But, depending on choice, attention, and other factors, those realities that are undesirable can be "pruned" or deprived of sap until they weaken and fall.

At the same time, as each individual is his own "branch," he possesses a reality just distinct from any other individual, and some responsibility for the way his branches grow. But it is all from the same tree, and therefore has more or less a single reality. Perhaps, if its choices are "sick," its branch will grow in a way that will cause it to be pruned, or wither, or face some interference even from the other branches.

So, in a sense, at the node, there may be many possibilities, just as several shoots may die off at the end of a branch, but not all of them will continue the process of producing branches, and at such points, we have some freedom to choose, individually or collectively, depending on the nature of the branch.
Here one can note the importance of Free Will and Consciousness for the choice of some future timeline. But the question is, how many of our thoughts or actions are a true act of Free Will and Conscience? I'm afraid the answer to this question will be that not many.... In general, the consciousness, the thoughts of people are based on the collective models of fear and separation.

Thus the Future is "predictable", because nothing new entered the system, as Harrison very well expressed. Let's say that the collective mind generates a kind of "field" of consciousness that sustains this reality. We all contribute, in greater or lesser intensity, and help to sustain this collective "field" of consciousness. This is what I reason.

Session date: April 23, 2022.

Ark: What are densities?
Cs: States of consciousness interacting with information.

L: That means that the state of consciousness interacting with information somehow affects what is "real" to use an imprecise term.
Cs: More or less.
Ark: Consciousness of whom?
Cs: Consciousness that is capable.

Ark: I don't understand. what consciousness, whose consciousness, I don't understand.
Cs: Wave reading consciousness units.
Ark: Where is this wave-reading consciousness? Where is it?
Cs: You are one.
Ark:Does that mean that the densities are totally objective or subjective?
Cs: Both.

Ark:How is it objective, in what sense, how is it objective if it relates to the wave-reading consciousness unit? The wave-reading unit of consciousness is subjective, so how can densities be objective? Physics needs objectivity.
Cs: If the wave-reading unit of consciousness aligns with field consciousness, then perception is more objective than subjective.
[...]
Cs: Dimensions are a human construct that we have used since there are no better terms available.

Now, I want to share the following reflection. Based on a discussion we had with some friends on Telegram, from the June 24, 2022 session. Synchronically, we were talking about the "time machine" "time" ago (as we measure it). It's a session relevant to this thread.

Puma said:
"I believe that in this case and for this soul matrix, Laura serves as that special operator at the controls of the time machine in sixth density...and she is affecting the history of this soul matrix through time by the motivation toward gaining knowledge and applying it without violating the laws of Karma because after all, we are all here by choice.

This undoubtedly generates a cascade over time. One of positive change. To give myself an example, I believe that today I am a more aware person of the world around me thanks to the contributions of the people who contribute to the forum. This might not have happened if I had not found the Cassiopaea forum and read Laura's work. That said, perhaps being here with you today will affect my whole story. People here and myself have wondered how we came to know or find the Cassiopaea site on the Internet.

There are as many variables as there are people on this forum, but there is one thing that seems common, we all had a seed, a curiosity to know the truth. Who planted the seed; You in the future; Could it be that by doing the Work today we are affecting the past and future ramifications/choices?

A very clear example of how the forum is affecting our personal history and, in a way, avoiding unnecessary suffering, was experienced during the last corona virus pandemic. Information was given on the forum and each of us made an informed decision to make a choice that undoubtedly affected our families and those around us, to believe in the dangerousness of the virus or not, to wear the mask or not to wear it and so on.

It is fascinating this topic of the time machine and I think the way to use it STO is to motivate to seek the knowledge to make a choice".

Bernardo, I know you are looking for the session where synchronicity is discussed. Well, the ENTIRE session is awesome!!! It is as follows:

Session June 17, 1995
Q: (L) I would like to ask a little bit about synchronicity. I would like to know what the source of synchronous events is. Is it multiple source or is it something that comes out of the perceiver's own mind or.... (J) is it random?

A: Imagine a school-age child walking down the street, standing next to a rose bush, picking one of the flowers and asking the flower, "Could you explain Einstein's theory of relativity to me today?" Now, the analogy here is, while humorous, perhaps, to point out to you that we admire and appreciate the challenges presented to us to answer such complex questions in such a simple way, not to mention such a simple format. However, if we were to answer them accurately and adequately when you ask such complicated questions, it would require a session that would last approximately twenty-four of your days non-stop. Needless to say, this would make the subject quite useless and, of course, yourselves as well. So, we are simply not capable of answering such a complex question".

Q: (T) Several sessions back, when we were talking about "Perpendicular Realities," you were talking about something that happened to me and that I had to look back in my life and analyze my relationships with other people from a certain point until now and you said that this was a perpendicular reality. What is the definition of a perpendicular reality?

A: Perpendicular reality primarily, though not exclusively, refers to one's life path and how one's life path fits into the cycle or a wheel when connected with those of a similar life path. And, oddly enough, it relates very closely to the above question about synchronicity. If you can imagine an embedded wheel made up of a circle within a circle, and contiguous partitions in perfect balance, that would be the best representation of perpendicular reality because it does not completely involve the experience of an individual, but rather the experience of a group of individuals for the progression of a greater purpose, if you understand what we mean. This is what we mean when we say: perpendicular reality. Represent again, a circle within a circle joined by equally spaced partitions in a perfect cycle.

Q: (T) You had us draw this symbol and place seven spokes or partitions between the two circles.

A: Correct.

Q: (T) Is seven the optimum number?

A: Seven is always the optimum number. There are seven levels of density. This is reflected through all phases of reality.

Finally, in the book: "Beelzebub's Tales to his grandson", chapter(16) called: "The relative understanding of time", Beelzebub tells us the perspective of the different beings that inhabit the universe, among other things. I understood that it is not about "how many years" they advance in their experience, but rather it is related to the different stages in the maturation of the being, childhood-adulthood-elderhood. For example, Beelzebub's grandson is thousands of years old, according to our time reference, but his stage of development is equivalent to a 12 year old child on earth. These are different stages of maturation in Soul experience. At least, that is what caught my attention the most. If you want, you can take a walk through the chapter. It is very substantive and has good humor!

NOW, it is MOMENT for me to say goodbye. :-D

Back
Top Bottom