Transgender "out of the blue" - a new kind of Gender Dysphoria

YIKES! Worst than I thought! Actual pic of drag queen 'wardrobe malfunction':

img.jpg

Does anyone believe this was accidental? 'Her' pro pic below (Sasha Sota):

74935475_2803625979670182_4982389872720347136_n.jpg

Photo shows Drag Queen Story Hour performer in miniskirt exposing crotch as children sit close by

A photograph shows a miniskirt-wearing Drag Queen Story Hour performer with an exposed crotch as children sit close by, according to a writer who attended the event earlier this month at Ridgedale Library in Minnetonka, Minnesota, and took the photo.

Anne Taylor noted in her Caffeinated Thoughts piece that about 22 children — ranging in age from infant to toddler, preschooler, and elementary schooler — were in attendance, along with adults.
Then what?

Taylor said performer Sasha Sota — who wore a pink miniskirt, spiked heels, and a shirt with an exposed midriff — "strode in suggestively past the children, sitting down in a chair before several preschool-aged girls with his legs spread wide, exposing his nylon-covered crotch in front of children sitting at eye level. We noticed that he did this often while reading nervously before the children."

Taylor noted that the librarian hosting the event reminded the adults that they are role models for the children and that “if anyone gets upset — even grownups — you can leave."

She added that afterward Sasha Sota approached her and thanked her for attending:
He quickly sat down next to me on a stool. So I inquired how he got started in drag. He told me he loved theatre, and this is merely a way for him to stay connected. I asked, “All the time?" He responded, “Oh, Yes! I'm in college studying theatre." Taking note of how he nervously kept flipping back his wig, I inquired what he thought of children. He quickly responded, “Oh! I love children!"

I will point out that not all Drag Queens are pedophiles or convicted sex offenders. Being in theatre during my college years, I noticed that dressing in drag was viewed as an easy out where one could justify these individuals are merely "practicing their craft." What you don't see behind the act and the makeup is very dark: self-abuse, drugs, alcohol, and a lot of sex. That IS the nature of the drag community, period.
What did the library have to say?

TheBlaze on Tuesday reached out to Hennepin County Library for comment on the Oct. 17 event. Here's the library's full statement:
Storytime Together with Drag Performers is a relatively new program in the Hennepin County Library system and elsewhere. Drag performers historically were leaders in the fight for equality — including them in LGBT History Month observances is meant to both honor the history and provide a welcoming space for families who may not otherwise see themselves reflected in our public places.

We are all still learning — and unfortunately making mistakes. Most storytime performances involve a performer in brilliantly colored costume and theatrical makeup. They read books and share songs about characters who are different in some way, and who learn to accept and celebrate differences in themselves and others.

Every performance is different. That allows for a new show every day, but also introduces the possibility of new mistakes.

Partway through this year's schedule, we realized the need for a performer dress code. We followed up right away with each of the performers to ensure that their costumes are appropriate for the audience and activity.

Feedback has been overwhelmingly positive, especially from LGBT families. As we continue to be both innovative and inclusive, we are committed to also be good stewards of our public spaces
Anything else?

From the Child Protection League Action:
"Gemini Valentine" adult drag performer read to preschoolers at the Hopkins Hennepin County public library on Oct 5.
Please note: These photos have not been edited, blurred or altered in any way.

img.jpg

[About that Dress Code . . . maybe they should be required to wear one - a long one! With girdle/corset and long pantaloons underneath! What an outstanding role model for small children - yea parents!!!]

Child Protection League Action posted several images of the event on its Facebook page, and many commenters weren't pleased.
"This is what our tax dollars are going for," one commenter said. "I see nothing wrong with drag in the appropriate venue for adults, but is this necessary? Come on people it is getting ridiculous!"

Photo shows Drag Queen Story Hour performer in miniskirt exposing crotch as children sit close by
I'm trying to figure out exactly what level of hell our reality has shifted to.

Children continue to come under psychologically perverse assault:
‘They barely know their biology!’ Parents protest as Texas school approves polarizing sex-ed curriculum teaching ‘gender identity’

A new sex-education curriculum will teach children in Austin, Texas about sexual orientation, as well as how to use prophylactics. Parents say the initiative encourages kids to engage in unhealthy and dangerous sexual activity.

Austin Independent School District’s board unanimously approved the new course material on Tuesday. The curriculum, which spans grades three through eight, will touch upon gender identity – a first for the district. Seventh graders (12-year-olds) will also learn about how to correctly use a condom. Proponents of the new guidelines said that it’s important to foster “healthy communication” about sex and relationships, as well as to reaffirm the district’s support for the LGBTQ community.

Plenty of parents were less than thrilled about the new changes, however.

“The curriculum] encourages minor children to engage in vaginal, oral, and anal sexual activity through the comprehensive sex ed they’re voting on,” Carol Ayala, the director of Concerned Parents of Texas, told local media.

Others expressed fears that focusing on gender identity at such a young age would be detrimental to children who barely understand their own biology.

Demonstrations both for and against the curriculum were held outside the board meeting. A group of parents opposed to the course material were countered by a trans woman who shouted “trans lives matter” as she was hauled off by police.
The district says that parents will have the chance to opt out of the sex-ed curriculum lessons for their children. The new curriculum could be in place as early as May 2020.

‘They barely know their biology!’ Parents protest as Texas school approves polarizing sex-ed curriculum teaching ‘gender identity’

Groundbreaking Bill To Block Transgender Treatments For Minors PASSES in Alabama Senate!!!

Back on earth , some common sense happening ! :thup:
Hopefully it will become a new law and set a precedent.

kids are not able to make these life altering decisions at certain ages in fact in case you didn't know guys, there's a huge movement of detransitioning kids right now kids who were transitioning in their early teens and who are now in their mid 20s and they're realizing they've made a huge mistake.

Does anyone know of any transcripts from the C's regarding this phenomenon? Not just universities, antifa, SJW, etc., but the rapid-onset dysphoria specifically?

Does anyone know of any transcripts from the C's regarding this phenomenon? Not just universities, antifa, SJW, etc., but the rapid-onset dysphoria specifically?

I'm not sure if this is the only time it was brought up in a session, but I found this:

(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.

Nothing on dysphoria specifically that I've found or remember though.

Another round of nonsense, a lot of pressure from Canada to go on with the transitioning agenda. On a better note I find the ladies in the videos very well articulated and also think they have their mind set in the right direction.

A BC father is facing potential jail time for speaking out about the government’s involvement in his daughter’s attempted transition from female to male. He was ordered to appear in court on March 9th 2020 after breaching his gag order by doing an interview with journalist Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson who is also facing criminal contempt charges at the hands of the attorney general David Eby. If the courts and the AG get their way the pair could find themselves in jail for up to 30 to 45 days, depending on the plea. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson, Angelina Ireland and Jenn Smith about their involvement with this case, how we’ve gotten to this point and where they see it all going from here!

Threats to the doctors it's not helpful but it does show the outrage that people feel, that they feel something grossly
inappropriate is going on in Canada and we cannot be silent.

They don't want it getting out because this is a global agenda first of all you got to follow the money.

Jen Smith today in his presentation was showing the links, the inappropriate ties between doctors,the pharmacy, the lawyers, the judges all of them LGBTQ activists and the LGBTQ community is actually very divided on this I have got some wonderful letters lately from lgbtq saying thanks for standing up for kids because we don't think they should be transitioned.

Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson

Joe Rogan has this new interview with Abigail Shrier that wrote a book "Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing Our Daughters".

I am half way through, and she says really stunning and concerning things. Well, most of the things we already know about, but she backs it up with statistics. And it is jaw dropping.:umm:

It's crazy what is going on right now, with testosterone being prescribed without testing and parents approval. Suicide cases rising. And if before gender dysphoria affected 0.01% of the whole population, now 2% of the total amount of high school students identify as transgender. And most of them are girls.

Question please - can anyone answer? I have been looking for this answer:

What is the source of; or manufacturing process; or procurement method for the testosterone used in gender transitioning?

This seems to be hidden/buried or verboten information? It comes from somewhere...so = where?????

Question please - can anyone answer? I have been looking for this answer:

What is the source of; or manufacturing process; or procurement method for the testosterone used in gender transitioning?

This seems to be hidden/buried or verboten information? It comes from somewhere...so = where?????

There are a couple reasons why procurement/production isn't commonly known/understood, but I would say the biggest barrier to understanding in the West is low literacy in chemistry. Testosterone has been used for a long time now with a variety of applications. Joe Rogan is a pretty high profile example. He took (or takes, I'm not current on Joe) testosterone to level out what he said was a natural decline in testosterone production that comes with getting older. That treatment is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

It seems that the testosterone molecule was first isolated and synthesized in 1935, meaning that for a long time now we've been able to manufacture it from chemical precursors.
- ENDOCRINE HISTORY: The history of discovery, synthesis and development of testosterone for clinical use

In the United States, testosterone is a controlled substance. If it weren't a controlled substance, anyone could order the precursors and synthesize it themselves (even though only patent-holders are legally allowed to profit from the process) or buy it off the shelf.
- FDA approves new changes to testosterone labeling regarding the risks associated with abuse and dependence of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) | FDA

Here's a link to a patent for one process of chemical synthesis that results in testosterone. In this case, the patent is held by a Chinese chemical supply company. Pharmaceutical companies in the West will quite often buy from suppliers like this.
- CN102558267A - Preparation method of testosterone enanthate - Google Patents

There are a couple reasons why procurement/production isn't commonly known/understood, but I would say the biggest barrier to understanding in the West is low literacy in chemistry. Testosterone has been used for a long time now with a variety of applications. Joe Rogan is a pretty high profile example. He took (or takes, I'm not current on Joe) testosterone to level out what he said was a natural decline in testosterone production that comes with getting older. That treatment is called Testosterone Replacement Therapy.

It seems that the testosterone molecule was first isolated and synthesized in 1935, meaning that for a long time now we've been able to manufacture it from chemical precursors.
- ENDOCRINE HISTORY: The history of discovery, synthesis and development of testosterone for clinical use

In the United States, testosterone is a controlled substance. If it weren't a controlled substance, anyone could order the precursors and synthesize it themselves (even though only patent-holders are legally allowed to profit from the process) or buy it off the shelf.
- FDA approves new changes to testosterone labeling regarding the risks associated with abuse and dependence of testosterone and other anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) | FDA

Here's a link to a patent for one process of chemical synthesis that results in testosterone. In this case, the patent is held by a Chinese chemical supply company. Pharmaceutical companies in the West will quite often buy from suppliers like this.
- CN102558267A - Preparation method of testosterone enanthate - Google Patents
So it is synthesized - thank you. And the rise of the transgender push coincides with the evolution of synthetic testosterone delivery systems which seems to be what the chinese abstract was about. (BTW, I was not talking about barriers to understanding but just the sourcing of the building blocks for synthesis.)

My main question was if the testosterone used in gender bending treatments was synthesized from organic or inorganic sources. So the answer would be inorganic.

The division and the responses show a state that's extremally divided (and perhaps even infiltrated by component's of the DNC) .

This is how vulgar this topic continues to be and politicly dangerous for republican Governor Abbott and the world.

1647120253067.png
Judge Amy Clark Meachum in court on Friday

For LGBTQ mental health support, call the Trevor Project’s 24/7 toll-free support line at 866-488-7386. You can also reach a trained crisis counselor through the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline by calling 800-273-8255 or texting 741741.

A state judge ruled Friday that providing gender-affirming care is not a reason for the state to investigate a family for child abuse, and halted all such investigations.

The statewide injunction from District Judge Amy Clark Meachum will remain in effect until “this court, and potentially the Court of Appeals, and the Supreme Court of Texas” hear the case, she said.

Meachum said there is a “substantial likelihood” that lawyers for the American Civil Liberties Union and Lambda Legal will prevail in getting Gov. Greg Abbott’s directive for such investigations permanently overturned, calling his actions “beyond the scope of his duty and unconstitutional.”

This ruling came after a day of arguments about the Feb. 22. directive, in which Abbott told the Department of Family and Protective Services to open child abuse investigations into parents who provide gender-affirming care to their transgender children. Abbott specifically addressed puberty blockers, which are completely reversible, and surgeries that are rarely performed on minors.

Since the directive, the state has opened nine investigations into families who provide this medical care to their children. The injunction stops the state from investigating anyone for child abuse based solely on the allegation that they provided gender-affirming medical treatment. It also stops anyone from being prosecuted for child abuse for providing gender-affirming care and lifts the mandatory reporting requirements laid out in the directive.

Meachum ruled that Abbott’s directive had the effect of a new law or agency rule “despite no new legislation, regulation or even stated agency policy,” which improperly encroached on the legislative arm of the government.

A DFPS supervisor who was called to testify at the Friday court hearing said that the child abuse investigations into families of transgender children are being held to a different standard than other cases.

Investigators can’t discuss cases with colleagues via text or email, and they are required to investigate the cases, even if there’s no evidence of abuse, said Randa Mulanax, an investigative supervisor with DFPS.

Mulanax has decided to resign as a result of this directive after six years with the agency.

“I’ve always felt that, at the end of the day, the department had children’s best interest at heart,” she said. “I no longer feel that way.”

Abbott’s move to have families of transgender children investigated for abuse — made one week before the state’s March 1 primary election — followed a nonbinding legal opinion from Attorney General Ken Paxton.

The ACLU and Lambda Legal filed a lawsuit against the state on behalf of the parents of a transgender child who were investigated by child welfare workers after the mother, a state employee, asked questions about the new directive.

Meachum granted a temporary restraining order last week, which halted that particular case, but there are currently nine families under investigation for providing gender-affirming care, according to DFPS.

Lawyers for the ACLU and Lambda argued in court Friday that Meachum should grant a statewide injunction on all of these investigations until the legitimacy of this directive can be argued in trial.

“The defendant’s directives and actions are traumatizing,” said ACLU of Texas attorney Brian Klosterboer. He added that the actions are “killing the ability of transgender youth to continue to get necessary care, and forcing physicians and mandatory reporters … to decide between civil and criminal penalties … and doing what’s right for the health of their patients.”

A lawyer for the state argued that simply opening a child abuse investigation into a family is not necessarily evidence of harm to that family, and that it would be overreach for “the judicial branch to infringe on the executive branch’s ability to perform such a critical task as ensuring the welfare of the state’s children.”

Mulanax said employees have been told not to communicate with colleagues about these cases via email or text message, which she described as unusual and “unethical.”

She said investigators have been told they cannot mark these cases as “priority none,” a designation staff members use when they believe a report does not merit investigation, and must alert department leadership and the general counsel when they’re working on one of these cases.

A lawyer for the state asked Mulanax if any transgender children had been removed from their homes or been taken off of medication prescribed by a doctor. Mulanax said the cases had not been resolved and to her knowledge, no one had been removed or taken off of medication.

A psychologist who treats children with gender dysphoria testified to the court about the “outright panic” that her patients and health care providers have been feeling since this directive went into effect.

Megan Mooney is a plaintiff in the lawsuit. She testified about the conflict this directive has created for herself and other professionals whom the state considers mandatory reporters of child abuse.

A requirement to report her clients for receiving “medically necessary and professionally upheld standards of care” would be devastating to her clients and her business, Mooney said.

She said she doesn’t believe she is in violation of any laws, since Paxton’s opinion was nonbinding, but the governor's directive has sowed confusion and anxiety, as well as created an ethical conflict.

Assistant Attorney General Courtney Corbello asked whether Mooney’s personal ethical disagreement with a policy means that she doesn’t have to follow it.

“My ethical code from the American Psychological Association suggests that when our ethics and our laws are in conflict, we take every effort to remedy that,” Mooney said. “That is in part why I am here today.”

Corbello walked Mooney through the World Professional Association for Transgender Health standards for providing care for minors with gender dysphoria — assessing the child, providing family counseling and psychotherapy to children, treating any co-existing mental health concerns and providing fully reversible physical interventions, among other steps.

Mooney agreed with these steps, though she said sometimes they happen simultaneously.

At a Department of Family and Protective Services meeting on Friday, Heather Crawford said children will die because DFPS complied with Abbott's order. Her own child, who is transgender, attempted suicide when she did not at first affirm their gender identity. She read a note at the meeting that her child had written before the attempt.

"This note was written in blue, glitter pen. They were 12 years old. This is what happens when trans children are not giving the affirming care that is their God-given right," Crawford said. "If DFPS fails to comply with your moral and legal obligation to protect all of the children of Texas, the department and each person working in the or for the department will be complicit in every single one of those deaths."

Since the guidance was announced, crisis counselors at the Trevor Project reported young trans and nonbinary Texans are having suicidal thoughts as they fear losing access to medical care and being separated from their families, said Sam Ames, the director of advocacy and government affairs at organization, which works to prevent suicides in the LGBTQ community.

More than 80 other people spoke during public comment at the DFPS meeting, and many read written testimony from trans children and their families who were terrified to attend themselves. Sarah Orman, an advocate for children in the foster care system with Court Appointed Special Advocates, read testimony on behalf of an 8-year-old transgender girl.

"Before the Texas Legislature in 2021, I never really spent much time thinking about how different I am that other kids. My friends who know I'm trans don't care. They love me just the same," the girl wrote. "It wasn't until last year that I've worried about not being treated the same as others. And just last week, I found out what a lawyer is and who CPS is. My mom had to explain that so people might come to talk to me and ask me a bunch of questions that might hurt to hear."

Late Friday, Paxton said on Twitter that his office would be appealing Meachum’s ruling. “I’m appealing. I’ll win this fight to protect our Texas children,” Paxton tweeted.

Meanwhile, Lambda Legal attorney Currey Cook said his organization was “thrilled” by Meachum’s decision.

“It’s been such a harrowing past week for everyone living under the threat of being persecuted just for supporting your kids,” he said. “What the governor did put in stark relief the steps that some government officials are willing to take for political gain.”

1647121338724.png
1647121810869.png

IN THE NEWS

I happened to come across this appearance of Fred Rogers (Mr. Rogers of PBS fame) on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson dated Sept. 4, 1980. The relevant segment begins at 6:31 but the key portion of that begins at 7:13:

IOW it's perfectly normal for preschool children to wonder about their being a boy or a girl and if that could somehow change and that in the present, this natural insecurity has been weaponized by the adults in the room!
(Possibility of Being) I have a question about gender insanity and transgender stuff involving children and all this craziness. Is it something that will pass quickly like a fashion, or something that will affect the world for several generations?

A: It is more likely to cause tragedy and moralistic snapback.
I'm hoping we're starting to see the moralistic snapback.

Not is exactly the same, but linked.
I talked to a group of teenagers between 19 and 21 years old about 6 months ago and they assured me that ALL the women they knew in their circles (the three subjects stated it emphatically) were bisexual and that this would be the norm, I told them that Despite the fact that I suspected that their statements were somewhat biased, I was aware of the increase in the rates of cases of this nature and that I agreed that they would increase even more, even so they left me perplexed... besides talking a little with them about this topic, I told them that perhaps this happened in their circles, but I assured them that there were still many intelligent and well-educated women who were far from falling into those circles and games... I also added that one of them had asked me what I thought about this before in a serious way (he realized how little he knew and he knew about the subject itself and accepted without further ado that heterosexuality and other identities were something cultural) since he had many bisexual and transgenders friends (and they were also vegans).

Back
Top Bottom