UFO sightings in decline: Good or bad sign?!

- Increasing numbers of people are not "watching the skies" and instead preoccupy themselves with cellphones and the like?

- The Fireball-Activity went through the roof at the same time (based on the AMS Network for the US which is primarily based on peoples reports!). What's up with that?!

- For a more positive spin: Maybe more people get educated about Fireballs and don't mistake them anymore as UFO's explaining in part the decrease of UFO sightings?

- The weather is becoming more cloudy, thus less UFO's can be seen?

- People are less inclined to report UFO stuff?

- People actually see less because "something" is causing them to see less even though it isn't less (coming back to the idea of the C's that certain things like "strobe lights" can interfere with the process of seeing them)?

Yes, the stats are interesting but somehow I doubt that this decline in the observed numbers is a good thing. I like Pashalis's analysis - these are all very good possibilities; with the last one being a bit of a worry.

My first thought on the topic is that when tsunami is about to hit, ocean waters recede first... The second one is - work almost complete, no need to tend to the cattle as much.

I still watch the skies but have seen fewer odd things since the beginning of the year. Maybe it is a change in me or my lifestyle but the thought did cross my mind - is this a quiet period, what might it mean? To be honest, it is also a relief because when those weirdos show up, something unexpected and very s*itty usually follows.

Nevertheless, the activity has not completely stopped - with the last daylight sighting about three weeks ago. It may be less frequent but my subjective impression is that it is more brazen and nobody is looking up, away from their Facebook accounts.

Having said all that, instead, I am seeing a LOT more fireballs than before - one every few days! That is definitely grabbing my attention at the moment.

Curiouser and curiouser.

- People actually see less because "something" is causing them to see less even though it isn't less (coming back to the idea of the C's that certain things like "strobe lights" can interfere with the process of seeing them)?

I also tend to this possibility and I think that it might be due to a combination of factors. On the one hand, the rise of wireless technologies and on the other hand - people just pay less attention. If you more and more believe in the lies of your government and media, if you constantly occupied with "gender", "social justice" and other postmodern "problems" than you will inevitably pay less attention to objective reality which UFOs are certainly a part of.

Yes, the stats are interesting but somehow I doubt that this decline in the observed numbers is a good thing. I like Pashalis's analysis - these are all very good possibilities; with the last one being a bit of a worry.

My first thought on the topic is that when tsunami is about to hit, ocean waters recede first... The second one is - work almost complete, no need to tend to the cattle as much.

I still watch the skies but have seen fewer odd things since the beginning of the year. Maybe it is a change in me or my lifestyle but the thought did cross my mind - is this a quiet period, what might it mean? To be honest, it is also a relief because when those weirdos show up, something unexpected and very s*itty usually follows.

Nevertheless, the activity has not completely stopped - with the last daylight sighting about three weeks ago. It may be less frequent but my subjective impression is that it is more brazen and nobody is looking up, away from their Facebook accounts.

Having said all that, instead, I am seeing a LOT more fireballs than before - one every few days! That is definitely grabbing my attention at the moment.

Curiouser and curiouser.

I think this thread (about belief and consciousness centers) explains why those that see and don't see the "craft" operating around ones
cognizance.

I also tend to this possibility and I think that it might be due to a combination of factors. On the one hand, the rise of wireless technologies and on the other hand - people just pay less attention. If you more and more believe in the lies of your government and media, if you constantly occupied with "gender", "social justice" and other postmodern "problems" than you will inevitably pay less attention to objective reality which UFOs are certainly a part of.

I think the same, it might be a mix of believing in lies, dissociation from reality, and lower occurrence of this kind of phenomena, even if just to our perception... As it was already mentioned, there are many ways to conceal this kind of activity.

Now, remember that we had the same issue trying to do our High Strangeness video compilations. It became very very difficult to find legitimate footage, not just because the lower amount of sightings, but because the abuse (deliberate?) of CGI. Some CGI fakes are very evident, but others do cheat people to believe that they are real... that's also worrying.

On a related topic, augmented reality, CGI and Virtual Reality are being pushed pretty hard on the population, specially to new generations, blurring the line between reality and fantasy more and more. This might be ideal to certain people -or forces-, it not just diverge attention from reality, but because a population habituated to dissociation is far easy to deceive and thus easier to control.

I have wondered if the post-modern ideology, along with this kind of technology (and other factors, of course) promotes not only the dead of critical thinking and hunger for truth, but an actual "death", like a disconnection of the soul from the body... I mean, we are here to pay attention to reality and learn from it, what would be the purpose of a dissociated drone like being connected to this kind of deeply immersive and dissociative technology, that confuses reality with fiction, believes in lies and drinks the whole Kool-aid... That would create a dissonance with the purpose of existence in 3D... having your awareness/perception out of phase with reality is a contradiction to real existence... you could transform in something like an empty vessel.

Noticed this thread the other day alongside a mainstream CBC article (Canada) citing increases provincially, so thought to add this:

Snip: 'Witnesses were very frightened': Survey of 2017 Canadian UFO sightings released | CBC News

A survey released by Manitoba-based Ufology Research on Tuesday says there were 1,101 UFO sightings — an average of three a day — reported in Canada in 2017.
[...]
"Many people continue to report unusual objects in the sky, and some of these objects do not have obvious explanations," says the survey.
"Many witnesses are pilots, police and other individuals with reasonably good observing capabilities and good judgment."

Quebec had the most sightings at 518. Nunavut had the fewest at two.
Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver and Edmonton topped the cities with the most UFO reports.

Some of the more bizarre unexplained reports from 2017 included:
  • Jan. 5, 6 p.m: Two people in French River, Ont., observed multiple colours for about 10 minutes. Several coloured "orbs"approached the witnesses and hovered before moving away. "Witnesses were very frightened."
  • March 15, 7:20 p.m: Crews on two separate airliners 65 kilometres northeast of Enderby, B.C., reported a bright, white strobing light above them. Radar indicated no other known aircraft were in the vicinity.
  • July 11, 3:12 p.m: One witness near Smithville, Ont., reported that a "shiny object with a raised dome moved slowly and silently over nearby trees ... It seemed to hover, then ascended rapidly out of sight."
  • Aug. 25, 9:50 a.m: Two people in Stewiacke, N.S., watched a dark triangular object for about three minutes silhouetted against the sky. It had three white lights at the points, an orange-red light in the centre and two strobe lights. "The object flew over the witnesses, making a humming noise."
  • Sept. 23, 8:30 p.m: Ten people watched as a red, triangular object approached Saint-Jean-Baptiste, Que., from the northeast and came to a stop above them. It was stationary for several seconds before its red lights intensified, then flickered, before it moved away.
Ufology Research notes the number of reported UFO sightings remains high. The 2017 figure compares with 1,132 in 2016 and 1,265 in 2015.

Published on Jul 18, 2018
First Look Trailer - HISTORY's new UFO drama series "Project Blue Book" starring Aidan Gillen ("Game of Thrones") and Michael Malarkey ("The Vampire Diaries"). Coming this Winter.

DiRr5FDX4AAUnSt.jpg

Jul 13, 2018
Recorded in Melbourne Australia

Black UFO Recorded Flying Over Prohibited Airspace Manhattan, New York
July 20, 2018

On July 18, 2018 an unknown black object appears from behind a tower flying straight towards the camera of the person who has filmed the object.

UFO%2BManhattan%2BNew%2BYork%2BProbited%2BArea.jpg

The videographer: “Can someone explain what I just recorded? It's that a UFO?”

Manhattan is prohibited airspace. Within 2,000 feet horizontal in a built-up area, you will not be able to fly in that area. No aircraft may operate over Manhattan without valid Air Defence Clearance.

With the 9/11 attack still in mind, how is it possible that this very low flying black object, UFO or perhaps a drone can fly in prohibited airspace without detection and intervention by Air Defence.

:whistle:

Published on Jul 20, 2018

The first one looks like an insect to me. It appears before the building and you can see the wings. see screenshots attached..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    235.7 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: Ca.
No so sure with the thunder crack following its passing.
I also see a field distortion surrounding the possible craft.

Similar distortion seen on hike in California. But, who knows?

bc9c6d26dcaecb12b1832db1fdc7bf09.png

IMG_1357.JPGIMG_1359.JPGIMG_1354.JPG

I think what happened is that the program that consists of changing human thought and behaviour is almost complete (see the prevalent madness everywhere). In other words, no need for UFOs in the sky when a majority of people became walking vessels for 4D STS: UFOs"R"us.

I think that's it in a nutshell.

The division and insanity happening today has reached epic levels. Not that I don't think it could get worse...

Thing is, it's not just about me fighting for my cause or somebody else's "rights" or who is the president. 99% of it is just, "Me, I'm right, my feelings are the most important thing in the universe, and F you if you even dare to disagree because 'feelz' and severe lack of rational thinking!"

If everyone turns off their own brains, hearts, and souls, who needs "cybergenetic probes" or OPs or mind-controlled zombies from underground bases or any of that stuff? That's practically begging for "possession" by one baddy or another.

At the same time, Niall is right: there IS a backlash against all this. There are voices for sanity out there, and they ARE having an effect.

But I think the "battle" hasn't even really started yet.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that Trumpification and Putinification (among other things) have staved off a more blatant, physical WW3, but there is still a war going on, and it involves things far more important than who owns what chunks of land - and weapons far more potentially destructive than any nuke.

The first one looks like an insect to me. It appears before the building and you can see the wings. see screenshots attached..

Yes, I think so too that it is an insect and was also one of my first thoughts when I saw some pics.

I think that's it in a nutshell.

The division and insanity happening today has reached epic levels. Not that I don't think it could get worse...

Thing is, it's not just about me fighting for my cause or somebody else's "rights" or who is the president. 99% of it is just, "Me, I'm right, my feelings are the most important thing in the universe, and F you if you even dare to disagree because 'feelz' and severe lack of rational thinking!"

If everyone turns off their own brains, hearts, and souls, who needs "cybergenetic probes" or OPs or mind-controlled zombies from underground bases or any of that stuff? That's practically begging for "possession" by one baddy or another.

At the same time, Niall is right: there IS a backlash against all this. There are voices for sanity out there, and they ARE having an effect.

But I think the "battle" hasn't even really started yet.

The more I think about it, the more I suspect that Trumpification and Putinification (among other things) have staved off a more blatant, physical WW3, but there is still a war going on, and it involves things far more important than who owns what chunks of land - and weapons far more potentially destructive than any nuke.

Reminds me of what the C's have repeatedly said - the real battle is *through* us. I think it's easy to forget this in all the craziness in our world and some of the things the C's told us about alien plans and machinations, but if you put all these external threats in context with some of the other stuff they said, it paints an interesting picture:

Q: (T) Okay, now, we were STO at that time. The Lizards opened the door, we are using this as an allegory, I guess, the Lizards opened the door and showed us a pot of gold hoping that we would reach in for the pot, or walk through the door, when they were waiting for us on the other side in order to take us over in some way. Am I on the right track?

A: Hoping is incorrect idea.

Q: (T) Okay, what was it they were trying to do by enticing us?

A: Trying is incorrect idea, continue to probe for learning opportunity.

Q: (T) We were 3rd density STO at this time. Was this after the battle that had transpired? In other words, were we, as a 3rd density race, literally on our own at that point, as opposed to before?

A: Was battle.

Q: (L) The battle was in us?

A: Through you.

Q: (T) The battle was through us as to whether we would walk through this doorway... (L) The battle was fought through us, we were literally the battleground. (T) I got that, but I want to get back to this analogy to make sure where we are in the overall picture. The battle was going on when the door was opened. Was the battle over whether or not we walked through that door?

A: Close.

Q: (T) Okay, we were STO at that point. You have said before that on this density we have the choice of being STS or STO.

A: Oh Terry, the battle is always there, it's "when" you choose that counts!

C's said:
11-26-94

Q: (L) What was the true event behind the story of the "Mark of Cain?"

A: Advent of jealousy.

Q: (L) What occurred to allow jealousy to enter into human interaction?

A: Lizard takeover.

Q: (L) Wasn't the Lizard takeover an event that occurred at the time of the fall of Eden?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Was this story of Cain and Abel part of that takeover?

A: Symbolism of story.

Q: (L) This was symbolic of the Lizzie takeover, the advent of jealousy, and the attitude of brother against brother, is that correct?

A: Partly. The mark of Cain means the "jealousy factor" of change facilitated by Lizard takeover of earth's vibrational frequency. Knot on spine is physical residue of DNA restriction deliberately added by Lizards. See?

Q: (L) You mean the area around the occipital ridge? The structures underneath?

Q: (L) What was the configuration of the spine and skull prior to this addition?

A: Spine had no ridge there. Jealousy emanates from there, you can even feel it.

Q: (L) Do any of these emotions that we have talked about that were generated by DNA breakdown, were any of these related to what Carl Sagan discusses when he talks about the "Reptilian Brain"?

A: In a roundabout way.

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

Q: (L) Well, the question I do have is, how many people were there on the planet and did they have to take each one and do this individually? How did they effect this change on all of them?

A: Light wave alteration.

Q: (L) And light waves, actual light waves, affect DNA?

Q: (T) What was the origin of the light waves?

A: Our center. Our realm. STO. The Reptilian beings used sophisticated technology to interrupt light frequency waves.

I think that's another reason why the recent reading suggestions are so important - if the main battle is truly through us, then by doing the Work to understand and rewire ourselves is not only helpful all around to regain control of our minds and choices, but it directly counteracts perhaps the primary method of attack on us, and our civilization. It's much harder to do than planning for an overt takeover, or being a prepper, or whatever. Not that it's a bad idea to be ready for external turmoil, but the real apocalypse may be of our minds, which most "preppers" aren't even remotely prepared for. In fact, I think the external turmoil may very well be caused by the people who surrendered their minds, not UFO's or new human prototypes from underground. We literally may be the "army" coming to invade us.

Ufology internet forums are closing down and fewer and fewer books on high strangeness and abductions are released.
:-(

The decline in UFO sightings continues
https://www.syracusenewtimes.com/the-decline-in-ufo-sightings-continues/
Posted on July 27, 2018
The June 5 New York Skies article “Close encounters with UFOs are getting harder to find” discussed the falloff in UFO sighting reports in the United States during the early months of 2018 but only featured National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) data as a quick snapshot. At this writing, I have more interesting, and indeed serious, data to report regarding that drop-off.

Since that time, the kind folks at the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) have supplied me with their data for the January through June 2018 timeframe.

The MUFON sighting numbers have been suffering as well. In 2016 their average monthly sightings were between 350 and 400 per month. In 2017 sighting numbers fell between 275 and 300 reports per month. In 2018 the sighting numbers started at about 375 and bounced between 250 and 300 per month, as shown on the chart.

UFO-sightings-falloff_MUFON2016-2018.png

When we combine NUFORC and MUFON data we see a disturbing trend downward.

As shown in the chart, in 2016 the combined UFO sighting numbers hovered between 700 and nearly 900 per month. In 2017 the sighting numbers were down from 2016, and hovered between 260 to its lowest at 240, with a brief upsurge in June to a little over 325. In 2018, the combined sighting numbers started out at about 340 and bounced back and forth between 250 and 300, but are still heading downward.

Since the June article, I have had a great deal of social media commentary regarding this downward trend. The comments range from “The aliens don’t like us,” “People are apathetic about reporting,” and “Perhaps there’s something astronomically going on with where the aliens are from.” One comment suggested that the aliens are afraid of President Trump’s proposed Space Force.

I did an analysis of individual-shaped silhouettes of UFOs to see if all of the 35 common-shaped silhouettes are following the downward trend. For the most part all of them have been, with two exceptions.

Square/rectangle silhouettes have been on a steady increase since 2010, while all the other common UFO silhouettes have been declining. Even the square/rectangles have shown a slight decrease in the past two years.

But one UFO that still continues to increase in sightings is the Saturn silhouette. The Saturn shape has been around for some time: One was reported in village of Norwood in St. Lawrence County, New York, in July 1833.

Saturn-UFO-Silhouette_MUFON-NUFORC-2001-2017-650x392.png

The most celebrated Saturn-shaped UFO sighting was in November 1986, when a Japanese crew of a jumbo freighter aircraft encountered such a craft that seemed to track and chase the now-famous flight JAL 1628. You can Google the flight number for details.

Who are the folks who drive these unique Saturn-shaped UFOs? It’s anyone’s guess, yet with all the other 40 UFO silhouettes in serious decline, one thing is for sure: There is a new team in town!

NOTE: I believe this article is a misnomer, because private investigators are getting more UFO sighting reports than ever! I believe that people are beginning to understand that the reporting agencies (MUFON & NUFORC) are a waste of time and effort. Lon

Published on Jul 27, 2018 / 15:55

There is a session of the C. in which they are asked exactly that, and they respond: "The programming is complete".

Laura tells them something like: So they're just going to sit down and watch the show? Yes.

Back
Top Bottom