Toxoplasmosis - The Return of the Puppet Masters

The Return of the Puppet Masters

About the zapping machines you talk about, i don't known if it's the same technology (i believe it is), it was invented by Royal Raymond Rife in the beginnings of the last century, but was destroyed by the medical establishment and the PTB. He invented the first microscope that allowed the visualization of virus while they were alive, witch was actually the first step to the principle that allowed him to kill virus and bacteria with his “ray machines”.
Where are some links with the story and some technical details of is discoveries, and his life and how is work was destroyed and sent into oblivion.

http://www.rense.com/general31/rife.htm

http://www.dfe.net/RifeHist.html

http://www.rife.org/

Return of the Puppet Masters

I've posted some additional info under a thread by the same name "Return of the Puppet Masters" under Ponerology.

That's funny, anyone play Resident Evil 4? Basically the plot of the game is that there are these parasites that turn a whole village into zombies following this one dude who's leading a crazy cult. Just bizarrely similiar i had to mention it.

OK...Yes I have experience with the Zapper.

I met with a psychic in September 2004, a poor lady living in the Andes mountains who heals for free...with Reiki, herbs, meditation, and homeopathy. She told me that she saw me using some kind of electric box to cure people in the future...and she suggested that I shouldn´t charge any money for this service...it was almost like a request.

I randomly came across "The Cure for All Diseases" by Hulda Clarke a month later in Hawaii. The book was wrapped in plastic so I couldn´t read the contents. I bought it and was surprised to see that it told how to build "an electric box to cure people".

So I built one (It cost me about $30 and 4 hours to build it). I used it frequently because the psychic and bloodwork I´d had done previously all showed that I was quite infested with parasites. I did feel like it helped me some, but I hadn´t done all of the liver and kidney cleanses recommended in the book. But as I mentioned in another post, I´ve had patients (I´m an acupuncturist/herbalist) who have used it (on their own...not by my suggestion) with great success and continue to do so because it is the only thing that helped them with certain problems.

After reading the C´s, I began to think about the book in another light. Really I wasn´t sure what to think because I had never seen the direct questions posted above from the transcripts regarding the subject. I was quite sure from my own reasoning that ALL of the info in this book wasn´t correct. However, I had a hunch that she was on the right track. My intuition tells me that there are numerous causes to any one disease that include toxins, parasites, bacteria, viruses, poor diet, stress, injury, emotions, past life experiences, ect. I don´t believe there is a simple cause because in reality we are such complex beings. This realization has overwhelmed me a bit in my practice...I feel rather helpless at times, but I do what I can. I appreciate this mystery as it keeps me searching and busy in my work.

I have used some of the herbs that Laura mentioned above. I was even feeding a stray cat and put just one drop of a Wormwood, Cloves, and Black Walnut Tincture in his food...I did this twice in one week and the next week the cat had shinier fur, his bony appearance had filled out and he just looked amazing!!!

From experience and knowledge about herbs, here is a warning. It is usually recommended to start a program to rid the body of parasites. Personally I would not recommend a full 2 or 3 months with no breaks because parasite herbs are very harsh on the body and can weaken the digestive system and hence the immune system...and herbs have different effects on different individuals as well. When using such harsh herbs in my practice, I would never recommend them for more than two weeks at a time...and it is better to do so with supervision of an herbalist or naturopath.

I also recommend raw garlic (cut it up and swallow without chewing) and Organic Apple Cider Vinegar (a few tablespoons in a glass of water) to keep the immune system strong and the digestive system clean of parasites...which reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings. I also read in the transcripts that this can be helpful for those exposed to flouride in drinking water. Food can be the simplest medicine. Also fresh papaya and pineapple can be helpful to eliminate parasites...delicious medicine!

http://curezone.com/clark/

here is a site with plenty of exerpts from Dr.Clarke´s book if you are interested.

Tree

All excellent advice, Tree. We did a three month herbal program under the supervision of a Russian physician who had given up regular medicine to become an herbalist. Strange story... he started having "insights" into his patients problems spontaneously, and since he was a doctor, was able to test those insights. Then he started having "insights" about cures, and began to test those as well. That's why he left standard medicine. Well, anyway, he now does "readings" only he looks at you with his peripheral vision which is an odd experience. And he talks as he is looking, notes everything, and then writes up a plan with a specific herbal recipe for each individual. In some cases, he says "take this for X number of days or weeks" and then quit that and start this." It was quite an experience and we think it was definitely effective.

One thing that was odd was that the first thing he noted about me was that my heart is resting horizontally in my chest. Then, a bit later, when he was "scanning" Ark, he was very surprised and said "This is really odd, two hearts with exactly the same configuration!"

Well, a few months later I had to have an echocardiogram for my insurance company, so I mentioned that another doctor had said my heart was horizontal, could they confirm? They did.

I bought herbs in bulk and mixed my own and still do.

Hi Laura,

My best friend (like a "soul sister" to me) has a terrible and debilitating affliction and has been seeking the best alternative doctors with minimal results. Is there anyway to contact the Russian physician? I know they are out there, but its not always easy to find the "right" one.

thanks in advance
Tree

Hi Laura, all

The article by Carl Zimmer was very interesting indeed. Some time ago I was visited by a friend and he was very concerned about this exact subject and introduced me to the idea of parasites in humans.
Here is an interesting article as well.

http://www.silvercreeklabs.com/showNotesDetails/89.html

[…] What is a parasite and what does it do?
A parasite is an organism that lives off the host, the host being you or I.
A parasite eats, lays eggs and secretes waste.
How can a parasite possibly live in my body and I don’t even know it is there? The answer to this is simple. The purpose of a parasite is not to make itself known.
How can a parasite exist in the body without making its presence known? If you know how to read the body and how to interpret its signals, then the presence of a parasite can be determined quite easily. Medical testing procedures only catch about 20%.
Some parasites love sugar .If you are a person who craves sugar, you may have a sugar-loving parasite. In fact, parasites are known to be one of the causes of diabetic tendencies and blood sugar discrepancies.
Other parasites actually get their nutrition directly from the cells. […]

I have to admit that I have always had a “sweet tooth”. Sometimes without understanding I would crave something sweet and was very hard to say ‘No’ to this craving. After the visit from my friend, I started to say NO, a lot more. But now, after reading Mr. Zimmer’s article I think I might have to get one of those zappers my self.

Nina

Tree said:
My best friend (like a "soul sister" to me) has a terrible and debilitating affliction and has been seeking the best alternative doctors with minimal results. Is there anyway to contact the Russian physician? I know they are out there, but its not always easy to find the "right" one.
His name is Dr. Gregory Antyuhin and he was living and working in Florida the last I knew of him. He wasn't at all well-known when we saw him, but I just did a websearch on his name and lo and behold, he's got over 700 page returns on google! Here is one: http://www.medical-wonder.com/

This says that he can now "read remotely." Well, he wasn't doing that when we saw him so I guess he has sharpened up his ability or has fallen for the pot of gold. No way to tell.

I wonder if this whole subject of physical parasites is linked, more than we realise, to the idea of 'psychic parasites', both in terms of the 'psychic hooks' from one person to another that can induce a psychologial draining of energy, and also to the whole field of 'spirit attachment' that has been brought up in the recent podcasts? Especially thought provoking is the suggested possibility that most, if not all, of us are likely to have some kind of 'spirit attachment' going on.

If 'above' and 'below' are interlinked in more ways than we can detect, then perhaps physical parasites are possibly a 3D 'extension' or manifestation of parasites at a 'higher' level that we cannot see.

This is really just speculation on my part! The reason I bring it up is that I am thinking about how purely emotional stress can then lead to purely physical maladies like ulcers or whatever. Also Laura's and other's observations on results of spirit release therapy. So there does appear to be quite a bit of evidence that all these 'layers', at least the observable ones, are interconnected and interdependent. So why not the unobservable ones as well? If that is the case, then maybe spirit release therapy and other methods of that ilk can help solve stubborn physical conditions, and likewise physical measures can be used to strengthen oneself against 'psychic' invasion? It seems to me more and more, that an 'all over' approach is needed. It's so easy to ignore one aspect or another.

thoughts anyone?

After reading Laura's post on toxoplasmosis I did some research . . . I just posted this reply on the Diet and Health thread.

===

Dear Cyre2067,

I have been having symptoms similar to yours and was just diagnosed with leukopenia . . . this morning I read Laura's post on Toxoplasma gondii and then Googled it with leukopenia. Here is what I found:

http://maxshouse.com/Parasites_Internal.htm

Diagnosis

Radiographs can aid in the diagnosis because the lungs are usually involved in cats sick with toxoplasmosis. Radiographic changes include diffuse symmetric or patchy opacities in the lungs, usually bilateral.

Other laboratory aids include determinations of serum ALT (SGPT), creatine phosphokinase, bilirubin, lactate dehydrogenase and lipase, and white blood cell counts Serum enzymes indicative of tissue damage may be elevated, depending on the location (liver, pancreas, skeletal muscle) and extent of tissue necrosis. There may be leukopenia or leukocytosis. Fecal examination for the detection of T. gondii oocysts is not likely to be rewarding because oocysts are generally excreted for a few days before the cat becomes sick. Occasionally, oocysts may be found in feces of congenitally infected kittens and in adult cats.

This synchronicity has my attention. You might want to do some research on leukopenia and its symptoms.

Janae

Ah yes, the Post under Ponerology gives one much to think about. . . . . . and it's got some additional info than your post in the blog. Thank you.

Just wanted to share a link to this site I found that sells Zappers for $10 including shipping! You have to wait up to six weeks for delivery though--they make them as ordered. They have links to the Hulda Clark tincture that appears very reasonable as well, also, colloidal silver, etc. No guarantees, but I ordered one. It appears very legitimate. For that price there seems like little to lose: http://zapperplans.com/readymade.html

I'm also sharing this information I received from zapperplans.com on the easiest method yet to make colloidal silver. I remember reading another simple plan to make a homemade colloidal silver generator, but this one is actually simpler and cheaper, though it does seem to be the same basic method. "Caveat Lector." Anyhow, for those of us that are on the ultra-budget plan:

"Congratulations on making the smart choice for saving yourself
hundreds of dollars in alternative health care costs! Imagine how
soon you will be saying "GOOD RIDDANCE" to such a wide variety of
ailments for just pennies on the dollar.

Please enjoy with my compliments your free copy of . . .

HOW TO MAKE COLLOIDAL SILVER FOR PENNIES A GALLON!

Presented by

www.zapperplans.com

Anyone can now make colloidal silver once they know how. Making
colloidal silver is much easier than you would imagine. There are
however a few things you need to know to do it right.

NOTE: This report is intended to instruct you in how to make
colloidal silver for yourself. Any applications of colloidal
silver mentioned are simply by way of example and are not
intended as recommendations or diagnoses in any way. You can and
should make your own decisions concerning how you use colloidal
silver. If you desire medical advice, you should consult a
medical practitioner. NOTHING IN THIS REPORT IS OR SHOULD BE
CONSTRUED AS MEDICAL ADVICE OR DIAGNOSES.

PROCESSING POINTERS

The basic process is simply to pass a small electric current
through distilled water using a silver electrode. Contrary to
popular belief, distilled water will conduct a small amount of
electricity, allowing production of micro particulate colloidal
silver.

While many have advocated "seeding" the solution with a previous
batch of colloidal silver and/or a few grains of sodium chloride
(common table salt), this is actually unnecessary and I don't
recommend it. You only need to raise the voltage until you
achieve an adequate production rate.

The key here is to adjust the voltage to produce silver particles
at a reasonably slow rate, while not taking too long to get
results. You can produce a good batch of 10-40 ppm colloidal
silver in about 4 to 24 hours. If the process proceeds too
quickly you will be creating larger particles, which is not
advisable. And, while there is no harm in running the process
more slowly, there is no need to take longer than about a day or
so.

The basic process runs well at about 30 volts DC. Usually three 9
volt batteries connected in series (27 volts) will do the job
nicely. If it doesn't seem to be working after about half an
hour, you can simply add another battery or two until it starts
working. If you can obtain a variable DC power supply that will
supply 20-50 volts, you will be in fine shape and won't have to
keep buying batteries.

Although many have spoken of using two silver electrodes immersed
in a container of water, I have not found this to be the optimal
method. I have found that using a silver positive electrode with
a stainless steel negative electrode seems to work much better.
While a piece of stainless flatware (e.g. a fork or spoon) will
work fine, a large stainless mixing bowl or pot is preferable.

SILVER FACTS

For the silver electrode, absolutely DO NOT USE STERLING SILVER!
Sterling is only about 70% silver. Some have suggested that you
must use only .9999 fine (or finer) silver. While you would do no
harm using such pure silver, there is actually no need to go to
such extremes. The standard for purity in silver is .999 fine
(which purity will be just fine :-).

Since we are producing colloidal silver at 10-40 ppm, using .999
fine will result in maximum impurities of only 10-40 parts per
BILLION! This is much less than the impurities you will find in
distilled water. Probably .99 fine silver would work as well,
though the savings over .999 fine would be relatively
insignificant (it might even cost more, being nonstandard).

You should be able to get .999 fine silver at any local jewelry
supply store. I buy mine at a local shop that crafts jewelry and
sells supplies for crafting your own. I prefer to buy it in
ribbon form about an eighth inch wide, though you may also find
it in sheet or wire form. Just make sure you ask for "fine"
silver and not sterling. I just say I'm using it for chemistry
(which I am) and need the pure silver.

Silver is currently quite inexpensive at only about 4 to 5
dollars per ounce. Which amounts to only about half a dollar to a
dollar a foot in ribbon form. Don't be misled into paying $10 for
a couple of 3-5 inch lengths of silver wire. This simply is
highway robbery! I just buy a few feet of silver ribbon at a time
and it makes many gallons of colloidal silver.

PRODUCTION

The easiest way to make colloidal silver is to fill your
stainless bowl or pot with a gallon or two of distilled water,
dangle your piece of silver into the water and apply the voltage
via a couple of clip leads. You want to make sure the silver
doesn't touch the stainless container and make sure the clip
leads stay out of the water. The negative electrode connects to
the bowl while the positive electrode connects to the silver. You
can use a wooden spoon or a plastic ruler or some other non
conductor laid across the bowl to dangle the silver from.

During production, some of the silver will not convert into
colloid and so will not remain suspended. This will form a bit of
a scum, some of which will float on the water, while the rest
will collect on the surface of the container and/or the silver
electrode. You should let this settle and simply strain out any
remaining with a cloth or other filter. If more settles out, just
leave it. Don't try to mix it back in since it isn't colloidal
and shouldn't be used. The silver that remains suspended is what
you are after.

If you carefully weigh your piece of silver both before and after
production, you can get a pretty good idea of how many parts per
million you are getting. Since some of it doesn't form colloid
and is discarded, you will have to take this into account when
figuring your remaining ppm. You can either just estimate it or
you can try to measure it if you like. You simply divide the
weight of the silver used, by the weight of the water then
multiply by a million to get parts per million.

MISCELLANEOUS HINTS AND TIPS

I usually don't bother with exact measurements, since the precise
concentration does not seem to be that important. I've used
commercial colloidal silver in various concentrations, from 5 ppm
to 500 ppm. While some have suggested that you should dilute your
colloidal silver to something below 40 ppm, I have not found a
good reason to do so. The important thing seems to be keeping the
colloidal silver in your mouth for a while to help with
absorbtion. This is because stomach acid may hinder absorbtion.

Particle size is mainly a function of production rate and should
be fine as long as you don't try to go too fast.

If you just let the process run all day or all night, then let it
settle for a while or maybe over night and strain it, you should
wind up with good colloidal silver. Usually it turns out clear,
then changes to golden yellow after a day or two.

Sometimes I've had it turn out gray, but after letting it settle
out, it seemed to be okay. Some have suggested that the gray
color means it's contaminated with too much chloride or nitrate,
so you may wish to discard gray batches. If it comes out violet
or other colors, it's probably contaminated and should be
discarded or used for disinfecting laundry or other less critical
applications.

Be sure to rinse out and wipe off your container and silver
electrode with each batch you make. A final rinse with a little
distilled water will also help reduce any stray contaminants.

CONCLUSIONS

That's about it. If you have questions or comments please direct
them to:

mailto:silver@zapperplans.com

and I will try to answer your questions and incorporate your
comments in a future update.

For additional reading and information please refer to the links
at:

http://zapperplans.com/links.html

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoy putting your new found
knowledge to good use.

If you know anyone who you feel may benefit from it, please feel
free to forward this article to them or direct them to:

http://www.zapperplans.com

for their own fresh copy. My only request is that you please
leave the links in place so they can get more information when
they're ready.

God bless!
Silver Webmaster
www.zapperplans.com"

Hello,
Funny, in the book "The Cure for All Diseases" by Hulda Clarke she startes out by saying "get rid of your cats". It is an excellent book as all her books are. We own many kinds of zappers and We have completed our 10th liver cleanse. However, we still have the cats.

Hi -

Hulda Clarke's "Cure for all Diseases" is available as a PDF download here:
http://www.royalrife.com/cure.pdf
I got a zapper a couple of months ago and have used it several times. I'm not sure what it does, but I felt less foggy and more "charged up" (ha ha) after using it.
I also did her liver cleanse recipe, and that worked great. My skin tone improved alot, with liver spots and various bumps fading away somewhat. I'm going to do one or two more over the next couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom