Transgender "out of the blue" - a new kind of Gender Dysphoria

Zzartemis

Jedi Council Member
From @Esprit 's post:
"kids are not able to make these life altering decisions at certain ages in fact in case you didn't know guys, there's a huge movement of detransitioning kids right now kids who were transitioning in their early teens and who are now in their mid 20s and they're realizing they've made a huge mistake."

Exactly! This is why, in the past, I fought to keep military recruiters out of schools; they were pitching to children as young as 12. What the data shows is that enlistment drops exponentially after the age of 20 or 21, because until that age, children cannot think far enough into the future to consider what might be the consequences of their choices.

This entire 'movement' towards influencing our children has been contrived and long planned. I've stated before that I believe it fits in, ultimately, with depopulation of the planet, from the apex of control.

Has anyone ever considered the very sudden appearance of transgendered persons in government (and it is at all levels, down to towns) and schools? Has anyone ever wondered at the gross over representation of the population, not only in these institutions, but in the media and entertainment industries too?

Except when I look at Michelle Obama, the PM OF New Zealand, and Lady Gaga, I see that they didn't have their genitalia chopped off and reformed into the opposite. I don't know about current surgical expertise, but what I read, in the past, concerning what was constructed was a poor excuse for a penis or a vagina and intercourse was painful, if not impossible. These were from testimonies of trans who deeply regretted their decisions, once they matured.

I won't go into much on why this is an abomonation when presented to young children. But I will ask the question, why is it so all important for teachers/adults to have discussions with the very young? (toddlers to pre-teens) What is the incessant need of individuals to discuss their orientations to children? What is their need to make appearences so freakishly different? Yeah, I dressed outlandishly as a teen....but then I grew up, on time, not pushing any agenda, well into my adulthood, thru my appearance. And I have no need for ppl to except me as I am. I grew up with a well developed sense of self.

Below is a very long and very good explaintion from a young woman, a 'detransitioner,' who takes much time to explain how she was led into making decisions that harmed her and took away from any real issues that needed healed, what information was withheld, and more.

SNIP:
“My name is Helena, and as of this writing I’m a 23-year-old woman who, as a teenager, believed I was transgender. In the years since detransitioning (stopping testosterone treatment and no longer seeing myself as transgender), I’ve become interested in exploring why, in the last decade, nearly every English-speaking country has seen a meteoric rise in adolescents believing they are transgender and pursuing cosmetic medical and surgical interventions. Here, I’d like to go over how and why I came to see myself as transgender, the process of transitioning, and the events leading up to and following my detransition.

The short version of my detransition story for those who want the bare details is that when I was fifteen, I was introduced to gender ideology on Tumblr and began to call myself nonbinary. Over the next few years, I would continue to go deeper and deeper down the trans identity rabbit hole, and by the time I was eighteen, I saw myself as a “trans man”, otherwise known as “FtM”. Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, I made an appointment at a Planned Parenthood to begin a testosterone regimen. At my first appointment, I was prescribed testosterone, and I would remain on this regimen for a year and a half. It had an extremely negative effect on my mental health, and I finally admitted what a disaster it had been when I was 19, sometime around February or March 2018. When the disillusionment fully set in, I stopped the testosterone treatment and began the process of getting my life back on track. It has not been easy, and the whole experience seriously derailed my life in ways I could never have foreseen when I was that fifteen-year-old kid playing with pronouns on Tumblr.”

CONTINUE READING:
By Any Other Name

Yupo

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
From @Esprit 's post:
"kids are not able to make these life altering decisions at certain ages in fact in case you didn't know guys, there's a huge movement of detransitioning kids right now kids who were transitioning in their early teens and who are now in their mid 20s and they're realizing they've made a huge mistake."

Exactly! This is why, in the past, I fought to keep military recruiters out of schools; they were pitching to children as young as 12. What the data shows is that enlistment drops exponentially after the age of 20 or 21, because until that age, children cannot think far enough into the future to consider what might be the consequences of their choices.

This entire 'movement' towards influencing our children has been contrived and long planned. I've stated before that I believe it fits in, ultimately, with depopulation of the planet, from the apex of control.

Has anyone ever considered the very sudden appearance of transgendered persons in government (and it is at all levels, down to towns) and schools? Has anyone ever wondered at the gross over representation of the population, not only in these institutions, but in the media and entertainment industries too?

Except when I look at Michelle Obama, the PM OF New Zealand, and Lady Gaga, I see that they didn't have their genitalia chopped off and reformed into the opposite. I don't know about current surgical expertise, but what I read, in the past, concerning what was constructed was a poor excuse for a penis or a vagina and intercourse was painful, if not impossible. These were from testimonies of trans who deeply regretted their decisions, once they matured.

I won't go into much on why this is an abomonation when presented to young children. But I will ask the question, why is it so all important for teachers/adults to have discussions with the very young? (toddlers to pre-teens) What is the incessant need of individuals to discuss their orientations to children? What is their need to make appearences so freakishly different? Yeah, I dressed outlandishly as a teen....but then I grew up, on time, not pushing any agenda, well into my adulthood, thru my appearance. And I have no need for ppl to except me as I am. I grew up with a well developed sense of self.

Below is a very long and very good explaintion from a young woman, a 'detransitioner,' who takes much time to explain how she was led into making decisions that harmed her and took away from any real issues that needed healed, what information was withheld, and more.

SNIP:
“My name is Helena, and as of this writing I’m a 23-year-old woman who, as a teenager, believed I was transgender. In the years since detransitioning (stopping testosterone treatment and no longer seeing myself as transgender), I’ve become interested in exploring why, in the last decade, nearly every English-speaking country has seen a meteoric rise in adolescents believing they are transgender and pursuing cosmetic medical and surgical interventions. Here, I’d like to go over how and why I came to see myself as transgender, the process of transitioning, and the events leading up to and following my detransition.

The short version of my detransition story for those who want the bare details is that when I was fifteen, I was introduced to gender ideology on Tumblr and began to call myself nonbinary. Over the next few years, I would continue to go deeper and deeper down the trans identity rabbit hole, and by the time I was eighteen, I saw myself as a “trans man”, otherwise known as “FtM”. Shortly after my eighteenth birthday, I made an appointment at a Planned Parenthood to begin a testosterone regimen. At my first appointment, I was prescribed testosterone, and I would remain on this regimen for a year and a half. It had an extremely negative effect on my mental health, and I finally admitted what a disaster it had been when I was 19, sometime around February or March 2018. When the disillusionment fully set in, I stopped the testosterone treatment and began the process of getting my life back on track. It has not been easy, and the whole experience seriously derailed my life in ways I could never have foreseen when I was that fifteen-year-old kid playing with pronouns on Tumblr.”

CONTINUE READING:
By Any Other Name
That was a long read, but worth it. Easy to see why the suicide rate is so high in this population.

Zzartemis

Jedi Council Member
That was a long read, but worth it. Easy to see why the suicide rate is so high in this population.
"The groomers are killing children. They are fostering a massive identity crisis in an entire generation of kids. In a decade or two there will be a wave of suicides unlike anything humanity has ever seen as these kids come of age and begin to understand what's been done to them."
---MattWalshShow

'We Aren't Grooming Children,' They Cry As They Groom ChildrenThe Matt Walsh Show

• News Commentary
Today on the Matt Walsh Show, the Left insists that teachers absolutely aren’t sexually indoctrinating elementary schoolers. Yet there is video footage of teachers doing precisely that. Also, Pete Buttigieg says that children will die if he and his fellow groomers are not allowed to say whatever they want to our kids. The truth is that gender ideology, as professed by Buttigieg and others, is what will kill kids. Also, Donald Trump endorses pro-abortion, anti-gun, pro-trans Dr. Oz. And a jury refuses to convict three men entrapped by the FBI in a plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan. Plus, Sam Elliott issues the inevitable groveling apology for committing the sin of not liking a gay cowboy movie. In our Daily Cancellation, some libertarians on YouTube tried to debunk me. We’ll see how they did.
LISTEN:

Puma

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This man knows what a woman is ¡¡¡ if you think a woman is cromosome X and no penis (or tallywacker) you are wrong... being a woman is a "system of opression" .And he talks about biological essentialism

I didn't know this concept...so according to Oxford reference:

The belief that ‘human nature’, an individual's personality, or some specific quality (such as intelligence, creativity, homosexuality, masculinity, femininity, or a male propensity to aggression) is an innate and natural ‘essence’ (rather than a product of circumstances, upbringing, and culture). The concept is typically invoked where there is a focus on difference, as where females are seen as essentially different from males: see gender essentialism. The term has often been used pejoratively by constructionists; it is also often used synonymously with biological determinism

BlueKiwi

Jedi
This situation of the court being able to override my instincts as a parent make my blood boil. If my daughter or son came to me telling me they wanted to change to the opposite sex I would sit them down for as long as it takes - maybe years - and ask them about how they arrived at that decision. And I could probably guess beforehand it was by influenced by some group on the internet, or peers at school.

When people make drastic life-altering, rash decisions about their bodies, then spend the rest of their lives depressed and regretting it, it makes me hope they only have to learn that lesson once in their sequence of physical incarnations.

And speaking of incarnations, is it not our choice to choose a male or female body when we are contemplating our next physical life from 5D ? I would think that the choice of gender would play a significant role in the life we planned, and therefore lessons we wanted to learn.

Changing your gender would have a massive and detrimental effect on your 5D life plan.

Maybe that is why people end up depressed and regretting it. Maybe at a subconscious level they realise they have severely impacted their plan they had for this life, and now diluted or even eliminated the lessons they wanted to learn. What a waste.

I think Ra alluded to this as well when asked about this and I recall (badly) that there are instances when a soul has decided it has incarnated too many times as one gender and is now too polarised as male or female, so chooses to incarnate as the opposite sex to hopefully shift it's female/male energy towards a more neutral gender.

Maybe this is why people want to change their gender ? The soul gender polarisation is too far one way, and they just can't handle the body of the sex they are not used to ?

In any case, I believe you should accept that which the universe gives you - your mind, body and anything else and use that tool to the best of your ability to learn.

Last edited:

BHelmet

The Living Force
This topic certainly demonstrates the idea that the power to alter reality lies In the belief center of the mind. How many trans people are able to override their own suppressed feelings and observations with the set of beliefs they MUST embrace in order to stay with the plan and validate their choices and actions lest they implode into a deep depression resulting from having been duped into intentionally thwarting their own biology?

Top Bottom