Toulouse Shootings

New analysis.

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/243352-Toulouse-Attacks-The-Official-Story-of-the-Death-of-Mohamed-Merah-is-a-Lie

Perceval said:
New analysis.

https://www.sott.net/articles/show/243352-Toulouse-Attacks-The-Official-Story-of-the-Death-of-Mohamed-Merah-is-a-Lie

Its an amazing , thought provoking piece Joe. Thanks.

Biomiast said:
Maybe they are reading our comments on non-lethal weapons. Check out what RAID chief had to say:

Mohamed Merah launched a real ‘counter assault’ on fifteen elite French police officers who stormed his premises armed with only non-lethal weaponry, RAID chief Amaury de Hautecloque, said in an interview with Le Monde.

­The police had blown the doors and windows open and sent robots with thermal imaging and night vision cameras to search the flat. Merah was discovered in the bathroom standing in 30cm of water wearing a bullet-proof vest beneath his black Arab robe.

"He was waiting in a fighter's stance with unflinching determination,” Hautecloque said. “He came out to meet us with three colt 45s of 11.43 caliber.”

“This is the first time in my life I’ve seen someone as we launch an assault come and lead the assault against us,” he added.

During a furious close-quarter battle he was shot in the head as he was trying to jump out of the window. Some 45 personnel including several snipers were in support roles, Hautecloque said.

"I gave the order to return fire only with stun grenades,” he explained. “But he moved forward into the apartment and tried to kill my men. It was probably one of these snipers who killed him."

_http://www.rt.com/news/merah-toulouse-gunman-police-assault-344/

RT said there were 300 rounds fired in the assault. Are you telling me all of these rounds were fired with 3 Colt 45 with no chance to reload? And check out this video that recorded the noise during the operation. Does it sound like a single guy shooting his gun(keeping in mind what Mac said earlier) or is it something else?

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbJTHuX-FpA

Listening to the sounds of the gunfire in the video it sounds to me that the shots are being fired outside rather than indoors. If they were being fired in the apartment they would have been more muffled, more of a "wump" rather than the "crack" that is heard. And the sound would probably not be audible very far from the building. Maybe it is the police snipers firing. It is hard to imagine anyone firing a 45 as rapidly as is heard on the video.

I don't have any experience with body armor. From what I have read it may save a person life but that doesn't mean it isn't going to hurt. 9mm bullets at close range likely would break the wearers ribs and knock him off his feet. Like to hear from anyone on the forum with experience on this.

If there were 15 policeman in the apartment when he came out of the bathroom they could have easily physically overwhelmed him, wrestling him to the floor before he got off one maybe two rounds.

And where in the hell do you get 3 45 pistols and all that ammo in France? I suppose that there are French criminals that might be able to obtain them. But it wouldn't be cheap. Who knows maybe a 1000 euros each? But why 45's?

It just don't add up.

Mac

Perceval said:
New analysis.

well written in simple terms. this is a utter ridiculous story and when people realize what they have fallen for , they will kick sarkozy very badly for ride ( for making them bafoons). All emotional raising is only for quick fall.

seek10 said:
Perceval said:
New analysis.

well written in simple terms. this is a utter ridiculous story and when people realize what they have fallen for , they will kick sarkozy very badly for ride ( for making them bafoons). All emotional raising is only for quick fall.

Yes, same here, the cover stories are sieves, leaking like mad and yet will enough people realize through the haze of their diet of MSN in time. Don't know, but more and more are seeing the emperors without their clothes - it is going to get interesting to see if their slippery reins of power will hold. This is an old game for them and they think they are masters; we shall wait and see.

Thanks SoTT for keeping the lighthouse burning on this matter.

Excellent article by Joe! I laugh at the irony and at the end of the article I almost cry. Really, another article that hurts for his clarity of our reality and our future.

This whole nonsensical story is much worse than so many of the other ones like 9/11, JFK assassination, etc. It's more like the "underwear bomber" nonsense (except for the big difference that in that case, nobody got killed). The bigger events of 9/11 and JFK had much more potential in my opinion to keep the people in a state of shock -- even for critical thinkers it takes a little time for the shock to wear off, before really starting to question the absurdity of the official narrative.

This one, on the other hand, is immediately apparent that it is absolute BS as it was happening. The implausibility factor of the central premise along with the contradictions in the story are much more obvious right away -- and that Merah was a young "lone wolf." Maybe this and similar events will have the PTB overplay their hand, I'm not sure.

Question: Why would they not have used silencers instead of loud guns if the kill was in the night time. Or is that just how bad they are at actually plotting a story?

Away With The Fairys said:
Question: Why would they not have used silencers instead of loud guns if the kill was in the night time. Or is that just how bad they are at actually plotting a story?

The whole thing seems like there are just so many directors in this ridiculous, but of course deadly show, and the authoritarian actors are improvising with every change being demanded, including, reviewing the real time events against the script for errors and trying to correct them on the fly, producing a clumsy three ring circus.

voyageur said:
Away With The Fairys said:

The whole thing seems like there are just so many directors in this ridiculous, but of course deadly show, and the authoritarian actors are improvising with every change being demanded, including, reviewing the real time events against the script for errors and trying to correct them on the fly, producing a clumsy three ring circus.
"I" think you are right on that one voyageur, inflated egos and being thusly blinded by self importance, wishful thinking, etc. No wonder they can't get it right, shooting themselves in the foot, fighting each other, while trying to control others. It's probably a circus in the NWO right now.

"I" think you are right on that one voyageur, inflated egos and being thusly blinded by self importance, wishful thinking, etc. No wonder they can't get it right, shooting themselves in the foot, fighting each other, while trying to control others. It's probably a circus in the NWO right now.

Utter confusion! What is true, what's not?
Now, Merah's brother is reported to have said he was proud of what his brother did. Which would mean he actually did it.
There is a screen of smoke, not only because some want to blur the truth, but because they are humans, and French...
This is a sad circus, where very young people lost their life, and I guess it's full of promises for what's left of the show, with really sad clowns entering the stage

Yup, this one is so full of utter confusion, it's one of the most ridiculous false flag psyops yet. All of the thoughts you expressed voyageur, bngenoh, and Esote seem to me to be at least part of the plausible explanation of why this has been SO lame. Also, what came to mind from AWTF's question is that it MAY be that all the noise, etc. was part of the staging of the event where there was no "confrontation" with Merah (either the apartment being empty or Merah already being dead, etc. we just don't know enough of the facts, just the glaring contradictions, implausibilities, impossibilities, etc.) FWIW.

If my understanding of this French article is correct, Merah personally knew the head of the French intelligence services and travelled to Iran (twice), Pakistan, Afghanistan, Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Israel and Egypt on French monthly unemployment benefit:

L’étrange relation entre Mohamed Merah et Bernard Squarcini
http://www.agoravox.fr/tribune-libre/article/l-etrange-relation-entre-mohamed-113234

I think there are a lot more juicy details in there, so if French readers could extract and translate them for us, that would be great.

The Toulouse plot thickens with a new absurdity imo, it goes about the brother of Mohamed Merah:

‘Signals from Abdelkader’s mobile phone were emitted close to the school at the time of the murders,’ said an investigating source.

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2119782/Toulouse-gunman-Mohammed-Merahs-brother-charged-complicity.html?ITO=1490

or even more bad:

Although Mohammed Merah said he acted alone, Le Parisien quoted police sources as saying his brother's mobile phone had been found near the Jewish school at the time of last Monday's attack. The paper also reported the two had dined together on the eve of the attack.

_http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/toulouse-killers-brother-in-court-over-attack-links-20120325-1vsp1.html#ixzz1q8ZdgGYH

Well, the brother has been arrested. Sarkozy and his controllers need a live Muslim face for the masses to hiss at...and more news cycles to fix the conflicting mess they made of the shooting itself.

_http://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-frenchmans-brother-knew-nothing-plot-182346516.html

Reading the ignorant, prejudiced comments of the Yahoo article linked above is sickening. The Zionist, Ashkenazi hypocrites and their blind followers are fomenting a redo of WWII...only with the real Semites as the targets.

Sigh. Bring on the comets.

Back
Top Bottom