Trump era: Fascist dawn, or road to liberation?

Re: Re: Donald Trump wins 2016 US presidential election

Is it just me, or does Michelle Obama look like she's put on some serious weight?

Laura said:
Is it just me, or does Michelle Obama look like she's put on some serious weight?

yes spotted the same ... or maybe it stand up in comparation with Melania such a great stile and figure today ...

More so it seemed that Michelle Obama was not enjoying herself and was very serious to say the least. I guess leaving the white house to Trump is hard :P

But yes, I do agree, she seemed very bloated.

Laura said:

To much spirit cooking probably.

I find it offensive that she gained weight, considering what her high school lunch program had to offer for children.

Which was basically zero to nothing.

Laura said:

Looks Like it.
1550x872

I wounder if she/he ah...? Eats what she advocates?

Here's something we might want to investigate further. I know I heard an interview with one of the appointees (I'm forgetting which one) who, although cited as a Goldman Sachs appointee, hadn't been with Goldman for thirteen years, and claimed to hate the firm. So, it might be interesting to see the degree to which these appointees truly are "in league" with Goldman, and if they are, what that might mean.

Note: I'm having difficulty inserting an image as opposed to doing it as an attachment.

Okay, so I press the "Insert Image" button, then fill in the png title..

I'll do the attachment as well, since I have a feeling I'm missing something here.

Attachments

• Trump vs. Goldman Sachs.png
    Trump vs. Goldman Sachs.png
    70.7 KB · Views: 370

Anyone happen to know who the old guy in the wheal chair and the woman next to him are? Thy were sitting at the very back in front of the wall on the left side (from camera viewpoint), right beside the entry/exit door. I found it curious that pretty much every high ranking person greeted them personally, right at the end before leaving through that door.

I also found it interesting that the first person that spoke after Trump was a rabbi that talked about zion and america, and only then a protestant and catholic priest gave their speeches. Shouldn't that be the other way around? I mean jews are the minority. Presenting it this way, certainly sounded to me like a statement from the real PTB, that america is owned by zion land.

That might have been Dick Cheney.

Also, I thought it was the other way around, with the rabbi last to speak.

Heather said:

It wasn't Cheney, that's for sure. The guy had brown to black hair and I do not know who this pair is. I'm fairly certain that the rabbi talked first.

Just watched RT America's coverage of the inauguration ceremony. Ironic, isn't it, that RT's US franchise can be so down on Trump... when that's the media outlet that supposedly conspired to win Trump the election for Russia! Seriously, most of its people are committed liberal-lefties.

One of the saner people they had on was Larry King, by the way, and his car just got attacked by protesters:
https://twitter.com/RT_America/status/822549272126230528

RT America Twitter said:
Larry King reports that protesters smashed the windows of his hired SUV, he is unharmed, but 'driver is a bit rattled'

Pashalis said:
Heather said:

It wasn't Cheney, that's for sure. The guy had brown to black hair and I do not know who this pair is. I'm fairly certain that the rabbi talked first.

Thought the rabbi talking first was sort of an open admission to his Israeli commitment. Could have been a fail safe moment to the Zio.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWuuWDJ1xf4

Edits:That is when I caught the first speech. My Bad.

Pashalis, as per townhall.com seems we both stand corrected:

The New York Times has the lineup:

A Catholic, Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, the archbishop of New York.

A Hispanic evangelical, Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference.

A woman, Pastor Paula White, of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Fla.

A Jew, Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, in Los Angeles, which teaches about the Holocaust, anti-Semitism and prejudice.

A white evangelical, the Rev. Franklin Graham, son and successor of the evangelist Billy Graham.

An African-American, Bishop Wayne T. Jackson of Great Faith Ministries, in Detroit.

Then again, the source is the New York Times.. so.. make of that what you will (!)

Also: I watched the entire thing, and know for certain that the rabbi didn't speak first.

Niall said:
Just watched RT America's coverage of the inauguration ceremony. Ironic, isn't it, that RT's US franchise can be so down on Trump... when that's the media outlet that supposedly conspired to win Trump the election for Russia! Seriously, most of its people are committed liberal-lefties.

I watched it too and was thinking the same thing Niall. They where covering the protests a lot too.
I agree that Larry King and even Lionel where the more saner voices.

One of the saner people they had on was Larry King, by the way, and his car just got attacked by protesters:
https://twitter.com/RT_America/status/822549272126230528

RT America Twitter said:
Larry King reports that protesters smashed the windows of his hired SUV, he is unharmed, but 'driver is a bit rattled'

Good grief! He's 83 for gods sake!

Heather said:
Pashalis, as per townhall.com seems we both stand corrected:

The New York Times has the lineup:

A Catholic, Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan, the archbishop of New York.

A Hispanic evangelical, Rev. Samuel Rodriguez, president of the National Hispanic Christian Leadership Conference.

A woman, Pastor Paula White, of New Destiny Christian Center in Apopka, Fla.

A Jew, Rabbi Marvin Hier, dean and founder of the Simon Wiesenthal Center, in Los Angeles, which teaches about the Holocaust, anti-Semitism and prejudice.

A white evangelical, the Rev. Franklin Graham, son and successor of the evangelist Billy Graham.

An African-American, Bishop Wayne T. Jackson of Great Faith Ministries, in Detroit.

Then again, the source is the New York Times.. so.. make of that what you will (!)

Also: I watched the entire thing, and know for certain that the rabbi didn't speak first.

Per my observation watching C-SPAN coverage, the first three listed spoke preceding the actual swearing in ceremony and the following three spoke afterwards. So the Rabbi was first to speak (or give a benediction, prayer, whatever) after the ceremony and speech.

Back
Top Bottom