Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Some information from the Far North about the current huge movement of truckers (sorry, didn't find it outside telegram) which clearly explain that it's not about vaccine mandate for truckers, that was just another trigger.

Un tweet inattendu d'Attali !? Vu son role en France depuis quasi 50 ans, ce message n'annoncerait-il pas un certain revirement ?

I don't buy it for a second. Transmarginal inhibition comes to mind. Saying everything and its opposite. Playing white and then black. The carrot and the stick.
Plus this: "inducing confusion increases suggestibility":

Je n'y crois pas une seconde. L'inhibition transmarginale me vient à l'esprit. Dire tout et son contraire. Jouer blanc et puis noir. La carotte et la bâton.
Plus ceci : « induire la confusion augmente la suggestibilité » :

Totalitarisme et guerre psychologique pour le contrôle des esprits — Comment sortir de la transe hypnotique et de la programmation neurolinguistique

I don't buy it for a second. Transmarginal inhibition comes to mind. Saying everything and its opposite. Playing white and then black. The carrot and the stick.
Plus this: "inducing confusion increases suggestibility":

Je n'y crois pas une seconde. L'inhibition transmarginale me vient à l'esprit. Dire tout et son contraire. Jouer blanc et puis noir. La carotte et la bâton.
Plus ceci : « induire la confusion augmente la suggestibilité » :

Totalitarisme et guerre psychologique pour le contrôle des esprits — Comment sortir de la transe hypnotique et de la programmation neurolinguistique

And both belong from the same community. Attali appearing as the good guy, LOL. Fool's game.

What we see and what moves us so much (it moves me a lot) is that what “they” (the PTB) tried to do for two years, the isolation, the separation, the submission, the dis-unity, everything they had as a dream, we can see that it didn't work. People are united again, the human side is still intact and this is what makes us feel an immense, extraordinary joy and makes us say that in spite of everything human beings are good, kind, trusting and resilient. Those who control this planet see that the power of love is stronger than anything.

Perhaps this wave will open the hearts of those who are still afraid, who are still isolated, of those who have lost all hope in humans. I don't know. All I know is that it feels good to see it all, no matter what the outcome. We are witnesses of this human goodness, even if it lasts little or not!

What we see and what moves us so much (it moves me a lot) is that what “they” (the PTB) tried to do for two years, the isolation, the separation, the submission, the dis-unity, everything they had as a dream, we can see that it didn't work. People are united again, the human side is still intact and this is what makes us feel an immense, extraordinary joy and makes us say that in spite of everything human beings are good, kind, trusting and resilient. Those who control this planet see that the power of love is stronger than anything.

Perhaps this wave will open the hearts of those who are still afraid, who are still isolated, of those who have lost all hope in humans. I don't know. All I know is that it feels good to see it all, no matter what the outcome. We are witnesses of this human goodness, even if it lasts little or not!

Je m'excuse d'avoir mis ce commentaire ici, avec la vidéo, je me suis trompée de thread. La joie me fait perdre la tête ! :love:

Canadian are never be at a loss for words (F*ck Trudeau on black flags).

-flick- Trudeau.jpg

-flick- Trudeau 2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom