Various interesting things in French : documentaries, etc.

Une étude réalisée à partir de données collectées de 2014 à 2016 révèle l'exposition de toute la population observée (adultes et enfants) aux métaux lourds (arsenic, mercure, cadmium, chrome, plomb, cuivre, nickel...). Selon l'étude, les niveaux d'exposition sont en général supérieurs aux autres pays d’Europe et d'Amérique du Nord.

A study conducted from data collected from 2014 to 2016 reveals the exposure of the entire observed population (adults and children) to heavy metals (arsenic, mercury, cadmium, chromium, lead, copper, nickel...). According to the study, exposure levels are generally higher than other countries in Europe and North America.

Brusa Carlo Alberto

@cab2626

7h
L’application du Pass Sanitaire par voie de décret est illégale je le répète ! L’article 225-1 du Code Pénale interdit toute discrimination fondée sur la santé ! Or un décret ne peut pas déroger ce qui est établi par la loi ! Y compris le secret médicale qui est issu de la loi !!

The application of the Sanitary Pass by way of a decree is illegal I repeat! Article 225-1 of the Penal Code forbids any discrimination based on health! But a decree cannot derogate what is established by the law! Including the medical secrecy which is issued from the law!

Brusa Carlo Alberto

@cab2626

·
7h

Je rappelle qu’en l’état actuel du droit aucun employeur ne peut demander, ordonner ou même proposer la vaccination à ces employés ! Que toute discrimination au sein de l’entreprise fondée sur la santé est pénalement sanctionnée article 1132-1 du Code du travail !

I would like to remind you that in the current state of the law, no employer can ask, order or even propose vaccination to these employees! That any discrimination within the company based on health is criminally sanctioned article 1132-1 of the Labor Code!

Brusa Carlo Alberto

@cab2626

·
23h

Lorsque l’on vous oppose le Pass rappelez qu’ils sont entrain de vous discriminer et rappelez l’article 225-1 et suivants du Code pénal et que la peine est 3 ans d’emprisonnement et 45.000euros d’amende ! Si le refus est maintenu rendez-vous au commissariat et déposez plainte !

When you are refused the Pass, remind them that they are discriminating against you and remind them of article 225-1 and following of the Penal Code and that the penalty is 3 years of imprisonment and a 45,000 euro fine! If the refusal is maintained, go to the police station and file a complaint!

Aldo Sterone

@AldoSterone111

·
23 juil.

Le Pass Sanitaire n’est pas le plan. Il est nécessaire pour le Plan…

The Health Pass is not the plan. It is necessary for the Plan...

Fabrice Di Vizio

@DIVIZIO1

·
10h

Je suis en train de lire le rapport de la commission des lois constitutionnelles ! Le gvt dit que .. le gvt a dit que ... le conseil scientifique projette que .. on restreint nos libertés sur la foi de paroles de menteurs ! C’est pas une tyrannie mais ça y ressemble vachement

I am reading the report of the constitutional law commission! The gvt says that ... the gvt said that ... the scientific council projects that ... we restrict our liberties on the basis of liars' words! It is not a tyranny but it looks like it

Comme la plupart d'entre vous le savez, nous avons maintenant une liste de "dark romance" sur le forum qui dévoile ce qui se passe en coulisse. Pour ceux d'entre vous qui ne voulez pas ou ne pouvez pas lire des romans en anglais mais que le sujet vous intéresse, je vous suggère le livre d'Alexandre Le Breton "MK ULTRA et contrôle mental". Vous n'aurez pas la romance, mais autrement le livre couvre bien le sujet traité dans la série de Le Carre. L'auteur a fait un travail titanesque, c'est ce qu'on appelle du journalisme avec un J majuscule. Il est dispo sur Amazon, voici la 4e de couverture:

Pour la première fois dans le monde francophone, un livre tente d'explorer les sujets complexes que sont les abus rituels traumatiques et le contrôle mental qui en découle. Il s'agit ici d'approfondir la lourde question de la pédocriminalité élitiste, aussi appelée le pédo-satanisme. Comment réagit le cerveau d'un enfant soumis à de telles horreurs ? Comment est-il possible de programmer mentalement un être humain ? Quelles sont les racines de telles pratiques ? En remontant jusqu'aux religions antiques, en passant par le chamanisme ancestral tout en recoupant les nombreux témoignages de victimes et de thérapeutes, mais aussi de repentis, nous découvrons petit à petit que ces pratiques psycho-spirituelles, consistant à créer de profonds états modifiés de conscience par des traumatismes, sont une boîte de Pandore permettant de perpétuer un esclavage mental mais aussi d'accéder à d'autres dimensions. Il s'agit d'un monde occulte et sous-terrain, mais qui paradoxalement nous parle d'illumination tout en s'affichant clairement sous les projecteurs du grand théâtre mondial, notamment dans le show-business. Tout comme une mémoire fractionnée et amnésique, ce livre reconstitue une sorte de puzzle MK (MK pour Mind-Kontrol, le contrôle mental) dont les différentes pièces relient à la fois les religions dites à Mystères, l'anthropologie, la psychotraumatologie, le satanisme transgénérationnel, les programmes gouvernementaux de type MK-Ultra, la démonologie, la magie sexuelle, les sociétés secrètes, mais aussi de l'industrie du divertissement dont les codes et les symboles font émerger une sous-culture MK de plus en plus explicite et révélatrice. Une fois toutes ces pièces assemblées les unes aux autres d'une manière cohérente, une partie des arcanes de ce monde commence à devenir accessible; une clé de compréhension essentielle du système pédo-satanique et plus globalement de ce que l'on nomme aujourd'hui le Nouvel Ordre Mondial. Les bases du contrôle mental s'appliquent autant à l'échelle individuelle qu'à l'échelle des masses, il s'agit de l'outil de domination premier de la Religion sans nom ... l'oeil du cyclone. Cet ouvrage tente de reconstituer le puzzle MK du mieux possible, il devrait vous aider à saisir un des aspects les plus obscurs de notre monde, et peut-être aussi vous éclairer sur notre situation actuelle, autant matérielle que spirituelle.

Nota bene: C'est évident mais je préfères l'écrire au cas où. Ne pas laisser ce livre là où des enfants ou adultes fragiles pourraient le trouver. Son contenu pourrait les traumatiser.

As most of you know, we now have a list of "dark romances" on the forum that reveal what goes on behind the scenes. For those of you who don't want to or can't read novels in English but are interested in the subject, I suggest Alexandre Le Breton's book "MK ULTRA et contrôle mental". You won't get the romance, but otherwise the book covers the subject matter found in Le Carre's series very well. The author has done a titanic work, it is what we call journalism with a capital J. It is available on Amazon, here is the cover:

For the first time in the French-speaking world, a book attempts to explore the complex subjects of traumatic ritual abuse and the mind control that results from it. This book explores in depth the heavy issue of elitist pedocriminality, also called pedo-satanism. How does the brain of a child react to such horrors? How is it possible to mentally program a human being? What are the roots of such practices? By going back to the ancient religions, passing through ancestral shamanism, while cross-checking the numerous testimonies of victims and therapists, but also of repentants, we discover little by little that these psycho-spiritual practices, which consist in creating deep states of modified consciousness through traumas, are a Pandora's box allowing to perpetuate a mental slavery but also to access other dimensions. It is an occult and subterranean world, but which paradoxically speaks to us of enlightenment while clearly displaying itself in the spotlight of the great world theater, notably in show business. Like a fragmented and amnesic memory, this book reconstitutes a kind of MK puzzle (MK for Mind-Kontrol) whose different pieces link at the same time the so-called Mystery religions, anthropology, psychotraumatology, transgenerational Satanism, governmental programs of the MK-Ultra type, demonology, sexual magic, secret societies, but also the entertainment industry whose codes and symbols are making an MK subculture more and more explicit and revealing. Once all these pieces are put together in a coherent way, part of the arcane of this world begins to become accessible; an essential key to understanding the pedo-satanic system and more globally what is today called the New World Order. The bases of mental control apply as much to the individual scale as to the scale of the masses, it is the first tool of domination of the Religion without name... the eye of the hurricane. This book attempts to piece together the MK puzzle as best as possible, and should help you to understand one of the most obscure aspects of our world, and perhaps also enlighten you on our current situation, both material and spiritual.

Nota bene: This is obvious but I prefer to write it down just in case. Do not leave this book where children or vulnerable adults could find it. Its content could traumatize them.

Dr. Fuellmich/Dr. Martin - Les brevets autour du covid.​

JeanneTraduction
Dr. Fuellmich/Dr. Martin - Patents around covid (dubbed in French).

Link

For those who would prefer to read an article instead of watching the video that lasts 1h20mn, French Sott published on last week an article about it:
Sras-CoV-2 — Le racket et la corruption sont à l'origine du déploiement du virus du Covid dont l'origine est humaine

And you might be interested by this one too:
Les mensonges sur l'origine du Covid, le financement d'essais frauduleux et le contrôle du « scénario pandémique »

This one is worth sharing too, I think:

This lawyer lists code after code of law that is being violated, reminding people that Covid didn't cause excess mortality, that the mRNA vaccines are not vaccines, that the violation of human rights here is serious, etc. Most of all, I think she does a very good job appealing to reason. Not that she'll be heard by the authorities she addressed her video to, but what she said applies not just to France, but to all governments who are going too far. I don't have any hope of the law prevailing, but it was a bit refreshing at least. And depressing at the same time when the violations are listed all together.

This one is worth sharing too, I think:

This lawyer lists code after code of law that is being violated, reminding people that Covid didn't cause excess mortality, that the mRNA vaccines are not vaccines, that the violation of human rights here is serious, etc. Most of all, I think she does a very good job appealing to reason. Not that she'll be heard by the authorities she addressed her video to, but what she said applies not just to France, but to all governments who are going too far. I don't have any hope of the law prevailing, but it was a bit refreshing at least. And depressing at the same time when the violations are listed all together.
It has been published on French Sott, thanks Chu!

She was one of the guests at the preview of launetv, which was hosted via Zoom on last Sunday and is due to be launched in early September 2021.

d'Alexandre Le Breton "MK ULTRA et contrôle mental". Vous n'aurez pas la romance, mais autrement le livre couvre bien le sujet traité dans la série de Le Carre. L'auteur a fait u
ce livre est très dur, je n'ai pas pu le finir, j'avais l'impression de vomir à chaque page, non pas qu'il est mal écrit mais que les scènes décrites sont très fortes. et je n'ai pas pu le finir. cependant, le sujet est très documenté et détaillé.

this book is very hard, I couldn't finish it, I felt like throwing up on every page, not that it is badly written but that the scenes described are very strong. and I couldn't finish it. however, the subject is very documented and detailed.

ce livre est très dur, je n'ai pas pu le finir, j'avais l'impression de vomir à chaque page, non pas qu'il est mal écrit mais que les scènes décrites sont très fortes. et je n'ai pas pu le finir. cependant, le sujet est très documenté et détaillé.

this book is very hard, I couldn't finish it, I felt like throwing up on every page, not that it is badly written but that the scenes described are very strong. and I couldn't finish it. however, the subject is very documented and detailed.
I got terrible nighmares when I was reading it. But in the end I was happy to have gotten through. I just thought it would be nice to propose something close in content to members who can't read English. But there isn't the sugar coating of Le Carre's books I agree, this is the naked truth.

J'ai eu de terribles cauchemars lorsque je le lisais. Mais lorsque je l'ai terminé, j'étais heureuse d'avoir tenu bon. J'ai pensé qu'il serait bien que les membres qui ne peuvent pas lire l'anglais puissent avoir accès à quelque chose dont le contenu se rapproche de ce dont parlent les livres de Le Carre, même si ce livre expose la vérité sans fard ni concession.

Last edited:
For those who missed yesterday's preview show on "la une tv" here is a link to the full video.

it's a TV channel that aims at gathering the whole "resistance" scattered from different collectives (doctors, citizens, vests, yellow, entrepreneurs and many other figures) the goal being to give a certain visibility to all the little visible movements of the means of resistances that are accumulating. A real TV set is scheduled to be launched on September 2

There is another show schedulded for this evening (July the 24th, 2021 at 9 pm) :
Link

Back
Top Bottom