Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Another pig's producer:
Les Porcs Noir Gascon de la Vernhière 100% Châtaignes (EN: Gascon Black Pigs from la Vernhière 100% Chestnuts)
Link to their facebook page.

That does sound promising. I assume that chestnuts should be as ideal as acorn.

However, in one of their latest post there is this:
Our pigs are reared exclusively in the open air in our woods for a minimum of 16 months and feed on acorns found in our forests, chestnuts (30 tonnes a year) that we collect each week from the region's cooperatives, and local cereals.

I made a few comments and I got this answer:
yes, as with all free-range pig farms, if you don't feed your animals cereals for the first 6 months, you won't have any muscle and only fat! After that, however, we stop feeding them so that they get a taste for the natural food they find in our woods! Add to that 3 kg of chestnuts a day for the last 12 months! A unique taste! Enjoy your evening!
I would like to know where they got this idea.

My reasoning is that the cereal feeding should not be a big problem if it is completely removed for the last 12 months because none of us had the ideal diet for the first part of our lives either.

Très bon extrait de Chouard qui ne dure que 2m et donc facilement "transmissible" aux gens.
A envoyer à vos proches qui vous voit comme complotiste, cela devrait les faire réfléchir ... du moins certains

Merci, publié avec la version bonifiée.

Video interessante de Caroline Galacteros sur l'evolution du conflit en Ukraine diffusee le 29 mai

video complete: description
Ce soir je vous parle du débat sur l'autorisation éventuellement donnée à l'Ukraine par certains de ses pays fournisseurs d'utiliser leurs armements pour frapper dans la profondeur du territoire russe. Quelles conséquences ? J'aborde aussi la double attaque par des drones kamikazes ukrainiens, avec un soutien de l'OTAN, de deux radars russes d'alerte précoce contre les missiles intercontinentaux. Que cherche l'OTAN via l'Ukraine en affaiblissant ainsi la triade nucléaire russe? Comment peut réagir la Russie ? Quelles peuvent être les conséquences d'une telle escalade ?

Extrait interessant de 12 minutes:
En rapport avec la video suivante de Caroline Galacteros sur les 2 attaques de drones sur 2 des 10 radars d'alerte precoce de missile ballistique faisant partie du bouclier nucleaire russe:
- 1ere attaque le 23 mai: sur un site a Barronowski - 600km de la ligne de front
-2ieme attaque le 28 mai: sur un site a Orsk - 1800km de la ligne de front

source:
Pour reference: article 19c de la doctrine nucleaire russe (resultat de recherche fournie par IA)

Russian nuclear doctrine article 19c​

According to various sources, including leaked documents and official statements, Article 19c of the Russian nuclear doctrine outlines the conditions under which Russia may use nuclear weapons. Here are the key points:
  • Attack on critical governmental or military sites: Russia may use nuclear weapons in response to an attack on critical governmental or military sites that would undermine its nuclear forces’ response actions.
  • Disruption of nuclear forces: The doctrine also mentions the disruption of nuclear forces or their command structure as a condition for nuclear retaliation.
  • Impediment to nuclear forces response: The document implies that any interference that impedes Russia’s nuclear forces’ response actions could be considered a justification for nuclear use.
Comparison to US Nuclear Policy
Article 19c appears to mirror some aspects of the US nuclear posture review, particularly in terms of the conditions for nuclear use. Both countries have emphasized the importance of preventing the use of weapons of mass destruction and large-scale aggression against themselves and their allies.

Implications and Concerns

The ambiguity surrounding Article 19c has raised concerns about the potential for nuclear escalation in various scenarios, including:
  • Conventional attacks on Russian military or governmental sites
  • Disruption of Russian nuclear forces or command structure
  • Interference with Russia’s nuclear retaliation capabilities
The lack of precision in the language used in Article 19c has led some experts to question the clarity and predictability of Russia’s nuclear doctrine, which could potentially increase the risk of miscalculation or unintended escalation.

Conclusion
Article 19c of the Russian nuclear doctrine outlines the conditions under which Russia may use nuclear weapons, emphasizing the importance of protecting its nuclear forces and command structure. While the doctrine shares some similarities with US nuclear policy, its ambiguity and lack of precision have raised concerns about the potential for nuclear escalation.
AI-generated answer. Please verify critical facts. Learn more

Merci, publié avec la version bonifiée.

@Jacques, I suggest to add the link to the full interview : Étienne Chouard is masterful in it !
Jacques, je suggère d'ajouter le lien vers l'entretien complet : Étienne Chouard y est magistral !

A highly informative documentary that ends up turning heads and raising a thousand questions.

Synopsis:
Thousands of years ago, before the Romans, before the Greeks, even before the ancient kingdom of Egypt, an unknown people erected megalithic monuments across the Earth.

Their works span continents and millennia, suggesting that they were distinct, unrelated populations.

But the similarity of the techniques used, the architectural principles, the engravings and sculptures all point to a common thought process. It is by examining the astronomical alignments, geometry and measurements of these monuments that we can be sure they are part of the same culture.

This film will change the way we see these ancient peoples, separated from our own time by
millennia.

Are you ready for it?

A highly informative documentary that ends up turning heads and raising a thousand questions.

Thanks so much.

Video interessante de Caroline Galacteros sur l'evolution du conflit en Ukraine diffusee le 29 mai

I wasn't familiar with her, and I'm enjoying listening to her analysis. Thanks.

As usual (how unoriginal), wikipedia says:

"Caroline Galactéros-Luchtenberg, known simply as Caroline Galactéros, born October 10, 1967, is a French geopolitologist and pro-Kremlin propagandist. With links to the far right, she is diplomatic advisor to Éric Zemmour, a candidate in the 2022 presidential election."

I wasn't familiar with her, and I'm enjoying listening to her analysis. Thanks.

Another good one:

And her next one (Caroline Galacteros):

Back
Top Bottom