Toxoplasmosis - The Return of the Puppet Masters

The Return of the Puppet Masters

I 3rd this motion, if anyone has any results I'd like to hear them, also. I have not had cats my entire life, but I have had them for the last 30 years. Not that I am much over 30. Okay, I am much over 30. But the reason I ask is because of my health. And one of my problems is a form of vasculitis, which is infection of the blood vessels. And since the doctors tell me that they don't know the cause of this vasculitis, it makes me wonder if there could be any little critters running around in there. I have been checked for parasites, but I don't know if all types were checked for. I guess I need to make a call and find out.

Any comments would help. :)

Lynne said:
I have been checked for parasites, but I don't know if all types were checked for. I guess I need to make a call and find out.

Any comments would help. :)
Hi Lynne,

How were the tests performed? I mean, were they blood tests, saliva tests, stool tests?? I went to hear a naturopath talk and he said some parasites will not show up with a scope in the lower intestines. That's part of what's keeping me from the doctor, I don't want any invasive equipment shoved up OR down me! :)

I'm hoping some of the other participants of this thread have subscribed to it and will become aware that it's active again (since it's older)...

My mom has been using a Zapper for the past two years with good results. She was in good general health (she's in her late 60's), but had been getting a lot of colds and viruses, so she started zapping daily. She hasn't had a cold since then, despite being around people who did. She uses a home made one, made by a friend from the instructions in the book The cure for all diseases (Hulda Clarke).

Posted on behalf of Tenten:

Source: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn1 … ision.html

Parasite hijacks brains with surgical precision
22:00 02 April 2007

A mere parasite controls the fate of rats and mice by hijacking the part of the brain that makes the rodents naturally fear cats, a new study shows.

Rats and mice normally flee if they smell cat urine, but not if they're infected by the protozoan parasite Toxoplasma gondii. The parasite can only complete its life cycle if its rodent host is eaten by a cat, so it "brainwashes" the creature into apparently liking the scent.

Now Ajai Vyas and his colleagues at Stanford University in California, US, have revealed that the brainwashing is surgically precise. The parasites seem to reverse the rodent's innate fear by interfering with the amygdala, the seat of conditioned responses in the brain. Vyas's team looked at the distribution of the parasite in the brain of infected rats, and found it was almost twice as dense in the amygdala.

The exquisite precision leaves intact all other neurological mechanisms for learning to avoid danger, so the rodents learn to survive all hazards except being eaten by cats – the only form of death beneficial to the parasite.

Journal reference: Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (DOI: 10.1073/pnas.0608310104)

Shar said:
How were the tests performed? I mean, were they blood tests, saliva tests, stool tests?? I went to hear a naturopath talk and he said some parasites will not show up with a scope in the lower intestines. That's part of what's keeping me from the doctor, I don't want any invasive equipment shoved up OR down me! :)
Sorry for not getting back sooner. I didn't notice that there had been a post on this topic after mine. So to answer your question, I've had blood tests and stool tests. Both came up negative. At least that is what I was told.

I'm really thinking about that zapper. Just can't see how it would help my current problems.

yossarian said:
Just wanted to share a link to this site I found that sells Zappers for $10 including shipping! You have to wait up to six weeks for delivery though--they make them as ordered. They have links to the Hulda Clark tincture that appears very reasonable as well, also, colloidal silver, etc. No guarantees, but I ordered one. It appears very legitimate. For that price there seems like little to lose: http://zapperplans.com/readymade.html
Hi Yossarian,

i was wondering whether you bought that $10 zapper and what were the results. during my search, i came upon this page

hxxp://www.paradevices.com/cheap_zapper.html

and i don't know whether the claims are for marketing reasons (to sell the expensive stuff if people discovered the new one and have been buying it instead).

and with this statement

Do not misunderstand this information. The $10 zapper from zapperplans.com has many satisfied users. This information is provided to support the idea that more expensive zappers can produce better results. Choose wisely.
they also confirm that the $10 zapper is a good one, but we need to choose "wisely" as the most expensive one is better. Since i don't understand the pictures and what they mean, i don't understand whether it is indeed a marketing strategy or not. :/

Here is how I understand the immune system. The immune system is an army and if it is constantly fighting wars then it can't grow or rebuild itself. I believe the secret to all of this is to build your immune system into a lean mean fighting machine! Just remember, this is only my opinion from my own experiences. I can't remember the last time I've been sick. My allergies went away since using the below 2 items.

1) Zapper - Yes, buy a zapper. Of course the powers that be do not condone something that would actually cure diseases. There is no money in that, is there? I believe the sellers of these zappers have to sell them as pet devices now. Remember, greed is a sickness, so rational thinking is not a factor with these people.

I have read that you can over-use this device and the parasites can grow immune. I read where you should use it once a day for 3 weeks then take a week off and then rinse and repeat. The daily use should be: 7-10min(on), 20min break(off), 7-10min(on), 20 min break(off), 7-10min(on) and that's the cycle for 1 day. For children, replace the 7-10min with 1-4min. I'd read Dr. Hilda Clark's book though, don't rely on my info. This is how I use it though. I have fallen asleep and left it running on me for 7 to 8 hours and had no negative effects.

Here are some zapper testimonials. Make sure you read these testimonials for yourself, you'll be amazed.
http://www.drclark.net/en/testimonials/index.php

2) Buy an air purifier. I use a brand called Alpine air purifier. Just do a search on ebay for the lowest prices. It blows ozone or activated oxygen with a control switch since you don't want to breath huge amounts of ozone. Basically, this machine uses the same process the earth uses to replenish itself, but since we have these energy efficient homes, we trap chemicals and particles(the dead skin we shed) inside our living space.

This machine also uses radio frequency ionization which causes the tiny particles that are floating in your home to bond together(like the dust on your tv set) and become heavy enough to drop out of the air. You'll get a lot of dust in your home for the first 30 days or so, but this is dust that you aren't breathing causing your immune system to be overworked. Since it is radio frequency then it works through walls as long as they aren't steel, which is why this machine is so effective. I know I sound like a salesman but I've had to argue this with my family and friends for years, so I was forced to research this stuff. They remain with there allergy problems, when all they had to do is try this out, instead of being "hard headed". This is a huge factor in building the immune system(breathing clean air), so it can deal with those nasty parasites.

If you have a purifier already and you or your family still have allergies then your purifier isn't doing its job. Simply having a filter system is not good enough.

I just wanted to give my input since I've had personal experience with these items.

Re: The $10 zapper. My use of same has not been systematic or scientific, but it seems to work well. Sorry I can't be more precise, but for $10 the risk is small.

I'm sure that other models that allow you to variate the frequency, for example, or that have a better electrode system could be better--I use a couple silver coins and sweatbands to hold them in place on my wrists.

To be sure I find this little "bug" to be most interesting, particularly since I am a life long cat lover. The majority of the stuff I've read has been online so immediately I question its validity, and well, we all know how the medical profession is anyway, so I question the stuff from medical journals too. I found this rather hyped up article from the CDC speculating on connections of T. gondii and Schizophrenia - it's a bit dated being from 2003, but I'll offer the link ...

http://www[dot]cdc[dot]gov/ncidod/EID/vol9no11/03-0143.htm

I will give the CDC points for pointing out ...

CDC said:
One limitation of studies of Toxoplasma infection and schizophrenia is that one cannot conclusively rule out disease-related differential exposure to the organism. Thus, hospitalized patients may be fed undercooked meat, thereby increasing their seropositivity. Alternatively, the authors of one of the studies speculated that the increased patient seropositivity might have been because the patients worked in the hospital gardens, which were also frequented by cats (21). The possible effects of hospitalization, altered behavior, or other artifactual factors on seropositivity can be minimized by the analysis of persons with the recent onset of symptoms, as three studies described above have done.
Of course they fail to mention that many Schizophenics spend a lot of time on the streets or homeless before they are institutionalized because of their problems functioning in society, and they tend to have all manner of health issues because of it - Then their are the programs where people take animals often "borrowed" from the pound (generally kittens and puppies) and bring them around to hospitals, group homes and the like, though technically I haven't heard of people doing this in a few years, but I'm sure it still goes on. None of that is neither here nor there ...

But in the following paragraph they said something that really got my attention ...

CDC said:
Studies are ongoing in attempts to better define the relationship of Toxoplasma infection to schizophrenia. An initial study of the orbital frontal cortex of 14 persons with schizophrenia (48), in which primers to T. gondii were used, did not detect sequences. Studies should also include organisms such as Neospora caninum and Hammondi hammondi , which are closely related to T. gondii and which cross-react serologically (49); N. caninum has been detected in human specimens in our laboratory and by others (50). The use of organism-specific antigens generated from molecular cloning and the use of stage-specific antibodies should help elucidate both the specificity and the timing of the infection.
I've been trying to find an actuall study where this is indeed the case, but I haven't found one online yet ... plenty of studies where they didn't find it (N. caninum) in humans where they thought it might be ... Very strange indeed, especially considering the CDC itself claims to have conducted tests (and knows of others) that found N. caninum in people. Also none of the pages that show up mention this bug in terms of having any psychological effects on hummans other than the page I linked above (or reprints of the same study) ... they are more about the possibility about it being connected to stillbirths in humans (like it is in other mammals other than canines - who are its natural host). *So annoying*, I hate when I find a little tid-bit like that and can't find any more information ...

Oh, by the way the CDC misspelled Hammondi hammondi, it should be "Hammondia hammondi", that "a" makes a big difference if your like me and search for whole words and phrases - incidently these are all protists of one kind or another.

Anyway - I wonder about the possibility of other bugs that might have similar effects on hummans that perhaps are a bit more insidious ... Does anyone know of any other bacteria that cause this kind of "puppet master" effect? I am most curious! *Wonders* randomly about those people that need their "pet" reptiles and don't even mind the smell of reptillian blood ... Now, there is a group of people worth checking out ...

Well, I'm gonna go see if I have any better luck finding more info now that I'm a bit more awake now and I've had my coffee quota ...

Anyone else feel an awakening of their senses over the past months or years. I just feel the need to question my reality more and the actions of the government. Infact this 'need' to research things alot of people would dismiss as rubbish and fantasy is pretty strong. I've never questioned the terrorist link to 9/11 after it happened and was a stanch supporter of Bush and the War, now I have gone full circle even suspecting 9/11 was staged and believing there might be a New World Order. It's like someone is whispering "do your own homework....listen to your inner beliefs". I'm a 25 year old male who has never been deeply religious but who is awakening to stuff. Anyone else?

Hi rob1, and welcome to the forum. Just so you are aware, since you repeated this exact post on three other threads (which is considered 'spamming'), the repeated posts were removed and the original remains above. If you could please review the forum rules, it would be appreciated.

I think you'll find that most members of this forum have experienced that 'uncomfortable' awakening in one way or another and it has been discussed at length, so you'll probably find a lot of interesting information on these pages.

Re: The Return of the Puppet Masters

martin said:
"If you have been suffering from a chronic infection or have cancer, or AIDS, learn to build the electronic device that will stop it immediately [or buy one]. It is safe and without side effects and does not interfere with any treatment you are now on. (From: "The Cure for all Diseases", after cover; copyright notice)"

Quoted from http://www.drclark.net/disease/zapper.htm

Am I getting it wrong or they say that using a Zapper can totally stop AIDS and cancer? The title of the book "The Cure for all Diseases" sounds a little bit pretentious doesn't it?

I know little about parasites and bacteria, but I think that not all of them cause us harm.
How healthy would be to eliminate all bacteria in our bodies?

On the same site you can read this:
"Neither the case studies presented by her nor the bio feedback research she conducts are considered scientific by US Government authorities. Unless where indicated, these findings have not been corroborated by other scientists."

Does anyone here have more info or experiences to share?

Yes - personal experience. I bought Don Croft's Zapper and have used it on and off since. Initially it "zapped" holes in my skin which I later learned was due to an acidic condition of body fluid. I used it continuously until it no longer had this effect, but at that time I did not connect this with acidosis. It wasn't until I began testing my urine for pH that I realized that the zapping of my skin was directly related to my fluid pH. Later I began adjusting my pH with consumption of Cesium Carbonate, and subsequently found that the Zapper did not bother my skin at all. Increased pH is associated with increased oxygenation in body tissues and this in turn is associated with cancer prevention [see Otto Warburg's Nobel work]. Increased pH is also obnoxious to all critters that prefer acid environments, so "zapping" has anti-critter effects. The Zapper has other effects related to the electrical pulsing, but you can achieve more positive pH much more easily with mineral salt supplementation - particularly Rubidium and Cesium. Your blood pH trending is related to an average of your urine/saliva pH readings which you can test easily.

One note for smokers - myself included - smoking is acid-forming in the blood/tissues. For many smokers, it may be wise to keep track of pH and supplement or zap as required.

Re: The Return of the Puppet Masters

GTB said:
Here are some zapper testimonials. Make sure you read these testimonials for yourself, you'll be amazed.
http://www.drclark.net/en/testimonials/index.php

I read up about the woman who is selling this product, and yes, I was suitably amazed! :shock:

She got her natropathy degree from a college which lacks accreditation. She lied about the subject she got her PHD in, but I'm happy to say that she does knows quite a lot about the ion balance of crayfish muscle. Her PHD from Minnesota was a major in zoology with a minor in botany.

She thinks that Alzheimers and AIDs are caused by a flatworm called Fascioolopsis buski, but fails to pick up the fact that this worm does not exist in America or Europe! Oh, and depression is caused by the hookworm. I suppose all psychiatrists know that trick! :lol: Oh dear, and this woman is in a lot of legal trouble too. Hopefully she's made enough money to keep herself out of Mexican jail. But, you never can tell about the way things go for people like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hulda_Regehr_Clark

Laura said:
Those parasites were weird enough, but then I got to know Toxoplasma gondii. This single-celled parasite lives in the guts of cats, [...]

Hi Laura,

At lifesilver.com we have the African hospital malaria studies and the two water purification studies that are part of the accumulated lab and clinical studies done on the elemental silver nanosols made by American Biotech Labs. The results of these studies indicate that these products are highly effective effective in killing the single cell protozoan parasites responsible for malaria and those found in water which are responsible for a number of intestinal ailments as well as food poisoning.

Among the questions that I have prepared for the Cs, during your ongoing video taping of the "how to channel" project, are some that deal with these health issues. If you have any sessions soon, I would be most interested to know about any C's comments with regard to these elemental silvers and their effectivity against the toxoplasmas.

The Ghana malaria study summary contains these comments:

Four human studies on Malaria have now been completed using American Biotech Labs ASAP Solution supplement product. The four studies summarized herein, took place in four hospitals in Ghana, West Africa.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The studies three and four were completed under strict protocols, and were completed with the direct intent to study the effectivity of a specific dose of the ASAP Solution product on human cases of Malaria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

* Dosage of ASAP Solution given daily: 15ml. (Three teaspoons) given twice daily.
* Average number of days until no MPS were found in the blood (tested daily): (4 days)
* Shortest recovery time reported for no MPS in blood: (3 days).
* Longest recovery time reported for no MPS in blood: (7 days).
* Number of patients whose blood was checked (post treatment) for the existence of the Malaria plasmodium: all patients were checked daily for 14 days.
* Number of checked patients whose blood tested negative for the Malaria plasmodium: all patients tested negative for the plasmodium within 7 days.
* Number of treatment failures that occurred in the study (0): There were no treatment failures.

It should be noted that there are now over 1000 documented African malaria cases treated with no treatment failures.

We know that the American Biotech Labs silver sols are effective against all single cell pathogenic parasites so far tested. I don't think that there has been any work relating to multi cellular parasitic organisms, so those would probably be best addressed with zapper methods, or historically effective medical procedures.

For cat owners, a fine mist spray of the silver sols, over the litter box, before cleaning (to reduce dust) and a good hand washing afterwards, followed by rubbing the hands with either the silver solutions or the new silver gels could go a long way to preventing infection by toxoplasmas.

For someone who thinks that they may already be infected, it certainly wouldn't hurt to try a week or two of daily oral doses to clear the body of the parasites.

Anyone who would like to see any of the American Biotech Labs studies can email me for the PDF files. Many are password protected at ABL's site, but I have downloaded most of them. You can view the list here:
_http://www.americanbiotechlabs.com/researchprotected/941445.html

Also, some of these studies are already on line at our site:
_http://www.lifesilver.com/studies.htm

Disclaimer: This post is for information only. This is not placed here as an advertisement or spam for our website. The product that we distribute is readily available in health food stores everywhere, in the 10 ppm strength, marketed under the brand name Silver Biotics. I just think that everyone should be aware that colloidal silver technology has made a quantum leap past the old low voltage ionic products traditionally available.

:cool2:

Rabelais} Among the questions that I have prepared for the Cs said:
We have been holding off on sessions and filming while I deal with my post-surgery recovery.

Back
Top Bottom