Thoughts on intuition for decision making

Princess Lux 🌷

Jedi Master
Good day!

I just wanted to ask for some insights how I go about certain situations and make decisions in my life. Whenever I am confronted of issues/concern/problems, I would usually "engage in the spirit" and check what is really happening. As an example, there is one time when I am about to leave a job and I asked my supervisor if I could use my remaining leave credits for my last few days in the company. He told me that I have to ask my manager but not to have high hopes since our manager usu do not allow this. So I asked and he agreed and I processed everything for the transition. While waiting for a week for him to sign the papers, I called the office and checked if he had done it and my colleague said that he didn't sign yet and even asked someone what it was. Since the thinking that "the spiritual is more real than the physical" is instilled in my mind, I went and checked in the spirit what is happening. I saw in a vision that there was a snake in the office and this snake (as it seems to me) confuses and twists people's mind in the office, reason for issues to arise, and a little concern grew in me if my paper would be signed or else i will not be paid. So I asked the holy spirit what ill do and I was lead to bind the "snake spirit". I prayed and bind it and the holy spirit told me that the first thing my manager would do when he arrived in the office is sign my papers. I went to the office with high hopes because of course I have been so confident and in faith knowing Jesus would never fail me. As my co-worker narrated as soon as he entered the office, he signed those papers and before he left the pod, he gave those to her. Another example also is when I make a decision, I would go about all the solutions i have come up and try seeing them in the spirit for the outcome. I have a lot of "seeing or engaging" in the spirit sessions because of prayer ministry too. So you see, the first thing that comes to my mind is go in the spirit, listen to the holy ghost/higher self/jesus about the situation and also asked them for wisdom. And I would only believe what they told me and work on it, with the outcome I have seen.

Although I no longer believe in monotheism, I still have some christian practices which I am not certain if it is STS/STO. Reading the Wave, I reflected about this method and thought that though it is effective since I get to have the best outcome (according to what i have shown and my judgment), it might also be a form of laziness and a way of not using my mind to think of rational solutions. I am currently working on using the analytical part of my brain since I have probably in a way silenced it because i am so fond of my intuition when I go about certain things. I wanted to ask for help since I am a bit confused. I have maaaannnyyyy questions like if it was indeed the holy spirit or what STS/STO entity revealed those things to me? How was I able to see even memories of other people and their thoughts about me (most of them I have confirmed to be true)? Should I opt not to use my intuition or just try to do that method since in a way it is effective? With all these questions in mind, I am just thinking that the universe helped me and knows my intention since I only do it as a form to protect myself and I also get wisdom from it too.

Please let me know your thoughts. I do not want to cross other people's boundaries and what is another method or a better thing I could do now?
TYIA for your insights. xxx

I called the office and checked if he had done it and my colleague said that he didn't sign yet and even asked someone what it was.

As my co-worker narrated as soon as he entered the office, he signed those papers and before he left the pod, he gave those to her.
It's also possible that by you calling them, they reminded your manager to sign the papers after which he shortly did.

So I asked the holy spirit what ill do and I was lead to bind the "snake spirit"
Why not just "go to the office and ask again"? :-D But yeah, I don't see harm in it, I guess, if it's been helping you. As long as you remain vigilant and objective. It may be your higher self or it may not be. I could be wrong here, but I'm not sure if what you describe is necessarily intuition. I think intuition is more like a feeling you can have about something or someone, your spidey sense in a way. What you seem to describe is almost meditational where you try to find answers to a certain situation.

Why not just "go to the office and ask again"? :-D
HAHAHAHA. Exactly!!!! This is what I lack before. I am just trying to recall events in my life where a simple question could have done it but opt to "be in the spirit" LOL just OMG. :lol: It also makes me laugh that I have done those. That is just one of the many events in my life and noticed that it was how I primarily function before.

But my concern also is what would be better? Since I have a very active left brain, should I use it first then confirm with my right brain to come up with the best decision?

I wanted to ask for help since I am a bit confused. I have maaaannnyyyy questions like if it was indeed the holy spirit or what STS/STO entity revealed those things to me?
Bear with me and questions I ask. I have never been confused about what is behind things I have perceived. Has this spirit been with you since birth? Or did it come to you later in life during your religious practices or prayer ministry?
How was I able to see even memories of other people and their thoughts about me (most of them I have confirmed to be true)?
Couple questions: How did you get confirmation that others thoughts/memories that you 'saw' were true?

Did that knowledge cause distress in you? What was the outcome of your visions of others' thoughts? Did it change your relationship with them?
Should I opt not to use my intuition or just try to do that method since in a way it is effective? With all these questions in mind, I am just thinking that the universe helped me and knows my intention since I only do it as a form to protect myself and I also get wisdom from it too.
Not sure why you would depend on anything other than yourself, when a simple question could clear something up.

I would look over how your knowing of things panned out. Is it intrusive to you or others?...most would not like another seeing or knowing their thoughts. One has to have discretion on why they would do this. I can read ppl, but it has only been used as situational awareness or if someone genuinely needed my help and they reached out to me or I was led to them. Anything else, I've learned is not my business to delve into.

It's fine to receive help, if it does not give you advantage at the expense of others. There could be a number of things happening. If you'll answer my questions, that would help...It's your confusion that concerns me.

Has this spirit been with you since birth? Or did it come to you later in life during your religious practices or prayer ministry?
I am not sure. Honestly, I do not remember much in my memories when I was little. Hmmm, I would like to think I have already have this spirit but not just aware of it or do not use it much before? When I was in prayer ministry, I used it often and even opt for it than just simple understanding. And it is not intentionally, but I think it is just how I am because Im surrounded with people who are also in the prayer team like people having visions, "prophecy" and are into the "spirit."

Couple questions: How did you get confirmation that others thoughts/memories that you 'saw' were true?
There was a time when my intuition tells me that something is off with a person so I would ask myself/holy spirit/jesus what is happening or why I feel that way. Sometimes, i would "see" or hear that the person is saying bad things about me. Although I do not assume unless that person told me directly, sometimes, i find myself in situations where people tell me things and that is how I confirm those. Also let me just share this so you can help me understand too. When I was a christian, i am so in love with Jesus that all I wanted to do is be with him, meditate, read the bible, pray, evangelize people, help them with their relationship with the lord, etc. So with memories, there was a time where I am talking with my workmate and I had a specific vision or memory about his parents and told him about it, and he said it did happen. Whenever I have this, it is for the intention to help them to "deepen" their relationship with jesus. And when talking to a student before who is an atheist, i was praying how i can lead her to god, so i had a vision about her sitting at the back of the classroom and knew after that she was bullied when she opened up about it and reason why she decided to sit at the back instead. I encouraged her that jesus knows her and sees her. And yes, I also do not just say these things to people. I would take my time to pray if I should tell them, and if I will, what will be the words that Im going to say or use, and even time. So I also practice the spirit's leading if i should tell people about it or just pray about it.

Did that knowledge cause distress in you? What was the outcome of your visions of others' thoughts? Did it change your relationship with them?
I would like to think in a way that it has distress me where I also ask myself why they feel that way about me. It was also a process because I also have wounds from family but eventually, it helps me to seek within and be open with correction while also meditating. With thoughts of others concerning me, I give them the benefit of the doubt. I'll put boundaries but I will not assume unless they will tell me too. And with dealing with them, i would still go back to the holy spirit, like what will i say with conversations, etc. There are relationships that were strengthened and others that weren't; yet, the visions has a very small effect to it.

Is it intrusive to you or others?...most would not like another seeing or knowing their thoughts. One has to have discretion on why they would do this. I can read ppl, but it has only been used as situational awareness or if someone genuinely needed my help and they reached out to me or I was led to them. Anything else, I've learned is not my business to delve into.
Intrusive probably in a way when I was still naive and consider how I function/my intuition as a "gift" esp. when I was still beginning in the ministry. It is not my intention to be in anybody's thoughts although sometimes, I am also warned by the spirit. And also with my visions above, I am now thinking like why would those memories be revealed? Although, I would like to think it turned out "good" because after all, my intention is to bring them to christ or it is the goal when i am christian. Now, Im thinking why would the "holy spirit" (quoting because I am not sure) reveal them because even my personal secret was revealed to someone and we prayed about it. And there are times too where I dont tell other people unless I am led to and if there is that burden or feeling where they also want to hear what I want to say. Not that Im special or anything that they should listen to me because i would also ask about it or pray.

I think I am confused a bit with the thing/spirit that reveals those to me. Are they STS/STO because I still have them sometimes when I hang out with christian friends although I no longer have that mindset that I should minister to them. I do not know how to tell if the thing that reveals those to me is the same as the thing that gives me wisdom. I think this is what im trying to figure out. i am not sure if it is myself, or the holy spirit, or already something different. When I was a christian, if you have a revelation or these kind of things, we were guided to ask the spirit if Jesus is lord and if it answered yes, it is safe. If it says otherwise, then it is not. And this is no longer applicable here. I know this sounds crazy but that is how we were taught in certain conferences. You can find them in Youtube too.

Thank you for your questions. I would like to be open too because I want to learn and see too where my wishful thinking still applies. :)

But my concern also is what would be better? Since I have a very active left brain, should I use it first then confirm with my right brain to come up with the best decision?

I suggest being less dependent on that "help" and do your part:

A disciple rode his camel to the tent of his Sufi master. He dismounted, entered the tent, bowed deeply and said:

-I have such great trust in God, that I have let my camel loose out there because I am convinced that God protects the interests of those who love Him.

-Then go outside and tie up your camel,"
said the master. God cannot take care to do for you what you are perfectly capable of doing for yourself.

-
Anthony de Mello

Recently I were in a similar job situation. I like the job but it was mentally and emotionally depleting to always handle my colleagues. We were working and living in the same house. The boss of the team was my little mini petty tyrant always running behind my shadow and whiping me in a way. I understood that he was on some pressure or something like that, but he started to say thing like that they will fire me, I need to work quicker bla bla bla. I looked around at the work of my colleagues if its true to compare my self. Well the truth was the opposite. Colleagues were the ones who required ass kicking in the way. So by then I knew something is off. As if hive mind program was going on then. Observing their diet no wonder. All of them were from the same cloth so to speak. I were being pushed into position to silently succumb or take responsibility. Don't know if it is intuition, but definitely intuition has it roots in knowledge and awareness. Something like building a connection or a conduit. Anyways. I were being pushed into corner to take action. The worst choice was become reactive, angry, loose balance and become as petty as the tyrant. This is something I found out quickly after loosing my temper. I made a call to the employer, but never told about my perceived unfairness or say anything about my colleagues. Since I was a trainee I just asked how to get into team of pros to learn more thats all. He said well you have to work better and be self reliant bla bla bla. I understood that it will never happen because of my relationship with my boss, no matter how hard I try so I started to look for the same job in different place. Plan B in a way. Day after my team boss got a call from employer. I don't know what they talked about but team boss completely misunderstood the context because it was simply his weakness. He was afraid to talk with people in higher position, but for some reason after that call he never ever said anything to me, on the contrary he respected me more, and became aware of who should get more attention within the team. Dont know if it was sto or sts way to do, but sure I know sto is not about food to be chewed on.
To sum it up. I asked the universe what to do on several occasions, and if I received any help it was on the base of some prior knowledge and awareness, because how the light can guide if there is no eyes to see it? So when it comes to intuition we have to stay vigilant and have some clarity about ourselves, and take responsibility. Because its the way of sts to take the hand and lead someone. We have to take action, be proactive and open the door through which help may enter. Reach out for the hand so to say.

Thank you for sharing your story. It inspired me to reflect.

I don't have an answer but wanted to add my own questioning to this. There have been many times I've had a knowing or been "told" something, back in my Christian days, that I attributed to a message from God. For example, we were done having children but "God" told me to have another. It was a very significant decision, because after the delivery I became very ill and the worst effects lasted for about 5 years. Some are chronic. The child himself is exceedingly challenging and unlike the others - as I look back on the other side of leaving Christianity, I've often wondered just exactly what/who that voice was. I don't hear it anymore and the last time was a vision just prior to the beginning of my awakening and subsequent deconstruction of my religious views. The fact that it is gone makes me suspect it was not the voice of an STO.

Now, I rely heavily on my intuition to make decisions and often have a sense of knowing about a person or situation, but it must always bear up under intellectual scrutiny before I act and in all things, must honor the free will of everyone involved.

Hmm. Im thinking that some confusion stems from it too esp that I have been fixated with the idea of "being in the will of God" and thinks that that inner voice helps with it. But who really knows the will of God? 🤔🤔

What is the will of God? I have seen most people blame or Praise god for any little things in own life lessons.
If you read the links, perhaps you will understand and gain some more knowledge that help you!

But who really knows the will of God?

Trying to understand in that linear way, as if we were talking to Morgan Freeman (laughs) escapes our understanding of what "god" really wants with each one of us. And with the other thing and all the engineering involved, it makes me think they're just experimenting enough to get the "good stuff" out of here for another purpose in another universe or wherever it is. I don't know, make a super-tournament and erase the universes they lose (laughs).

When I get frustrated with those things, I think "I don't want to be a ball of light close to one but I don't want all this suffering as existence either, if only there was a point of balance, that would be the world I would create, but how and in what way would I contribute to the creator to keep learning through those forms of existence about itself and contribute to the rest of the universe if everything is connected?" I don't know, and it is still a desire of the self but "someday" we'll know.

But for now, what you can do is in putting will in dismantling your thoughts and unearthing the root of that "Obsession" which is what we come to, to learn. Surely later we will learn to use what we learned to know how to create.

Last edited:
I would say that having a healthy intuition isn't something bad per se, I think that perhaps having a blind faith in it could lead to trouble.

So I second what Almainnovadora suggested, I wouldn't sacrifice this intuition, it may be your conscious self being in touch with a part of your self that reads situations differently, I would perhaps attempt to connect that to a conscious effort of verifying the information. But this connection could also be on an emotional level and maybe the responses you get might be tied to your emotional state and not always be accurate, I am just speculating here of course.

So, doing as much of your own efforts with research and networking and thinking, before recruiting your intuition, would be my advice.

Hmm. Im thinking that some confusion stems from it too esp that I have been fixated with the idea of "being in the will of God" and thinks that that inner voice helps with it. But who really

Also let me just share this so you can help me understand too. When I was a christian, i am so in love with Jesus that all I wanted to do is be with him, meditate, read the bible, pray, evangelize people, help them with their relationship with the lord, etc.
Thanks for explaining your Christian background. I was raised Christian within the Roman Catholic religion. And my parents moved about every 2 years while I was growing up...I continued moving frequently as an adult, and attending church off/on till my son was ready for catechism and I pulled out completely. I can mostly say, that it offered me good influences, although I understand this is not the case for some. I was fortunate in this, when you consider how many parishes I belonged to, over the years....fortunate to have good teachers and ppl who influenced me.

We didn't evangelize; emphasis was put on works of charity for ppl in distressing situations, whether they needed basic needs such as food/clothing/shelter and other suuport like half way houses for addiction; I helped one priest who ran a home for HIV postive abandoned babies. No one wanted them and they didn't thrive well, so I would go, just to hold and feed them, talk to them, so they would begin to thrive. Anyway, these acts of charity were given freely to all, no matter what you believed or didn't believe, and there was no
evangelizing effort to bring them into belief or the Church.

So, when I act, it's not that I'm on a mission from 'God,' unless you'd say kindness, concern and compassion puts one in line with what we are called upon to do.

I asked you, Princess Lux, if you were born with this spirit. For me, it has always been so, but I don't hear any voices, like @bauble suggested. Rather, it is as if I am seamlessly merged with, maybe my higher self. It is a knowing, not a voice. I'm a lucid dreamer and much goes on in my dreams too, but I'll hold off on talking about that for now.

My memory goes very far back to being a toddler, not yet a year and a half. I remember everything, even what I was thinking...Ppl tell me this is not the norm. And that type of recall acts as a guide for me, in a sense too. I remember every moment, I went against my essence and how that affected others....Because I am also an empath and I experience what others feel (emotions and physical sensations) and think.

It is hard for me to explain to most how I percieve people and my surroundings...or what I percieve in each. Although I have a decent intellect, I'm not as intellectually inclined as many in this community are. And yes, I do use and rely on my extra perception to a great extent....Why wouldn't I?

But I will warn you, there are interfering influences which will attempt to insert thoughts/ideas. And your defense is to really know yourself.

I'm going to break for now, I'll be back and keep an ear to this thread. For me, people talk too much and I have founded a small community of others who percieve more like I do. We can say so much to each other with few words...and, at times, no words at all.

But for now, what you can do is in putting will in dismantling your thoughts and unearthing the root of that "Obsession" which is what we come to, to learn. Surely later we will learn to use what we learned to know how to create

So I second what Almainnovadora suggested, I wouldn't sacrifice this intuition, it may be your conscious self being in touch with a part of your self that reads situations differently, I would perhaps attempt to connect that to a conscious effort of verifying the information. But this connection could also be on an emotional level and maybe the responses you get might be tied to your emotional state and not always be accurate, I am just speculating here of course.
This is what I am currently doing and reason why I have all these questions and confusion. I have also made a post about how you guys read because I am amazed at how your mind works which is completely different with how mine works too. I wish sometimes that I could be as analytical as some were but I just try to be patient with myself with the work im doing while at the same time confronted with personal problems and all the relevant issues in the world.

Anywaaaay, I wouldnt want to think it is an obsession because I think it is how I was programmed in church with the ministry. And I am trying to find some answers with people who function similarly or have experiences like mine. For the last few years, I am surrounded with christian people and are friends with some still. I could still talk to them but they no longer makes sense to me at some areas because of their wishful thinking. So I am trying to kind of categorize which stems from ego or just purely my imagination. Like with my intuition or inner voice (as I call it and based on how I understood it), I have used it for a long time so if one day id choose to shut it down because it is indeed just my imagination, it might do me harm than good. So at the moment, im just trying to minimize its use for I am not certain if it is my higher self or not or something evil even.

It isnt something that blabbers anything in my head after all. I as a practice also try to discern if it is from my emotions or I have an issue with the person because what puzzles me now too is how did I get that info within? Is it me trying to protect myself? Or an STO/STS source? And also because there is wisdom that I get from it and would later read it in the forum or data from the internet confirms.

I am reaching out to this forum to find people who have been from the same scenario and how does one work with it.
It is hard for me to explain to most how I percieve people and my surroundings...or what I percieve in each. Although I have a decent intellect, I'm not as intellectually inclined as many in this community are. And yes, I do use and rely on my extra perception to a great extent....Why wouldn't I?
I can relate to you. I cannot even explain my experiences fully because English is not my native tongue and do not even know how my experiences are called. Also labeled an empath, a psychic, and some other names but I do not identify myself in names or my beliefs. Im okay with being vulnerable and open because since leaving the faith, I would want to learn and no longer be ignorant and live with my wishful thinking. It's hard to let go of the "renewed purpose" christianity gave me. HAHA. It's just a year or two perhaps since leaving. I am just flowing for some time till this forum is introduced to me.

I am putting things into light so I would also know what it is really. Is it an STS tactic or is it something STO? I would not want to be constant food after all. Or it is a part of myself too.

Also, I think you would also know if people are saying it from their own experiences or knowledge from books yet even then, there is still knowledge there.

I appreciate all your insights everyone. 🌷

When I am undecided about finding a solution or making a decision I first ask the Universe not to do it for me but to help me find the solution myself and it works. Then intuition for me, is an inner radar that scans a space of potential answers and is attracted by a similar to a suction effect on my mind and it works well. In this context of inner listening, I try to be emotionally impartial. For emotion perverts intuition. :-)

Back
Top Bottom