Unmasking myself

Votre vie est un roman et vous écrivez très bien, c'est très agréable de vous lire, vous avez un talent d'écrivain...
Cependant, je suis bien désolée de toute cette expérience négative avec cette femme...
Vous savez que Tout est Leçon, n'est ce pas...
Je suis contente pour Ben, vote Chien, ils sont de l'Amour avec du poil autour...
Le fait que d'écrire cela vous fatigue montre qu'il y a encore des résidus de cette histoire qui sont encore présents et non digérés...
J'espère qu'avec votre Père, cela a pu s'arranger, il venait de vous découvrir et voilà qu'elle vous descend en beauté...
Votre Maman vous connaît donc j'ose imaginer qu'elle n'a pas apporté foi aux dire de cette vilaine femme...
Hâte de lire la suite... Prenez soin de Vous...

Your life is a novel and you write very well, it's very pleasant to read you, you have a talent as a writer...
However, I am very sorry for all this negative experience with this woman...
You know that Everything is a Lesson, don't you...
I'm happy for Ben, vote Dog, they are Love with hair around...
The fact that writing this tires you shows that there are still residues of this story that are still present and undigested...
I hope that with your Father, it was able to be arranged, he had just discovered you and here she comes down to you in beauty...
Your Mom knows you so I dare to imagine that she didn't believe the words of this naughty woman...
Can't wait to read more... Take care of yourself...
Thank you PERLOU for your kind and comforting words. 🙏
And you are absolutely right. I still didn't digest some parts of my life story. I hope writing and sharing about my life will help in that regard.

And your feedback and support and wisdom of all the beautiful souls on this forum is invaluable to me.

You are all my brothers and sisters in spirit.

My soul family.

I am eternally grateful to find Laura and her work and Cassiopaeans.

Few months passed and everything slowly calmed down. I was still practicing my martial arts, meditate and continue to do my body work therapies on clients.
I have managed to have more connections with my father but because the distance ( 2 and a half hours drive between our city's), my inability to maintain active relationship or something else, I somehow didn't find the way to fill the gap of all this years that we were missing.
I don't know... I knew now that he is my biological father but except our physical resemblance we actually didn't have a lot in common.
He was a normal man, living his life and never showed any interest in meaning of life or question anything so after a small talk the conversation between us was over.
He was somehow interested in my point of view but not really. It was just on the surface and you could sense how his mind was not really interested in the topic that were important to me, so I stopped bringing them out. It was similar as with my mother. I love her and everything but the discussion of life meaning and understanding the self or how the universe work was just not present in our conversation. And that's fine but I missed someone with whom I could share my philosophical view of life on deeper level and I needed another similar soul on my path to help me grow.

At that time I didn't know nothing about Cassiopaean transcripts yet but I read some esoteric books from Blawatsky, Leadbeater and I liked Tao Te Ching by Lao Tzu.
I read a lot of other books of different variety too; like Immanuel Velikovsky - Worlds in collision, Castaneda, Zen koan books, Zivorad Mihajlovic Slavinski, Eckart Tolle and unfortunately a lot of New Age nonsense like Ester Hicks - Law of attraction or Elisabeth Clare Prophet- Violet flame. And I was also very much into "enlightenment " at that time. When I was not reading I would listened for ours and ours Osho talks, Eckhart Tolle, Adjashanti, Mooji and all this enlightened dudes who has the knowledge and know what they talk about.
I was so immerged in endless points of view what enlightened person should be, that my mind often experienced enormous fear when I start to think where am I on "enlightenment scale" in comparison to "real enlightened " teachers. Or advanced students.
It was ok if I will just listen the tone and flow of their words without thinking. I felt nice and cozy and I had a feeling that I progress on my "spiritual " journey.
Still, deep down i knew that I was lying to myself...

I just didn't want to put more attention and awareness to it. It will shake all my systems of beliefs that I am a fast growing spiritual being.

And so it happens that I met, let's call her Anastasia.

One day I was practicing weapons martial arts with my fellow martial art girlfriend outside. It was beautiful sunny day near the sea, remote place with very few people wandering around. In the middle of our practice I could feel that someone is watching us. Nothing unusual but this time it was different. Energy was different. Familiar. I finished my form with the sword and slowly looked towards the source of the energy in question. I saw a young woman in her thirties and a same age man with two kids. The younger boy was around 8,9 to my estimation and older girl was probably 10,11.

The woman immediately approached us and introduced herself as Anastasia. The man was her husband and the kids was hers. The strange thing was that it was some familiarity about them. They were from Ukraine but lived in Slovenia for 4 years. Actually near where my mother lives.
She began to explain that when she saw us, she felt strong connection with both of us. She said that she was a psychic, that she can hear voices and that her family live their daily life on instruction of that voice that she hears. They even moved from Ukraine to Slovenia on behalf of that voice. She also said that she teaches theosophic and metaphysics methods from madame Blawatsky and "ascended masters".
It is interesting that at that time I knew about madame Blawatsky and I have "divination" card deck from very popular Doreen Virtue, so I was familiar with divine goddesses and ascended masters. Yeah, I was also that New Age type of a guy!

Anyway, we were both interested and agreed that we will meet in Anastasia apartment for tea next day. And so we went.

We have a pleasant conversation about life and everything. She explained how is it to live with this voice in her head and she told us all her life story so far. It was interesting with a lot of metaphysical stuff in it and I was in heaven. Finally someone that I can talk in person about invisible life on the other planes! My martial arts girlfriend was also interested so we both agreed we will become her students. She didn't charge nothing and for me this was a good sign. We should all share our talents for free in the "better" universe right? Somehow I forgot that I take money from my clients but that's ok. I am not enlightened. Yet!

She decided to teach us separately. One on one.
For starters she give me to read " The secret doctrine " from madame Blawatsky and one other book from Elizabeth Clare Prophet that I don't remember the name anymore. Something about " I am " topic I think.
Of course I didn't do any investigation about both authors and just blindly go for it.
She also said that I should make notes and that I should read only few pages a day because the topic could be tiresome and I should make a lot of breaks. So far so good.
Next thing we start to practice grounding, you know, pretty basic stuff. You sit on the chair with the feet firm on the floor and then you immagine the silver cord or tube , how it goes from your coccyx down to the center of the Earth and there connects with a mechanism or whatever you find that's suits you.
Then you visualize a tube or cord or ray on the top of your head, going up and connect with the center of the Universe or the Sun.
When all is done, you then immagine a few feet over your head a bright sphere or ball and from this sphere the light rain showers all your body so that is no dark places in your body anymore and so on.
There where few more techniques but we always started with grounding. I have problems in the beginning with visualization and I have difficulty to focus my mind on this one thing but with practice it became easier and easier.

After 3 months it was time to go on next level - " changing my DNA" with the help of ascended masters. Oho! Now we're talking!

It go something like this. After the grounding I will lay down on the bed, face up, arms near the body ,palms up with hands "open" to be receptive to the healing energy of ascended enlightened beings. Anastasia was also in the room sitting on the chair near by.
I couldn't relax at all. Usually whenever when I lay down I easily relax. Not that time. With my eyes closed I was thinking that will be better if Anastasia will leave the room. Immediately after that thought I could hear Anastasia stand up from the chair and leave the room. Uau! That was something. The advanced spiritual beings had probably communicated with Anastasia about my internal struggle and sent her out of the room! Crazy!
So now I could relaxed myself pretty quickly and the show could begin!

First I sense invisible presence in the room. It was not unpleasant, more like pleasant, dreamlike semi sleep state.
I could sense and feel how something invisible
" operates " in my body.
I could physically feel that something was definitely going on inside me! Uau! The higher intelligence light beings improved my DNA!

Oh geeze!

Thinking about that now I am wondering how am I still alive... I can not even imagine how much damage I allowed to be done to my body, mind and spirit.

But then, yeah, I was progressing.

With the help of benevolent light beings I take another step closer to enlightenment...

Je ne ressens pas ces dernières expériences comme positives...
J'attends de voir la suite mais pour la première fois je ressens un malaise en vous lisant...

I don't see these last experiences as positive...
I'm waiting to see the rest but for the first time I feel unease reading you...

Je ne ressens pas ces dernières expériences comme positives...
J'attends de voir la suite mais pour la première fois je ressens un malaise en vous lisant...

I don't see these last experiences as positive...
I'm waiting to see the rest but for the first time I feel unease reading you...
Hi PERLOU. It is maybe the language barrier . It didn't meant to be positive. Contrary. It meant to be negative.
I just didn't have awareness about it at that time so in my writing I take a little more cynical and goofy approach.
Hope this clear things for you.

And thank you again for your interest and participation in my story.

Si vous vouliez que cela paraisse comme négatif vous avez réussi....
Je suis très méfiante avec ce genre d'expérience, alors est-ce votre écriture ou ce que vous avez vécu qui était négatif ?...

If you wanted it to sound like a negative you succeeded....
I am very suspicious with this kind of experience, so was it your writing or what you experienced that was negative?...

(The thought come to me writing this -Like I am lying all the time just to be percieved better, smarter, likable, accepted. And that is something in me that I don't like, that is dangerous, dark and that I wanna kill this thing). And I feel enormous resistance to expose myself and thoughts came like : you are a liar, it will never change nothing, you will never change, you try so many things in your life and nothing changes, you never learn anything, maybe you are OP or worse-the robot people, etc. I am struggling right now so I will take a break, smoke a cigarette and then continue).

You have had a lot of important advice. And yes, that seems to be the "initial course" for most, that the primary source of attack comes from within the family. But nothing is in vain, everything is a lesson and over time I think you have taken on some great responsibility for keeping yourself in check. But when one does not have full knowledge, one lives from one extreme to the other as in your case with which I resonate, I either open up too much or I close down.

I have always found it curious how people like you who have achieved so much, and have so much determination, still tend to fall easier emotionally.

I don't find your story boring at all, I resonate in many ways with it and it inspires me at this time when I need it, thank you for sharing.

Few days passed and everything was ok. And then all the hell break loose...

The woman in red is never missing... 😑 to steal energy, distract you from your goal but there's the lesson... Ulysses and the cave of Calypso Nymph... we must remember our goal is to reach Ithaca.

This period of time was quite intense for me. The exercises may not look much but I begin to experience a lot of strange metaphysical events when I was alone. Usually during or after meditation or at night when I was asleep.

I built a nice altar with pictures of Arhangel Michael and one of Ascended masters. I always meditate, pray or perform different metaphysical exercises here when alone.
I had feeling that on 6 months performing this type of rituals I created energy field on the room that was very different from other places in my apartment. I could sense and feel that vibration changed.
One day when I was doing my practice, the strong, angry energy of my now already deceased stepfather try to enter the room. I could see with my eyes opened the undeniable energetic structure of my stepfather, standing on the doorstep. He was angry, enraged even but he could not enter in my meditation room.
After awhile the energetic form began to dissipate and finally vanished.

One other time after the meditation I fall in a semi sleep state. I could see the following in my mind.
I was standing in the same room that I meditate holding the door with all my strength and power preventing the door to be opened. On the other side were hundred of creatures similar to the Darth Maul character from the Star Wars. I knew that they were dark, angry and aggressive and I didn't want to let them in my room. I struggle and struggle to keep the door closed but they continue to push and push and push and they finally succeed to open the door.
I was face to face with them thinking what to do.
Then it strikes me that this is a dream and that I have the power to invent my own rules.
In an instant I noticed the light saber in my hand. I ignite the light saber and began to slash down every creature on the doorstep. Then I closed the door.
When I finished I turned my head to the right and in my disbelief saw another creature just like other ones to stand beside me looking at me.
I immediately cut through this one too. It was all over but I had uneasy feeling that it is not done yet. I needed to reflect upon this.
Few days passed and when I almost fall asleep a realization came to me. All this creatures - they were part of me. Some unresolved parts of me seeking my attention and recognition. They were angry because they were pushed deep down in my psyche.
And not only that. I was aware of that sensation in my body and I didn't like it. I wanted to kill this thing that made so much discomfort in my body.
I didn't understand it, I didn't want to have any part of it and I didn't want to stay with it or had a deeper look in it. The only thing that I wanted is that's goes away. Disappear. And to stop bothering me.
To my understanding now I could see this as non expression of my thoughts and feelings in my childhood. Because I was not allowed to Express myself I hold all my frustration inside. I just pushed and buried everything that happened to me in childhood deep down. OSIT

Next thing that happened was really,really strange but it was an eye opener for me.

I just finished reading Barbara Marciniak book Bringers of the Dawn and David Icke " Children of the Matrix ". I bring this up because I think that this 2 books could easily influenced my perception in the situation that I would like to share with you.
I was laying in my bed after my usual routine meditation when I felt my body becoming heavy and stiff and I couldn't move. I was quite aware of myself and everything that is going on in my body and my mind.
I was at peace but I was not able to move any muscle in my body. This last few minutes and then I decided that I don't like it. The sensation was still not so bad but it began to turn to fear and frustration.
And then I heard a scary voice in my right ear: "Where are your ascended masters now? Where is your Arhangel Michael? You can not move and nobody can help you!"
Because my eyes were already open I could see a reptilian face forming in front of me. It was energetical form, very clear, similar to my stepfather experience few weeks ago. The half cynical smile reptilian face look straight to my eyes.
I became angry.
"Nobody will control me!"
I was screaming inside but not one sound came out of me. But my determination to be free appeared to be working.
The energetic field in the form of reptilian face began to disappear.
I used my will power and move first my right palm then left palm then my toes on both legs and finally both arms, legs and head.

I continued laying on my back thinking what just happened. I came to the conclusion that I allowed negative forces to influence me and began to doubt the hierarchy and efficiency of ascended masters and Arhangels.
On my own will I invited forces that I don't know and understand in my energetic field, body and mind. It was all on me.

I talked about this incident with Anastasia. She knew about the reptilian beings and tried to convince me, that more you invoke light more darkness you attract.
I was sceptical.
In one way it make sense but I have a feeling, than is more to that. I remain friend with her and her family but I didn't want to do her exercises anymore.
I start digging and after a few months of investigation and research about everything "spiritual" that I can find, I discovered Laura and Cassiopaeans. What a relief!

I spend countless hours reading the material on the website and recommended books.

Everything finally make sense...

Si vous vouliez que cela paraisse comme négatif vous avez réussi....
Je suis très méfiante avec ce genre d'expérience, alors est-ce votre écriture ou ce que vous avez vécu qui était négatif ?...

If you wanted it to sound like a negative you succeeded....
I am very suspicious with this kind of experience, so was it your writing or what you experienced that was negative?...
My experience was negative. But at that time and especially in the beginning I didn't know that. I later realized that and stopped playing with the force that I don't understand....

creatures similar to the Darth Maul character from the Star Wars
Hehe well it was an interesting way that you could understand it. The dark side in those movies is that, that which we can't understand, stop repressing, respect its strength and integrate in a healthy way and which we try not to cross or let ourselves be possessed as much as possible so as not to generate more chaos.

The struggle is through us. The bloody emotions.

You have had a lot of important advice. And yes, that seems to be the "initial course" for most, that the primary source of attack comes from within the family. But nothing is in vain, everything is a lesson and over time I think you have taken on some great responsibility for keeping yourself in check. But when one does not have full knowledge, one lives from one extreme to the other as in your case with which I resonate, I either open up too much or I close down.
I hear you.
I have alway found it curious how people like you who have achieved so much, and have so much determination, still tend to fall easier emotionally.
Yeah, me too. In my case I will say that is probably that I liked to be innocent as a child but not really knowing what this means.
Because if you think about it, child could be innocent but doesn't have emotional maturity.
And when we grow up, we can easily stay on the emotional level of the child If we don't find the way how we can integrate our intimate life as an adult with child innocence.

At least I think that this is what happened to me.

I don't find your story boring at all, I resonate in many ways with it and it inspires me at this time when I need it, thank you for sharing.
Hehe well it was an interesting way that you could understand it. The dark side in those movies is that, that which we can't understand, stop repressing, respect its strength and integrate in a healthy way and which we try not to cross or let ourselves be possessed as much as possible so as not to generate more chaos.

The struggle is through us. The bloody emotions.

The woman in red is never missing... 😑 to steal energy, distract you from your goal but there's the lesson... Ulysses and the cave of Calypso Nymph... we must remember our goal is to reach Ithaca.

Je pense que vous devez être plus prudent avec ce genre de choses ou personnes qui vous offrent monts et merveilles...
Il n'y a pas de nourriture gratuite, n'est ce pas... J'espère que vous avez tiré les leçon de cette expérience, tout est leçon...
Laura nous offre la connaissance qui protège, ce qu'Elle nous offre est Lumière et Amour, Elle est notre Reine des Abeilles...
Vous pouvez vous fier à Elle, Laura est un Guide Spirituel de Grande Valeur, c'est une CHANCE de l'approcher et de la suivre...
Je suis contente de vous compter parmi nous...

I think you have to be more careful with this kind of things or people who offer you mountains and wonders...
There is no free food, is there... I hope you have learned from this experience, everything is a lesson...
Laura offers us the knowledge that protects, what She offers us is Light and Love, She is our Queen Bee...
You can trust Her, Laura is a Spiritual Guide of Great Value, it is a CHANCE to approach her and follow her...
I am happy to have you among us...

child could be innocent but doesn't have emotional maturity.

Interesting. As an adult we become more prejudiced and labeling too, so by innocence do you mean being open to life? going out to "play" with life? allowing yourself to be surprised and not bored by it, by the very desire to experiment, to live?

Some symptoms of a wounded inner child is that when we get older we reject certain parts of ourselves or we reflect in others which has been talked about quite a lot to be one of the main reasons why we choose people badly also whether friends or partners and I personally call it "see our whims with legs" ie see in others that emotional complex in others and give them divine properties they do not have, look for in others what we should integrate in us, not knowing how to give what you want to receive and demand / expect in others what you can not give and that covers a lot of unconscious levels:

- Lack of confidence in oneself and in other people.
- Insecurity and conviction of low deservingness
- Difficulty in expressing emotions
- Lack of boundaries
- Betraying oneself in relationships
- Believing that the role of the partner is to "save" or "fix" us.

I have trouble socializing, I still struggle with that because I was never allowed to have many friends and at home it was always a problem and just like you, I was made to strengthen the idea that I was useless and so I don't know how to receive even good criticism plus I always get opportunistic people that I find myself in the internal struggle of whether to fool myself, to reject them from the beginning or to be "intelligent" and play the same game for the end it all detonates because simply "lie/narcissism" and "truth" cannot coexist and at least I try not to live distrusting everyone in a bad way and remain open to the experience because I already closed myself once and it was worse and as an adult only one is a bitter old man out of the way.

Nowadays I say I want to look for collinear people to work with as a team and blah blah but the reality is I want friends because that part of my childhood was cut off from me. Layers and layers of childhood not integrated.

Interesting. As an adult we become more prejudiced and labeling too, so by innocence do you mean being open to life? going out to "play" with life? allowing yourself to be surprised and not bored by it, by the very desire to experiment, to live?

All of that but also being curious and still be able to see and enjoy the beauty and magic of life.
On top of that also to be able to somehow "merge " this innocence with adult maturity but not on the expense of innocent child mind.
This ability was always a puzzle for me.

Some symptoms of a wounded inner child is that when we get older we reject certain parts of ourselves or we reflect in others which has been talked about quite a lot to be one of the main reasons why we choose people badly also whether friends or partners and I personally call it "see our whims with legs" ie see in others that emotional complex in others and give them divine properties they do not have, look for in others what we should integrate in us, not knowing how to give what you want to receive and demand / expect in others what you can not give and that covers a lot of unconscious levels:

- Lack of confidence in oneself and in other people.
- Insecurity and conviction of low deservingness
- Difficulty in expressing emotions
- Lack of boundaries
- Betraying oneself in relationships
- Believing that the role of the partner is to "save" or "fix" us.

I can relate to that.

I have trouble socializing,
Me too. When I was younger I was very talkative and didn't have any problem socializing but now...
From the time that I began to more seriously search for truth I became more and more introverted and I lost all interest in mundane everyday small talk.
Talking about balance...

I still struggle with that because I was never allowed to have many friends and at home it was always a problem and just like you, I was made to strengthen the idea that I was useless and so I don't know how to receive even good criticism plus I always get opportunistic people that I find myself in the internal struggle of whether to fool myself, to reject them from the beginning or to be "intelligent" and play the same game for the end it all detonates because simply "lie/narcissism" and "truth" cannot coexist and at least I try not to live distrusting everyone in a bad way and remain open to the experience because I already closed myself once and it was worse and as an adult only one is a bitter old man out of the way.
I get that. But what if we could find the middle ground. Let's say that you still maintain your values, recognize your urge to be " intelligent" or clever as you put it to protect yourself, but use this to your advantage.
For example, you would like to have more friends right? In my experience the real friends are rare. The kind of friends that we can rely on and share everything with them I mean...

But you can have "friends" on different levels. Maybe that what you see in you as a narcissist is just nonexpresed part of yourself that need to be recognized and integrated in your life. And maybe this part of you when expressed with awareness can bring to you more people that you can now imagine. Potential real friends even.

Nowadays I say I want to look for collinear people to work with as a team and blah blah but the reality is I want friends because that part of my childhood was cut off from me. Layers and layers of childhood not integrated.
I can feel you...
Sometimes I think that we are just children in adult bodies. But, like everything it always come to awareness in my opinion. And you have plenty of that. It is no doubt in my mind that you will find the best way for you to solve this puzzle.

Wish you all the best in your endeavor and thank you for your insight. Much appreciated.

Je pense que vous devez être plus prudent avec ce genre de choses ou personnes qui vous offrent monts et merveilles...
Il n'y a pas de nourriture gratuite, n'est ce pas... J'espère que vous avez tiré les leçon de cette expérience, tout est leçon...
Laura nous offre la connaissance qui protège, ce qu'Elle nous offre est Lumière et Amour, Elle est notre Reine des Abeilles...
Vous pouvez vous fier à Elle, Laura est un Guide Spirituel de Grande Valeur, c'est une CHANCE de l'approcher et de la suivre...
Je suis contente de vous compter parmi nous...

I think you have to be more careful with this kind of things or people who offer you mountains and wonders...
There is no free food, is there... I hope you have learned from this experience, everything is a lesson...
No doubt. But all this happened when I was much more ignorant that I am today.
I would hope that with past experiences and knowledge that I gathered since then, I learned my lessons.

Laura offers us the knowledge that protects, what She offers us is Light and Love, She is our Queen Bee...
You can trust Her, Laura is a Spiritual Guide of Great Value, it is a CHANCE to approach her and follow her...
I second that with all my heart and soul.

I am happy to have you among us...
Thank you.

From the time that I began to more seriously search for truth I became more and more introverted and I lost all interest in mundane everyday small talk.

Yes, I think we all go through that and in a sense we acquire a bit of apathy for the world because our way of looking at things changes. It's okay to start looking for more meaningful things but without despising the old burnt out life/wood and keep the fire of curiosity alive. Part of the trance but without discarding the desire to continue experimenting no matter how "superficial" things seem to us. Not to experience, is not to live and not to live is to close ourselves to lessons.

"Acquire and collect knowledge of all kinds and forms, in order to have a database complete enough to draw conclusions about the observations we make of our environment."

Let's say that you still maintain your values, recognize your urge to be " intelligent" or clever as you put it to protect yourself, but use this to your advantage.

Keeping in mindthe external consideration I don't know if "middle ground" is the right term. Because the best thing to do is to control our impulses and as we already know that is the first thing that always gets us into trouble, the lack of control that leads us to live always in extremes according to our demands. But to understand what actions follow within the mechanics of what "makes me feel good" is to fight in favor of your destiny because you would have the knowledge to differentiate that self-deception and therefore protect yourself.

And in my case, at least for me, "middle ground" has not worked because at some point in the interaction, you have to be objective and if you are dealing with people who are not very receptive or completely opposite, you are toast. Especially if the other person's way of seeing and doing things goes beyond you basic principles and values. For example, if you are being as honest as possible, or you are one of those who dialogues to find common ground and the other person just says their four cuss words and turns their back or changes what you say in their favor, there is no way there can be a middle ground.

Depending on the circumstances, you can't turn off for others, because others are vampires if it burns them, let them burn. I think it sounds a little "radical", but if your life depends on it... what will you do?

But you can have "friends" on different levels. Maybe that what you see in you as a narcissist is just nonexpresed part of yourself that need to be recognized and integrated in your life. And maybe this part of you when expressed with awareness can bring to you more people that you can now imagine. Potential real friends even.

I don't know, to tell you the truth, I don't know and I don't see it now. I don't understand yet how to "Integrate" what, at least with more subtle and difficult to see aspects. I understand the theory but I do not know how to apply it in practice.

What I do know is that when there is not a total and honest commitment to balancing energy, blockages occur. We always talk about "I attract this or that" but we don't see the opposite direction as well, that we are the attraction of another person with the same pending issue placed in front of us like mirrors even with someone more disfigured than you and if you look closely at that mirror then you will be frightened enough to take action.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom