UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact - video

Poma said:
How would you go about having access to these great videos. Your feedback appreciated.

Hi Poma.

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you could post a brief introduction about yourself and how you found the forum in the Newbies section - nothing too personal or long.

:)

Original taken from konstantin_dub /livejournal /
fighter pilot retired photographed over Dnepropetrovsk incomprehensible:

i-703.jpg

http://my.mail.ru/mail/azagorenko/photo/_myphoto/703.html?ps=1

I remember at one session talked about how animals 4D?

/maybe I'm in the wrong place the topic, sorry/

I can remember one day my mum asked me to come sit down and watch a video with her, funnily enough it was 'Love, Reality and the Time of Transition'

Included are many quotes by Gurdjieff and Spiral Out was describing 'Personality' and 'Essence' - I thought to myself "These guys have to be part of the forum. And then sure enough Laura was mentioned and the C's quotes popped up :P

I have still not managed to find a better-made set of videos. Each of them links together a wide array of different (hard to digest) material and is understandable even for someone who isn't necessarily familiar with some of the concepts. This is the sort of thing that can (and probably has) make a massive difference. Congratulations, and thank you both for your time and efforts.

I've watched UFOs, Aliens, and the Question of Contact a couple times. One of the best alien vids (for lack of a better term) on YouTube. Really cool to be on the same forum with the guy who created it. EXCELLENT work. It's what lead me to investigate Laura's work.

can't see videos they are private do i have to subscribe or something ? and youtube doesn't tell the user name

Afterkeys said:
can't see videos they are private do i have to subscribe or something ? and youtube doesn't tell the user name

The link at the beginning of the thread is outdated - there is a revised version (some corrections, and all in one part) here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-Ss-HIhixw Works for me, and hopefully for you as well.

Welcome to the forum Afterkeys.

Seeing that this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

I watched this documentary recently after seeing it linked here in this thread. I've also seen 'Love, Reality and the Time of Transition' which I thought was also helpful and well put together. I haven't read a lot on the abduction phenomena or considered how telepathy and screen memories could be commonly involved. I have to say it has me questioning whether something could have happened to me, but then maybe that's not too uncommon after watching something on this topic?

Cleo said:
I watched this documentary recently after seeing it linked here in this thread. I've also seen 'Love, Reality and the Time of Transition' which I thought was also helpful and well put together. I haven't read a lot on the abduction phenomena or considered how telepathy and screen memories could be commonly involved. I have to say it has me questioning whether something could have happened to me, but then maybe that's not too uncommon after watching something on this topic?

I saw in your introductory post that you were reading The Wave series. There is some information of abduction in those books. Also, there is High Strangeness, by Laura that has quite a bit of info in it if you really want to read more about abductions and such.

Karla Turner, also, has some very good books on this topic.

Nienna said:
Cleo said:

I saw in your introductory post that you were reading The Wave series. There is some information of abduction in those books. Also, there is High Strangeness, by Laura that has quite a bit of info in it if you really want to read more about abductions and such.

And after you're through with those, John Keel has a few that are worth reading. :)

BrightLight11 said:
Nienna said:
Cleo said:

And after you're through with those, John Keel has a few that are worth reading. :)

Yeah, still haven't read The Wave series in it's entirety, right now reading the series in book format. Read High Strangeness last year but I wonder if I might absorb more if I read some of it again, after experiencing something strange earlier this year.

Had partly to do with telepathy. Wasn't until I watched the documentary, that I started to consider more the possible deceptive nature of it. Wonder how common it is to have difficulty sharing about these experiences. Feel like I may also be exaggerating its importance and whatever might have happened.

Will take note of the other author, Karla Turner as well. I purchased Operation Trojan Horse by John Keel after reading about it here on the forum, am only a few pages in.

Would like to add to the above, that what I experienced (or thought I experienced) makes me think of telepathy, didn't mean to imply that it was telepathy. Easy for me to feel a little silly when writing about this topic.

Cleo said:
Would like to add to the above, that what I experienced (or thought I experienced) makes me think of telepathy, didn't mean to imply that it was telepathy. Easy for me to feel a little silly when writing about this topic.

Maybe you would like to start your own thread about what happened/experienced and how it may be telepathy? Telling us what occurred would help in getting some good feedback about this experience and may help you to figure out what happened. It's up to you whether you want to share, or not; and whether you would like some feedback on this.

Think I will put down on paper what I remember, and eventually post about it for feedback as it does seem to gnaw at me at times. I have thought about networking about it actually, but have also felt really inhibited by doing so. Maybe it is something I'll save for the Swamp. Thanks for the encouragement.

Cleo said:

Wonder how common it is to have difficulty sharing about these experiences.

I get the impression it's pretty common, actually. Which may be the best reason for pushing past the hesitation to do so (whatever they may objectively turn out to be).

Back
Top Bottom