Tucker Carlson interviews & ideologies

Looks like the stars are aligning between Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson and Vladimir Putin to provide direct communication to the beleaguered West from the most effective, intelligent, principled, and truly Christian statesman the world has seen since Julius Caesar. I am interested in hearing the messages and general tone that the discussion takes on.

I'm also keeping Tucker and his family in my prayers. It's a courageous act of free speech in the face of psychotic tyranny, and there's no telling what these psychotic worms will do to negate it and make sure it never happens again.
Well the C's will have a ringside seat! Plus I am sure this is one event all interested parties, both STO and STS in the Universe will also be closely following :-)
Perhap yet another 'battle' to prevent or help it to happen ensued???
It will be super to get the 'inside information' from the C's in our next session - the scoop that few people get to hear :-)
I feel it is one of those times when we will all remember what we were doing, at that particular hour, day, year!
Also from an energetic level, it would be interesting to know how the planetary energy prior, during, after, the interview measures up positive/negative wise.
However, although the interview has given me temporary higher hopes over the last few days, I do note that no prior 'teasers' were shared by the C's. Perhaps because the 'future' is open and this is a prime example of an event that is least likely to be able to be 'predicted' as there were too many variables?

Here you can see some photos that lucky Russians took with Carlson when he and his team went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. He was also kind to sign a card. Someone also filmed them while they were buying hamburgers at what was McDonald's prior to the SMO.

Carlson probably didn't realize that many Russians know him and that he will be treated as a celebrity. :-D

One Moscow TV station even shared "an exclusive footage" of Carlson and his team buying groceries, and tried to figure out what they bought exactly. :-D

And just to add a note about Russian hospitality and all the excitement. Russians are very welcoming when it comes to foreigners. It's like they see it as a personal responsibility to give the foreigner the best impression of Russia.

Here you can see some photos that lucky Russians took with Carlson when he and his team went to the supermarket to buy some groceries. He was also kind to sign a card. Someone also filmed them while they were buying hamburgers at what was McDonald's prior to the SMO.
I would like to see the very first time Tucker is meeting Putin. Off camera. Privately. Their manners, their posture, how they receive each other. Tucker ought to be a spiritually exceptional individual with an advanced soul to have made it so far. So I'm so curious, how two advanced souls greet each other? Little details in body language.

But then I remembered there has to be a strict security protocol for Putin, so their meeting might be taken back significantly. I guess a serious medical examination [viruses, etc..] of Tucker by FSB medical personnel, including a high level psychologist interview to screen / determine psych-profile, agents with poison detectors, Geiger counters, metal detectors, etc.., but I watched way too many movies and am paranoid.

I'm also keeping Tucker and his family in my prayers. It's a courageous act of free speech in the face of psychotic tyranny, and there's no telling what these psychotic worms will do to negate it and make sure it never happens again.
I'm aware of nine clairvoyants in this group, (if I'm not mistaken) and so far my guess is none of us received any flashes that Tucker is in any danger in the foreseeable near future.

Last edited:
I would like to see the very first time Tucker is meeting Putin. Off camera. Privately. Their manners, their posture, how they receive each other. Tucker ought to be a spiritually exceptional individual with an advanced soul to have made it so far. So I'm so curious, how two advanced souls greet each other? Little details in body language.

But then I remembered there has to be a strict security protocol for Putin, so their meeting might be taken back significantly. I guess a serious medical examination [viruses, etc..] of Tucker by FSB medical personnel, including a high level psychologist interview to screen / determine psych-profile, agents with poison detectors, Geiger counters, metal detectors, etc.., but I watched way too many movies and am paranoid.

I'm aware of nine clairvoyants in this group, (if I'm not mistaken) and so far my guess is none of us received any flashes that Tucker is in any danger in the foreseeable near future.
Occurred to me this morning, the furor over Tucker/Putin interview is raising the level of net angst, so that's a win for the PTB, isn't it? Whatever happens, maybe there is no real worry about the effect of the interview at the highest levels, so to speak. It will be, likely, a gift to people who have an interest in history and learning, but everybody else will be exploding because of the severe brain washing. Will it move the needle to calm and common sense for those who may really benefit from a change? Probably not. So, lilies, what you wrote seems accurate.

The FSB and security folks probably have highly functional and unobtrusive methods of 'patting a person down'. So that'll probably work like clockwork. Talk about paranoia, lol! I see smuggling something alarming onto/into Tucker before the interview as a vulnerability for the project, but likely all will go smoothly.

Tucker has told so much truth he is like teflon to the psychic attacks, HAARP, etc.. Maybe, I hope.

It's indeed one interresting time, i mean, this delay between the annoucement and the release of the interview.
Just read this from a TG channel - title summarize well the idea :

Who forgot to buy his popcorns ? :lol:

2. Also Hamas might suddenly miraculously decide to carry out a major horrible scandalous terror attack on totally innocent Israel, which Bibi will cheerlead / scream on with:
- Do You Hear My Deafening Silence Now???!!
"Hamas is digging a tunnel to hide the interview. No humanitarian aid until we destroy the digital forms of Carlson and Putin," says Bibi. ;-D

I’m wondering if Putin will speak English or if they’ll use an interpreter.

It would get his personality across even more to the west if he did it in English.

I've never heard Putin speak English in an interview. I suspect he does speak/understand English. Perhaps it is political optics for him? Sadly, the MSM gives mostly incorrect (lies!) or totally biased interpretations because of this.

I'm praying for an informative, unfiltered interview and for Tucker's safe return.

Got this cartoon sent to me this morning:cartoon.png

Back
Top Bottom