Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

I think it's fake, done by a Russian Telegram channel.
Rolling all way down it says:
SOURCE: Jack Straw @JackStr42679640
ttps://twitter.com/Kanthan2030/status/1754626898179797271
I guess from all the waiting, something might got leaked.

When Tucker Carlson uploads it, we'll know whether it was real or not.

Had not read it, seems to me, flavorless.
I did read somewhere on X, that the possible hour/time of the interview had come from a Russian Telegram channel, to which I have not found it.

Wasn't it being uploaded at 6 p.m.? X/Twitter and his website still don't have it.
I think that might have been bogus Intel also. Although I can't see him revealing what exact time he's going to drop it and giving advanced notice to "the opposition."

I went to his website and there was a place where you could put in your email to be notified when the interview is up.

Last edited:
Seems like Puyin does speak English to some extent at least.
Yes, he does. there's that famous video of him and singing in English. But I daresay he can convey his meaning a lot clearer in Russian, so he'll stick with it. He did the same for Oliver Stone, and Tucker interviewed Milei in Spanish so, I don't suspect it'll change.

Speaking of which, I wonder how Milei will feel after this interview lol, he felt like Tucker coming to see him was such a validation of his ideals, but part of those was hating Russia, and now.. oops!

On another note, I cam across this, Twitter, or X, has become as of today, the most popular app in the world, all in anticipation of this interview, Tucker and Putin have begun their breaking of the internet, hard to argue with those results.

People want to know what this man has to say.

I did find this which is supposedly excerpts from the interview.

Bombshell: Tucker Carlson’s Exclusive Interview with Vladimir Putin in Moscow

I think it's fake, done by a Russian Telegram channel.

Yeah it is a fake most likely. Although a clever fake from someone who knows what Putin would say and what not and in which way. But I don’t think Putin would risk getting so straight forward. I also seem to remember reading parts of the „transcript“ somewhere else long before Tucker was in Russia. Also, that „full transcript“ (which is very short) can hardly represent the real deal when the interview was actually 2 plus hours long.

I think we can expect a somewhat more loose/free Putin in the interview but I don’t think he will take any risks in being too undiplomatic and strategic. Far too much is at stake!

Last edited:
Wasn't it being uploaded at 6 p.m.? X/Twitter and his website still don't have it.

I think that might have been bogus Intel also. Although I can't see him revealing what exact time he's going to drop it and giving advanced notice to "the opposition."

I went to his website and there was a place where you could put in your email to be notified when the interview is up.

That tweet stated that it will be published today and not yesterday (US time). So it is still on time as of now. Also, the fact that Alex Jones retweeted it makes me believe that the time is probably correct since Alex might have corroborated it with Tucker as well.

Edit: If the timing of the tweet is correct, then Americans can watch it on the evening today around 18:00 local US time. Which means that people in Europe will have to wait until the next day to see it, unless they want to see it very late at night (around 24:00 - 02:00 European time).

Last edited:
Tucker Carlson left Russia. The flight was Moscow-Belgrade.

photo_2024-02-08_11-51-49.jpg

Looks like some additional people managed to talk with him there. And this is particularly funny and interesting when we hear what Killary said about him. Jealousy and fear are very strong with this one, and it causes her to spew so much nonsense. :rolleyes::-D

Also here you can see what Putin said to Oliver Stone when they were done with shooting the interview. I wonder if Putin said something similar to Carlson.

While the meltdown of the propagandists is in full swing, let's remember that Lobaczewski laid it all out in Political Ponerology:

Any war waged by a pathocratic nation has two fronts: the internal and the external. The internal front is more important for the leaders and the governing elite, and the internal threat is the deciding factor where unleashing war is concerned. In pondering whether to start a war against the pathocratic country, other nations must therefore give primary consideration to the fact that such a war can be used as an executioner of the common people whose increasing power represents incipient jeopardy for the pathocracy. After all, pathocrats give short shrift to the blood and suffering of people they consider to be not quite conspecific. Kings may have suffered due to the death of their knights, but pathocrats never do: “We have a lot of people here.” Should the situation be, or become, ripe in such a country, however, anyone furnishing assistance to the nation will be blessed by it; anyone withholding it will be cursed.

Pathocracy has other internal reasons for pursuing expansionism through the use of all means possible. As long as that “other” world governed by the systems of normal man exists, it induces into the strivings of the non-pathological majority a certain sense of direction. The non-pathological majority of the country’s population will never stop dreaming of the reinstatement of the normal man’s system in any possible form. This majority will never stop watching other countries, waiting for the opportune moment; its attention and power must therefore be distracted from this purpose, and the masses must be “educated” and channeled in the direction of imperialist strivings. This goal must be pursued doggedly so that everyone knows what is being fought for and in whose name harsh discipline and poverty must be endured. The latter factor effectively limits the possibility of “subversive” activities on the part of the society of normal people.

Tucker Carlson left Russia. The flight was Moscow-Belgrade.

View attachment 91335

Looks like some additional people managed to talk with him there. And this is particularly funny and interesting when we hear what Killary said about him. Jealousy and fear are very strong with this one, and it causes her to spew so much nonsense. :rolleyes::-D

Also here you can see what Putin said to Oliver Stone when they were done with shooting the interview. I wonder if Putin said something similar to Carlson.
"Have you ever been beaten?"

:lol:

Putin eats the trials of Christ for breakfast.

Here it is on X:

While the meltdown of the propagandists is in full swing, let's remember that Lobaczewski laid it all out in Political Ponerology:
In my country in Poland, they constantly drum in the media about the fact that the war is across our border despite the fact that hostilities are being conducted 1200-1500 km from the border.
Generals make statements that it is better to kill the enemy outside our borders.
Endless endless propaganda.
I can see from people that cognitive dissonance is the norm.
There is no talk of any rebellion or reflection.
People from professions around the medical field are getting calls for military training. I commented on one occasion that there is probably a shortage on the Ukrainian front of people to cut off limbs then the expression on the faces of others horrified me....
Yes, we are already a pathocracy.

Back
Top Bottom