Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

I wish he was just a little more direct about his awareness that the West is under the control of a single controlling leadership.
Same here...maybe he knows that considering the potential audience , more truth will fell on "deaf ears".Or they will labeling him as conspiracy theorist, liar . It seems like he prepared well for questions and was very careful with words.

Brilliant interview thus far (I am about an hour and a half in). Once again, Putin proves what a great statesman he is, starting with giving the historical context to the current situation with Ukraine and otherwise intelligent and thoughtful responses.

I thought Tucker asked great questions- can’t comment on his ‘resting disbelief face’ as I was listening not watching, will do that later this evening.

Tucker’s face was probably his inner dialogue running: “I can get my wife on the plane…dollars to rubles ..okay I’ve got a guy…shit, the dogs..can they fly? Moscow’s cold, but we’ve been to New Hampshire and they liked it…so yeah that’s doable..Lillie’s cool. Buckley gets it…Hopie’s not gonna like it…they have Mercedes here, right??….”

I thought Tucker looked impatient. In the short blurb before the interview started, he said he thought Putin was filibustering at first.
To be fair to Tucker as well, that first half hour or so did seem like it was stalling. That would have been my impression, especially since Putin started by saying he would take...what was it 30 or 60 seconds for a background? It was smart of him to make that point at the beginning because I am guessing a lot of people might have checked out thinking it was just a Putin speech with Tucker just sitting there otherwise.

I didn't follow the latest Davos closely but heard some people pointing out a huge difference between how the Western elites and experts were speaking vs, the others: East, or so called global South / BRICS aligned participants. Topics, attitudes, ways of communication, choice of words, everything.

You think so? I thought he might have been acting, but I don't know which guess is closer to the truth.
Although of course try to be neutral, professional and inquisitive.
Their behavior could perhaps be explained as a mixture.
On the one hand he is like many today trying to save the world and sees the current stupidity in the United States...
but still thus, some things said by Putin, such as denazification, seem perhaps exaggerated and also how the majority of people seem not to be aware that things are much deeper and more complex and that achieving peace is not something so simple, which is why your question how it is possible that he is in the middle of a war in Ukraine when Putin and his country are Christians.

Even so, his words after the interview make it somewhat clear that now after this, he has further reaffirmed his thoughts about power in the West, he has said that those who think that Russia wants to expand even more or those who think that they can change are crazy. power in that country.

Last edited:
I will tell you the moment I was a little troubled in Putin's answers, and let me know if anyone else had the same impression. When Tucker was asking about the brain analogy....I thought Putin was going to say something like "Why do their have to be two halves...why cannot there be many people doing there own thing cooperating peacefully" More like a coral colony or something like that.

He went the other direction. That we needed a "new global security framework" - which sounded an aweful lot like global government still to me...just on Russia's terms or terms to be negotiated by the East and West - with the South still enslaved to the will of the great powers. That has always been my fear of BRICS as well - out with the Old Gods, in with the New Gods....and they give the world a new form of bullying - Chinese style.

Can't we just have a purely TRULY MULTIPOLAR framework where countries can go their own ways and not bother each other? No big brother telling others what to do? I suspect all these factions are working towards the same goal, and it is not in the best interests of all of us.

Maybe it's his normal expression when talking with someone who holds opposite views, often ridiculous, but seemed weird, to me almost inappropriate, when face to face with Putin. But it may one of these cultural differences, dunno.

I might be wrong but to me it looks like he's putting on that face on purpose, sort of as an act - I don't mean being fake, but for a purpose - meant to show he's listening with intense attention.. I think this is cultural, for his main audience maybe are accustomed to being cued by strong facial expressions in news readers / etc.. I've noticed it a lot with American TV people especially.. To me it looks like he's constantly scowling for no apparent reason :) But yeah I think it's just meant to be a serious business face. I'm not that familiar with Tucker Carlson though, other than what I've read, might be totally wrong... I've never heard of him anywhere outside this forum.. I'd be surprised if anybody I know offline has even heard of him. Great interview so far!

I think it will be a great interview for those in the West who didn't know that their tax dollars and all those little yellow and blue arm bands/bumper stickers are going to support a neo-Nazi government installed in a coup by the CIA.

Putin's answer to Tucker's question about how to solve the neo-Nazi problem was interesting to me too - denazification isn't a matter of killing them all, it's a matter of policy, making it illegal.

Also pretty hilarious that Putin suggested Tucker blew up Nordstream! I'm glad they got a few laughs.

I found Putin's final remark was also really hopeful - he has absolute faith that Project Ukraine will fail, and the Russian soul will not be split by Western powers. That was very touching.

One of the most important points I got from this is that Putin is ready to answer the phone but nobody is calling. The only thing the US knows is weapons and death and that’s not working so well.

The part where Putin showed desire to be apart of building a missile defense system and then when rejected was like ‘Fine, if you won’t let me play legos with you I guess I’ll build some super sweet hypersonic missiles by myself and you guys can’t play.’ (Obviously I’m paraphrasing, but I couldn’t get that schoolyard image out of my head)

First major bomb is dropped at 00h:38min in the interview. Trump-Kennedy must confirm this in their campaigns for effect.
Another cold-shower moment comes in 00h:50min, which feels it "changes everything". Putin is educating the Americans and Tucker at 01h:34min and at other points, which American true intelligentsia is completely aware of, that's why the division in the US. Colonel Douglas Macgregor frequently spoke about all this, like a new John Lennon, except much more eloquently and powerfully. The end is the greatest teaching moment for humanity. The end of the interview is a High Soul Moment frozen in time, like a forever resonant church bell: is amazing!! You can build entire civilizations on Putin's final remark!! Tucker concedes with a big smile. :D

I didn't follow the latest Davos closely
The usual, familiar stuff. Their own summary of four key takeaways:

And there were seeming contradictions, not unusual, such as this from LinkedIn, Ten key takeaways from Davos 2024
Skills-Based Hiring Matters. Matching top talent to high-value roles is crucial, and skills-based hiring can help organizations access new talent pools.
And then:
Performance and Diversity Go Hand-in-Hand. Despite business challenges, the case for diversity holds and grows, supporting financial performance in a rapidly changing business landscape.

I will tell you the moment I was a little troubled in Putin's answers, and let me know if anyone else had the same impression. When Tucker was asking about the brain analogy....I thought Putin was going to say something like "Why do their have to be two halves...why cannot there be many people doing there own thing cooperating peacefully" More like a coral colony or something like that.

He went the other direction. That we needed a "new global security framework" - which sounded an aweful lot like global government still to me...just on Russia's terms or terms to be negotiated by the East and West - with the South still enslaved to the will of the great powers. That has always been my fear of BRICS as well - out with the Old Gods, in with the New Gods....and they give the world a new form of bullying - Chinese style.

Can't we just have a purely TRULY MULTIPOLAR framework where countries can go their own ways and not bother each other? No big brother telling others what to do? I suspect all these factions are working towards the same goal, and it is not in the best interests of all of us.
It has been said that this is the objective of the BRICS (multipolarism), their cooperation responds to the principle of respecting the decisions of all parties-internal sovereignty and of course the countries that have joined do so because it is good for them and their economies. ...it is a situation that arises naturally in the face of external pressures... even without taking into account that countries are aware of the reach of the CIA and its real danger, the idea is too attractive... I don't see at least I a power that arises based on control per se.

Also pretty hilarious that Putin suggested Tucker blew up Nordstream! I'm glad they got a few laughs.
1:11:33
Tucker: Who blew up Nord Stream?
Putin: You!
Tucker: I was busy that day. I didn't blow up Nord Stream, but thank you though.
Putin: You personally may have an alibi, but the CIA has no such alibi.
:rotfl:

Last edited:
Maybe it's just my impression but Carlson's face expression was priceless! He seemed to be in deep disbelieve for most of the time, while Putin seemed relaxed. Great interview.
I think Tucker deliberately inserted 'current & Trump' Pro-American questions of arrogance. To appear - to the CIA watching this - that he is somewhat ideologically aligned with the current psychos in power. He was not keen on signing his own death warrant by calling the majority of the US Senate and US oligarchs satanic misanthropic anti-human pedophiles, like Stew Peters directly did on his RT interview

Back
Top Bottom