Toutes les séances dans un seul fichier

Ça vient du fait que la première séance de l'année n'est pas encore traduite et qu'il n'y a pas l'information qui permet au script de l'intégrer convenablement dans la table des matières. Je vais essayer de contourner cette limitation.

That's because the first session of the year hasn't yet been translated, and the script doesn't have the information it needs to integrate it properly into the table of contents. I'll try to get around this limitation.

Someone is doing the proofreading and as soon as it is done, I will try to publish it.

So no need to really get around this limitation since it is temporary.

Nouveaux fichiers des séances traduites en français jusqu'en mai 2024, incluant la séance du 9 octobre 1994.
- Toutes les séances ont été contrôlées et nettoyées, si nécessaire,
- Les photos/images sont intégrées au fichier (plus besoins d'internet),
- Les notes de bas de document deviennent des notes de bas de page quand c'est possible. Elles sont accessibles par clic et le retour est géré,
- Tous les formats de fichier proposés par @KS sont désormais disponibles, et le chapitre d'introduction des séances en anglais a été traduit et incorporé dans les fichiers (à revoir sans doute).
Tout est réalisé à partir des scripts de @KS (thanks). Je n'utilise mon script que pour récupérer la séance en français et faire un premier nettoyage. Il doit rester des scories ; je compte sur @EricLux pour les dénicher !
Bonne lecture.

New files of sessions translated into French up to May 2024, including the session of October 9, 1994.
- All sessions have been checked and cleaned where necessary,
- Photos/images are integrated into the file (no need for Internet),
- Footnotes become footnotes whenever possible. Footnotes become footnotes whenever possible. They are accessible by click and return is managed,
- All the file formats proposed by @KS are now available, and the introductory chapter to the English sessions has been translated and incorporated into the files (to be reviewed).
Everything is done using @KS scripts (thanks). I only use my script to retrieve the French session and do an initial clean-up. There must be some dross left; I'm counting on @EricLux to find it!
Enjoy your reading
@isparnid Merci beaucoup pour ce fantastique boulot !

j'ai rapidement jeté un coup d'œil sur le fichier "sessions-fr pdf", sauf erreur de ma part, il manque les sessions suivantes :

- 27/04/24
- 28/05/13
- 23/10/94

Je ne parle pas de la séance du 19/07/97 qu'a déposé, aujourd'hui :-)

@isparnid Thank you so much for this fantastic work!

I had a quick look at the "sessions-fr pdf" file and, unless I'm mistaken, the following sessions are missing :

- 04/27/24
- 05/28/13
- 10/23/94

I'm not talking about the session of 07/19/97 that was filed today :-)

Thanks @EricLux, they'll be included in the next version along with the sessions currently being translated.
Thanks a lot, that'll be great, especially as we're making good progress with the translations. By the end of the month, the initial translations should be up to date. After that, it's up to sharp eyes to proofread. :-)

I'll take a closer look at the pdf file, as soon as I have a bit more time, and get back to you asap. Thanks again @isparnid !​

Back
Top Bottom