Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Wow - just finished watching the entire Carlson - Putin interview. Incredible and enlightening on several points that will be surprising to others I think as well. What a difference between Putin and our cognitive impaired, pedophile leader of the use to be Free World.

Maybe it's just my impression but Carlson's face expression was priceless! He seemed to be in deep disbelieve for most of the time, while Putin seemed relaxed. Great interview.
It seemed he didn't get the answers he was expecting most likely as he's never had that kind of interaction with any other world or political leader before. Putin is in a class by himself.

It was a great interview, after Putin's history lesson, which was needed to establish context. Putin is so clever, never at a loss for an intelligent response. I wish he was just a little more direct about his awareness that the West is under the control of a single controlling leadership. He gets there, using common sense, but pretends a little bit that these nations are sovereign and independent. Maybe that's the best way to communicate this, I don't know.

Wow - just finished watching the entire Carlson - Putin interview. Incredible and enlightening on several points that will be surprising to others I think as well. What a difference between Putin and our cognitive impaired, pedophile leader of the use to be Free World.
To further highlight that Biden decided to pull and impromptu press conference in the middle of it at 7:45 PM...during which time he confused the President of Egypt and the President of Mexico!! LMAO :) And he said some things at the end there that CLEARLY will not make Netanyahu happy. That is the most hostile I have ever seen a WH press room against a Democrat president. They clearly want him off the ballot, and Biden knows it!!

I didn't follow the latest Davos closely but heard some people pointing out a huge difference between how the Western elites and experts were speaking vs, the others: East, or so called global South / BRICS aligned participants. Topics, attitudes, ways of communication, choice of words, everything.

It seemed he didn't get the answers he was expecting most likely as he's never had that kind of interaction with any other world or political leader before. Putin is in a class by himself.
You think so? I thought he might have been acting, but I don't know which guess is closer to the truth.

I think that's just Tucker's face when he's listening intently to someone. There's been memes for years with the Tucker face

Maybe it's his normal expression when talking with someone who holds opposite views, often ridiculous, but seemed weird, to me almost inappropriate, when face to face with Putin. But it may one of these cultural differences, dunno.

Maybe it's his normal expression when talking with someone who holds opposite views, often ridiculous, but seemed weird, to me almost inappropriate, when face to face with Putin. But it may one of these cultural differences, dunno.
He has that face at some point in just about every interview I have seen...and I do think it is practiced to make points. I doubt most of what he heard from Putin was new to him except perhaps that first half hour history lesson. I think most of us have probably heard those points as well, we just don't listen to the moronic talking heads on the Western MSM.

Back
Top Bottom